Where Angels Do Not Dare

Story Info
A man answers a door and starts anew.
3.4k words
3.98
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun was finished setting Alex fall back into the chair brought the glass to his lips and began to enjoy the beginning of his evening, he had been here a week and was finally settled in to the point where he once again felt like he could stay awhile. Not that he would he never did, why would this time be any different than the last couple of towns he lived in, the story was always the same find a job then a place to live and then meet a girl and see what happens.

That my friends as they say is where the trouble begins, meeting a girl was never the trouble the trouble always came after that, usually because of an ex that did not know he was really an ex yet and want to kick his ass for moving into town and taking his woman and maybe his job, that itself had gotten him into trouble more than once. It was this small town living kick he had been on the past ten years that kept him on this track. If he would just move to a big city with more than one or two bars and a few places to work this would not happen to him but he could not stop form wanting to live under the radar so to speak, to not have the world in his face all the time to just be himself and keep the problems of the larger world where they were, out of his.

He closed his eyes and reached for a cigarette and decided against it a shower first was a much better idea, as he rose from the chair he took a moment to take in the view his little apartment gave him it was not really an apartment it was an old hay loft someone turned into an apartment so they could make ends meet and the old lady he rented it form was one of the nicer people he had ever meet she a was sweet old lady she had only a few things left in her life, cards from her grand kids, a lady's tea every Wednesday, and her church that she went to faithfully every Sunday, even made him go the first Sunday he moved in. That made him think he better be ready this Sunday morning as well, she does not seem like a onetime only type of person.

He was headed towards the shower when the wind blew thru the open bay doors and stirred the papers laying on the small kitchen table the wind almost seemed to stop as fast as it started just the one gust, he jumped a little as there was a knock at the door, Alex looked at the clock on the wall it was too late to be his landlady and he was sure no one else knew he lived out here, for that matter he did not know anyone else well enough to be stopping by this late at night. He went to the door and opened it without thinking to ask who it was, but more curious to see who it was, and why they where there. The woman that stood at the door was defiantly wroth opening the door for, he did not recognize her but she gave off an air of relief and comfort as if she was an old friend come back after a long time away.

"Well are you going to invite me in or make a lady stand outside in the night air alone this evening?"

"I am sorry, please come in"

Even their first words made as if they where old friends, just Alex was having a hard time remembering where he knew her form it was not like he had many women in his life he did not live life like a priest but he did try to keep himself from giving into the lust of one night stands as much as he could.

"Once again I am sorry" Alex said as he moved towards the kitchen table. "But do we know each other I am having some trouble putting a name to your face and I am sure I would remember you "

"I am sure you would not forget me Alex you do not forget many people that cross your path do you "there it was the word he was waiting for, his name came from her lips she knew his name and he did not know hers.

"We have never meet and you do not know me but I know you and that is why I am here" The words hung in his mind as he tried to grasp on as to what was happening.

"I guess I should start with introducing myself my name is Michele and I need your help Alex, me and some friends of mine have a small problem and you may be able to help us."

Alex realized quickly that no matter how hard he tried this woman would have the upper hand and his only course of action was to be as he always was and see where this was going, no sense in letting his life get boring not now."Well good evening Michele as you know my name is Alex and welcome to my home, if you would like please sit down" As he spook his eyes once again went over her body very slowly taking all of her in, staring with her long black hair the hung over her shoulders and seemed to form a frame around her face that was full of dark blue eyes that looked as if they could take your heart all by themselves and show you her soul if she wanted them to. Then there were those red lips full and luscious looking as if they could suck the life form your body as you shared a passionate kiss, but this was nothing compared to her body, a body that looked as if it was made right out of one of his dreams, this woman had curves to her body and not ones a doctor gave her ones she earned form years of not listing to what others thought but living a life that meant every once in a while you sit and eat a steak even though they say it's not lady like. She was not fat by no means but she was not fake either if you will, nice full firm breasts that formed nicely under white sweater, her ass and tights filled out her black jeans as if they could not wait to be released for some nice carnal desires.

Alex bought himself back to the moment and locked eyes with his new friend" Can I offer you a drink maybe some coffee."

Michelle did not take her eyes form his" No coffee thank you, but I would like a glass of that whiskey over there on the table."

