When You Think You Are Alone

Story Info
Mel meets Alan and sees what he sees.
4.9k words
4.36
12.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paws
paws
7 Followers

Somehow the day got away from me. I had planned on being at the store long before this, but I tend to procrastinate and now it is a half-hour before closing time. And I have to find the perfect outfit. The party I am going to tomorrow is a semi-formal affair, which means a dress and stockings. I have some thigh high stockings that I plan on wearing with outrageously high heels. It makes me a little taller and the heels show my legs off....and I have been told that I have sexy legs.

But I have a secret, just a little one.....I never ever wear panties or a bra. I love feeling a little decadent and naughty. Sometimes when I am walking down the street in a flouncy skirt, I subtly flash the guys who are working beneath the streets. I remember one day, I stood over a grate in the sidewalk and spread my legs. I could hear talking from below, and I knew the minute they saw my creamy pussy because the talking stopped. I heard someone whistle long and low, and I stood still for another minute, then I had to be on my way. But at least they, and I, had an unexpected thrill.

Anyway, I really need a sexy slinky dress for this party. I don't really want to go, but since I have to, I want something that is going to wow every man there. I came by the store the other day and there was a dress in the window that I think would be perfect, but I need to try it on. I need to make sure it shows off my assets in the very best light. I hurry into the store, take the escalator to the second floor, spot the dress in my size on the rack and hurry over to the dressing rooms. There is a saleswoman standing outside the room, her lips are pursed together like she has tasted a lemon. She looks at her watch and then at me.

"I would like to try this on." I say

"The store closes in 20 minutes." she replies back

"Well then I better hurry up and get to it." I answer as I walk past her and half-way down the hallway. The rooms are bigger than the used to be, a couple of nice full length mirrors, a lounging chair and straight-backed chair. There are a couple of benches that are attached to the wall. I hang the dress on the hook on the back of the door and unbutton my blouse. The gray silk is slinky against my skin as I let it drop to the floor. The black skirt is kicked off and I stand there looking at myself in the mirror, wearing nothing but my thigh high stockings, high heels and a smile. I don't look too bad for my age, my tits are still relatively firm, my nipples are at attention in this cool room. My pussy is freshly shaven, although I think I see a blemish. I sit down on the lounge chair and begin to examine myself quite thoroughly, thoughts of the time fleeting from my mind. I spread my legs wide and rub at the spot with my index finger. Hmmm, nothing there. But I feel a little tingling and a drop of moisture drips onto the bench. Gee, should I or shouldn't I? Oh what the hell, there isn't anyone around, I think to myself and it won't take long. I love watching myself play with my pussy, love to watch myself cum. I dip my fingers into my well lubricated snatch and begin to tease my clit. I sit back on the lounge chair and let my fingers fly in and out of my wet pussy. I don't even have to think about what will feel good. I wish I could show a man exactly what I need. As I think about it, about a man watching me play with myself, I see a flush starting to color my body, the prelude to an intense orgasm. With one hand flying in and out of my wet hot snatch, I pinch my nipples with the other hand, causing a chain reaction flash of heat that ignites. My back arches and I spasm uncontrollably around my fingers. I cry out and there is an immediate rapping on the door.

"Are you ok miss? Are you almost done?"

"Yyyyyyes.." I pant "Sorry I, uh, tripped over the chair and yes I am almost done. I will be out in a few minutes."

"The store is closing in 5 minutes, miss, you have to leave now."

"Yeah yeah..." I mutter as I shakily step into my clothes, the smell of sex on my hands and in the room. I look at myself in the mirror, stick my tongue out at myself, grab the dress off the back of the door and open the door up. The saleswoman is waiting a few steps away from the door and she snatches the dress from me.

"Are you going to take this?" she asks

"Yes, I am." I reply "I have a house charge under the name of Mel Taylor. Please have it delivered to my home tomorrow."

"Yes Miss Taylor, the total will come to....." she trails off as I interrupt her.

"No need for that." I reply "Good night."

"Good night.." she murmurs as I head off towards the exit.

I notice a very attractive man wearing a uniform hanging around the escalator, the very one I am going to use. Oh I do so love a man in uniform. He is watching me closely and gives me a tentative smile as he gestures me to proceed him on the moving staircase. I nod my thanks and start to step onto the escalator but I gasp when I stumble and he grabs me before I fall down the stairs. Shaken at this close call, I lean into him and am startled to feel a prominent bulge indicating a very very nice package he is hauling around. He steadies me on my feet and moves a step away.

