When You Open Your Heart

Story Info
Bisexual Nigerian Muslim dates a blonde transsexual.
2.4k words
2.63
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Face down and ass up, sexy lady," Master Tariq commanded, and Janice Hastings nodded, then did as she was told. The tall, sturdy and curvy, alabaster-skinned, blonde-haired and green-eyed young Caucasian woman got on all fours, and shook her thick white ass at him. Standing behind her, Master Tariq admired Janice's beauty, which was so unlike that of the slender cuties he was used to picking up at bars and clubs in the City of Toronto, Ontario. This gal was most definitely quite unique...

"Yes Master Tariq," Janice Hastings replied meekly, and Master Tariq caressed her thick ass, then playfully slapped it. He'd been wanting to do that for quite some time. Ever since he first glimpsed Janice Hastings walking around the University of Toronto library, clad in a black T-shirt stating "No Means No" and tight blue jeans that showed off her thick ass. Like a lot of black Muslim men, Master Tariq found himself drawn to white feminist women and vice versa. Opposites truly do attract...

That's why Master Tariq went to great lengths to approach, seduce, and bed the lovely Janice Hastings. Born in the tiny town of Oakville, Ontario, Janice was a newcomer to the University of Toronto where she doubly majored in Art History and Women's and Gender studies. Master Tariq didn't even want to think about the job prospects of those who graduate from such weird majors, but it wasn't his problem. Janice oozed political correctness, innocence and sex appeal, a combo which Master Tariq simply could not resist...

Master Tariq had been at the University of Toronto for a while and he excelled at seducing young white women, especially the ones in their first year of university. Away from home for the first time, a lot of these sheltered gals were looking to get naughty and explore their sexuality. Blessed with chocolate good looks, a deep voice, an athletic body and a keen insight into the human soul, Master Tariq was just what the doctor ordered. Those lily-white flowers never knew what hit them...

"Turn around and suck my dick," Master Tariq ordered, and Janice Hastings complied, turning around and remaining on her knees as the tall, broad-shouldered and muscular, dark-skinned African Muslim man drew closer. Clad in a black leather vest over tight black jeans and black Timberland boots, Master Tariq looked sexy and dangerous. Exactly the sort of man that young white women from small towns like Janice Hastings were supposed to stay away from...

"My pleasure, Master Tariq," Janice Hastings said, and with that, she wrapped her lips around his succulent dick, and Master Tariq leaned against the wall. Deep in the basement of his Yonge Street townhouse, Master Tariq exhaled sharply as Janice Hastings began sucking his dick. The young woman took her sweet time as she sucked him off, which pleased Master Tariq. A lot of the young women he hooked up with didn't seem to appreciate the fine art of oral sex...

Janice Hastings looked up at Master Tariq while she sucked him off, an unreadable expression on her lovely face. In Oakville where she grew up, there were very few black folks and none of them were virile and cocksure like Master Tariq. From the moment Janice Hastings spotted Tariq Adewale at the University of Toronto library, she knew that he was trouble. Tall, dark and handsome, an MBA student who moved with the confidence of a warrior and the grace of a West African prince, Tariq intrigued her from the start...

"Hmm, I love the way you taste Master Tariq," Janice Hastings paused to say, and Master Tariq shot her a look but said nothing. She inhaled the masculine musk emanating from his dick and balls while orally pleasuring him. The tall, dark and handsome Muslim brother smelled wonderfully intoxicating and Janice Hastings couldn't get enough of him. Contrary to her innocent and pure image, Janice Hastings had been around the block, but she acted like she was soft and sweet because it drew wild guys like Master Tariq to her like metals are drawn to magnet...

"Thank you, sub, now continue," Master Tariq said, his deep masculine voice echoing throughout the dark chamber, and Janice Hastings began to deep throat his dick, something she knew would drive Master Tariq absolutely nuts. When he began to tremble and his knees buckled, Janice Hastings knew that she had the brother right where she wanted him. When Master Tariq cried out that he was about to cum, Janice Hastings continued to suck him off until he erupted in her face like a geyser...

"Hmm, yummy," Janice Hastings whispered, smiling at Master Tariq as she sucked every last drop of cum from his dick. The brother sighed happily, and looked at her with moist eyes. Janice Hastings rose and then she stood face to face with Master Tariq, who pulled her close and then kissed her. Janice kissed him back and shuddered with pleasure as he slid his hand between her legs, and into her panties. Janice Hastings smiled as Master Tariq grabbed her cock and began stroking it. Hmm, this felt so damn good...