Alex walked over to the table and grabbed the whisky bottle and thought it was time to see if he could get the upper hand." I am not sure what has brought you here tonight, but I was about to jump in the shower and wash the day a way if you like you can sit at the door and tell what has brought you here as I cleaned my dirty body" Alex made sure there was not an ounce of sexual innuendo in his voice he wanted to see where this ride was going and was not ready to create any speed bumps. Michelle on the other hand had other ideas she stood and walk over towards him and took the bottle for his hand and filled another glass and brought it to her lips and slowly sipped the warm liquor down here throat." If that is where you want to talk so be it." She walked towards the bathroom with a kitchen chair, placed it a door way and sat down.

Alex walk into his room and closed the door and began to remove his cloths and wrapped a towel around his waist, he took a long slow breath wished he stopped for a smoke, opened the door and walked into the bathroom. As he slipped by her in the tight restroom he could smell her body and my god what a scent it was it could almost made him forget what he was doing and loose all control of the moment if he had any at all. He opened the curtain and stepped inside the shower and started the water.

"Felling a little shy there Alex you know I have seen you naked before so there is no need to hide your body form me"

"You know Michelle I have to tell you as far as house guests go you have to be the most interesting one that has ever stepped threw my door way. But as far as my naked body goes you may have seen me naked without me knowing it but when it comes to seeing me naked with me knowing it I will decide when that happens, if that's all right with you."

"Want ever you want my dear, let's say you and me talk business."

"As I told you me and some friends of mine have a small problem I think you are the right man for the job. I mean you are not perfect by no means will we need to make some changes here and there but it will be more of touch up to the outside then the inside." I could hear her over the running water with no problem as if she was talking right into my ear, and it was at that point that I realized I missed a very good question to ask but thought I would save it for a little later. She continued to tell me that she needs to make some things smaller and other things a little lager as they were all going to be needed form what I was being asked to do for her and her friends. She needed me to find someone and clean up the mess she left behind as she moved around the country.

"Well what can I saw count me in always up for something new."

"Do you not want to know, what is in it for you?"

"No not really life has been getting a little boring lately and if there is one thing I was thought was to never let a woman down who need my help bad karma and all"

"So you want the job and it's alright if I make a few changes?"

"Yeah I will take the job and do whatever you need, I cannot see how much you could do it seems we do not have that much time before we have to get started the way you are talking"

"Oh I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

"Relax and close your eyes and lay down on the bed please."

Alex lay down on the bed with his eyes closed, Michelle walked over to the old bay doors form when this was a barn and opened them to allow the night air to creep into the room. The air was cold to his wet skin and he felt a shiver start at his feet and work its way up his spine. He then could fell things happening to his body slowly as if his skin was being pulled in some parts and weighed down in others the feeling was both scary yet exotic at the same time. He felt her pull the towel form his body and when then night sir blew across his cock the blood began to flow there it as if a flood gate had opened , he had never felt this hard or aroused it was as if he was feeling sexual for the first time. He then heard her voice in his ear.

"Please stand and allow me to guide you but keep your eyes closed my sweet one" Her breath was warm to his ear and neck and only increased the arousal that was still growing.

He stood and allowed her take to his arm and walks him around the bed to the closet where she told him to open his eyes to see the remodeled version of himself. He opened his eyes and stared at himself in the mirror it was still him but his body had seemed to drop about a 100 pounds threw out his body there was of a definition to his arms and legs but nothing over the top, as he looked down his body he could then see his cock long and erect harder then he could ever remember seeing.

"Well you do have a few tricks up your sleeve."

"I will take that as you like what you see" She was smiling threw those ruby red lips after the word left her mouth

She was staring at him from behind using the mirror and her eyes to go over her work but soon her eyes must not have been enough and her hands left his shoulders and started to slowly move over his chest and neck felling the skin and leaving warmth where ever her hands touched his minded slowly started to given in to the lust and desire that was surging threw his blood his heart was racing and he could not take his eyes off of her face trying to see what she was thinking hoping this moment was not going to end and praying that it would not be the last. Alex could feel Michele pushing her body against his back as if she was trying to walk threw his body but all she was doing was making him desire her more than he had for anyone in a long time. But it was not just her body or the smell that seemed to come from every pour on her body she was intriguing and something of a mystery she was excitement a new adventure something was coming and he knew that it was not going to end tonight only begin.

