Where Am I?

Story Info
His wet tongue moved towards...
3.1k words
3.61
62.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal afternoon, and time to go home at last, I picked up my keys and left via the back door. Locking the door behind me I placed the keys into my pocket and I headed down the back lane. Although it was daylight savings, my shift didn't' finish until just on dusk, without paying particular attention to anything around me I began my walk home, I had more things on my mind at that stage and did not notice when someone fell into step behind me.

The first thing I knew someone had pushed me from behind, I lost my footing on the uneven ground and landed badly onto my left arm, I didn't have a chance, before I could get up or move around someone was on top of me, with one knee pushing into the soft part of flesh behind my shoulder blade, their other knee wedged into my neck not allowing me to turn my head or get up, the pain swept though me, I couldn't move an inch, my right arm was swiftly pulled around behind my back and some kind of zip tie placed around my wrist pulling my arm further behind my back and securing it to my left once it had been pulled out with expertise from under me.

I couldn't do anything, I am quite strong and pride myself in being able to look after myself, but this person took me by surprise, they were stronger and knew how to handle someone without allowing them to fight back. I struggled to make any movement; I couldn't even yell my voice had decided to choose this particular moment to let me down and all that I managed to get out was this little squeak. My chest hurt and there was still a sharp pain pulsating like a knitting needle though my shoulder from the weight of the person's knee.

Next my head was sharply pulled back by my ponytail, and duct tape roughly put over my mouth, followed by some kind of sack over my head pulled tight by a cord. All this happened in a matter of seconds, I hadn't had the chance to even give a morsel attempt of escape and now I was gift wrapped like a Christmas present.

Finally the person moved off of my shoulder, now was my chance, I swung onto my side as best I could and swung around with my legs hoping to make contact with my captor's own legs, but they didn't hit a thing, nothing was there. I listened for a while hoping to find out what was going on, where did the person go, I heard nothing, not even footsteps as anyone moved along the lane.

Maybe now was my chance, cursing myself for using the deserted lane, I brought one knee up to my chest, I rolled onto the knee and pushing off with my foot managed to roll over to my other foot that I had swung around in front of me, by now I was bare foot, my high heels were somewhere behind me in the lane, as fast as I could I bumbled my way in the direction I thought the side fence was that ran along the lane, initionally hitting into it I used it as a guide, allowing my shoulder to scrape along the fence as I ran.

I didn't know how much time I had, I figured that the person responsible for me being in this situation would return shortly either with friends or a vehicle. I made it to the end of the lane, now-where, I either needed to find help or somewhere to hide, after turning a corner I was now running along the front fence of a property, however this fence was much shorter than the previous one, and made out of weld mesh, it came up to around about my waist, this was my chance I found where the gate was but due to my arms being tightly secured behind my back could not open the latch. I heard a vehicle coming up the lane, leaning as far over the fence as I could, I tipped myself over the fence rolling over the top of a hedge and onto the grass that lay below it, Rolling back-towards the hedge I wedged myself as close to the hedge as I could, hoping to use it as cover.

The vehicle coming up the lane stopped at the corner, I heard a car door open and close followed by footsteps heading in my direction, I had know idea how concealed I was, I concentrated on slowing my breathing down, despite my wearing only a summer blouse and a short skirt I was sweating allover, my face felt like it was on fire from the sack restricting the airflow and every nerve was standing on end fearing I would be found.

The person made their way up and down the lane a few times each time they passed I held my breath for as long as I could, but I was sure it would be my heart beating that would give me way. I'm not sure how long I remained in my little hidey hole, waiting for the person to go away but if felt like forever.

For a while everything went quite, I strained my ears to hear anything I could, but wasn't game to move. It wasn't long before my worst nightmares were about to amplify, whoever was there started making a lot of noise moving things around, the hedge above me moved, I stayed motionless hoping I wouldn't be found, it was too late, I had been spotted, the person was over the fence and onto me before I had a chance to move, I struggled as hard as I could kicking my legs and wiggling around but it was to no avail, I received a quick blow to the back of the head and that was the last thing I remembered.

When I awoke I had no idea where I was, my head had been bandaged, but I had been securely strapped to a bed with my hands tied above my head and my legs secured to the other end, the sack had been removed from my head but the tape was still firm across my mouth. The room was dark, I found I was alone which gave me ample time to assess the situation; I seemed to be in some kind of cabin the sort that hunters would use on an irregular basis, there was very little furniture, apart from the bed there was a table, two chairs a couple of old cupboards, a cluttered sink in the corner and a fire which had been lit, keeping the little cabin warm.

I heard footsteps outside and closed my eyes, leaving them partially open so I could still pretend I was asleep and see what was going on as well. The door opened and the chilly air spilt into the cabin, I thought to myself we must be somewhere in the mountains for the air to be that cool this time of year, a tall well built guy entered the cabin, pushing the door open with his back, he had fire wood stacked up in his arms, there wasn't enough light in the cabin to see any other details of the person, a hood had been pulled down shadowing his face. I tried to hold off but had no control of the shiver that came over me from the open door which caused the person to turn around and face me; I still couldn't see details of his face.

Taking his time the person walked over to the wood box and placed the wood into it, turning around to look at me. I remained motionless and was interrupted by a rough but somewhat familiar voice 'Ar your back with us are you' I couldn't place the voice and decided not to move. The person came over to me, sitting on the seat closest to the bed. They sat there for a while just looking at me, I wondered what was going to happen next.

He broke the silence telling me that he would remove the tape from my mouth, on the condition I stayed quiet, I nodded my head in agreeance knowing there probably wasn't anyone out there to hear me yell anyway. Sure enough as agreed the tape was ripped off along with I'm sure a million skin cells. I didn't know what was going to happen next and the guy just sat there looking at me from beneath the hood.

I suddenly felt naked and very self conscience the side seem of the skirt I had been wearing had split and the skirt had ridden its way up and around so that the seem was between my legs, exposing my panties that lay underneath, I wasn't game to say anything, eventually I got the nerve to ask who he was and what he wanted from me. He said nothing; I was beginning to get a little impatient and darn right shitted off as I tired to straighten myself up and gain what dignity I could.

Slowly he pulled back the hood of the coat; I couldn't move, I felt numb allover, my hands started to shake and even though I was lying down I felt weak and sick at the same time, it had been close to 6 years since I had seen that face, six long years of pain, suffering and hope and yet now I couldn't believe my eyes. There were so many emotions going through my body, from grief to anger. For the second time that day my voice had left me, I didn't know what to say, I couldn't say anything, there weren't any words that could explain how I felt, eventually I managed to push out a 'why?,,,,, you were dead,,,, they buried you' but that was all I could manage. He just looked away, got up and walked towards the fire.

I didn't say a word, I knew now wasn't the time, but there would be a time, and a perfectly good reason.

When he turned back around I could see the pain written across his face. I'd seen that pain all too often; unfortunately it was normally me or his concerns for my whereabouts and safety that put it there.

He walked back over to the bed that I was lying on, took a flick knife out of his pocked and lent over and cut the rope that was holding my arms and legs to each end of the bed; I removed the remaining pieces of rope and massaged my wrists content on getting some circulation back into them. He sat back down on the chair opposite me. There was nothing I could do, I hated to see him in such a turmoil, I moved across to the side of the bed swinging my feet onto the floor and reached my arm out to his direction he gave me his hand and I guided him onto the bed to sit next to me, I turned slightly so that we were facing each other, then I put my arms around him, I just wanted to hold him, let him know it was ok, that we would be safe, it felt like old times, like there wasn't a day we had been separated as we melted together, and I wanted it to last forever.

He pulled back, just slightly and I tilted my chin up to look in his eyes, I had tears in my own eyes and wasn't at all surprised to see the image mirrored in the face I was looking into. He lowered his head and gently with his lips kissed away the tears that were slowly sneaking out of the corners of my eyes; I tried not to blink knowing this would encourage more tears to follow. He stopped looked down at me once more and rested his lips gently on my own; the kiss began lightly but didn't take long as emotions began to soar to express a greater need.

He lifted one arm up from around my back to rest behind my neck whilst the other arm moved down the side of my body lifting my legs up just behind the knees, and he lay me down with my head on the pillow, his own body following me to lay along side of me, he released my mouth and leant back resting his head on one hand whilst the other hand slowly and lightly traced its way up my inner thigh, along the remains of my skirt and my stomach sending tingles wherever it went.

