When You Gotta Go...

Story Info
Couple's erotic massage turns into erotic shower.
1.8k words
4.43
119.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went up to bed early. Jay was still awake and we talked a little about our day and snuggled up together. He was instantly hard. He had not cum since the morning before when I teased him mercilessly and then sent him off to work, dripping and throbbing. So I knew he would be eager. He rolled onto his back and started to stroke himself, the moonlight lighting his cock perfectly. He knows I love this, and it was obvious he was trying to get to me in the quickest way possible.

I feigned slight disinterest, and growing impatient, he crawled over me and straddled my chest, feeding his cock into my mouth, or trying anyway. I did not open for him. He reached under my head and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling back just enough to get a little moan out of me, but still I did not open, shaking my head no. He said, "Don't say no to me!" in his most authoritative voice, pulling my head back a little further, still trying to get me to open. I would not. He started rubbing his cock on my face, and letting me feel the precum on my lips, feeling sure I would open to him then, but I did not.

He took a different tack. He bundled up my hair in back, and moved it out of the way, putting his hands where my neck meets my shoulders, and started massaging them. It felt very very good, and I started talking to him about Jeremy, a masseur. Jeremy is supposed to be very very good, and was recommended to us by one of Jay's clients, who owns the spa. She gave us each an hour with him, as a gift, (and I fully intend to use him!). I whispered to Jay that I would love to have him in the room, telling Jeremy how to touch me, as he knelt astride my body, his cock and balls brushing against me as he worked. I could tell Jay was getting turned on by the thoughts I was verbalizing.

He took the massage oil from the bedside table and poured some in his hand, warming it up, then massaging it into my backside. He rubbed up and down my back, my butt, my thighs, eventually rubbing it all in. Again, he reached for the oil, but this time he did not warm it, but let it drip down on me as he poured it out of the bottle. I felt a thin stream of it sliding down the crack of my ass, to my pussy, and finally dripping from my clit. I was going crazy! Jay was shocked by my reaction and asked what I was feeling. I told him the oil leaking down the cleft of my ass made me want to feel his hot pee in that same way. You cannot imagine my astonishment as he said, "God, baby, I have to pee right now! Come to the bathroom with me and hold my cock as I pee."

I told him I wanted to feel it on my ass the same way as the oil, so he jumped up and got a thick pool towel from the closet in the hall, and placed it underneath me, as I lay on my stomach. He got on his knees and opened my legs with his, pushing my thighs wide while he knelt between them. I was moaning, writhing, positively shaking with need at the thought of him doing this for me. I could have easily cum this way, my nipples and clit pressed into the bed, every nerve ending alive and screaming for release. But I held on...barely, as I felt the tip of his cock just sightly brushing my cunt. He said, "Oh god, baby here it comes!"

I could hear his ragged breathing as he struggled to let it go, and after a few short moments, I felt it - a slow trickle of his pee running down the crack of my ass. I was thrashing on the bed, so close to climax, noticing his stream becoming more urgent as I arched my back, lifting my ass in the air toward him. I reached behind and pointed to the small of my lower back and said simply, "Here." Instantly I felt his hot fluid on my back, spraying over me, spilling down my sides to the bed below. He directed it back to my pussy and I begged him, "Please...inside of me!"

He shoved his cock inside of me in one swift thrust. I waited to feel it, as he quickly slid in and out of my soaking cunt, but none came. He had cut off his stream. God, I was desperate to cum! He was very excited: his labored breathing arousing me as fucked me, sliding a finger in my ass, fucking me with that, too. He said, "I don't know if I'm going to cum or pee!" As much as I wanted BOTH, I did not want him to cum just yet, because I knew it was going to be a spectacular load, and I wanted to see it. He pulled out of me and turned me over to my back, spreading my legs and burying his face in my pussy. I was wildly turned on that he would even lick me after peeing on me, and then he began licking that 'spot'. I told him to stop or I would pee, too.

He said, "Yes - come on, you can do it!" Jeez - I almost came right there. I couldn't believe it! But it was not the way I wanted it to happen. I wanted him to be able to feel it on his cock, feel its heat especially. I wanted to fuck him while sitting up with him. We both get off very easily this way, and it was a perfect position for me to let him feel it on his cock, when I peed. So he sat up, and I climbed into his lap and lowered myself onto his cock. I was literally shaking, my body so close to climax and trying desperately to hold off. Jay took my ass cheeks in his hands and started to move me up and down, but I needed to be still, to concentrate on peeing. I sat motionless for a minute, trying hard to pee, but I could not. I tried pushing out, but that only drove me closer to climax. I tried and tried, but I just could not do it. I was just too excited, I think.

Jay pulled me up and took me into the bathroom. He stood me with my back against the shower wall and shoved his cock into me. He started pumping in and out, slowly...deeply. Suddenly, with a groan, he pulled out and began pissing all over me, starting at my pussy and then over my stomach, breasts and thighs. He moved back to my pussy and I took his cock and aimed his sharp flow directly at my clit. Instantly I was cumming, climbing and clawing at him, shaking violently with my release. And then another release: as he stood there, his cock standing straight out, I began to pee, not on him, but as he watched. He was mesmerized.

Midstream, I cut off my flow and directed him to the toilet (open) and had him sit down. Again I lowered myself over his cock and rode him that way for a minute. My cunt was still grabbing, squeezing. I had to stop moving or I would cum again. I pulled back from him a bit, leaving only the head of his cock inside of me, and taking a deep breath, started peeing again. He was breathing so hard, whether out of nervousness or desire, I wasn't sure. But when he felt the heat of the pee on his cock, he started thrusting wildly, moaning, grunting, saying, "OH GOD!" I continued to let it go, hearing it splash over his cock and into the toilet bowl.

(This morning he said he thought that sound was very hot.) He was frantically saying, "I'm gonna cum...oh god, I'm gonna cum!!" I stood up, breaking the contact between us. I pulled him toward the bathroom door, and he said he was going to shower quickly first. I said, "NO." I led him back to the bedroom and as I was crawling up onto the bed, he grabbed my hips and slammed into me from behind. Just once. He pulled his cock out and using the juices, pussy mingled with pee, he pushed forward into my ass. As the head of his cock entered me, I came, and as I did, he pushed forward further, entering me about half way. I was not ready for it. I screamed out in pain, and then amazingly, my orgasm ripped thru me, leaving me convulsing, jerking, twisting beneath him on the bed. It was so intense.

I was clawing at the bed, scrambling to crawl away from the sensations in my pussy, my ass. It was one of a few times in my life when I thought I would be lost to an orgasm. Jay had pulled out of me by then and turning me on my back, entered me very slowly and very deeply. He felt badly for hurting me, (it was not that painful really, more surprising, I think) but was clearly aroused by my reaction and my climax. He slid back into my cunt and fucked me very deeply, until I came again, and after waiting for my contractions to subside, withdrew and moved up, sliding his cock between my lips. I felt like the nastiest slut as I sucked his cock, covered in juices from my ass, my cunt, and my urine.

I was dying for him to cum in my mouth, wanting to taste him, being forced to swallow all of him, but he pulled out and again entered my pussy very deeply, humping me to another incredible orgasm. As my cunt contracted around his cock, he started to moan, saying he was cumming. He withdrew and I watched him then, as his cock shot forth more cum than I have ever seen from him. When he was finished, (or so I thought) I grabbed his cock and pulled it, watching as four or five more ribbons of his seed poured out, eventually trickling down to a few small bursts.

I was covered in it. He just stared at my body, dripping with his cum, as if he could not believe it himself. He got up and got a warm cloth to wipe me down with. When he came back to the bed, he had a giant drop of cum at the end of his cock. I moved my head to the side of the bed and when he leaned over to wash me, I sucked the cum from him. His knees buckled and he dropped onto the bed, half lying on top of me. He threw the towels over the side of the bed, and we immediately fell asleep, exhausted.

Needless to say, I have been wet all day. (smiling...BIG smile!)