Where Are You? Ch. 01

Story Info
A world ruled by woman, can she find one man?
2.1k words
3.7
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
koiwind
koiwind
4 Followers

First story attempt, please let me know what you think.

~~~~~

The dawn of a new age for mankind started. Power still leads the world. Oddly those who run it are not of a certain creed, race, or culture. No, mankind is no more. This new age was brought on by women. The Evana as they call themselves are rulers of the Americas and quickly spreading across the rest of the world. Their belief that women are the givers of life and so they have the rights to rule over life. The Evana overtook most of middle America some four years ago. There was no war, no battle, not even a warning. It took them one day to turn everything upside down.

Composed mainly of women who had been hurt or abused by men, the Evana spread their ideas by mouth. A wild fire raced across the states till every major city had its own covenant. While this took years to set in motion and to agree on the date, the actual attack was quick enough to this day many people believe that the world they knew before was only a dream.

~~~~~

The black stallion and its rider strolled through the streets. In the second year a law was passed banning motor vehicles. Too many deaths, too much pollution was the reasoning. Following the rider were two draft horses pulling a modified Jeep frame. Nothing was recognizable to it, the soul purpose was a wagon. Holding the reins to the draft team was a man in his mid-twenties. His short red hair was covered by an old trucker hat. Work boots and dirty camo pants were his only other protection from the sun. The two straps of thick leather that crossed in back were held together by a large metal ring in front. Tied within the ring was a large piece of red coral. His deep tan skin was warm to the touch. He sighed heavy enough for the rider to hear.

"Don't start..." she spoke softly. Her long amber hair fell across her back as she turned to look at the man. He dropped his head but continued to look at her. Her dark jeans covered the black riding boots, she wore a tight black tank top. Wrapped around her waist was a leather belt embellished in smaller pieces of red coral. Dark sunglasses hide her green eyes and the black cowboy hat added shade. "we are just about there, so you best get to lookin down Nate." she whispered. Lifting up her glasses, her eyes narrowed in on his. He broke eye contact and looked down while sighing again. She chuckled as she repositioned her glasses and rounded the corner. Laid before them was the sprawling streets of the old river town St. Louis, what was left of it. Used mainly as a trading post, the rest of the city had been pulled down to allow nature to over take the land. Quite a few of the building were still usable, but the real action was here in the plaza.

"Leah! It about time you get here." said a large woman dressed in the gaudy apparel that marked her as a city dweller. She waddled up to the rider and bowed slightly.

"It's good to see you as well Meg. How have things been?" She dismounted and shook the waiting hand.

"Good, but everyone can't wait to see the new fashion from the great jeweler. Tell me, no! Better yet! Show me what do you have! I just have to be the first to see!" squealed the plump woman as she practically danced up to the wagon. Nate dropped down from the seat taking the reins from Leah as she moved between the wagon and Meg.

"Now. Now. You will be the first I'm sure of it, but you will have to wait till I get set up. I open tomorrow morning," calmly stated Leah in her soothing voice. Seeing the chubby woman start to frown she quickly added, "however, perhaps if you stop by tonight I can let you have a sneak peek at some of my most prized works."

"Oh divine!" Meg squealed before running off. Leah watched as the woman moved on. Meg was a odd person but had always been kind. The only person Leah could parsley trust in this town.

Another sigh issued forth from Nate, "Set up the lean-to?" Leah glared at him then nodded. They set to work and by night fall the structure was up. Covered by tarps the structure had one large room for the displaying the goods and another smaller room for storage and sleeping. By the time night fell the round woman was back tapping at the post outside. Leah showed off the fruits of her long winter labor. Necklaces, earring, bracelets, rings, and the lavish belts. These were the goods that the town women paid highly for. Many of the pieces were trimmed in the red coral. It was her personal signature. No other jeweler this side of the Rockies could match the stone. After long debate Leah allowed her friend to by only one piece and promised to hold some of the other works Meg was interested in. At long last she settled into her bed roll.

Nate quickly cleaned up and set things out for tomorrow. He knew what was to be expected and performed it with a love for his master. Having been a friend to him before the turn of power, Leah quickly laid claims to him in order to prevent a worse fate. While she never truly treated him as a slave, he knew that in the city he must be. Here men were controlled by force. In order for Leah to do well with her trades she must appear to have power over her man. Nate understood that he must step in line behind her with eyes downcast in order to appease the ever watching Evana.

Nate had crawled into the bed roll beside Leah. He could tell she was still awake and nuzzled up close to her. He pressed his chest against her arm. Her eyes stared blankly into space. When she didn't push him away, his hands slowly moved onto her naked body. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Nate smiled to himself, she was in a good mood tonight. His hands caressed her skin, he explored her tight body. His fingers dance across her skin. Slowly and softly he rubbed her side. Roughly she grabbed his hand and shoved it between her legs. Nate held back a laugh. She was always to eager, but he was happy to comply. She laid back as his fingers started to dance around her entrance. He stroked her slowly. Her hips started to rock with the rhythm he created. With one quick thrust of two finger she moaned and laughed. Without warning and hard was the way she liked it. His speed increased as did her whimpers. She was close but he was not done surprising her. He switched hands and pushed three new fingers back into her. With the other hand still wet he played with her ass. Slowly he started to push in with one finger. This was the trigger he knew. With one good shove from both hands she climaxed. She tightened around him and cried out in pleasure. They laid there for a moment before she rolled away from him. With a sad smile he rolled away from her and drifted off to sleep.

His snoring hardly bothered her anymore, but tonight Leah laid awake. She hated the city and longed to be home in her woods, but she needed more supplies. She though over the list one last time. "Nate should be able to get it all while I deal with the shop tomorrow" she thought to herself, "then I will go down to the docks and look for..." she couldn't even finish it in her mind. Tears broke forth and she wrapped herself around the man beside her. Wishing he was another.

If ever there was one thing city women loved more than their gaudy clothing, it was jewelry. There was no price they would not pay for the right necklace. Many would barter but they would give in soon enough. Leah had learned to pay the game well and earned much more the she could expect to spend in a year. Her profit even after all food, tools, leather, and beads was large enough to buy her at least six well trained men. Leah waited and save her money hoping to find just one man. The man she had lost four years ago.

She spurred her stallion to the docks. She paced her horse up and down the rows of men that were constantly being moving from the boats. The river was filled with vessels most running on coal and wood. Under Evana rule boats and a few select trains were allowed to transport goods. It would be her best chance. To her disappointment most of the men before her were older and appeared to have been brought out of a mine. She kept hope and told herself, "He might appear older now. Four years can change a lot. He was working at a mine that day, like every other," she chuckled "driving that end dump. He hated it..." Her thoughts trailed off as she focused back on the men.

None of them were trained. No man was suppose to gaze upon a woman in public. They boldly looked up at her with anger. She could tell they had been hard worked and felt pity for them. These old one however were almost to the end. They were of no use after they had been worn out. She trotted up the line checking each one just in case.

It was dark when the tarp doors were thrown open as Leah stormed inside. Nate quickly moved out of her way. He had finished refilling the display cases and rushed to serve the food he had cook for them. "Maybe you'll have luck tomorrow... You should try the necklace Abigail gave you." he whispered to her.

"I'm done. He is dead by now. The pig-headed bastard wouldn't have been able to hold his tongue for four years. Pack the wagon tomorrow, we start for home the day after." she growled.

"You don't want to wait the whole week?"

"No! We are going home."

Nate rushed to try to pack everything they would take home while assisting Leah by unpacking the goods to sell. Word had spread around that the great jeweler was leaving. A line had formed in front of the tent early and grew as the day went on. In her anger Leah made a killing off her goods. She was short tempered and was not in a bargaining mood. Many women gave up and paid the high prices while a few simply walked out. Nate had to stop packing and fought furiously to reload the display cases. He was constantly bombarded by hands trying to snatch items back out. Finally switched to auctioning off rest of her stock. She gained more the triple her asking price. Calmly she noted this fact and would have to apply it next year.

She was still tense from the day. "Go for a quick ride that will help you." Nate stated while tying a choker on around her neck. It was a simple sky blue ribbon with a sea shell strung on in front.

"Hurry up and finish packing the wagon," she snapped at him as she rubbed the choker. He stood there and held out the reins to her horse. She snatched them and threw herself into the saddle. "be ready when I get back." Nate let a small smile escape before turning back to the lean-to. It still needed pulled down, and quickly.

Leah spurred her horse forward not caring where they went. In the city she could not run like she wanted to but a nice trot still help to release the tension. Leah lost herself in thought and allowed the horse go where it pleased. Without direction from his rider the stallion made it way to a familiar part of the city. The docks were busy unloading men covered in mud. Leah stared blankly at the faces as her horse instinctively walked pass them. Bright blue eyes locked onto her green orbs and lingered seconds longer than most. She sharply pulled back on the reins stopping her mount. She was frozen in place staring ahead too afraid to look back. "Could it be?" She turned the stallion around and set him forward after the men. She scanned the eye again. "There." The bright blue eyes were hidden under a tangled mess of hair and mud. With bound hands all he could do his shake his head to clear his sight. Most eye gazed at her with anger but these were filled with sorrow. She stuttered his name, "An-Andrew." His eyes drained of sadness and were replaced by shock.

koiwind
koiwind
4 Followers