When You Know Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laf199
laf199
201 Followers

"I'm sorry," she started. "Been a long day...didn't mean to take it out on you."

"No worries," he said with a chuckle. "I'll get you that gin and tonic, you definitely need it."

A minute later he came back with her drinks. "Here you go, miss," he said, with that same smile. "I'll be here until 10, so I'm at your service, my lady." He then proceeded to bow toward her from behind the bar.

"Ok, thanks," Vicky said with a quirky laugh. She quickly walked to the corner booth Emma picked out. Her friend currently had quite the shit eating grin on her face, Vicky saw.

"Here you go," Vicky said casually.

"Don't give me that crap," Emma said right away. "He wants you bad, it's written all over his face. He's still looking this way."

"No he's not," Vicky replied, but a quick turn and glance saw that he indeed was still giving her the same smile as when she turned from the bar. She smiled back at him quickly, then composed herself, but not before Emma saw her reaction.

"Ohhhh, I saw that smile, you like him too," Emma teased. "I haven't seen you look at someone like that in a long time, certainly never with that wet blanket you were dating. I was wrong, this place might be worth it after all."

"Don't be silly," Vicky said brushing her friend off. "He's just a boy, he might even still be in college."

"So what?" was Emma's immediate response. "He's working at a bar, so we know he's legal at least. I'm not saying to marry him, but go back there and have some fun."

"Well, maybe when we're ready for the next drink," Vicky laughed. For the next 15 minutes or so, Emma and Vicky caught up on things, while Emma plotted Vicky's next move on the hot bartender. Soon it was time for another round. Vicky got up to go back to the bar, Emma's advice in her head. She didn't see her friend's expression change from a smile to frown.

When she turned around, it was clear what happened. Strolling into the bar was Richard, hand-in-hand with his new fiancée. Vicky's heart dropped as she saw their smiling faces.

"Oh, Vicky hello," Richard stammered upon seeing her. "I didn't know you came to this place."

"Well, its two blocks from my house, so why wouldn't I?" Vicky said, icy cold fake smile plastered on her face. She wasn't going to let Richard see how upset she was.

"Vicky, oh..." the girl with him immediately put two and two together. "Nice to meet you, Richie's told me a lot about you."

"Funny, Richie didn't tell me much about you," Vicky retorted. "You know, when we were dating and he was off cheating on me with you."

"Yes, well maybe it's better we go someplace else," Richard offered, trying to diffuse the tension. This was suddenly the last place he wanted to be. He also saw Vicky's friend Emma was here and staring a hole through him; he had no idea what that crazy woman would do to him.

"Nonsense, enjoy your drinks," Vicky said. "The place is big enough for both of us. Always good to see you, and nice to meet you, what's your name?"

"Jessica, Jessica..." the girl started saying her last name.

"Pleasure to meet you Jessica," Vicky said cutting her off. "Have fun with Richie." With that, she stalked right to the bar.

The bartender was still smiling at her, but it was an understanding one this time. You didn't have to be an expert in body language or read lips to realize what had just happened.

"Another round please," Vicky said quickly when reaching the bar.

"Sure...ex-boyfriend?" he asked.

"None of your business," was Vicky's immediate response. Despite that rude answer, the bartender was still smiling at her. Once again, she softened. "That obvious, huh?"

"Once you work here long enough you see this kind of thing all the time," he replied. Then, leaning over the bar, he whispered, "But we could totally make him jealous if you want."

"And how would we do that?" she said confused.

"Kiss me," he immediately said. "It's a hard job, but I'm willing to offer my services in this noble effort."

"You're insane, I barely know you," Vicky said, but she still laughed and began twirling her hair in her hand. Suddenly, Richard was the last thing on her mind. "How old are you?" she asked this man who couldn't stop smiling at her.

"24, why," he asked.

"Do you know how old I am? I get you're trying to be nice, but you don't have to humor me," Vicky said with her head down now, suddenly insecure. It was not a feeling she enjoyed.

"No idea, maybe 30 or so, but I don't really care," he said. "I just saw you walk in here, and thought you were beautiful and intriguing. Then you walked up here and I found you even more intriguing."

"Why, because I was a bitch to you?" she asked with a frown, not believing him.

"I prefer to think of you as demanding, but besides, I like a confident woman. And no, like I said you just seem like someone I want to know more about. Well if you don't want to take me up on my offer I'll just get you a fresh round," he smiled.

"Yeah, not gonna happen, mister," Vicky giggled, flattered at his compliments and that he thought she was that young (but when do I giggle? she thought.) "Just the drinks, please."

"Suit yourself, but the offer stands," with that he walked away.

Vicky grinned; no doubt Richard saw the little show she put on and was seething. Turning around though, she quickly saw he was paying her no mind; he was too engrossed in his new brunette plaything. Dejected, she turned back to the bar.

"Here you go," the bartender said as he returned. Seeing her downcast face, he continued: "Look, I don't know you, but I can still tell you with confidence that suit over there doesn't deserve a beautiful woman like you. You can do much better than that pinhead."

"Thanks, I guess," Vicky replied emotionlessly. She grabbed the drinks and headed back toward Emma.

"Hey, remember what I said," she heard from behind. "Here til 10 if you change your mind."

Vicky didn't turn around this time; she was too upset over seeing her ex so happy.

"Let's get the hell out of here," Emma said when she returned. "Don't give the prick the satisfaction."

"No, if we leave, he wins. Let's just enjoy our drinks," was Vicky's reply.

"OK, anyway I saw that hottie whisper in your ear, even if that asshole didn't," Emma said. "What did he say?"

"He was just being nice," Vicky answered. "He offered to kiss me to make Richard jealous, how ridiculous is that?"

"Ridiculous?" Emma replied. "I'm telling you Vic, he's interested. Go back there, eventually that doofus will notice and then you can really have fun torturing him."

"Not in the mood," Vicky said. "Besides, like I said, he was just being nice."

After a few minutes, both of them saw Richard leave with his new fiancée, probably for their dinner reservations. He made a glance toward Vicky, but decided it was best to just leave without saying goodbye.

"Asshole can't even come over here and say goodbye," Emma scoffed.

"He's probably afraid of what you'll do to him," Vicky said with a humorless laugh. "He was always afraid of you."

"And the little weasel should be afraid," Emma replied. "Well, if you're not going to flirt with the bartender, let's get out of here and go someplace fun."

"I don't think I'm up to it, sorry," Vicky said. "Anyway, I have early depositions in this new class action suit I'm working on." Vicky's firm was defending a chemical company accused of dumping chemicals in the Schuylkill River. It kind of made her stomach turn, but it was work, and she was the best at it.

"No way, you promised," Emma started. However, her cell phone began to buzz with a text. "Shit, little Jackie is running a fever. Well, Jack can handle it."

"No, go home to your family," Vicky replied. "They need you. I'll be fine, I'll just finish this drink and walk home."

"You sure?" Emma asked. Her phone buzzed again. "Uh-oh, now the little guy is puking. Jack's freaking out, I better get home. We're getting a rain check on this, promise me?"

"Promise," Vicky said. "Go, your boys need you."

"Ok girl," Emma said getting up to leave. "Remember, hot bartender guy is still here. Go talk to him before you leave, for me, OK?"

"OK," Vicky promised. In reality, she just planned to finish this gin and tonic then slink home. It was already 9:30 anyway. Vicky sat in silence for a few minutes nursing her drink, pondering the mess of her personal life. She was about to get up to leave when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"It's almost 10," came the voice from behind. "Care to buy me a drink? My name's Joe by the way," said the bartender.

"Hi, I'm Vicky. And isn't the man supposed to buy the woman a drink?" she asked.

"Well, I'm a modern man Vicky, and you're clearly a modern woman," he replied with a laugh, sitting down across from her. "Besides, I'm guessing you make a hell of a lot more than I do."

"Why not?" Vicky said. She might as well keep her promise to Emma; no harm in talking to him for a few minutes. He was gorgeous, she couldn't deny that. And apparently he was being more than nice, if his big grin when she agreed was any indication.

"Ok, let me change and I'll meet you back here in a few," Joe said, getting up to grab his things in the back. "I'll have a gin and tonic too."

"Sure," Vicky said. She went to get the drinks from the older bartender and returned to wait for him. After a few minutes, he returned, in jeans and a t-shirt. Vicky really looked him up and down as he returned, blushing as she contemplated what was under that t-shirt and jeans.

"You do this often?" Vicky asked, as he sat down. "Young guy like you must have his pick of woman who come in here."

"Honestly, no," he replied. When Vicky laughed, he added. "I'm not lying, ask Billy," he pointed to the older bartender. "There's just something about you, I couldn't help myself."