"Oh thank you" I gush "for saving my life!"

His laughter rumbles down the escalator. "I hardly did that but you are quite welcome, Miss."

I twist around and look at him, our eyes meeting, his smoldering, mine curious.

"Careful, Missmmm" he says "We are almost down to the bottom."

"My knight in shining armor." I chuckle

I step off the escalator and stop as he does the same.

"Are you my private escort? The one that will make sure that I don't steal anything on my way out?"

"Well I guess you could say that. I am just leaving myself."

"Oh you don't have to lock up or anything?"

"Not tonight, and you look a bit unsteady on your feet. And it is always a pleasure to be seen with a beautiful woman."

"What a nice thing to say.....Can I ask your name?"

"Alan..."

"Hi Alan, I am Melody or Mel, as my friends call me."

"Hello Mel...." He says my name like a chocolate he is savoring, slowly, drawn out.

We reach the exit and he opens the door for me, allowing me a few inches between his body and the doorframe. I must either squeeze between them or brush his body with mine. I take the best of the two situations and slither past him, making sure I slide against the most strategic areas on him.

He swallows a groan as I pass him and we head into the parking lot where our cars are.

"Where is your car?" he asks

"The black SUV over there is mine."

"With the tinted windows?"

"Yes."

He walks me over and waits while I unlock the SUV. I climb into it and slam the door shut. I see a fleeting look of disappointment across his face. I roll down the window and say, "Alan, where is your car?" He points vaguely to the other end of the parking lot.

"Hop in and I will give you a ride." He perks up and almost runs to the other side, jumps in, grinning like a boy. I rev the engine and drive slowly towards his car, as we make small talk. The parking lot is nearly empty and he has parked almost at the end of the lot. We have some things in common, love of sports, same kind of music. All too soon, the SUV is parked alongside his car.

I want to thank this man for being such a nice guy; actually I am really dying to find out just how big a package he has. He is fidgeting around, almost like he wants to do or say something, but he doesn't.

I lean over to give him a kiss on the cheek for helping me today, but at the same time, he turns and our lips meet.

WOWZZZZAAAAA! What a kiss!

Hot, sweet, demanding, scorching, brutal, tender.....all this and more flits through my mind as our frantic kissing turns softer, mellower, as if we know that this night is not the ending but the beginning. His tongue sweeps up and down mine, erotically stroking. I whimper into his mouth as I struggle to get closer. His strong arms haul me across the seat and drag me into his lap, my bare pussy coming in contact with his cloth covered cock as I blatantly rub against him.

He pulls his mouth away from mine and stills my rocking hips.

"Noooooo!!!!!I cry as I struggle against his strong arms.

"Stay still" he hisses, panting for breath "or it will be over before we start!"

I slide away from him as I reach down between us and unbutton his slacks and gently ease the zipper down. Gingerly I extricate his throbbing cock, his swollen balls. This man, this strong gorgeous sexy man, is gritting his teeth, his eyes closed, fighting a losing battle.

"Cmon, Alan, let it go babe..." I murmur as I cover his mouth with mine, my tongue plunging in and out, mimicking uncontrolled fucking. His hands loosen around my hips and I grind my aching pussy onto his throbbing cock. His sensitive crown rubs against the silk of my skirt.

"Gaawwddddd..." he moans as he stiffens then shudders from head to foot, as his cock erupts, wetting my stomach and skirt. His thigh muscles tighten as a second less intense orgasm shakes through him. His head drops down onto my shoulder as he weakly laughs.

"God I feel like a teenager, I can't believe I came by you just rubbing against me....although I wanted to feel your sweet pussy the first time I saw it............" he trails off

I push him back against the seat and look at him. "What do you mean the first time you saw it???" I ask

"Shit...." he mutters "me and my big mouth!"

"Alan, what did you mean?"

"Damn..." he groans "I could get into deep trouble for this."

"Alan, for Christs sake, just tell me!"

"Ok ok, well I was waiting for you to come to the escalator to leave because I wanted to see you face to face."

"Alan........." my voice starts to rise

He blurts out "I saw you in the dressing room on the security camera. I saw everything, everything you did."

"Everything?"

