Where Am I Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim Decides to show Andrew a whole new world.
2.1k words
3.95
25.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Kim's POV

My heart is racing with thoughts and anticipation of what is to come of tonight. I have carefully and purposely planned every last detail. I have taken my time and made sure everything is perfect. My planning started at least a month ago when I met with a Dominatrix named Mistress Bella. I spent the better part of a week with her while she taught me how to bring out my inner Dominatrix. She showed me how power, control, and authority, together with opposing sensations of pleasure and pain, can open you up to a whole new world. Mistress Bella found me the perfect place to acquire everything I could possibly need for my fantasy night. Now, here I am lacing up my black leather corset, pulling on my thigh high boots that make a perfect holster for my long leather whip. I finish it all off with a tight bun, lots of dark make-up and red lipstick. I pick up my cigar and I'm ready!

My prey is the love of my life, Andrew. A man that I know trusts me and loves me unconditionally. He has no idea of my plan let alone my intentions or kinky game. We started our evening at the bar with our friends, drinking, laughing, he being his usual gregarious smart ass self. The whole while I was watching him thinking "If you only knew where you will be and what you will be doing in a couple of hours from now!" As the evening was winding down, I took my opportunity to pour my special vial that Mistress provided for such purposes, into his beer. I only hoped that it was enough to work on his strong body! I needed to be able to get him right where I want him without too much of a struggle. Now, the stage is set, my "player" is in position and I am ready for my game to begin!

I walk downstairs and circle around him admiring my work thus far. I have him bound in leather cuffs around his wrists and ankles. There are heavy chains that lead from the cuffs to a mechanical winch so I can control him completely. He is laying in a drug-induced sleep, naked on the floor. He is blindfolded and I was sure to place a ball gag in his mouth to prevent him from screaming out. Tonight, I will introduce him to a whole new world and a whole other side of me, bringing us to another level. I hear a faint mumble and the clang of chains as he begins to stir, he tries to pull his arm up but realizes he can't. He tries to scream out but all that comes out is a mumbling. I can sense his panic and fear. Then just as quickly, he passes out again. Mistress warned me that it could take a few tries before he is fully awake and aware. I wait, patiently...

More time passes and I decide its time to get things started. I poke him in the ribs with the steel of my heel; this seems to arouse him from his sedated state. I circle around him making my presence known. There is a mumbling as he is trying to scream out at me. It is time to let him know who is in charge!

I wind up the big wooden handle and watch in awe, as I am able to manipulate his sexy strong body any way I desire. To make my point clear I pull his arms and legs tensely away from his body and have him laying face up. I feel very powerful and I am enjoying the fact that I can do anything I want! I circle around looking at this beautiful man spread out before me whom will succumb to my every desire. I can't stop myself; I place my hand on his hairy chest and run my nails down ever so slowly being careful not to go too far. I do it again, this time adding just the right amount of pressure to confirm my control. It makes him wince and a look of panic overtakes him. This excites me to no end and I can't control the delirious laugh that escapes me. I am feeling the desire and provacation that comes with power, control and authority!

I want him to see me, I want him to watch me, I want him to fear what is to come next. I remove his gag and watch as he gasps for air, licking his dry mouth, I see his chest fill with a breath, I know he is going to scream. "Shhhhhh!" I sternly whisper while pressing my finger against his lips, slowly increasing the pressure to make my point. I huskily whisper in his ear "Tonight, I OWN you!" as I slowly remove the blindfold and look him straight in the eyes. He looks a little confused as it takes him a moment to adjust to the light and realize what is happening. As he does, a smile spreads across his face. I show him no emotion as I circle him and present my tasseled whip to his exposed body. I run it up and down his limbs letting him relax and enjoy the feel. As I see goose bumps appear I quickly snap the whip up and let it backlash on his chest! He gasps for air from the unexpected lash. I need him to feel my capability so I lash him again, and again! With each time I am growing more and more stimulated. Looking at him, he is very scared and unsure of the game we are playing.

I walk back to my big wooden handle and manage to put him face down on his knees. I don't want him to see me, just hear me and feel my domination and discipline over him. His vulnerability is getting me wet. I caress his muscular sexy ass and let him relax before I give him what he really wants. As I feel his tension diminish, I lash out quick and hard allowing my whip to do its work. There are red welts quickly appearing on his ass, as I am consistent with my lashings. I return my whip to rest in the top of my boot as I let my hands caress the wounds I have administered. I run my hand around to his slightly aroused cock letting him feel every stroke I give. As he grows harder I slip down to grab his balls tightly and remind him that I hold the power! He struggles against the restraining chains wanting to turn my game around, but I am in control! I caress his fully aroused cock while my other hand probes his ass. I am allowing him to enjoy the pleasure and sensations I am giving. He is starting to breath harder and heavier, obviously relaxed and enjoying what I am giving him. I intentionally pull my hands away and laugh at his evident defenselessness. He is defenseless to ME and my desires.

I walk back to my handle of subjection; I take my time turning him over so he is face up and laying on his back, yet still tightly restrained. I climb on top of him, straddling his torso with my boots, leaning into him licking and kissing his sweaty salty neck, letting my tongue pave its way to his ear, slowly licking and probing every inch. He is groaning and getting aroused giving into the pleasure I am allowing him. My tongue slowly travels down his neck and chest as it circles his hard nipple. I let my desire and hunger take over and bite down on him hard! Oops... I drew blood!

I move down positioning myself on his thighs, suggestively bringing my boot up towards his mouth. He obliges and gives my boot a tongue bath, carefully, not missing a spot! Since he did so well, I pull my boot off and grant him the luxury of tongue bathing my foot. He starts out well but is losing his focus and not giving my foot the attention it deserves. I let this be known by smacking his stomach repeatedly until he's begging me and promising me he will do better. I give him a second chance and once again present my foot to him. This time he pays attention to detail, circling and sucking ever so slowly on each toe, nibbling and teasing me with his mouth. I am dripping with desire as I watch him with my foot in his mouth satisfying my demand.

When I have had enough, I slowly, make my way up and sit on his chest staring deep into his eyes, I say nothing, yet my eyes show him I am the Master. I slowly move up so my wet clit is pressed against his chin. He has a look of pure want on his face. Slowly raising myself up onto my knees I hover my hot wet pussy just out of his reach. He sticks his tongue out and is trying to reach me, groaning with desire. "This is MY game!" I think as I slap him across the face. He cowers back and awaits my cue. I repeat my teasing and he is careful not to upset me again. I lower myself down sitting on his face, allowing him to lick me, to please me, to fuck me with his tongue. He is bringing me to that sacred place only he can take me to, I grind myself onto him hard and fast, greedily taking every last sensation he has to offer until my body succumbs to the pleasure and satisfaction. As I let myself fall on him, I feel drained from the hard orgasm.

I catch my breath and allow my breathing to regulate. I am feeling the love and awe that only this man is able to give me. BUT I am not finished with him yet. I pull myself off of him and light my cigar, an indisputable sign of satisfaction. I can tell he is relaxed and proud of himself for pleasing me. He is looking at me, waiting for me to release him; evidently thinking our game has come to an end. I casually walk away. I return a few moments later being sure to enjoy every reaction on his face as he sees me walk in the room wearing a strap-on. His expression changes from that confidant, cocky smile that I love, to fear and panic. I walk to my handle and slowly yet methodically move him into the perfect position for my last hurrah, the whole while staring him straight in the eyes. I pull a bottle of lube out from my boot and begin to massage it around his tight ass. He is clenching his ass together and beginning to sweat profusely. I smack him hard and give him a look of warning. I see him try to compose himself and relax, since he knows what will happen. Positioning myself between his legs, I slowly grab his cock and begin to stroke it just the way he likes, building the pressure and speed. He has grown hard and has focused himself on the pleasure I am administering on his fully erect cock. I slowly, ever so slowly place the tip of my pleasure wand inside his ass. He groans out in what I am sure is neither pleasure or pain, but both. I use my hips and force my wand into his ass driving deep, still giving his beautiful cock the attention it requires. As I quickly pump myself into him over and over again he wears a new look that tells me he is in pure ecstasy. His orgasm comes hard and fast and I feel so empowered!

His pleasure has given me a need to release myself. I lean into him, as we look deep into each others eyes, I let him kiss me deeply. This is all it takes for me to let go, letting the waves and sensations wash through me, bringing with it a feeling of pure satisfaction. I lay on his chest listening to our laboured breathing, letting our bodies recover.

I have given him something he has never known before, the feeling of pleasure and pain. He has given me a new love of power, control, and authority!

Then just because I can, I stand up, and with whatever I have left in me, I smack his ass, and walk away.