When You Act Like A Baby...

Story Info
A slave girl is punished for immaturity with diapers.
2.1k words
4.14
130k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of what happens when Master's slave girl doesn't keep up to date on her work. It is a true story. i have only written it to end my punishment and be allowed an orgasm. As i write it, my punishment continues.

i had an insurance claim to file. Master was out of town but called me to ask if i had finished it.

"No Sir," i admitted, distracted, unconcerned. The paperwork was worth about $300, but the deadline was still almost a month away.

"Finish it tomorrow," He ordered. "Or you will get a very big punishment."

We chatted about other things. After He hung up, i started to worry about getting the paperwork done. i had to go to the store and copy it all and then fax it to the company. i was pretty sure i didn't want a "big punishment."

The next day i got home late from work and was exhausted and forgot about the paperwork. i was laying in bed when i remembered it. i had no idea how i would finish it. i decided to write Him.

"Dear Master," i wrote into the email box. "i have spent a while working on insurance but i'm still having the same issue: i have no printer and no copy machine. Everything is filled out, the paperwork is all put together, but i have to print stuff out and copy my passport before i can send it in. i have no way of doing this.

i've tried, in summary, i'm just still stuck and sort of annoyed at the whole thing. There is no way i can think of doing it until i get my printer.

i'm sorry. :( please punish me, Master, but please know i tried my best."

i hit send, feeling sure Master would feel sorry for me and not feel like punishing me since i had clearly tried. my guilty conscience pricked at me a bit, knowing i was just making excuses and should have tried harder and apologized better.

The next morning, Master called me and woke me up. i answered the phone sleepily.

"hi Master," i said.

"Hi baby," He said.

i bit my lip. His tone of voice was strict. i knew instantly

"Master?"

"yes baby?"

"i didn't give You a proper apology for not finishing the insurance paperwork, i just gave excuses."

"you are correct," Master said calmly, and paused to let me finish the apology He expected.

"i'm very sorry," i said mournfully. "Please punish me for not finishing the insurance stuff, and i will do my best to figure out a way to print it today." i looked down. i hate asking for punishment.

"Thank you for the better apology." i could hear Master's approving smile. "A grown woman looks after her money properly. You can sleep as a baby tonight."

i stared at the phone.

"Go to the store and buy yourself some nappies, a baby bottle and a pacifier. Tonight wear a nappy from 9:00pm and wear it until 6:30am. You may not take it off except if it so full that you feel significantly wet, and then you can put a fresh one on."

i blushed at the thought of wearing a nappy. i was a grown adult. But Master wasn't done.

"Sleep with the pacifier in your mouth and use the baby bottle for water. No cummies today/tonight. Before putting on the nappy have drink a full bottle of warm milk and then shower (after the milk wash the bottle and fill it with water). Be in bed at 9:30, but you can play/read/etc in bed as long as you want before sleeping."

That night i was out with friends. i didn't get home until 9:15 and i had to pee badly. As i was leaving the restaurant, i almost stopped into the bathroom. But i knew that would just get me in more trouble. i made it home, almost dancing with the need to pee. i grabbed the package of nappies. Blushing furiously i put one on, pulling it up over my naked pussy. i tried not to wet it as i went to let out the dogs, but as i was opening the dogs, the floodgates opened and i couldn't stop peeing. i almost cried with the shame of peeing into a diaper. i walked around bow-legged with a full puffy diaper while i finished my tasks, then, blushing even harder i put on a clean diaper. i was glad i lived alone and that Master had gone out of town again.

The next day i hadn't finished the insurance, and Master told me my punishment would be continued until i was done. That evening i showered and unhappily pulled my nappy up. It was big and white and bulky. i had long been required to sleep naked, so it was just me and my nappy going to bed. i had to potty all night, and drinking a bottle of warm milk before bed made it almost unbearable. i went to bed crossing my legs but the waterworks had soon started.

Wetting myself in the middle of the night was the worst. It felt miserable and humiliating. my face burned as i could feel the nappy filling up with pee. i laid in bed, trying to decide if it was fully enough to be allowed to change it. i finally went to sleep with the feeling of a wet nappy, feeling very punished and juvenile.

I was punished for a week. Master promised to end the punishment as soon as i got the paperwork done, but it was hard, and required a lot of work. Every evening i had to report to Master that i had failed again and request more punishment. With a smile, He would tell me he loved me. Each day i had to put the nappy on a half hour earlier. He would tell me how he was looking forward to the day when i became an adult again.

Every evening i would wet myself. i couldn't hold it after a bottle of warm milk. But usually my nappy didn't get wet enough to have to get up and change it. When it it was, i would get up to change my nappy in the middle of the night and put on a fresh one. i felt like a baby and embarrassed.