"Oh yeah, everything.." His hands move up my legs, his thumbs reaching my cunt, his rough thumbs rubbing gently on either side, just like I did in the mirror. My eyes close as I feel this friction on my sweet pussy.

"I saw how you touched yourself, and all I could think of was how much I wanted to do this, to touch you, to taste you."

Groaning I begin to push myself against his hands. I need more than a finger.

He continues talking while easing a couple of fingers inside of me... "I loved watching you spread your legs, knowing that I was going to get a private show." I gasp as his fingers are thrust deep inside of me. "And I loved that you finger fucked yourself while that bitch Miss Green was right outside. I could see her on the other camera and she knew you were fucking yourself. I damn near came then!"

His fingers are rough but well lubricated as they fly in and out of my dripping snatch. "All I could think of was fucking you..." he whispers "and how good you would feel".

I moan as his words and fingers combine to hurl me towards my personal horizon. "Yesssssss...." I groan as my thighs clench around his legs as I start feeling warmth through me.

"Pinch your nipples!" he rasps "Pinch em hard and cum for me."

My fingers roll my nipples around and pinch hard enough to make my eyes water. "Again!" he demands as he thrusts his fingers harder, deeper. My stomach ripples as I feel the first wave of liquid heat begin. "Ohhhhh goooddd!!!!!" I moan as his fingers change position and one lightly brushes against my clit while the other races up my ass and plunges into my puckered hole, "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" I scream as my orgasm now slams into me, my body bucking and trembling as wave after wave of sensation rips through me. And I collapse against him, drained of all movement.

Wheezing, panting, my eyes crossed, toes curled, I snuggle against him, his arms around me holding me close. When my breathing and heart rate begin to slow, and he feels when I stop trembling, I hear him whisper "I knew it!".

"Knew what, hon?" I ask, still a little out of breath.

"I knew you would be hot!"

"Yeah well knowing that you were watching me before, oh baby!"

"Oh yeah, it is one of the best perks of the job."

"Mmmmm..." I purr leaning against him "Alan, I want to see you again."

"Oh yeah, I would love that!"

"Well, I have a party to go to tomorrow night. Would you like to come with me?"

"Fuck" he groans "I have to work tomorrow and since it is Friday, I doubt if I can it off. It will be really busy."

"What time do you get out?"

"Not until 9:00"

"Shit, let me think....oh, I have a great idea....how about if I come and pick you up tomorrow night. That way, you just have to get dressed."

"Oh that would be great, but come a little early.....maybe I could sneak out."

"Ok where should I meet you?"

"You know the escalator where we met tonight? If you go straight down the hall across from it, there is a door on the right marked "SECURITY". Knock and I will let you in and give you the 5 cent tour."

=============================

KNOCK KNOCK

The lock clicks and the door swings open. Alan fills the doorway, a mega-watt smile on his handsome face.

"Come in, come in!!" He pulls me inside and smacks a fleeting kiss on my mouth. "Sorry, I got a live one here!" he throws over his shoulder as he heads up the stairs. "Come up and take a look."

I hurry up the stairs and he gestures me to sit in a seat next to him as his attention is now fully on the cameras in front of him. Oh my....... There are 20 separate camera angles, 3 inside each of the dressing rooms and 1 outside the them. The first 4 rooms are well lit, like the one that I was in last night but the last one is kinda dim and dingy.

In the second room, there is a very attractive lady, trying on a bra and in the next room, there is a woman who is trying on a negligee.

The woman in the second room lifts her breasts up and stuffs them inside the bra. It looks like it is one of the push-up ones. Plumps up your tits and makes them look bigger, juicier. Nice!!

The other woman has stripped down to nothing and is letting this negligee float over her. It is very shear and you can see the dusty rose of her areolas and the dark wisps of hair framing her pussy. I see out of the corner of my eye that Alan is shifting around in his seat, his dick swelling at the sight in front of him.

I shift around a little and slide my hand up his leg, settling on his well-endowed package. He groans as I squeeze the width of him through his slacks and begin to run my fingers up and down his length. He straightens out his legs to give me more room. He glances over but I smile and gesture him to watch the cameras.

Movement catches my eye and I see a red-headed woman entering the last dressing room empty-handed. She is stunning to look at, long legs, curves to die for.

"Hmmmm...." Alan mutters "This is interesting."

A few seconds later, the door opens and a man slips inside.

"What the hell?" Alan explodes rising out of his seat. "I have to stop this, be right back!"