"The things I'm going to do to you," Master Tariq said, and with that, the tall Muslim brother sat Janice Hastings down on a nearby table and began sucking on her tits. Flicking his tongue on the areolas of her breasts, Master Tariq stroked Janice Hastings dick, and the young white transsexual moaned softly, loving what he was doing to her. When Master Tariq took her cock into his mouth and began sucking her off, Janice Hastings cried out with pleasure...

Master Tariq remembered being initially surprised upon discovering that Janice Hastings was a lot more than she appeared to be. When the young blonde told him that she wasn't like other girls, he hadn't known what to make of that. Master Tariq had bedded women of all ethnicities and religious backgrounds at the University of Toronto. From outwardly chaste and pious, Hijab-wearing Arab women to feisty Somali gals and Jamaican women, and those fearless, gorgeous Latinas. Still, he had to admit that Janice Hastings was one of a kind...

"Mr. Tariq, I think you're handsome and charming but you might not want me if you knew what I am, you see, I'm a transsexual," Janice Hastings told Master Tariq one night, after they came home from the club. He'd been looking forward to banging some tight white pussy, and then he found out that he'd been dating a chick with a dick. How freaky was that?

"Wow, you're one of those?" was all Master Tariq could say, before a disappointed Janice Hastings tearfully showed him the door. While pursuing her, he'd been having some fun with Angela Serrano, a dark-haired and bronze-skinned, deliciously curvy Filipina whom he met in one of his humanities classes. Angela was a newcomer to the University of Toronto by way of Bicol, deep within the Philippines. The chubby nursing student wasn't Master Tariq's usual type, but she proved to be an adequate distraction while he was chasing the lovely, mysterious Janice Hastings...

"Hmm, you're so much fun Papi," Angela Serrano said as she knelt before Master Tariq and gave the West African Muslim stud's hard dick a long lick. They were in Angela's dorm room, and since her roommate was out of town, the amorous twosome had the place to themselves. Master Tariq had some fun with the big-bottomed, lusty Angela, who proved to be a lot more kinky than he would have thought. Who knew that church-going Filipina women were so freaky?

"Hmm, good job Angela," Master Tariq retorted, and then when Angela finished polishing his dick with her mouth, he laid her on her bed and went to work on her. Angela moaned softly as Master Tariq spread her thick thighs and licked her pussy. Rubbing her large breasts together, Angela smiled happily as Master Tariq licked and fingered her pussy. With his expert tongue action, the tall, handsome brother made Angela cum in no time, and she found herself crying out his name...

"Yes, Master, fuck me," Angela found herself squealing, a little while later, as Master Tariq spanked her big ass and thrust his dick deep inside of her. Gripping Angela's wide hips, Master Tariq slammed his big dark dick into her pussy, which gripped his dick like a vice. The chubby Filipina was a lusty screamer and Master Tariq couldn't get enough of her. Gripping her hair with one hand and smacking her big ass with the other, he fucked her roughly, delighting in her passionate screams...

"I want that tight butt hole, Miss Philippines," Master Tariq demanded, after he'd been fucking Angela Serrano's creamy pussy for a while. The curvy Filipina nodded hesitantly, and Master Tariq reassured her that he'd be gentle with her. Bending Angela over, Master Tariq kissed her big bronze ass, and smacked it. After lubricating Angela's butt hole, he worked his dick into her asshole. As Angela screamed with wild abandon, Master Tariq filled her asshole with his big dick and fucked her gleefully. She hadn't felt anything yet...

Yeah, Master Tariq had a lot of fun with Angela Serrano, but he couldn't forget Janice Hastings. Master Tariq had never been with a chick with dick before, but he was a closet bisexual who'd been known to have the odd gay encounter even though he mainly preferred women. Since homosexuality, bisexuality and lesbianism weren't tolerated in the Islamic community, Master Tariq kept his bisexual liaisons to himself. Something about Janice Hastings drew him to her, and Master Tariq started seeing her again. And now here he was, sucking her big white cock...

