When You Least Expect It

Story Info
Husband spices up boring marriage.
10.2k words
4.18
97.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout our marriage of 30 years, I have often tried to spice up our sex life. Don't get me wrong; the first 10 to 15 years were great! Those years certainly didn't need any spicing up. However, the past 15 have been tough. My wife, with a few exceptions, has considered having sex with me one of three options: as a reward, a prepayment, or premenstrual pseudo-libido.

THE REWARD OPTION: The sweetest sex we had was when we got out of town for a few days. We would travel 300 miles, get a motel room and basically act like a couple of hot teenagers for the weekend. She would always surprise me with some new lingerie. I'd get her a little drunk, and we'd have a high 'ole time.

THE PREPAYMENT OPTION: Other times she would attack me before one of her family gatherings. She knew I hated being around her large family and their soap-opera lives. Therefore, to make it easy for her to get a "yes" answer from me, she would bribe me with a great blowjob the night before. (To be honest, it usually worked.)

THE PREMENSTRUAL PSEUDO-LIBIDO OPTION: Traditionally, the night before she starts her period, she got pretty frisky. This sex was not always that great, but hey, ANY sex is better than none at all.

By this time, you might be thinking, "So what's wrong with that? Is this guy terminally oversexed, or what?" Why heaven's no, I say! Why else would I spend so much time reading and writing stories here at Literotica?

Problem: 1) We can no longer afford to go out of town for getaways. Beside, the last few times we went, the magic was gone, and I couldn't even get her drunk. 2) Kids are all grown, so we don't get to visit her family on a regular basis -a mixed blessing. 3) She's now on some hormone therapy and doesn't get frisky before her period (or after, for that matter).

We were living in sexual limbo, and needless to say, our relationship was rather strained. Sex has always been a difficult subject for us to discuss, without both of us becoming defensive.

This prompted me to take another stab at spontaneity and infuse the relationship with a little sexuality. At this point I figured what could it hurt? Since my sexual advances were having little or no effect on her, I opted to bring in a third party. I knew she still loved me on several levels, so I didn't feel adding another person would put our marriage in jeopardy. The only difficulty with pursuing this final option was finding the perfect third party. Since she finds alternate life styles, i.e., lesbianism totally offense, it had to be a man.

It had to be a younger man -some free and easy type, who would light up her ego and get her juices flowing. The man would have to be single, good looking, sexy, and well hung. I knew from observation she was secretly attracted to the tall, dark and handsome type. It also had to be someone we both knew, since (hopefully) she would reject having an affair with a stranger. Narrowing down the prospects, I made a short list of available men. The next trick was confronting my final choice with the opportunity.

I worked with a 40-year-old divorcee named Dave, and he seemed to fit most of my prerequisites. He stood 6 ft. tall with black hair and bedroom eyes that made him quite the lady's man. Being a lady's man is why he was divorced, but Barb didn't know that. He was more than a casual acquaintance of mine, and I knew Barb had met him in my company a few times. I invited him to play some Saturday golf. He agreed and even set up the tee time for us. I wanted to check him out further, before springing such an idea on him.

The golf outing was a success. We each shot within strokes of each other and I found him very relaxing to be around. We discussed all the typical guy stuff: sports, work, weather and women. Speaking of woman, I was pleasantly surprised to discover we shared a mutual taste in buxom blondes. I also learned that his former mistress was 8 years his senior. Everything seemed to be falling in place, when we hit the showers. As we toweled off, I sneaked a peek at his jewels. I speculated the length of his thick, flaccid cock at 5 inches, which was more than enough to fill my requirements.

"How 'bout going for a cold one, Dave?" I smiled.

"Sounds good to me," he answered.

I made some lame excuse about having to drop off something by the house, and he followed me home. I wanted Barb and Dave to have a good look at each other, before I made my determination.

"Honey, I'm home!" I yelled, from the front door.

There was no response, so I yelled louder, and ushered Dave into the front room. Soon we heard footsteps on the kitchen floor. Apparently Barb had been sunbathing in the backyard. She entered the front room, tying the bra straps of her bikini.

"Shit, Donny! I didn't know you had company!" She said, half-smiling up at Dave. Looking into his piercing eyes, she felt naked. She crossed her arms to cover her huge tits and tried to find a relaxed pose.

"Sorry Dear, you remember Dave, don't you?"

"Hi Barb, its been a while. How ya doing?"

He extended his hand and smiled. She let go of her arms, shook his hand and returned his smile. His smile must have relaxed her, since she let her hands fall down to her sides. I could see her nipples start to harden as they engaged in light conversation. They seemed to hit it off right away, so I excused myself to the kitchen for some beers. I returned with 3 cold ones, offered the beers, and they both reached for one, without breaking their conversation. I invited him to take a seat, and the two of us sat on the couch across from Barb.

The conversation shifted from remarks about the weather, work, and hobbies. As she talked, she brushed back her hair, in a flirting manner. This caused her bra strap to fall from her shoulder. Caught up in his good looks, she ignored it. I was amazed how relaxed she was around him. This was only the first time she spoke to the man, and she had done nothing to cover herself. The conversation switched to her hobbies. She giggled and crossed her bare legs, as David complimented her choice of colors, arrangement, whatever. I was more into observing their body language, rather than what was actually said.

"You know Hon, we were planning on going to the bar..." I started.

"Well, why don't you guys just hang out here? We've got plenty of beer, chips and stuff. I could even whip up some dip." She said, smiling.

"What do ya think, Dave?" I asked.

"If it doesn't matter to you Don, we can stay put. Besides, I doubt if the waitresses at the bar are wearing bikinis," he laughed.

Barb turned red at his remark, and realized that she had been sitting in front of us practically naked. Dave winked at me and we both laughed.

"Oh God, look at me! I'm so embarrassed. Donny, why did you let me sit here half naked? I'll be right back."

She got up promptly and headed out of the room.

"Hey Babe, don't be upset. We we're just enjoying the show!" I yelled, watching her full ass jiggle as she walked away.

Turning back to us at the doorway, she seductively pulled her other bra strap down, and stared directly at Dave.

"I'm sure you DID!" She said, and made her exit.

"Wow, Don! You never said you had such a hot wife!"

"Yeah, she can be pretty hot, when she feels like flirting. I think she enjoys your company."

I heard her footsteps in the hallway, and knew she had to have heard our remarks. I invited him to see our recroom in the basement. He admired my pool table and suggested we play a game. After downing another beer, he opened up and told me about his ex-wife. According to Dave, she had become rather frigid in bed. That's when he resorted to having the affair with an older woman.

"Mature women are more relaxed lovers, and so much more sexy than younger women. At least to ME they are," he said, as a matter-of-fact.

I agreed with him and thought this might be an excellent time to propose a hypothesis.

"So what do you think of Barb? I mean, if she wasn't attached. Is she the kind of woman that would appeal to you?"

"Oh HELL YES! No offense, Don, but even if she WERE attached to anyone but you, I'd definitely make a pass at her!"

Whatever jealous feelings I might have had changed to feelings of excitement and pride. Just the idea of this younger lady's man being attracted to my wife was arousing. That's when I asked him a very leading question.

"Suppose you were given the opportunity, how would you go about making a play for her?" I asked, laughingly.

He looked at me dead in the eyes and put his big hand on my shoulder.

"You can't be serious, Don! You surely don't want me to make a play for Barb, do you?"

I laughed nervously and shrugged it off. This process was going a lot faster than I ever anticipated. If this was THE GUY I wanted to service my wife, I needed to be more tactful than that. As I tried to conjure up a response to take us off the subject, I heard Barb's voice.

"So are you two ready for some dip?" She yelled.

Our eyes drifted up from the pool table, in answer to her offer. I was stopped cold at the incredible sight of her. She had taken a shower and fixed her shoulder-length ash blond hair. Her makeup was on heavy, like she was going out on the town. She wore a short, lightweight, one-piece sundress that barely reached her tanned thighs. It had buttons all the way down the front, but she had four buttons opened, exposing her delicious cleavage. As she jiggled across the floor, the swaying of her 36dd's made it clear she was braless. She hadn't dressed like this, since we were dating, some 30 years ago. I was speechless.

"Barb, you make one hot waitress with or without the bikini!" Said Dave, taking the snack tray from her.

She blushed and shook her blonde hair away from her face.

"Can I get you another beer, or something?" She asked Dave directly.

Even a blind man could see she was openly flirting with him. She watched his eyes follow her, as she went over to the bar. I knew he was also caught up in her advances, and wondered just how far he would go, considering my suggestive questions. I didn't have to wait long to find out. He put down his pool cue and sauntered over to the bar.

"Yes Miss, I'll have another, but can I fix YOU something, instead of a beer?" He prodded.

She pondered and stared up at the ceiling and answered.

"Well, we do have makings for Martinis?"

"Martini it is! Your wish is my command, Ma'am," he smiled.

SIDEBAR:

Barb loves Martinis and will have one on rare occasions. Only one, mind you. Two Martinis and she has been known to lose control.

Dave mixed and flirted. I watched and pretended to eye up a pool shot. He poured her the Martini and she downed half of it in no time. I finished my pool shot and reminded him of his turn. That seemed to shake him from her spell temporarily and he came back to the pool table. Barb, Martini in hand. approached me. She stood face-to-face with me and asked sweetly if she could play. I smelled her perfume, as she seductively moved against me, like a cat in heat. She positioned her huge tits on either side of my upper arm and reached down in front of my pants to grab my cock. I reminded her that pool wasn't her "game".

"Oh PLEASE? How else will I learn, if I don't get to play? Maybe someone should teach me?"

"I could show you how, that is, if you don't mind, Don?"

With her hand on my cock, she squeezed.

"Dave wants to show me how?" She whimpered.

"Sure, maybe he can teach you something," I said, with my erection growing from her touch. She let go, patted my cock, and slinked over to Dave. The double-meaning comments between the two continued, as she brushed up against his fit body.

"Oh look, Barb, you need a refill," he said, not realizing her limit. She glanced at me and smiled questionly.

"Should I have another Martini, Honey?" She asked me, knowing it would most likely put her over the edge. I immediately weighed the options, and decided that if this threesome would ever happen, now was the best chance.

"Sure Barb. Go for it. Its party time!" I determined.

He poured her another and she quickly downed half of that one. Picking up the pool cue, she stood facing the table, and me with Dave right behind her. She leaned over the table and shoved her ass back against his crotch. Resting her boobs on the table, she wiggled her ass and smiled at me.

"So, you gonna show me how to use your stick, or what?"

He moved his obvious hardon next to her ass and leaned over to fix her grip on the cue. The more he tried to arrange her fingers on the cue, the more she shoved her ass up against him.

"Ooh, I don't know if I can handle such a big stick. Donny, you don't suppose his stick bigger than yours?"

"I think it just might be, Dear," I said, smiling at how wasted she was getting.

Dave repeatedly gave me questioning looks, as if to ask whether his behavior was OK. I just smiled at him and nodded my head in approval. He excused himself to the bathroom, and I went over to steady Barb. Walking toward her, I noticed another button had come undone. Now her dress was open to the waist and there wasn't much left to the imagination.

"Getting pretty tanked, aren't you, Honey? Perhaps you should fix your dress?" I asked, staring at her chest.

"What's wrong Donny? Don't you like me showing off these big tits?"

She defiantly undid another button, which was gave her enough room to pull open the dress. She pulled her arms out and let it drop to the floor. My jaw must have also dropped to the floor, when I saw she was completely naked. Reaching to my pants, she pulled down the fly. Taking my hard cock out, she went to her knees.

"I think THIS is what needs fixing," she said, gripping my cock.

I stood in total amazement, as she consumed my dick. She jacked me and sucked away at my 8 inches like a crazed woman. She was in the process of deep throating me, when it occurred to me that Dave would soon be back.

"Honey, the last thing in the world I want you to do right now is stop, but Dave will be back soon," I stated.

Her response was non-verbal. She looked up into my eyes, and pulled my cock out, except for the head. With her teeth, she rimmed the edge of the glans. This almost brought me to an orgasm. She felt it building and gripped the base super tight, so I couldn't cum.

Just then Dave returned from the bathroom. Quickly observing Barb's blowjob, he apologized and started for the door. Keeping her firm grip on me, Barb turned her head toward the door.

"What's wrong -never seen a wife give her husband a blowjob? Just sit there and watch this."

She used my erection and pointed to a nearby chair. He slowly obeyed and took a seat, as she resumed her sucking. Moaning like a cheap whore, she whipped my cock out of her mouth and jacked it hard and fast.

"Give it to me. Fuck my face. Cum on your slut wife -now!"

With that, my cock exploded and I shot a few long streams of white cum all over her face. She continued pumping me, until I let go another small load into her mouth. She licked my cock clean, stood up and French-kissed me with a mouthful of my own cum. She reached down, wadded up her dress and wiped her face with it. She looked over at Dave, who was massaging the outline of his huge cock.

"I'm sorry if that offended you, Dave, but Donny's stick needed some attention," she said, stepping back into her stained dress.

"Think nothing of it Barb. Every man needs his stick fixed, from time to time," he smirked.

"Well Donny, if you don't mind, I think Dave wants to finish his lesson?" She pointed her question at Dave.

They both looked at me for approval. I knew that what came next would forever change our marriage and whatever relationship I had with Dave. I was going to witness my wife getting fucked by a younger stud, and I had been responsible for setting it up. Moral questions of trust and fidelity filled my head. Did I really need to share my wife with another man? Had our marriage dissolved to the point, that I could no longer totally please her? Would she find his dick totally irresistible and dump me? Do I know enough about this guy to trust him to be discreet? I stood transfixed, staring at the two of them, until Barb's words broke the silence.

"I think I REALLY DO NEED this lesson, Honey," she said, in a soft voice.

It suddenly became clear that this was ultimately her decision, and I've never denied her in the past.

"You two don't mind if I watch? I just might pick up some valuable pointers," I said, resolutely.

They both smiled at me and then at each other. Once again she assumed her position at the head of the pool table, with Dave lined up behind her. She took hold over the pool cue again and leaned over the felt surface. Stepping back, she again shoved her ass against his crotch. He leaned over her once again and whispered in her ear. She smiled politely, as his whispers continued. He ground his pelvis into her ass, while his hands started to caress her boobs. Her breathing became much heavier. She turned her head slightly to his and whispered something. He stood up, stepped back and loosened his pants. He pealed his shorts off with them, and they dropped in a heap at his feet. His erection was something to behold. His 10-inch long cock stood at full attention, as he slowly raised her short dress. She still hadn't actually seen his huge cock, but she was about to feel it.

He pushed his meat down to rub her bare ass crack. Feeling the length of him, she looked sweetly at me and burst out with a comment I'd never heard from her.

"Time to stop talkin' and start chalkin'," she demanded.

Her sopping wet pussy lips parted, as his tool entered. He wasted no time with preliminaries and shoved it in all the way in one, long stroke.

"Oh Godddd!" She yelled.

She dropped the pool cue and dug her nails into the felt. Her eyes opened wide and rolled back, as her teeth bit into her lower lip.

"Time to fix MY stick, Baby!" Exclaimed Dave.

He started pumping his cock back and forth, faster and harder, until he finally settled on a steady, fucking rhythm.

"God, its so BIG!" She cried, staring straight at me.

Her pussy expanded and adjusted to his length and girth. Whatever pain she might have felt soon turned into pure pleasure. Watching the resulting change in her expression assured me that I had made the right decision.

"Don, your wife has such a tight pussy -VERY nice and tight," Dave commented, like he was savoring a fine wine.

"I think I could fuck her for hours. Would you mind?"

Seeing her in perfect ecstasy, I responded, "I think it's just what the doctor ordered."

For the first time, I watched, in awe, as she had one orgasm after another. Following her third climax, my own dick was at full mast again. I noticed her legs wobbling, and asked if she was OK. In between his long thrusts, she admitted to being a little weak. I suggested to Dave that she might be more comfortable on the couch. He slowed down and pulled out his wet dick. She stood up, let out a long sigh and pulled off her dress. She took hold of our cocks and walked us to the couch.

"I might be worthless in billiards, but I DO know how to shake a good stick, or two," she said, seductively.

She had me lay on the couch, so she could straddle me. Lowering herself onto my hardon, she began to ride me with a vengeance. Dave stood near her, stroking his big sloppy dick, as he watched her huge tits flying and smashing into one another. She was definitely into fucking me hard, and hadn't noticed the proximity of his cock. She reached to hold her massive tits still, when she felt it on her cheek. Her eyes gently closed and she turned her opened mouth to accept his cock. She slowed down her attack on my dick. Her hands loosened and then fondled her tits, as she slowly sucked in more of his cock.