I closed my eyes content on just enjoying the moment, I felt like I was more in a dream as his hand lightly made its way around my body, suddenly I felt something cold tracing a line up between my breasts, it was the knife my eyes flew open and I my hand instantly grabbed his wrist in an attempt to remove the blade "Ssshh, its ok, I'm not going to hurt you," he says I felt the blade slide between my breasts as he pulled back the blade cut through my bra. Exposing my breasts to the still slightly cool room, instantly my nipples become hard.

I re-closed my eyes as I heard a moan escape his lips as he traced lines over and around my breasts with the cold steel tip of the knife. By now I'm wet and I know he could see the outline of my pussy's lips through the material of my panties, still showing below the split in my skirt. I felt the blade make its way under the remaining material at the waist of my skirt, making short work of the material, leaving me lying there in nothing but my panties.

I heard him say 'these will have to go too' as he slid the blade under one of the straps holding my panties on, one little tug as the blade cuts through the material, the same occurred to the other side. Here he turned the knife around and tracked a line with the back of the handle down my mound, my legs opened in anticipation as my panties fell away exposing my wet pussy lips.

There seemed to be a slight breeze coming from somewhere in the room making its way straight onto my wet pussy, I gasped at the feeling it gave me, he moved around further onto the bed, His warm breath making a contrast to the cool breeze sending tingles through me, instinctively I drew my knees up to provide him better access. Pushing down with my feet and raising my hips up to try and find relief from this exquisite torture, but a hand pushed firmly down on my stomach preventing any more movement.

His wet tongue slowly made its accent from the inside of my thigh, stopping just before it gets to the my wet pussy and moving along each side of my pussy and back around again, not touching my place of need but moving just alongside my wet lips. Again I fort impatiently with my hips hoping his tongue will make its mark. Eventually I won and his hand moved away returning under my ass to help lift my hips, I pushed down harder on my feet to make myself totally accessible to him.

I felt his tongue, just the tip of it slowly tracing wet circles around my clit, from time to time brushing against my clit, pushing my hips further forward pushing his tongue harder against my clit, then finally ever so slowly I felt his tongue push it's way inside my aching pussy, lapping up my juices as they flowed freely, his nose, still giving my sensitive clit attention.

I reached down and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his face further into me. His mouth opened further sucking on my pussy's lips, pushing his tongue between them searching for my swollen bud, ever so gently sucking my clit drawing it between his teeth, tongue flickering across it.

Without missing a beat, two fingers were brought into action, sliding up and down my now very moist and swollen lips, moving further inside me, pushing up inside the wall of my pussy behind my clit, finding its mark, my 'G' Spot, his thumb made its way to continue teasing my clit whilst a little finger found a way to rub gently across my ring.

I held for as long as I could until I couldn't take any more, my mussels started to spasm and contract, clamping around the fingers still working their magic deep inside me, as the orgasm got stronger it took over my entire body radiating its way throughout every mussel; my stomach, my thighs and down my legs. A low groan erupted from my body, he lifted himself up onto one elbow and expertly slid across my body, I hadn't realized but at some stage he had removed his own jeans, allowing his cock easy access, feeling the hard warm head nudge its way into my awaiting pussy.

I reached up locked my legs around his mid section and locking him into place, nothing needed to be said, we knew each other from years gone by. At that moment he thrusted into me as hard as he could our bodies meeting in unison, my mussels still awoken by their workout earlier, tightly contracted around his penis.

Pushing into me as hard and as far as he can, my body started allover again, my second orgasm of the evening 'mmmm, is that good baby' he asks as his pumping slowed down, 'no don't stop I yelled, fuck me,, fuck me hard you bastard' no further encouragement was needed as he again started to thrust as hard and as fast as he could, on each movement, my vagina tried to suck the life out of his penis. 'Oh babe I'm going to C' is all I heard in the same instant as his cock expanded within me, filling me with jet after jet of hot cum as it squirts into the back of my pussy.

My legs remained locked around him, but I lifted my head and shoulders up off the bed to seek his mouth, placing one arm around the back of his neck, we both tried to hold it as long as we could; neither one of us willing to move incase the moment was lost. But through both exhaustion and satisfaction we eventually clasped in a heap, where we both fell into a very restful slumber.

We awoke during the night periodically for more repetitions, both feeling the need to be as close together as possible, we had a lot of time to catch up on...

Afterdark1974

Feb 04