He turned around to her and their chests came close together he could feel her breasts and looked down onto her eyes. He was waiting for her to speak put she did not her hands went around his back and up to his neck Alex followed with his own hands moving up her back and holding the back of her head the air was full of their desire for one another.

"What part of the job is this" He asked and looked into her eyes and smiled trying to let her know that he wanted her put not just for the night not just for the sake of lust and desire but because her was falling he did not know how hard our how far it would lead but he wanted to take the trip anyway and see where it lead.

"This part is for me it is my gift to us for trying to do the right things all these years always being there for someone else, I have watched you for many years looked over you as you gave of yourself and always help when was needed and stood for what you wanted and not what was the easy thing to do"

Her lips meet his and the kiss was slow and wet, their mouths open and their tongues danced together as the hands no longer slowly explored their bodies but began to reach with a feverous desire to feel every inch of their bodies. Alex's hands moved to the front in between them to undo her belt and pull down her sipper as Michelle removed her sweater and bra as fast as her hands would move, with her bra now on the floor and her breasts exposed for him to devoured he did just that sucking her hole areola into his mouth using his tongue inside to play and tease with her nipple. Michele wrapped her arms around his head trying to push him deep into her chest and allowing the first sounds to escape her mouth.

"Yes my lover take me to bed"

Alex laid her down on the bed and brought his lips to hers again and when she opened her mouth their lips began to dance with one another while explore ring their mouths and lips. His hands started to search over her now naked body looking for those special spots that will give her just the right feeling to make moans escape her mouth large and small, he then started to move down her body his hardening cock hanging in the cool air while sucked on her nipples taking his time and moving slowly not wanting to rush wanting there first time to last for as long as he could to make it a moment to stay in both their minds to build her body up to an explosion of orgasmic pleasure to make her toes circle and her heart race.

He could begin to smell the desire coming from her moist pussy the lips opened and her clit swollen when he finally began to kiss the outer layers and just start to tease her clit with his tongue.

"Please Alex lick me I need to cum please make me cum lover." Those were the first words other then moans that escaped her lips since her started to kiss and suckle her body enjoy the taste of her flesh but craving the taste of her wetness.

Her pleading and loader moans pushed him to give her more pleasure as here began to suck her hard clit into his mouth and suck on it in the same manner as he did her nipples with his free hand he slowly moved his to middle fingers slowly up and down the lips of her now soaking pussy his nose was full of her scent and his lips sucked in her nectar as her sucked on her clit.

Her legs closed around his head as she got closer to orgasm her finger nails scratched the top of his head trying to grab his short hair, finally settling behind his head push his lips deeper into her body. Her mouthed opened wide as she took in a deep breath of air and released it as a scream of pleasure while her body tightened on last time around his and head and hands only to give itself to the bed as she slowly came down of the high.

Alex was still slowly and now gently licking the last of the juices from around her wet pussy her clit swollen and red almost beating with her heart as the blood rushed thru still sending signals of pleasure threw out her body, he raised his body above hers and leaned down and kiss her mouth with the same desire as the first

Michelle laid under his body looking up into his eyes as her legs spread slowly bring her knees up as he harden cock slipped into her waiting wet pussy, Alex push himself deep into her body and then just stop and waited enjoying the moment, feeling the pulsating moments of her body coming down slowly. She rolled their bodies over grabbing his shoulders leaving him inside her and sitting herself down hard and then starting to rock back and forth her hands pressed onto his chest his moving slowly up and down the side of her know sweaty body.

"I did not know it would feel this good I thought I knew how it would fell but I was wrong, you being inside so hard, I feel so warm, wet and cannot keep control of what I say, oh god please don't let it stop"

Her eyes were closed and her hands had moved from my shoulders to her own breasts bring my hands along squeezing and pinching her nipples the sounds coming from her mouth where no longer words just moans and cries of pleasure. My own release of pleasure was on its way slowly at first but know building faster as she moved fast and pushed hard. I grabbed her face and pulled it to mine and our lips meet and opened as our tongues danced and lips closed onto one another I could not hold it in any more and released a her name will a loud deep moan. My juices filling her pushed her over the edge and she screamed with pleasure and fell on top of me, hearts' beating sweet dripping I brushed her hair back and looked into her eyes and watched her drift between sleep and pleasure waiting for what was next.