"Hmm, this is so good, Master Tariq," Janice Hastings cooed softly, rubbing her breasts together as her tall, dark-skinned, virile lover sucked her cock. Master Tariq sucked Janice Hastings cock with gusto, and when she came, he eagerly drank her cum. The gorgeous blonde transsexual looked at her lover, pleased by what he'd done. Master Tariq was so open with her, so accepting. Janice knew she'd do anything for him. Now it was her turn to please him...

Janice Hastings remembered how she felt when Master Tariq came to her apartment door, and apologized for his earlier behavior. Reluctantly she let him in, and they had a heart-to-heart. Janice confessed to being a male-to-female, pre-op transsexual and Master Tariq, the BDSM King of the University of Toronto, the resident macho Muslim brother, opened up about his bisexuality. Thus the two of them reconciled, and started their relationship anew. And now, at last, Janice Hastings was making love with her man...

"Give me that ass, sexy lady," Master Tariq said in that deep, seductive tone of voice that drove Janice Hastings absolutely wild. Grinning, the young transsexual rose to her feet and kissed her lover, then bent over, showing him her thick white ass. Grinning, Master Tariq came up behind Janice and caressed her big ass, and then reached for a condom. Janice grabbed some Aveeno cream and handed it to Master Tariq while smiling faintly.

"Be gentle with me, Master," Janice Hastings whispered, and Master Tariq nodded and spread her ass cheeks, lubricating her while fingering her hole. After rolling a condom on his big dick, he rubbed it against Janice's big ass. The young transsexual sighed happily as he pushed his dick into her backdoor, and just like that, Master Tariq began to fuck her. As his big dick filled her ass, Janice Hastings stroked her big cock with one hand and pinched her breasts with the other. This was going to be good...

"I love that ass of yours," Master Tariq replied as he worked his big dick into Janice Hastings ass. He'd fucked a lot of women up the ass over the years, Angela Serrano being the most recent, but he couldn't remember fucking an ass that was tighter than that of Janice Hastings. The blonde transsexual's big booty gripped his dick like a frigging vise, and it wasn't long before Master Tariq came. Dammit, Janice had what Master Tariq calls a killer booty, the type he couldn't resist...

"Hmm, that was fun," Janice Hastings said, as she lay against Master Tariq, who smiled at her. Drawing her even closer, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. The two of them spent the night together. The next day, Master Tariq took Janice to Tim Horton's and they had breakfast. When they ran into a few of their fellow University of Toronto students, who inquired about the two of them, Janice held her breath, waiting for Master Tariq's answer.

"This is my lady, Janice Hastings from Oakville," Master Tariq said proudly, taking Janice Hastings slim hand in his and then he kissed her hand gallantly as their fellow students looked on. Several people seated at nearby tables inside Tim Horton's gawked at the interracial couple. Even in a racially diverse place like the City of Toronto, people tended to stare when they saw a tall black man in the company of a beautiful, blonde-haired young Caucasian woman. If they only knew...

"I'm going to make you so happy," Janice Hastings said, overcome with emotion, and then, heedless of peoples stares, she grabbed Master Tariq's dark, handsome face and kissed him. Master Tariq kissed her back and then, when they came up for air, he and Janice Hastings exchanged a smile. That's when she knew that he was the one for her. Against all odds, the small-town transsexual cutie came to the big city and found love with Mr. Tall, Dark, Handsome...And Bisexual.

"You already have, sweetie," Master Tariq said to a blushing Janice, whose heart skipped a beat upon hearing those words. Thus Janice Hastings made a life-changing decision. She decided to marry Tariq Adewale of Nigeria, and embraced Islam, taking the new Muslim name Sister Jannah. The blonde cutie from Oakville even started wearing the Hijab and wearing traditional Islamic feminine attire. When she and her hubby Tariq went to the mosque or attended Islamic community events around the City of Toronto, walking about hand in hand, people marveled at the two of them.

Tariq Adewale and Janice "Sister Jannah" Hastings-Adewale didn't mind the stares. Not at all. They knew what people saw when they looked at them. A tall, attractive interracial Muslim couple that seems to be passionately in love. After graduating from the University of Toronto, Tariq began working for TD Dominion Securities as an Auditor and Janice Hastings became a museum curator. When they adopted a mixed-race angel named Aisha, their family was complete. They bought a four-bedroom townhouse in Mississauga and settled there. A wondrous and exciting life awaited them there, but that's a story for another time.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers