When You're Ready Come and Get It

Story Info
Selena Gomez tries a different flavor and is hooked.
2.8k words
4.3
28.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

Selena sits in her luxury RV home outside of the Amway Center. Her makeup artist and hair stylist are preparing her for her performance. She is excited and doing her best to fight her nervous energy. Performing before a sold out arena never gets old to her. She is grateful for her success and fame.

Her cellphone starts to ring. The song, "Red" begins playing. She knows immediately who is calling.

"Hello Taylor." Selena says after putting the phone up to her ear.

"Hello Selena. I know you are getting ready for your concert performance so I will make this quick. First of all, I want to wish you luck on your performance tonight. I know you will do great."

Selena smiles. "Thank you so much. I can't wait to get on stage and feel that rush. I am so excited."

"Listen Selena," Taylor says when Selena finishes. "I saw pictures of you and Justin at the restaurant online and I heard he sent you $700 in flowers. Don't fall for the trap. He is bad news and will bring you down."

The smile disappears from her face. "We were just hanging out. That is all Taylor."

"Do you promise?" Taylor Swift asks.

Selena shakes her head up and down as she says "Yes."

"Spend a night with a real man for one night and you will never go back to Justin. I promise."

Selena does not reply. There is silence on the line a few seconds before Taylor speaks up one more time. No matter what she says, Selena still feels her heart beat for Justin. She knows he is no good for her, but he is her first love and that is hard to give up.

"I will let you get ready. I love you girl. Best wishes." Taylor says.

"I love you too." Selena responds before hanging up the phone.

The makeup artist immediately touches up her makeup where she was holding the phone up to her face. A few minutes later, she is ready to go. She makes her way through the artist entrance of the Amway Center and prepares to make her entrance onto the front stage.

The music to her hit song, "Love You Like A Love Song" begins to play. Selena is raised up from below the floor. She holds the microphone in her right hand. Stepping onto the stage, she starts singing to a roaring crowd. Selena scans the first five rows of fans. She sees many young girls who remind her of when she was first staring on Disney. Next to many of the girls, stand their mothers. To her left, she sees four younger guys. They look to be about her same age. She looks at the boys and sings, "Love you like a love song."

The smile on the guys' faces warms her heart. She sees one of the guys and feels her heart jump. He is so hot and sexy. She hears Taylor's advice in her head for a brief second. "Spend a night with a real man and you will never go back to Justin."

Selena turns and walks to the opposite side of the stage. She waves to the fans in the ceiling rows and is greeted with a roar from the crowd in the higher levels. Her background dancers move up and dance beside her.

When the first song ends, Selena goes into her next song, a song from when she was on Disney called "Round and Round". The third song in her set is "Who Says". At the end of the third song, Selena steps back stage to change outfits, take a drink of water and wipe the sweat from her forehead. Her makeup artist quickly touches up her face. On her way back to the stage, Selena looks out into the audience. She sees the four guys in the front row. She focuses on the one that caught her attention. He is facing toward her, talking to the guy next to him.

She takes the stage when her music hits again and begins her second set of songs. The stage has been transformed. She is joined by her backup dancers. It doesn't take long before she is ready to perform her last song of the night. Selena is standing in the back on the side of the stage. She can hear the roar of the crowd chanting her name then chanting "one more song". She knows what song they are waiting for.

Just before her music starts to play, Selena tells the head of security, "I am going to point to a guy in the crowd during this song. I want security to bring him back to my dressing room after my concert."

The music for her song, "Come and Get It" starts to play. That is her cue to take the stage. Selena walks back onto the stage. She can feel the rumbling of the cheers. The cheers are so loud she is having troubles hearing her own song.

When the refrain starts, Selena walks over to the four boys in the front row. She points to the guy with blond spiked hair. She looks him in the eye, points at him and sings, "When you're ready come and get it".

Selena then winks as she turns away and walks to the middle of the stage. She cannot help but smile while singing. Everyone in the crowd is singing along with her. There is no feeling in the world like having an entire stadium sing your song at the top of their lungs, along with you.

The song ends and Selena thanks everyone for coming, telling them how much she loves them and is thankful for them coming to see her. While she is walking off the stage, a security guard taps the blond guy on the shoulder. The guy turns around and sees a security guard looking at him.

