When You Least Expect It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing my pain turn to discomfort had James smiling down at me. While still working his fingers he leant over and whispered directly into my ear "Can you imagine how good it will feel with my cock buried deep in you?" Using his free hand he removed his shirt and jeans. With the sound of his clothes thrown on the ground and his fingers removed, I started to panic and cry again. I had not truly felt hopeless until this point.

I closed my eyes as I felt the bed move and him position himself between my legs. It was not a natural wetness between my legs but I still felt wet and that made me sick. I heard the bottle again then it hit the floor. Next thing I knew was he was rubbing his cock up and down me, every now and then, his head would catch at my opening and I would stop breathing. I have never seen a cock in real life and I certainly did not want to see the one about to rape me. It felt huge between my legs.

As James started to push forward he stopped, which shocked me and a little sliver of hope rushed through me. That quickly died when he slapped my face and said, "Open your eyes and watch while I take what belongs to me." When I did not immediately open them, he slapped me again. This time, I opened them and I was looking at his, at least, 8 inch long and two inch wide cock. In one motion, he plunged forward stealing my virginity.

I screamed as the pain rushed through me while he stayed stilled, completely buried within me. "Dam you feel good, so warm and tight. I can't believe I didn't do this earlier, shit." James exclaimed burying his face in the side of my neck, where the neck and shoulder met. As the pain began to lessen, he began to thrust in and out, bring the pain back. James was slow at first working in and out with hard thrusts. Savouring the feeling of being the first, I bet. The pain began to lessen again and that is when he started to speed up causing the bed to start moving to his motion.

I kept my eyes open but after the initial penetration, I refused to look anywhere but the ceiling. The forwards and back motion started to take a toll on my tied wrists and ankles and I focused on that pain instead of the feel of him within me. Filling, stretching and my walls moving with and contracting around him. He gained in speed as he lifted his head and rose up onto his knees to give him more power. I hate to admit it but I was starting to feel good, the pain was pretty much non-existent now, and I found myself wanting to moan.

Even though I felt this, I also felt cold and dead inside. James took from me the one thing I cannot get back. The way his used me for his own pleasure, had me comparing myself to a common street whore. With this feeling came shame and disgust. I reminded myself to focus on the pain of my body and slowly the pleasure disappeared.

It was not too long after that when I felt him get bigger at the end of his shaft and using more force as if he was trying to force something inside of me. Turns out that is what he was doing and when it pushed inside of me and seated itself behind my pelvis, I screamed as a new wave of pain washed over me. Whatever it was inside me caused his thrusts to become faster, harder and shorter. When I got the courage to look at him, I was surprised to see that it was no longer him. I mean it was but he was hairier and it was as if he was a cross between a wolf and a human.

Thinking about a wolf had me remembering something about a knot that they get near the time of ejaculation in order to keep the sperm inside so the female has a better chance of becoming pregnant. This realisation amped up my fear and I started screaming. Trying to get him to stop. He did not if anything he got faster. At first, I felt him pulse then it almost seemed he got bigger again before I felt his sperm shoot into me. Rope after rope shot from him into me and there was no escape for it. It would stay there, as his sperm will race towards a possible fertile egg. I could be fertile now or in the next few days.

'How could a child change me' I kept thinking as he finished ejaculating, removed the gag and kissed me on the forehead before saying, "well done, we'll go again later," and fell asleep there on top of me, still hard and pulsing.

I do not know how long I stayed awake before my brain shut down and I went to sleep. I remember wishing for death.

****

The sun was starting to rise and James was gone when I woke. I was glad; I did not want to see him. I was about to go back to sleep when the door to the basement opened and James walked down and towards me carrying what looked and smelt like food. It was then my stomach rumbled and I tried to remember the last time that I had eaten. 'Yesterday at some point. Have I really only been here a few short hours? Feels longer' I thought as I laid there.

James set the food down on a table and came over to me. I again noticed that he had something in his hand and realised it was most likely that same knife he had upstairs.

I started to move around, whimper and tried to move away from him. Once I stopped, he knelt down beside me, put the knife to my throat and brushed some loose hair from my face. "I'm not going to hurt you. You're carrying my child now." He stated as his free hand went to my belly. I seriously doubt that it had only been a few hours. "I'm going to untie you, you're going to eat and we're going to go clean you up. Then we are going to come back to your bed and make sure that you are carrying my child. Try anything and I will hurt you. Understand?" I nodded not trusting my voice and knowing that now was not the time to fight him.

"Good, there we go." He said as he cut the bindings. As soon as he cut them, I started rubbing at my wrists trying to ease the pain. He helped me sit up then stand and noticed that I winced as I moved. "The first time always hurts. It will be more pleasurable our next time." James said in a way I am sure he thought was comforting. The dull throb was a constant reminder of what happened last night. Like I could ever forget. I never wanted him to touch me again. Unless I wanted worse, I knew I needed something to keep him happy and me safe.

James offered to help me to the table; I hesitantly accepted and flinched when he placed his arm around my lower back. I did not want to touch him but I was in pain. It was when I got to the table that I got my first look at the basement, I realised I would never leave this room. Apart from the lack of kitchen, it had everything. A mini bedroom that connected to a mini living area and a door to the side, which I assumed, is where the bathroom is.

He watched me as I ate, it probably was good but I just could not taste anything, I felt numb inside. Everything I did reminded me of last night, even him. Especially him. After I finished eating, he helped me up again, this time leading me to the bathroom. He stopped outside the door to pick up a bag, before encouraging me through.

Once inside he locked the door and turned to face me. He watched me for a minute before moving past me, placing the bag on the vanity before turning to the shower. After adjusting it to a temperature of his liking, he removed his clothing. Grabbing soap, shampoo, and conditioner out of the bag James got into the shower. 'The least James could do is let me shower alone' I thought as he put his hands on my hips and pulled me into the shower with him. I was getting used to his want to touch me. That did not mean that I did not flinch every time that he did.

Turning me into the spray, so I faced him. I found the warm water helped eased the pain he caused all over my body. As I raised my head to the spray, I was praying that he would not talk but that was not about to happen. "I want you to know that it was never my intention to hurt you, but what you give is what you get." James quietly informed me as if I was a scared animal. 'What you give is what you get? I hope you remember that.' I thought. Reaching for the shampoo and turning me around, away from him, James continued.

"You must have questions about what happened to me. I will tell you what happened two years ago, what I refer to as my accident. It was the week after I had bought this land and took off; telling you, I was going camping because I know you would not want to come. I came up here to map out where I would like this cabin. I wanted very little disturbance of nature as possible. It was my last day on what is Lakeson territory and I had just finished packing my gear and loaded it into my truck. When I turned around, I came face to face with a wolf, later I learnt it was a rogue werewolf. He attacked me. It was during that attack that he passed on his were gene." James paused to rinse the shampoo out, start to condition and soaped me up.

"Not long after he started to attack me, Alpha Lucas Lakeson and four of his Beta's found us and killed the rogue. I was in a bad way and they had to move quickly if I was to survive. What usually is a 6-hour journey was cut to 4 hours and they were able to save me. I had to make my change in a padded and locked room because I was a forced turn and a rogue did it. Somehow I made it through that and had to assimilate into their pack." James stopped as he rinsed the conditioner from my hair and the soap from my body.

Turning me so that I was looking at him, I could see that he regretted the way he treated me. Even though he was sorry, I was never going to forgive him and I made sure that my expression let him know that much. Shutting off and removing us from the shower, James pulled two big, fluffy white towels from the bag and handed one to me before quickly drying himself, picking up the bag and leaving the room.

I took my time processing what he had said and realised that his turning occurred at the point in our relationship where he began to change emotionally as well as physically. Wrapping the towel around my body, I left the bathroom, went back to the bed and sat down on the edge. James saw me and came over to join me, sitting down but leaving a gap between us. I was thankful.

"So you changing so drastically was because of your attack?" I asked needing him to confirm it for my own piece of mind. "Yes. I wasn't allowed to tell you because you aren't my mate but my love for you never swayed and knowing that I loved you but couldn't be with you or share this part of my life also added to it."

In the three years that we dated, he never once had said that he loved me so sincerely before. This had me pausing and before I realised what I was doing, I reached for him and kissed him. Through the kiss, I communicated that I understood, no more explaining was needed and he told me how sorry he was but does not regret it.

When I pulled back, we looked into each other's eyes. The thought running through my head was 'I hope that this does not impact me more.' I knew it would though I was already jumping and weary around him. 'What would I be around other people? Will I see another person?' I had no real expectation of being rescued and I knew James would never let me leave willingly.

I kissed him again passionately as I thought about the first year and a half of our relationship and focused on that, as the kissed turned heated.

James pulled away which surprised me and asked, "Are you sure?" to which my only response was a single nod of my head before I started kissing him again. I did not want to think about it. If I did, I do not want to know what would happen.

James slowly lowered myself onto my back, removing my towel as he went. When he was done, he stood, removed his towel then laid down on top of me before we kissed again. James' hands moved between us and sought out my breasts. When he touched them I winched, they were still painful from his numerous bites, slaps, and marks. This time, however, he was gentle and I found myself enjoying his touch. His thumbs and index fingers started to twist and pulled on my nipples causing me to moan and my tongue to enter his mouth, deepening our kiss.

With our tongues dancing around each other's, his hips started to grind into my pussy causing his rock hard cock to slip between my lips and connect with my clit that was becoming very sensitive. I moaned again and he raised himself above me breaking our kiss. Looking directly into my eyes, he removed his right hand from my breast and moving it down from my breast to my stomach before running it lightly through my pubic hair, grasped his cock and lined it up with my opening.

I wrapped my legs around his ass and used them to encourage him to enter me. I hated the numerous pauses. I was beginning to second-guess what I was doing. I knew that if I resisted him again, it would be worst and I only wanted the pain to end. During our making out and his grinding, I had become wet that his head slipped easily into me. I winced a bit causing him to stop but applied pressure to his back and he continued until he was fully within me. With that, James started to move in and out.

The friction we created was nothing like the first time. He still filled and stretched me like that first time only now it was so much more. I hated that I was giving him what it was that he wanted from me but it was something that he needed and he was no longer hurting me. Physically anyway. I could already tell that I would need a lot of therapy from giving myself over as I was. I hated myself and I hated that he had me enjoying the sensations.

James started thrusting faster and more powerfully within me. The whole time we held eye contact. It was only when I felt myself start to experience my first penetrative orgasm; I broke that connection and closed my eyes revelling in the way I was feeling. A slow build started in the pit of my stomach, like a heat that was there but not noticeable. It quickly ignited and started to burn before an explosion, one I have never experienced from masturbating, rushed through me. I could feel myself contracting around James' cock as he stilled his movement.

James stayed still while my orgasm continued and as it started to die off and I reopened my eyes, he started to thrust with so much power it almost hurt as our pelvises slapped together. It was not long before I felt the tell-tale bulge begin at the end of his shaft and he started to try to force it back into me. I was curious as to what it looked like trying to find its way inside of me and looked down. What I saw turned me on so much that my second orgasm came out of nowhere. It was during the second orgasm that James got his knot situated in me and he began short and sharp thrusts quickly building to his own release.

The fact that James had again transformed did not worry me, I honestly did not notice until we had stopped moving, as my second orgasm became a third and this time James also found his release. Quick hot spurts of his sperm found their way out of him and into me again with nowhere but up into me to go. As we caught our breaths, we shared small kisses before we drifted off into sleep. Him still in me and me still hating myself.

Three more times in that morning. Four willingly and I hated myself. Each time I felt I lost something of myself. James' was breaking me and he found the perfect way to accomplish his task.