When Zombies Attack Ch. 10

Story Info
Zombies overrun the world.
1.3k words
4.15
7.7k
12
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The zombie crisis had swept the city and had claimed many lives. The zombies were known for being horny and fucking women before they devoured them. Some women escaped before they were turned into a zombie meal. She walked alone through the woods towards a safe house she heard about from others that had survived.

Bree walked quietly through the trees and brush as she went on. She came to a dirt road and looked around as she pulled a gun from her shorts waistline. She knew there were houses around and figured zombies would be there also.

She walked fast as her eyes darted around watching everything. Bree came to a house and hid in the brush as she looked around for a zombie. She didn't see any and ran towards the house as fast as she could. She jumped onto the porch and opened the door. It creaked open as she walked into the old farmhouse.

She entered the house with her gun in her hand. The living room was still as it was when the people left. Bree walked into the kitchen and then searched the rest of the house. No signs of any zombies as she flipped a light switch and the light came on. She smiled as she walked into a room that had teenage girl items sitting around. She opened the closet up and went through the clothes. She wore junior clothing since she was petite and was only twenty herself, fresh from the teen years.

Bree picked out a tank top and shorts. She walked down the hallway and found the bathroom. She put the clothes down and stopped, she walked down and locked the doors and windows. She walked back up and took her tattered and torn tee shirt off. Her shorts dropped to her ankles, she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. The shower water was warm as she climbed in and used the soap that was left. She washed her red hair as she smiled as the scent of the shampoo reminded her of before the infection. She let the warm water rinse the soap off her lightly tanned skin. Bree scrubbed the dirt off as it ran down the drain. She finished and dried off. She wiggled around as she pulled up the tight fitting shorts. She put a pink bra on and then the tank top that was a size too small, but fit. She walked down the hall and downstairs to the kitchen.

She opened the fridge and found a cold soda. Not much else was in there. She opened the freezer and found some frozen meals. She smiled and picked out a couple. She made them in the microwave as she waited her stomach growled, it had been a day since she ate and it wasn't nothing filling.

Bree sat at the kitchen table eating as the sun started going down. She looked out the window at the old barn and thought she saw something but couldn't make it out. She shrugged it off and continued with her meal.

She was in the master bedroom and found the gun cabinet wide open, missing guns except one. She pulled out the shotgun and shells. Bree loaded it and set it against the stand by the bed. She flipped the sheet and blanket up and down, letting the dust fly off of it.

She sat down and kicked off her shoes. She laid down smiling as it felt so nice to have a soft bed and full stomach to sleep on. Bree laid on her back as she starred at the ceiling in the dark. After everything she had been through, this was the best day in months since the zombies came.

It was middle of the night and Bree was awoke by a loud crash downstairs. She listened as she sat in the bed and grabbed the shotgun. She got up and crept towards the door as she didn't hear anything else. She was close to the door and reaching for the knob when it flew open. The door hit her in the head and knocked her backwards as she heard the zombie's groans. The shotgun laid on the floor as Bree tried to gather herself, the door had almost knocked her unconscious.

She was spun around and had her back towards the zombie as he grabbed her. Bree struggled as his hands grabbed her tits and squeezed. His fingers found her hard nipples and pinched them as he pulled on them. Bree felt it and fought as hard as she could to get free. He licked her neck and breathed in her ear as she cussed and struggled.

She felt his abnormally long member shove itself through her thigh gap, Bree felt him sliding back and forth as her tight shorts let her feel everything. Her eyes widened as she felt him going faster as he grunted. Bree was trying to fight as he picked up the pace of humping her thighs. His grunting and groaning grew louder as he went faster. Bree felt herself getting get as he pretty much fucked her thighs. Finally he began getting off as she watched in horror as it sprayed the bed. It smelled like death as it squirted from his rotten cock.

He tore the tank top off and exposed her breasts as his hands quickly returned to squeezing them. Bree tried to fight as he pinched her nipples again and pulled on them. She elbowed him in the face over and over until she broke his grip on her tits. She went to run towards her shotgun but he grabbed the waistline of her shorts and held her from going anywhere. Bree felt the thin cloth of her shorts give way as they were torn away from her exposing her bare ass and slit.

Bree fell to the floor as he climbed on top of her. She fought still as his cock slid between her ass cheeks and into her tight ass as she gasp. He began anal banging the tight hole as she struggled to free herself. It wasn't long before he got off inside her ass.

Bree felt him pull out as he grunted and found the entrance to her pussy. Her eyes widened as she felt the tip slid into her wet slit. He began his assault upon her tight pussy as he pulled her hips up and had her on her knees. Bree felt the large cock slamming deep into her over and over as her pussy loved it. Her eyes rolled back as she felt her orgasm brewing with each deep thrust he was giving her.

Bree stopped struggling as he pounded her faster and harder. She began moaning as he grunted and fucked her rough. He slammed into her as deep as he could making her cum spurt out with each thrust. She felt his enormous cock deep inside her as he grunted and picked up the pace. Bree had never experienced such sex and was loving it, even though the one fucking her was a zombie.

Her moans fill the house as she was getting off again. The sound of him fucking her was loud as he slammed against her skin. She gripped the carpet with her hands as she took the pounding. Sweat beads ran down her body as the fucking intensified. Bree couldn't stop moaning and getting wetter as he kept fucking her slick hole.

After a few hours, he finally blew his wad inside her as she was exhausted. He pulled out and squirted a couple wads of cum onto her back as she laid unconscious and happy. He staggered away and out of the house as Bree laid on the bedroom floor, used. Bree wasn't aware he had left her alone. Her dreams were of him and her still fucking. Bree slept through the rest of the night on the floor, with cum on her back.