When You Think You Are Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan roars as his climax slams into him, his balls exploding sending a geyser of cum inside of me. My arms buckle against the chair as Alan slumps onto me, micro bursts of cum spitting out of his cock as it twitches inside of me.

Gasping for breathe, blurry eyed, we watch as he matter-of-factly dresses and disappears leaving the door slightly open and her with cum streaming off her hot ass. She collapses on the lounge chair, chest heaving.

A small movement on the other camera catches my eye and I follow Miss Green's progress as she checks the dressing rooms for any stragglers. She walks the end dressing room and swings the door open wide, staring open-mouthed at the cum-covered redhead.

She walks in after glancing over her shoulder. She looks pissed, disgusted but.....wait......her body language tells a different story.

"Alan?" I whisper "can you go in for a close up on Miss Green?"

Struggling to stand upright and walk with his pants around his ankles, Alan adjusts a knob and the camera focuses in on Miss Green. Her nipples are hard and poking again the cotton blouse she is wearing.

"Well, well, well.." Alan mutters "Look at that....it looks like she is a little excited, doesn't it?"

"Uh huh." I reply, my eyes glued to the screen "Looks like she wants some action herself."

She stands in front of Red, we can see her lips moving, the woman shaking her head no.You can almost hear the sound as Miss Green's hand connects with her face. More silent words are spoken and Red nods slowly. She stands up and unbuttons her blouse, revealing nice firm tits. Miss Green reaches out and caresses the creamy mounds and gestures with her other hand. Red unzips her skirt and lets it fall to the floor. God, this woman is stunning. Her auburn pussy hair is shaven in the shape of a heart and I see Miss Green drift her hand down and trace the outline. Red sits down on the lounge bench and unzips Miss Green's skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Alan groans as her bare cunt and ass are revealed.

"Oh God I cccan't believe this.." Alan stammers clearly in shock "She is ......" His voice trails off as we watch Miss Green walk to the head of the lounge chair and push Red until she is laying down. She straddles Red's face, bending her knees slightly, her shaven cunt hovers just above Red's mouth The tip of Red's tongue comes out, barely grazing the cleft of Miss Green's pussy. Miss Green bends her legs more and her pussy opens for her tongue. Miss Green closes her eyes in rapture as Red pulls her down and begins to pleasure her.

I look over at Alan. He is mesmerized by the action on the monitor and his cock is showing the signs. I have to admit this is turning me off too and, as much as I want someone to eat my pussy, this scene being played out is really hot and I don't want to miss any part of it. I will have to suggest to Alan that we set things up one night and get Mrs. Green back.

I reach over and begin to stroke Alan's cock, which is getting hard, his recovery time is damn near remarkable, He glances at me and smiles, reaching behind me and stroking my ass.

I turn my attention to the monitor as Miss Green begins to grind her pussy into Red's face, humping on her mouth.

I squeeze Alan's cock harder, feeling it expand in my hand. His finger worms its way into my anus, probing a digit in. I adjust my stance and spread my legs, allowing him better access to my tight hole. His steel-hard cock quivers in my hand. I briefly let go to rub my hand in my pussy wetting it, then reach back and stroke him until he is wet with my juices.

"Fuck my ass, baby..." I murmur to him. "Fuck me hard and fast while we watch her."

He groans his acceptance and moves behind me, pushing the flat of my back down, offering up my ass. He strokes his cock once, twice, then spits in his hand and strokes again getting it dripping wet. I feel his blunt head nudging at my tight hole, easing into me. I hear an audible sigh as the head pushes into me and I hiss with pleasure pain as my ass adjusts to his girth.

"Lord you feel good and tight, babe!" he mutters as he slowly presses his thick cock into my ass. His hand reaches around and begins to play with my clit, splitting his two fingers and rubbing both sides of it at the same time. My hips begin to rock slightly as my pussy reacts to the stimulus of his fingers. He bends over me and bites my neck, making me wince in pain, yet my pussy begins to flow. His tongue flicks out and licks at the reddish mark on my neck as his cock begins to fuck my ass.

On the monitor, I see Miss Green lean down and pull Red's legs up and apart and begin to attack her pussy. Two woman in a classic pussy-eat fest is just the hottest scene ever. Miss Green latches onto Red's clit and Red's hips jerk upward.

"Oh fuck!" Alan moans as he pistons in and out of my ass. "Holy fuck!!!!"

"Oh God Alan, fuck me harder babe!" I groan as watching the two women becomes almost secondary to the pleasure that is coursing through me.

The women are slurping and grinding on each other, Miss Green adds fingers to Red's ass as Greenie's cunt begins to pump up and down. Red's hands come up and anchor Greenie's snatch to her mouth and Greenie tugs at Red's clit with her teeth. The women cum together in a tangle of arms and pussies and cum, lapping and slurping each other.

"Godddddd here I cummmmm!!!" Alan hollers as his hot cock erupts into my ass and my orgasm slams into me.

"AAAARRGGGGGGGGGG..." I scream as I cum hard against his fingers, still playing with my clit. Cum streams out of my ass and cunt, running down my legs.

Twitching and moaning, we collapse for the final time of the night, Alan's breathing hot against my moist neck. Chests heaving, barely able to move but I manage to peek at the monitor through blurry eyes. Greenie and Red are licking each other clean. I see Greenie get up on shaky legs and lean down and kiss Red.

"Alan?" I murmur

"Hmmmmm?"

I twist around and give him a kiss. "Want to watch me with her sometime? Would you like that?"

Alan grins evilly. "Oh yeah, that would be hot."

I smile at him "Yeah, lets do it. C'mon babe, we have plans to make!"

(to be continued)

12