When Worlds Collide Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,500 Followers

He flipped onto his back, pulling Jen on top of him, rubbing his cock against her heat lightly before pulling her up his body until her pussy was inches from his face. His hungry gaze took her slickness, his nostrils flared at the scent of her arousal. With a muffled groan he pulled her the last little distance and buried his tongue inside her body.

He growled and held her hips tightly as he began to lick every inch of her heated flesh dragging deep moans from her. Her taste was addictive and he plunged deep inside her to find more of her sweet essence. Her sexy moans spurred him on and he licked along her slit, flicking her clit when he reached the top. He knew she wanted to move against him but he held her still and teased her mercilessly with light touches before lapping firmer at her hot body.

She shattered again with a loud cry, her sweet honey flooding from her body to fill his eager mouth. He drank greedily, his own desire at breaking point as her pleasure excited him beyond bearing. There was something so amazingly satisfying about bringing his woman off with his mouth. Now he wanted to do so with his body.

Jen was trying to catch her breath again when Aaron flipped her around onto her hands and knees. She shuddered when she felt his cock pressing against her body. She was desperate to feel him inside her, pressing back against him as his pushed forward gently sheathing himself into her aching body. She groaned and rocked against him, her breath coming in short pants as he started to stroke her in a long, slow rhythm. She knew what was coming but she didn't care. She just needed to belong to him.

Aaron wrapped his arms around Jen's chest and thrust hard into her body, his cock throbbing as her velvety walls gripped him tightly. His wolf was impatient but he didn't want this moment to be over with too soon. He held him at bay, savouring each ripple of his mate's body around his thickness, growling his pleasure as he plundered her body with harder, faster strokes. His mouth moved to her neck, his tongue laving the spot he would make his mark when he claimed her.

His knot started to form and he pressed it inside her before it became too big, anchoring her to him. "Trust me," he whispered in Jen's ear. "Don't be afraid, honey."

"I'm not," she whispered back. "Do it, Aaron. Please." She desperately needed this. Something inside her was crying out for the mating and she couldn't fight it. She felt him shift, felt the difference of his body around her and within her. The size of his cock thickened and lengthened and she felt a moment of uncertainty and then she surrendered, trusting Aaron and his wolf would never hurt her. The light brush of fur against her back felt strange but not unpleasantly so.

He thrust into her with hard, deep strokes, dragging loud cries of pleasure from her throat. She knew this was Aaron, that even though he was in wolf form, the man she loved was still there. He was just a bit wilder, a bit more intense in his wolf form. She rocked against the hard cock plunging deep inside her throbbing pussy, the friction of his knot sending jolts of electricity right up her spine.

She felt him lick lovingly along her shoulder moving ever closer to the spot he was about to mark. She tried not to tense, tried to relax as he growled softly and began thrusting harder and faster into her body. Strong jaws suddenly bit into the join of her neck and shoulder. She cried out in surprise more than pain, closing her eyes tightly and rocking back against the cock which was driving her relentlessly towards her climax. She wasn't aware of Aaron shifting back, all she was aware of was her need to cum and how close she was to it.

Aaron's wolf surrendered control almost instantly after the mating bite. He didn't even need to ask, the wolf did so willingly. He knew their mate wasn't completely comfortable with his animal side, but she'd been incredibly brave despite her slight fear. That would change soon when her own wolf emerged. He was content that he had started the process which would bring his half of their mate to him.

Aaron wrapped his arms tightly around Jen kissing his mark, laving the wound with his tongue as he pressed relentlessly into her body. She was close to shattering again, her tight walls fluttering against his cock, teasing him towards his own release. "Jen," he groaned hoarsely, stroking harder and faster inside her.

He felt his pleasure peak, his cock swelling inside her as his thick cum began to erupt into her body. He threw his head back, growling his intense pleasure as his woman shattered with him, her body clamping around his cock tightly as she cried out and writhed against him.

Heart thundering wildly, his breathing harsh and ragged, Aaron carefully sank down onto his side, clutching Jen tightly against him. "Are you okay, honey?" he asked softly, gently stroking her hip to soothe her down from her pleasure.

"Can't speak," Jen groaned dragging air into her lungs as quickly as she could. She felt dizzy from the intensity of her climax, stunned by the sheer depth of emotions he had wrung out of her. She doubted anything would ever surpass the beauty of mating with Aaron.

Aaron chuckled softly as he held his weary mate against him and moved his hands up her body to gently fondle her breasts. She was amazing his woman. She would be a glorious wolf, all glossy and black to match her hair. She would be fierce and protective and she was all his now. No one would ever take her from him, not as long as he lived.

He sighed softly as he felt his knot disengage so he could slip from her body. He turned her quickly in his arms giving her a long, drugging kiss before pulling her head to his neck. He ached for her to claim him as hers, suddenly remembering that he hadn't told her about this part of the mating ritual. It didn't matter though. Her wolf's instincts kicked in immediately and her teeth clamped down hard and marked him as hers.

Aaron felt tears fill his eyes as he finally joined with his mate completely. It had been so long coming, a long lonely road full of endless women who satisfied his desire but never his soul. Finally his soul was at peace, safe in Jen's loving embrace. "Thank you," he whispered quietly stroking his beautiful woman's back as he cradled her closely.

He laughed loudly when she moved sinuously against him, rolling completely on top of him and gazing into his face. "Oh, I think you thanked me quite nicely," she answered with a little smile. "But if you want to thank me again then please feel free to do so."

"Aaron!" Rafe yelled up the stairs, startling both of them before Aaron cursed and rose from the bed.

"This had better be important, Rafe," he almost snarled, striding to the top of the stairs completely naked.

Lacey uttered a startled squeak from Rafe's side, surprised at the other man's nakedness and both Rafe and Aaron's complete disregard of it. Her face flushed slightly as Aaron grinned cheekily at her. "Hi Lacey, welcome to the pack."

"You get used to it," Rafe said soothingly. "It takes some longer than others." He turned his gaze back to his friend, his nostrils flaring slightly. "So, you've mated too," he said. "Hope Jared's easier on you than he was on us."

Lacey blinked slowly in surprise. "You mated with Jen?" she gasped.

"If you'd arrived five minutes earlier you could have had ringside seats," Aaron answered slightly peevishly causing Rafe to laugh loudly.

"Well at least you got mated. You have an hour to get packed and out of here with Millie. Our allies are coming over tonight and they're not in a very good mood. Jared wants Millie safely out of the way. I don't think it's necessary but there's no point in taking any chances. " Rafe told him.

Aaron straightened immediately, instantly alert to his pack responsibilities as Jen came out of the bedroom wearing her jeans and one of Aaron's shirts which completely swamped her small body.

"You're naked," she hissed at her mate seeing Lacey trying to look everywhere other than at Aaron. He laughed softly and pulled her against his body, dropping a kiss on her head.

"It's all part of being a wolf, honey," he chuckled softly. "You'll both get used to it. You can't shift with clothes on. Well, you can but they get destroyed so we try really hard not to do so." Still laughing at her flaming cheeks he tightened his arms around her briefly before his beta instincts kicked in and he sighed.

"Time for us to ship out, honey. Head back to Jared's and get packed up. I'll be over to pick you up in forty five minutes." He watched her scowl darkly at him and gave her a stern look. "This is one of those beta moments," he added.

"Oh well, in that case I'll refrain from telling you where to go and hop right to it, boss," she answered with a cheeky grin, laughing when he swatted her backside lightly.

"Behave woman," he growled laughing, giving her a quick kiss and shooing her back into the bedroom to collect her shoes.

Lacey stared at Jen's retreating back totally amazed at the transformation in her friend. She was so much more relaxed and playful The open adoration on Aaron's face was almost beatific to look at and she had to drag her eyes away from him. She turned to look at Rafe to see him watching her with an equally intense expression. Her heart thumped wildly in her chest as her wolf growled her appreciation of their mate's heated look.

"Yeah, we all get that dopey look around our mates," he laughed softly catching a lock of silvery blonde hair and letting it trail slowly through his fingers.

Jen came back out the room and kissed Aaron quickly before she headed down the stairs. Threading her arm through Lacey's she pulled her friend from the house, leaving Rafe to follow.

"You don't think the alliance will breakdown do you?" Aaron asked his friend with a slight frown on his face.

Rafe shook his head. "Caleb won't let it," he answered confidently. "He knows it would break Annie's heart if anything happened to her family. The alliance will hold even if he has to beat the other vampires into submission."

Aaron wasn't so sure but he nodded and headed back into his bedroom to start packing.

Rafe headed out after the girls fairly confident in his prediction. The vampires may be a completely different species but when they mated like Weres did, they took on the same pathological need to protect their mates. Caleb Cullen wouldn't let the pack down because to do so would be to let his mate down and that was something he would rather die than ever do.

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,500 Followers