"Follow me." the guard says.

"What did I do?" he asks.

The guard says, "Nothing wrong. Someone wants to see you. Follow me."

The guy cannot believe what is happening. He follows the guard who leads him through the crowd until they are surrounded by a swarm of other security guards. The guard leads him behind stage. The guy watches a gaggle of people rushing around. The guard stops then speaks into his security microphone. "I have the fan when she is ready."

The anticipation has been building for several minutes while he waits. He wonders if he is actually going to meet Selena. He thinks she is so hot, but wonders why she picked him to see after the show. His mind starts to wonder while he waits.

His thoughts are interrupted by the security guards voice. "What is your name son?"

"Michael" he blurts out.

"Follow me Michael. Selena is ready to see you." the guard says as he starts walking.

Michael starts jumping up and down. He cannot believe he is actually going to get to meet her. He realizes the guard has started walking and quickly catches up with him. He follows the guard through a hallway and sees a door sign that says, "Selena" just a few feet before him.

The guard pushes open the door to Selena's dressing room and motions Michael to enter. Michael takes two steps inside the door and hears it close behind him. He cannot believe what he sees sitting before him.

"Hello Michael." Selena says with a big smile on her face.

"Umm, hello Selena" Michael blurts out like a shy kid. "How are you?"

Selena stands up and starts to approach him. "I am wonderful. How are you?"

Michael watches Selena seductively walk toward him. He scans her body. She is wearing a shimmering blue dress. It looks to be the same one she wears in her "Come & Get It" video. The dress hugs her hips that are swaying as she walks toward him. His eyes move up to her chest. The top of her breasts are exposed and glistening. He pauses a moment before finally raising his eyes up to see her beautiful, red lips. He wants to taste them. "I am stoked. I cannot believe I am here meeting you. Holy shit!"

Selena stops just before Michael. She finally sees his eyes looking into her own eyes. She looks into his deep blue eyes before leaning in and giving him a big hug. The two of them hug for several seconds before Selena pulls away.

"I have to change and freshen up real quick. Do you mind taking a seat on the couch and waiting a few more minutes? I will have my assistant get you something to eat and drink, then we can sit and chat, okay?"

"Of course." Michael says, rushing over to the black leather couch. He watches Selena make her way out the door. The dress hugs her ass cheeks which bounce with each step she takes. He watches her ass until she vanishes outside the door.

Her assistant comes in and brings him food and drink. Michael cannot believe his luck. He just met Selena and he is going to spend time talking with her. His friends had talked him into coming to the concert, not that they had to do much convincing. He never thought he would get to do more than look at her and watch her sing, however.

Fifteen minutes later, the door to the dressing room opens once more. In walks Selena in a sparkling black dress that is above her knees and hugs her body. The front of the dress is low cut and gives him a spectacular view of the inside of her breasts. He watches her walk over to him and sit down on the couch across from him.

Selena grabs a strawberry from the tray of fruit and seductively takes a bite from the strawberry. When she is finished chewing the strawberry, Selena scans Michael's body like she had seen him do earlier. She looks him in the eyes and gives him her famous smile.

Her smile makes him melt in the palm of her hands. She scoots in closer to him and takes him by the hand. Michael decides it is time to stop being star struck and take advantage of his luck. He places his right hand behind her head and pulls her in for a quick kiss.

Within minutes they are naked. Michael is on his back with Selena on top of him. She is aggressively kissing him. Her hands are roving all over his body. She is moving erratically like a woman in heat. The happenings of the last hour are almost too much for Michael to grasp in his head.

Grabbing a hold of Selena's rear, Michael guides her raised hips down on top of his hips. His hard penis is pressing against her mound. Using her ankles for leverage, Selena clamps her feet against his hips, in a kneeling position. She arches her back and looks down at him.

She admires his flat stomach, which is not chiseled, but firm. Her eyes move up to his muscular chest and arms before locking on his handsome face. She cannot believe what she is doing. She starts to reconsider before it is too late.

Before she can make a decision, Michael grabs her hips and moves her body toward him a few inches before lowering her body and sliding inside of her hot, tight vagina. She lets out a moan and then gasps for air. Her nails dig into his chest.

"Oh my God!" She exclaims as he pushes deeper inside her.

Michael wonders if she ever had sex with Justin as he starts having sex with her. If so, he wasn't very big, he thinks to himself. He holds on tightly to her muscular sides as she begins to move her hips along with his movements.

"You are such a tiger. You like it don't you?" Michael says as he thrusts his hips upward while pulling her hips toward him.

Selena does not reply, too caught up in the moment of pleasure. She cannot believe how good he feels inside her. It has been awhile since she has last had sex. She knows she could have it all the time with her status and being female, but it is hard to get free time with her mother around so much.

Slamming her hips down on top of Michael, Selena moans hard before burying her lips on his neck. Her wet, sloppy kisses coat the side of his neck with saliva. She quickly realizes that changing her body movement has increased her pleasure. She holds the side of the couch and rolls her hips on his hard penis. She can feel her clit aching. She reaches down with her free hand and fondles her clitoris.

Michael can feel her inner walls twitching, grabbing hold of his member and milking him. He grunts several times while slamming her inner walls. He can feel himself getting close. He is not ready to let this moment end just yet, so he adjusts his body, pushing Selena onto her side, against the back of the couch.

He moves her onto her back and climbs on top of her. She loves the feeling of his manly body against her body. He lifts her legs until her toes are just a few inches from her head. This is a new position for Selena. Justin never did anything more than the simple missionary position or have her do the work on top.

Michael slides up against her body and pushes his penis in between her spread legs and exposed hole. He can see her juices running down her legs onto her butt. While holding her ankles, Michael begins thrusting his hips against her hips. He is enticed by her squeals of joy. Again, he cannot believe he has Selena Gomez's legs in his hands and his penis deep inside of her. This is a moment of a lifetime that he will never forget.

Not wanting to miss out on anything, Michael takes advantage of her position and takes two handful's of her gorgeous breasts. They are so soft in his hands. Her long nipples poke against his palms. He massages them, trying to take his mind off the strong sensations her vagina is causing him to feel. Over and over his hips smack hard against her hips.

"This is what you wanted?" He grunts. "You want my fat cock slamming deep inside of you?"

"Oh yes." Selena moans. "Give it to me. Yes. Yes YES!"

Feeling himself getting close again, Michael stops while buried deep inside of her vagina. He can feel her inner muscles continue to milk him. Sweat is dripping off his face and landing on her glistening body. He takes a mental image of her lustful body and facial expression of pure want.

"Don't stop!" She exclaims. "I am so close."

"Holy fuck." he exclaims. "Roll over."

Michael removes his throbbing penis from inside her and allows her to roll over. He lifts her hips and enters her from behind. His long, hard dick slides inside her hot vagina one more time. He grabs her hips and pulls them toward him at the same time he thrusts forward.

Selena reaches between her legs and frigs her clitoris, wanting to come so bad. She can feel her orgasm rushing toward her. His hard penis is pushing so deep inside her. She doesn't know how much longer she can handle it. He is going deeper than she has ever felt before. She can feel her vagina muscles locking on to him. She can feel him throbbing inside of her. She throws her head back while slamming her hips into him.

Needing something else to hold onto, Michael reaches forward and takes a hand full of her hair. Immediately, he feels her body start to convulse. The hair pull has pushed her over the edge. She can feel her juices gush between his hard dick and her walls, running down her legs.

He thrusts a couple more times before pulling out and spraying his semen all over her back and butt crack. Selena falls onto the couch, her face buried into the leather. She cannot believe how great this felt. Perhaps, Taylor was right. Perhaps she does need a bad man.

"Thank you." is all she can muster to say.

Laying breathless and spent after a long concert and exhausting sex, Selena feels Michael's weight pull off the couch. She hears a commotion behind her, but does not move for a minute. When she finally opens her eyes and turns her head toward the door, she sees Michael has finished dressing. He moves toward her and leans in. He kisses her hard with tons of passion before saying, "Thanks. I will never forget you or this."

Michael disappears out the door. Selena cannot wipe the smile off her face. She knows she is hooked. She makes a call to order a leather leotard and a whip for a new segment of her tour. Things are about to get interesting.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers