When You Least Expect It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cordelia looked at Ryan who said "they need to know" was all she needed to hear to talk about it. "It was 599 years ago my mother meet someone who she thought she would marry and love and have children with. The man she was seeing had been together for exactly three years when they split up because she saw him courting another woman. About a year and a half before the split, he was in an accident and became a werewolf, though she did not know that. The man was so mad because it was an ex he was getting rid of and not courting but she would not take him back. One day he snuck into her house after her parents went out waited until she fell asleep and crept into her room. He gagged her and raped her four times. Each time cumming in her. That was the first time and only time she had sex." Cordelia recounted, what her mother told her when she had turned 21.

"How'd you know that you were a werewolf?" Wes asked, concerned because that sound nearly identical to Emily's story so far. "Ryan," she answered as she looked at her mate with all her love as if it was the first time all over again. "I was out in the Woods one day in spring and he was there in wolf form. I felt connected to something. I did not know it was the mating bond at that time, but I walked towards him at the same time that he transformed into a human. I was shocked but not scared. There was something in his eyes and the way he looked at me. When I reached him, I asked what he was. He laughed and said he was the same as me.

This confused me and I asked your human? But you were a wolf just a minute ago. To this, he scented me, grabbed me and took me to his pack. Lakeson. At this time, it was Lucas' grandfather who was Alpha, and I was taken to him. As soon as we entered the meeting of gathered Alphas, everyone stopped and stared at us. Ryan's father was furious that a one day Alpha would do something this rude until he caught my scent and asked why he'd brought a rogue here." Cordelia paused before Ryan picked up the story.

"My response was I found her in the woods walking, I followed her to the very edge when she saw me. Told how she came to me until I realised she was not human and brought her before him. I even told him how shocked she was that after seeing me transform from wolf to human and thought that me saying I was human was crazy, when I obviously was not. That was when my father walked up to her smelt her deeply and asked how it was possible before dragging her to where he was standing a moment before. He told the other Alphas that she was werewolf born of a human. She started laughing after that with the response 'oh god you brought me to a place where you believe in werewolves' I simply responded 'then how do you explain what I did' she stopped laughing immediately, locked eyes with me and collapsed. I caught her before she hit the ground."

"When I woke up," Cordelia continued on "I was asked a bunch of questions about my father, mother and me. When Ryan entered for the first time after I collapse, I had my first change. It was as if my wolf realised this was where she belonged and it was with her mate, as I jumped on him. Going from human to the wolf world was easy my mother died a few months after my 21st so I had no one who would miss me but hard, it was a new way of life with new laws and customs to learn." To finish, she looked over at Ryan picked up his hand and held as she said: "but I would do it all over again."

A few minutes passed before they broke eye contact and saw the human faces sad. "Why are you sad? I thought you wanted to know?" Cordelia asked. Alix responded. "We did want to know but hearing your mothers and your story we realised Emily is following the same path. Exactly dated someone for three years before ending it, one and a half years of which he was a werewolf. She won't take him back and now he has her and is probably raping her right now." Alix finished as she Maddy and Rachael hugged each other again.

It was at this point, Trent entered with good news "Alpha, I have great news, I found" but upon seeing the sad faces he asked, "am I interrupting?" "No, no. perfect timing. Please continue." Lucas reassured Trent. "Ok, then. The land Brandon mentioned was brought under one of his friend's names but found him on the payment side. The land was finalised the week before he was turned. Because it was under a human name and not his own we never knew about it.

The property spans across three territories, ours, Pinale and Wreadamon. The cabin itself that he had built on the property in the Pinale territory. The cabin has electricity and running water on four generators. The plans I have were not the finalised ones because after Emily's relationship with him ended he altered them. Those plans I can't get until tomorrow."

"Do we know what he changed?" Lucas said trying to work out what to do. "Yes, the notes made were for a basement and state of the art security." Trent finished. "How long to get to the property from here and how long if we go to Pinale first." Ryan interrupted, used to this from his days as Alpha. "6 hours to go from here but we are on the wrong side of the mountains so we'd have to go slow the last few hours making it closer to 8. From Pinale pack to the cabin would be 5 hours plus the drive over makes it a bit under eight. If I can make a suggestion, go to Pinale first. They would know their own lands, extra help and we wouldn't have to worry about the vehicles." Trent finished with.

"Ok, in the morning well go to the Pinale Pack. I will call their Alpha tonight so they know we are coming. When we get there, Trent will the new plans be accessible?" "Should be Alpha." "You can get the plans while we organise with their pack." Nate, Holly you'll need to come, I know you only found your mates today but we'll need everyone." "Yes, Alpha." They responded together "Get some rest we'll leave at 7." Lucas finished.

"We want to go too." The girl's chimed in. "not the rescue but we want to be with her in Pinale" added Maddy. "I don't know. What if she does not want to see anyone?" Lucas replied. "She may not but she will need comfort." Alix picked up. "Lucas, let them go." Henri softly prodded. "Ok, you can go but you stay in the Pinale house until she is in their infirmary and been looked after, not before." "Yes, Alpha." Cheerfully the girls responded.

As his Betas left with the exception of Holly and Nate, George entered and waited to be told what rooms were available and led the guests to them. George had one look and quickly turned away, so not to be noticed. These were his sisters' friends. It may have been ten years but they were Emily's friends.

"Wes, Rachael you can sleep with your mates or have your own rooms," Lucas asked seeing how they were still holding each other. Rachael spoke first. "Thank you Alpha, but I would like to be with Alix and Maddy until I'm comfortable, especially with Emily not here. We're used to all sleeping together when we're together." Rachael finished. Wes looked at Holly than the Alpha "I'd be one of the first ones to jump at a chance of sleeping with someone," Wes said as he winked at Holly, making her laugh. "But like Rachael, I'd prefer to be with my friends'.

Usually, when all eight of us are together the girls, sleep in the middle and we spread out around them. I understand we cannot do that here. But I would still prefer to be with the guys." Lucas looked at his sister then back at the group. "If you want to sleep like that, I'm sure we can make it happen." The smiles that covered their faces, made him wish he had a mate and children. 'Where'd that come from' Lucas wondered as he said good night to his parents and sister and went to his own bed.

If Gorge thought he was imaging things before, now he knew it was real. These were defiantly Emily's friends, which meant Emily was who they are searching for. He needed to find his brothers and tell the Alpha.

George got Ralph, Winston, and Jay to help him set up a room as their guests had requested before leaving them alone for the night. While setting it up he told them everything. They decided to go and tell their Alpha right away.

The group could not sleep with one missing and picturing what could and possibly is happening to her right now while they are in comfort. Kaleb and Jeremey joined them for tonight but knew that tomorrow that Alix will want to know what happened.

****

George, Ralph, Winston and Jay finished setting up the room and went straight to their Alpha. In ten years, they never forgot about their family. The fire made it impossible for them to go back. Bodies were found in the aftermath.

Knocking on the door and hearing enter, all four did. When Lucas saw who was there, he was surprised. He immediately thought something happened with their guest but knew they would not be this quite if that were the issue.

"Alpha, could you tell us who is it you are finding?" Ralph, the first to speak.

"You know better than to ask that. You are omegas by choice. I have no doubt that each of you could easily be a theta or beta but you refuse to do anything other than your tasks. I am thankful I know what omegas do. You do not go unnoticed. But you also don't have any need to know the information you are requesting." Lucas responding in a way that he hoped would get them to come out and tell him what they wanted, needed to know.

"Ten years ago when your pack stopped the rogues but the school burnt, and only those not turned were, were allowed to return to their families. We followed the news reports and all. So after hearing that all remaining students and teachers were dead and reading our names on the list of those dead, we chose to tell you we had no family because they thought we were already dead." George began.

"However, that is not the case. We had, have a mother and father but also a younger sister named Emily, she was eight. We were 13, 15, 17 and 18 years old and being the oldest I chose to leave them in the dark." Ralph paused before continuing, "so you see when you called George to fix our guests rooms and he heard the conversation, he remembered our little sister Emily and who her friends were and now we need to know, is it her that is missing?"

Lucas looked at the worried and sad looks, remembered his wolf's reaction to George, Ralph, Winston and Jay and his to Emily's scent and knew he needed to tell them. "Yes, I believe it is. And now we have something to do." With that, Lucas stood and left with the four of them following behind.

****

I was thankful when he left but knew he would not be gone long. In the dark with nothing to do and unable to move, I started drifting to sleep when the light coming on woke me. I heard someone descending. I could not be sure it was James. I knew James would not share me, but I could not be certain. The steps got closer and closer and when James appeared, I started to talk. I wanted the gag out. My mouth was hurting and it was hard to breathe through the fabric and saliva.

As if knowing what I wanted, he smiled. "I'll remove the gag if you're quiet and promise to behave or it goes back in. Understand?" I nodded and was thankful when he removed it. "Thank you James, but my mouth is dry. Could I have some water, if that's alright with you?" I knew how I sounded and was horrified I would speak like that but I did not want to risk making James angry with me.

"It's ok baby, you can have some water." He said as he walked away and returned with a glass and straw. "Thank you," I said as I finished the glass. "Would you like that?" He asked surprising me. Had he asked me a question? And I did not hear? Seeing my surprise, he elaborated. "Would you like it if we made a baby?" James started as he began rubbing my belly, reminding me I was naked for him to use at any time he wanted. "We could you know? You are in the middle of your cycle and do not take birth control. We may have stopped being together but that didn't mean I stopped thinking about you." James Finished.

I must have looked scared. "Don't be afraid of me. We would be good parents and have beautiful children. You ready to be a mum?" he asked as his hand travelled down my belly to my thighs. I could not respond my mouth dried up again. James moved his hand up away from my vagina and up to cup one of my breasts, as he leant over and whispered, "We'll go slow." I am proud of my breasts they are not too small and not so big that I have any problems; I think 10D is perfect for me.

James started to squeeze and play with my nipple. It was then that my brain started working again and with it, I said the most stupid thing I could have in a situation like mine. "Don't touch me. I never wanted you to touch me. You were never going to be my first and never will." Before that, I was hoping to leave James with my virginity still in place. Any hope of that, I had just ruined. James froze looked up at me and with anger in his eyes simply said "Really?" James reached over and grabbed the gag and as I was about to shout shoved it back in.

"You stupid bitch." James yelled, "I'll make sure you never forget your first time." With that, James placed both hands on my breast and started squeezing and pinching the nipple so hard that while I screamed into the gag he laughed. 'The sick bastard is getting off on my pain I thought' but no matter how hard I tried to stop screaming the pain was there, reminding me that this is my fault.

His squeezing turned to slaps and soon he lowered his head to my breast and started to bite them. First around the nipples then all over. Repeatedly until no skin on either of my breast had not been bitten. Yet somehow, I managed to keep screaming. My throat was already raw. "Oh yes," James said as he straightened himself and looked down at what he had done. "I'm going to have some fun with you."

He placed his hands on my belly and I squirmed trying to remove them. "Don't worry I'm not gonna touch the outside. Cannot have the place where my child will grow damaged now, can I? Theses on the other hand," he said as placed his hands on my breast causing me to scream out in pain. "Will be healed." He said right as he squeezed causing pain all through my body.

"There, there. You can rest now. I'll be back later." James laughed as he kissed my forehead and left. I heard him walk up, the light went out and the door closed. Alone in the dark. I welcomed and dark and it was not long before I fell into a fitful sleep.

****

Lucas led Ralph, George, Winston and Jay back to the room they just came from. Knocking on the door, they entered. Frank, Justin, Brandon, Wes, Kaleb and Jeremey surrounded Maddy, Alix, and Rachael, all huddled in the doonas and rugs talking and laughing.

"Sorry to interrupt your fun, but these four have something they need to tell you and I have just been alerted to," Lucas said with remorse and authority in his voice.

They looked over to the four who came in with Lucas and Maddy clicked first. "No. it can't be. You're dead."

With that, a tear slid down George's face. Lifting his head to whip it away the others gasped as what Maddy had said finally made sense.

"How is that possible? Well, I know how but, how?" Frank asked the first to recover after Maddy.

"The news got the story wrong." Ralph began. "Ten years ago rogues invaded the school. There were maybe 15 classes that day due to some day off or something. Five classes were able to escape before anything happened but did not get far as the Lakeson pack picked them up so they could deal with the rogues, then released. Of the ten remaining classes, some escaped, some died from the fire and everyone else was bitten.

Our transition was violent; those who got near enough were killed. Under half survived the bite.

Everyone who survived joined the pack. Since then most have found mates in other packs and left. Somehow, we survived. Lakeson pack killed all the rogues and tried to extinguish the fire but could not so we allowed the fire to burn in order to remove any evidence of weres. We learnt about the werewolf and everything with it from laws and traditions to how to control. Then we were given a decision. Go back to our lives or stay. By that time, our names were listed as the dead and a funeral had. Emily was moved to uncle Victor's and our decision had already been made, but not by us, by the events." Ralph finished.

Silence follow before Lucas spoke.

"I know that it is a shock and that you probably don't keep secrets from each other, but I implore that you keep this one until Emily is deemed recovered enough to hear this news. Thinking your family is dead when they have not been could cause her to do anything."

Everyone nodded in understanding and Lucas left.

"We would like to get to know you and the person that our sister has become if that's alright?" Ralph did not want to intrude but did want to know about his sister.

Kaleb, Jeremey and Alix locked eyes and she knew from the vulnerability in their eyes that something similar happened to them. That their decision was not made by them, but by the events.

For the remainder of the night, that is what they did.

****

I had no sense of time, but I knew when I woke again it was dusk from the small window I could see. The light was on and James had his hands on my neatly trimmed pussy. I do not believe in shaving fully but I keep it trimmed for hygiene. "I love me a bit of hair on the pussy. You are natural too. No clever little designs. Just neat. I like." James said as he rubbed his fingers along the folds. I closed my eyes and tried to picture the beach or somewhere, anywhere but here and with him.

To James' disappointment, I was not wet. "You're not wet yet, but you will be." James laughed. His laugh sounded off, almost evil. "If you had been nice and just let me have that little bit of skin between your thighs, this would never have happened. If you didn't dump me this wouldn't have happened." James removed his hand and brought it up to my face. His rough hand rubbed up and down my check then moved away and to my surprise, slapped me.

The first one surprised me so much that I made no sound. This angered James more and he slapped me again, harder this time causing me to yelp. Or give me best impersonation of one. The second one got my eyes to open. The third one was harder still and brought tears to my eyes. Big, fast and fast coming tears ran down my cheeks and into my hair.

"This is your fault, all your fault," James repeated the next five times, as he slapped me on both sides of my face. By the time he was done I was sobbing so hard and I was sure my face was red, swollen and possibly bleeding it hurt that much. "Oh my sweet, this is your entire fault," he said a final time before walking away and leaving.

I kept repeating 'this is your own fault' as I fell asleep.

This time, when I woke it was with James circling my clit softly then a hard swipe over the clit before circling softly again. This motion caused me to jerk every time the action was completed. "Finally, you're awake. Time for some fun. I have waited too long to get my cock into your tight little pussy. Do you think it will hurt?" he added with a laugh. It was then that his circling fingers stopped and moved away. Only to be replaced by his hot breath. When his mouth closed around my clit and he started sucking, I bucked forcefully. This only made him suck harder and place his hands on my hips to keep me in place. Eventually, he starting biting my clit, causing me to start screaming out again. 'Stop just please stop' my mind was screaming but to no avail.

It felt like hours later when he stopped. The torture he had been inflicting on my pussy was keeping me dry, which did not appease James. He walked away only to return with, what I assume to be lube. Opening the bottle and squeezing a liberal amount onto his fingers, he inserted one and worked it in and out of me. It was uncomfortable to have one of his fingers working in me. Back and forth he went, touching but never breaking the hymen. After a few minutes with one finger, he added a second. The first finger loosened me up but nowhere near enough for him to put a second finger in. That did not stop him. He kept pushing until he got it in. The pain was nothing I have ever experienced. If this was two fingers, I wanted his cock nowhere near me.