It was so humiliating. And what added immensely to my humiliation was how wet it made me. i tried to work out whether i was wet because i liked being in diapers, or if i was wet because i liked being humiliated or if i was wet because i like Master being in control. i finally decided it was a combination of all three, in the most embarrassing ways possible. i still haven't managed to tell him that it's all three. i still haven't managed to tell Him how hot it is to be humiliated, how i almost didn't' want the punishment to end. i didn't want to be under punishment anymore, but the punishment would line my daydreams for days. And i was horny. So incredibly horny, but not allowed to cum. i would touch my pussy and feel it dripping wet.

Telling Master about it was the worst. He required a nightly report. It was so embarrassing to write the reports.

One night i wrote Him this email.

"Even if i could otherwise make it through the night without needing a bathroom break, not getting one before bed AND drinking a whole bottle of milk right before bed dooms me. i just woke up having to go badly, and i had wanted not to go.

Having to sit there and wet myself was humiliating. So much more so because i had tried to hold it and couldn't so i was just having to pee on myself in bed. i wished very hard that i didn't have to.

i got wet enough that i changed my diaper. Even though part of me was miserable and ashamed, my pussy twitched hard and i had to fight the urge to touch her. i patted her with toilet paper. For some reason wiping my pussy dry was the worst part. i think because my legs were a little wet and my bottom was wet because of the diaper and so it felt very much like a baby getting wiped, just with paper instead."

After that email Master had me buy baby wipes. The punishment escalated daily and it began looking riskier and riskier that i would have to wear a diaper to work. Luckily, Monday was a holiday. So Master had pity on me. He told me if i wore the diaper all day on Monday, i wouldn't have to wear it to work on Tuesday. He told me i could have only 4 changes for the day so i'd better be careful.

So i put the diaper on at 7pm Sunday night, but unfortunately before i went on my nightly run. I had to run, in a diaper. It had been hours since i had used a toilet. i pulled my running shorts on over the diaper and tried to decide if anyone could tell there was a diaper. They could. i had no choice, but it was dark so i decided it was ok. As i was halfway through my run, i started dribbling in the diaper. i couldn't push my legs together to prevent it, because i was running. My face burned as i dribbled but managed not to lose complete control. Once i made it back to the house, however, i lost bladder control. i stood there, with shame and humiliation, as i peed into my diaper in the middle of the living room. i tried to remember if i used to be able to hold it, and i wiped myself up as best as i could and changed nappies. i went to bed, with my pacifier in my mouth, curled up in shame, but feeling comforted to know i was Master's property and He could do what He wanted.

The biggest humiliation was still to come.

Today i got up, and with relief, realized i hadn't wet my diaper overnight. i proudly set out to work on my tasks for the day. Master was coming back home tonight, so i had plenty to do. i had my coffee.... In a baby's bottle, as ordered. i had begged to be allowed to drink it out of a mug, but Master told me gently that i was lucky to be allowed coffee at all and not to complain. Then He told me to buy a bottle of baby powder and told me i would be using that in the future. i tried very hard not to wet my diaper all day. i had to go so bad, but i thought Master would be so proud of me if i managed to only need three diaper changes. i almost did it too. i went to the mall where i was picking out clothes, and suddenly, found myself filling my diaper. My face burned bright red. i was wearing a skirt, and nobody could tell. The embarrassment was huge though. i, a grown women, peeing on herself in a diaper in the middle of the mall. i managed to stop peeing and i quickly finished my shopping and sloshed my way back to the car. But i still had to go. I peed some on the drive home.

i was still safe though. i knew my diaper would last until Master came home and he would be so proud of me for saving a diaper.

i was washing dishes when all that changed. As i scrubbed the last dish, my legs pressed together tightly, i started peeing and couldn't stop. As i helplessly felt my diaper fill up, i felt urine dribbling down my legs. i bit my lips and nearly started to cry from the shame. i ran to the bathroom, and made it there as more and more urine started rolling down my legs. Quickly i climbed into the bathtub, biting my lip miserably as i emptied my bladder and urine flowed down my legs. i needed only fifteen more minutes, but i couldn't make it. Sadly i stripped off the diaper, washed my legs and climbed out of the tub. i knew i had to put on a new diaper.

Then, to make matters worse, i realized that there was no way to stand and put on the baby powder. So, hating that i had to, i put a towel on the floor and sat on it, laying back a bit to pull the diaper up and powder my pussy.

And that is how Master found me. With a freshly powdered pussy, a red face and a very clean house.