"Yeah, right," Vicky scoffed.

"Really, and you got to stop that," Joe started. "I bet you're confident in your work, let me guess, doctor or lawyer?"

"Lawyer," she replied. "That's obvious too, huh? And yes, I'm a great lawyer."

"That's the clientele here," he started, reaching out to grab both her hands earnestly. "My point is, if you're that confident in your work, also be confident in the fact that you're also a beautiful and desirable woman."

"OK, I will," Vicky stammered. Perhaps it was the 2 (now 3) drinks going to her head, but for the first time she really pondered doing...something with this guy. But what do young guys like this want? Make out in the corner like teenagers? Go back to her place? Vicky seriously had no idea.

Sensing her uncertainty, and hearing the piano player beginning his late set, Joe spoke. "Care to dance?" he asked.

"Yeah, OK," Vicky replied, getting up and grabbing his outstretched hand. "But I should warn you I have a tendency to lead."

"Why am I not surprised, well we'll manage," he said with a laugh. He then led her to the dance floor near the piano.

"Not so bad, right?" he asked as they began dancing and he looked deep into her eyes.

"Not so bad," was her reply. In fact, it was better than that. It felt freaking great, she thought. Richard never held her like this, never looked at her like this. Joe's look was intense, like he wanted to devour her. There were definitely sparks here, she realized, firecrackers even.

Slowly, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself closer to his chest, as the piano player switched to a slower, more romantic song.

She then felt Joe move his hands down her sides, and position them just above her rear, encircling her waist and pulling her closer to him. Vicky sighed and placed her head on his shoulder, suddenly desperate for him to move his hands lower. After a brief pause, he did just that. She felt his heart beating in his chest as he did so, and realized she was as excited as he was.

Vicky was lost in the pleasure of being this close to him, and totally forgot where she was. Anyone she knew from work could be in here, seeing this bartender with his hands on her ass, and her loving it. How would she explain that? As he subtly began caressing her backside and grinding his front against her, she realized she didn't care. Still, she had a moment of doubt.

"We should stop," she breathed, looking up into his now wild brown eyes. "Anyone can see us..."

"Relax," he replied soothingly, "We're in a dark corner and no one is here, no one was watching." Sure enough, Vicky then realized Joe had maneuvered them away from any prying eyes, not that there were any. More comfortable now, Vicky surrendered herself to the moment.

She put her head back on his shoulder, and began to kiss Joe on his neck and behind his ear. He groaned and grabbed her even tighter. Vicky felt his bulge emerging through his jeans, her pulse raced as she came to the conclusion he was bigger than Richard. He began grinding up against her again, more urgently this time, causing her to moan audibly.

"We shouldn't be doing this here..." she started, but was interrupted by his lips mashing against hers as soon as she lifted her head. Joe kissed her desperately, hungrily, like few had kissed her before. Vicky made the decision then, she wanted him, right now. She could no longer think of anything else.

"Let's go, my place is a few blocks away," she moaned.

"No, I want you here, now!" he whispered urgently.

"Are you crazy?" she said, but the mere thought of doing something so risky made her shudder in excitement. "Where?"

"The bathroom, come on," he said, leading her toward the women's room. Recently, the only sex Vicky could recall was plain old missionary with Richard, in her bed (covers on). Was she really about to get fucked by some young guy she barely knew in a bar bathroom? Yes, she realized, she was, and she never wanted anything more in her life.

Luckily, no one was in the bathroom, as Joe covertly took Vicky in and to an empty stall. He quickly unbuttoned his jeans and began to lift her panties off as he spun her around. He trailed kisses along her back as she reached behind her and stroked his iron hard penis.

Joe started rubbing his cock up and down her slit from behind, causing both of them to moan.

"God, I want this so bad, I can't help myself," he grunted. "You're so wet, you want it bad too, don't you?"

"Yeah, do it, fuck me," Vicky moaned. It was almost an out-of-body experience for her, who was this woman?

Suddenly, she fully realized what was happening. "Condom?" she asked. She wanted to be crazy, but she still had some of her wits about her.

"Yeah, I got one in my wallet," Joe said, and she quickly heard the tell-tale sound of it being opened.

"Someone came prepared," she teased as he heard him slipping the condom on. "You're a liar; you do this all the time, don't you?"

"No, I swear," he breathed excitedly, as he placed the condom on. "There's just something about you. When you know, you know."

"That's a pretty cheesy line...mhmmmmm," she moaned as she felt him against her; all thoughts left her at that point. He rubbed himself on her a few more times, then began to sink himself inside her folds.

"Ohhhhhh..." came the mutual moan from both of them as he pierced her. Joe was indeed quite a bit larger than Richard, than really anyone she'd been with, she realized with glee.

"That feels so fucking good..." Vicky cried out as he pushed further inside her.

"So tight, so hot..." he mumbled softly, almost incoherently. Finally, he was fully inside and he held himself there. Vicky could feel his penis twitching inside her in excitement, aching to begin moving in and out. It felt glorious, but she wanted so much more. With a groan, he pulled himself almost completely from her, then plowed forward and gave both of them what they desperately needed.

He slammed himself against her backside and into the stall door as he picked up the pace. Vicky began meeting his thrusts with one of her own as they settled into a nice rhythm. Vicky was hurdling toward an orgasm when, to her horror, she heard the bathroom door open and two voices begin to speak.

She tried to pull away, but Joe held himself inside her and put his hand over her mouth. They waited breathlessly, until one of the women entered the stall 2 doors down, and the other turned on the sink to wash her hands. They were both engrossed in their own banal conversation, so it didn't seem like either heard the rustling in the stall Vicky and Joe occupied.

Sensing it was safe, Joe began slowly moving inside Vicky again, keeping his hand firmly on her mouth to keep her from moaning. It was difficult, as they couldn't make too much noise, but quickly he was able to begin moving in and out quick enough to pleasure them both. That, combined with the naughtiness of the moment, brought them both back to the point they were before the women entered.

Vicky felt it, first deep in the pit of her stomach, and then radiating out through the rest of her body. This little shit, who she met only 2 hours ago, was about to make her come hard. She bit into his hand to keep from screaming out as her pleasure began to hit.

Joe felt her pussy contract around his dick like a vice, and then felt his own wonderful sensations beginning. He buried his head into her shoulder, pumped twice, and let go.

Vicky heard him whimper into her shoulder, then felt Joe explode in the condom inside her, and it quickly caused her to see stars. It had never felt like that, no one had ever cum that hard inside her. He continued to breathe heavily into her body and kiss her shoulder and neck as he came down from his own high, and she began to caress his head from behind. At that moment, the two women left the restroom, still seemingly unaware of the excitement happening only a few feet away.

As they left, Vicky turned her head and began to kiss her new lover. The thought of what they just did again sent all sorts of sparks through her.

"That was so bad," she said as they stopped kissing for a moment. "I've never done that before."

"That's what made it so good," he said, as he carefully pulled his condom covered cock from inside her. "I've never done that either, with people right there. It was unbelievable. You're unbelievable."

He continued to kiss her, and quickly was becoming hard again. Vicky began to appreciate the benefits of a young lover. Neither wanted a second round in this stall though.

"I need to have you again," he started. "You said you only live a few blocks away?"

Slowly, Vicky was regaining her bearings, though. This was a fun and incredible moment, but that's all it was. At least that's what she told herself right now. Suddenly self-conscious about fucking a guy she barely knew in public, she wanted to retreat to her home, alone, and ponder what happened.

"I can't," she replied. "Early day tomorrow."

"OK, OK," he said disappointed, reaching down to pull up his pants as Vicky began to straighten herself up as well. "I want to see you again, though."

"We'll see, " Vicky replied coyly.

"Can I have your number?" he asked as they exited the stall and prepared to leave.

"No need, I know where you work, I'll find you," she said, protecting herself just in case. "Let me make sure the coast is clear."

Vicky looked out the door slowly; no one was around. She exited first, then quietly allowed Joe to exit as well. In the safety of the hallway, Joe began to speak.

"I meant everything I said, I want to see you again Vicky," he said honestly. "Take you out on a date, dinner and everything. Sex in the bathroom is optional," he added with a smirk.

"Look, this was fun, but I'm almost 15 years older than you, I'm 36 not 30," Vicky started. "There's no future here."

"30, 36, age is just a number," Joe responded. "I like you, and I think you like me. Nothing else should matter. When you..."

"Not that line again...I'll think about it, OK?" she replied skeptically. "Now let's get out of here before anyone realizes what we just did."

laf199
laf199
201 Followers