"Hon, wait for a minute, lets see what they do, ok?"

Indecision is etched on Alan's handsome face, yet his eyes are glued to the screen. We don't have to wait long. He pushes her down until she is kneeling in front of him. He reaches down and unzips his fly and pulls out his hard cock She quickly inhales his entire length and his head lolls back, his eyes are closed.

I look at Alan and he is staring open-mouthed, watching this scene unfold in front of us. And, by the looks of things, he is hotter than a pistol. His pants have an enormous tent in them. Damn this turns me on, my pussy is dripping wet.

I lean over and whisper in his ear while reaching for his cock "God..look at her sucking his hard cock. You like that babe? You like to watch them?"

He grunts, eyes glued to the scene on the camera. I slowly unzip his pants, his gaze darting from the screen to me and back again. I free his throbbing cock and lick around the head. I hear a sigh, a low moaning sound, but it could have come from either of us. I tongue around the crown of his cock and start to suck lightly with just the head inside my mouth. He leans back in the chair, his muscular legs splayed apart, his hands busy unfastening his belt and loosening his pants. Job done, his hands cup the back of my head and pull me forward, sliding his cock further into my mouth.

He murmurs. "When I saw you last night, I wanted to fuck you. But baby, your mouth feels so good, I don't want you to stop."

My hot wet mouth slides the length of his cock and back up again so I am just sucking on his crown, my hands reaching in and cupping his balls, easing them out of his uniform.

"Yesssssssss" he hisses as I caress his heavy balls. I steal a glance at the monitor and see her take his balls into her mouth. My mouth comes off his cock and I tongue my way down to the root and slowly take his balls into my mouth, wetting them with my tongue and sucking slightly. His cock grows harder as I suck his balls, a dollop of pre-cum bubbling from his glans catches my eye and I move my mouth and slurp it up, inhaling his rigid cock from top to bottom. My mouth slides freely up and down and up and down, my hands caressing his balls. I start to hum as I am taking his cock deep into my mouth, the sound vibrating against his sensitive cock.

"Ah God that feels good, oh baby yess..........oh fuck...look at that!!!"

I ease my mouth off his cock, still fondling his balls as I glance over to the monitors. He has bent her over and is fucking her pussy from behind. His long thick cock gleams with the honey that has been flowing from her pussy.

Smiling to myself, I turn around and bend over, flipping my dress up over my hips, my ass bare to his sight. My hands firmly on the chair I have vacated, I wiggle my ass at him. Groaning at the sight, he runs his hands up one thigh, his fingers slipping inside my dripping pussy,

I look into the camera and see his hand flying through the air, no sound comes, as he connects with her ass.

I hear in my mind.

I glance over my shoulder at the indecision on Alan's face. Flexing my pussy around his hand, he makes up his mind and gingerly stands up, slacks falling to the floor. I brace myself as he leans into me, his hard cock nudging my pussy,

"Fill me up baby..." I purr as I rock back onto him. He grasps my hips and buries himself in my creamy pussy up to his balls. My pussy grabs and throbs around his cock, this silky steel intruder, that is sliding in and out of me.

This one makes me jump, my pussy tightening on his cock, as the flat of his hand connects with my ass. My eyes water a bit but it really turns me on.

The man in the dressing room is pistoning in and out of Red as her hand disappears between her legs.

"Yes...." Alan mutters "Do that, play with your clitty."

My hand eases off the chair and between my legs, my clit swollen, peeking out like a tongue between my cleft. My fingers barely graze it and I feel a jolt of electricity shoot through my body. My legs and pussy clench tight and I hear Alan gasp as my pussy sucks his cock in deeper.

"Yessssss!" I groan out as he strokes harder, faster, deeper, watching the action on the screen in front of us.

Another hard slap echoes in the room as my body begins rocking back and forth, matching him stroke for stroke. His fingers squeezing my flesh, leaving white marks on my delicate skin. Pounding in and out and in and out. Sliding in and out, faster, deeper, harder. Thrusting uncontrollably, my legs start shaking as my orgasm overtakes me, his fingers grabbing me harder, pulling me back against him, slamming me against his cock. My cunt bathes his cock in liquid velvet as his cock begins to thicken.

On the screen, the man suddenly rears back, pulling out of her, bolts of ropey cum jettison from his cock all over her ass as he fists himself to completion.

paws
paws
7 Followers
12