When You Get Home...

Story Info
A sexy note for his wife, who is away overnight for work.
984 words
4.41
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love you so much.

I look forward to when you return from your nights away for work. And I know that you are looking forward to it as well.

I want you to look forward to a morning in the not too distant future when you're home, ready to climb back into OUR bed. The soft, comfy platform on which so much love is felt and is made. You are clean and freshly dried from a nice warm shower, the soft robe that you always look so amazing in just recently taken off. You playfully point out "it's cold it's cold it's cold" as you scurry to bed after putting the robe away, climbing beneath the comforter into our cocoon of love.

I want to reach over and take you into my arms in that cocoon. I want to lower my head to yours, for you to feel my lips as they seal against your own. Our tongues dance in a game of tonsil hockey that has better skill than either of us have at hockey, or dancing for that matter.

I pull away from the tonsil hockey game to kiss your forehead. Then trail my kisses down the side to your ear, where I whisper ever so gently "I love you."

You turn to gaze into my eyes, and I break the gaze my moving down your chest. My kisses trail around your luscious breasts, careful not to directly focus on your nipples, as it's way too early for that. I use my tongue again on the bottom of your gorgeous chest, the underside of the curves that drive me wild.

I continue my trek down the plains of your stomach, leaving a trail of kisses to help me find my way back up later. Having freshly come out of the shower, you smell amazing. My kisses trail past that spot over your pubic bone where you tell me, when you were younger, you felt your first wisps of the sensation of sexual pleasure. Continuing down to the epicenter of your womanhood, I bring my tongue out again. It's pitch dark beneath the covers, but I find your vulva perfectly. My tongue beginning its treatment of your mound, tracing circles around your clit, without putting too much attention directly on your love button. Yet.

As I circle my tongue around (but not directly on) your nub, I reach my hands back up to your beautiful breasts. Someday they will nourish the beautiful person which you will create from our acts of love, but for now they are another toy for us to play with. Arms outstretched, I knead them. You moan.

After a minute of kneading, and ever so gradually speeding up my oral ministrations between your legs, I move my hands. My hand has managed to find the bottle of lube which I hid between the sheets for this very moment. I move back up from beneath the sheets and return to kissing you while staring into your beautiful eyes. The lubed up fingers of my right hand take over where my mouth left off between your legs. Steadily, your moans increase.

"Oh.

Ooooh."

I steady my fingers and try a slower, more deliberate stroke around your clit.

"Ooooooh hey you."

Your body responds, telling me something I am doing is right.

"Ah!

Ohhhhhhhh!"

The pleasure enters your body where my fingertips meet your clit, then dilutes into a greater wave of pleasure that emanates from between your legs, up into your abdomen, back into the world's most beautiful bottom, down your endless legs, and up towards your bosom, your heart, your mind, your soul.

I continue my steady work, picking up the pace ever so slightly.

You continue your moans.

The pleasure continues to build.

I gradually transition from circling your clit to directly rubbing over it. You're at the point where this makes everything feel hotter. You build, and I can feel it in your body. The tension mounts. Your smile turns into a grimace. And I know that I am just seconds away from the greatest moment in our lovemaking.

And then it happens. You arch your back, entire body tense and trembling. An uncontrollable gasp escapes you. Your eyes are in the back of your head as your mind can't even register seeing anything in the moment, every fiber of your being consumed by the physical feeling of love that is overwhelming you.

My fingertip is being gripped by the tightness of your pussy. Your arms involuntarily lock around my body, ensuring that I can't pull away to end the magic moment you are enveloped in. I'm stuck for a few seconds. Then, as your body regains the first of its control, you jerk your arms up, pulling down my neck and my head. You force my mouth towards nipples that just minutes before would have been way too sensitive for even a few seconds of tongue.

"They need you" are your first comprehensible words in a while, glancing down at your breasts.

I use my tongue once again, swirling your right nipple, which is so erect it could cut glass. My left thumb keeps your left nipple company. The added stimulation of your light pink nipples, combined with my right hand's unyielding attention to your clit, send you back into orgasmic bliss. Your head arches back yet again, and this one is strong. I can feel it from the uncontrollable jerking motions in you, from the look on your face, from the tension I can feel on my fingertip between your legs.

And then, as you come down from bliss, you've decided that it's your turn to drive. You reach for my hard cock and roll me over onto my back. Leaning over, you straddle me, and guide my manhood into the depths of your femininity.

To be continued, when you get home.

I love you.