Where Do I Belong?

Story Info
To belong to or belong with?
1.8k words
4.46
13.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please if you read the story, tell me what you think. I would love your opinion. I am really trying to write again.

**************************

"What do you do when you find the one you belong with, only to all ready be with the one you belong to?"

I guess I should start off by introducing myself. Hi, my name is Angel. Kind of ironic, but you will understand a little later. This is my story, and I hope you understand it well. I never once believed in the things that we hear about as children. The things that go bump in the night. We see movies about them, and they are horribly ugly and frightening. Let me tell you something, they aren't. You can't even tell the difference between them and us. Not unless you are really looking. And did you know they have an army. I mean serious! Just like humans do. God I miss being human sometimes. I guess I should begin my story.

His name was Jay. At least that is what everyone called him. You see as vampires you shouldn't really use your "real" name except in intimate experiences. It gives away some of you power. I know I know... it sounds like a cliché, but come on... we are talking about vampires. I had known Jay for a long time and never even saw any signs about what he was. I mean give me a break. I married the stupid Army vamp. He didn't even have the decency to turn me. He left me human, knowing that at any minute my fragile life could end. The only reason he married me was to give the pretense of a happy life to the elders. I found that out much later. It was a happy union to begin with. He seemed like an okay kind of guy, but then the changes happen. I guess I kind of started them. Well ... it wasn't entirely all my fault. It does take two to make a baby. That is right folks; I was having my first baby and didn't even know that it was going to be part vampire.

When I told Jay I was pregnant he seemed happy at first. I think for a moment he was blissed out human happy. I started telling him that I would need to make an appointment at the doctor to get started on prenatal and such, when he grabbed the phone from my hand and threw it across the wall.

"What the hell Jay? What is your problem?" I screamed at him out of shock. I have never seen him resort to having a tantrum. I mean, if he didn't get his way he normally just walked off and sulked somewhere but for him to start throwing things was new to me. I mean... this was happy news. We were having a baby. I could finally give him a son or daughter and things would seem more normal as a family. I would finally have someone to really love me.

"You can't see a human doctor" he says to as a slow evil smile creeps across his face. "I have to tell you something and you aren't going to like it. You may actually want to sit down."

I do as he says because that look on his face is frightening. "Angel, my oh my. I am a vampire and so will our son be. We are moving to a small island off of Hawaii so that you may be looked after and my son cared for by the appropriate people. Call your family and tell them good bye. Oh and Angel, don't try to run. I will restrain you until I have my son, and then I will do with you whatever I please. You belong to me."

"I belong to no one. I am my own person. You do not own me." I scream at him with tears running down my face. This can't be real. Vampires weren't real. I place my hand over my stomach to protect it from Jay as he seems to be going crazy. I could have sworn he was across the room, but with blur he was behind me and I felt the warmth of his mouth on my neck. Oh My God was the last thought I had before pain took over as for the first time he feed on me. It was savage and wrong and I could do nothing but cry. I didn't want to be like him. I didn't was to be anything like him. I fall to the ground when he lets me go, and my world goes black. That is the last thing I remember before I woke up a few weeks ago. I later found out that he had kept my mind suppress so that I would not awake while he moved us. I had lost everything. I had lost the husband that I thought I had known. That husband that had always been distant but gentle with me now was dark and menacing. He would feed off me with no care for my pain. He thrust me into a world of vampires with only the care that I give him a son.

I vowed to myself that I would never love him, that our marriage had not existed. You can't marry someone who didn't exist. But he repeatedly told me that he owned me and that I belonged to him. He kept other women. One in particular that he called his true mate. He said he belonged with her. That he would have killed me if it were not for me carrying his child. He want her like he wanted no other, but he was stuck with me. It was at one of his Army vamp parties that I saw him with her. She was beautiful. Everything I wish I could be. Everything that I once was when I was younger and not abused by Jay, I saw in her. I stole away from the party onto a small balcony to console myself in tears. I was lost in my own sorrow filled world when I heard something behind me and felt a hand reach out and touch me on my shoulder. As I whirled around to confront whom ever was there I lost all connection to the world.

I had always imagined that the things that went bump in the night would be hideous, and Jay only proved that theory a fact with his hurtful and malicious ways. But this person, this beautiful vamp in front of me shown with kindness in his eyes. He had beautiful hazel eyes that radiated concern for something. I looked around to see what he would be worried about, and noticed that he was looking at me.

"Are you okay? He asks me as he places a hand on my shoulder and that is when it happened.

With that simply touch; lightening awaked ever sense in my body. I could see myself as if in a haze. I saw myself with this vamp. I could feel his lips on mine as he presses his body against me. I lean into him and run my hands up his chest. He had to stand at least 6 foot if not taller and I only stood at 5 foot 1 on a good day. I pressed my breast against him and wished maddeningly that I didn't have the barrier of clothing in-between us. I could feel the press of his hard erection against my belly. I slid my hand downward to press it against the bulge growing in his pants. I feel myself grow wet with anticipation of having him buried deep within my aching pussy. Pulling my lips from his I drawn in a ragged breathe. He then lowers me to the floor of the balcony, sliding my dress over my body. Exposing my swollen belly and ample breast for his eyes to feast on. I can almost hear him whisper, beautiful as his starts to kiss me against me neck. I tense with fear, but I hear a voice in my head, "Do not fear my Angel. I will not harm you. I love you" And I surrender to the feel of his mouth sliding against my nipple, harden by the nipping of his teeth. He explores even further down my body. Sliding my soaking wet panties off, I can smell my arousal float into the air. The world seems to be shut off everywhere else. The only thing I can concentrate on is the feel of his fingers as he playfully slides them up and down my slit. Squirming I want so badly to feel him penetrate me. It has been so long since I have had any pleasure. I hear his chuckle as he slides a single finger into my all ready wet channel. A small gasp escapes me mouth as I start to feel him move his finger in and out of me.

I feel as if I am about to explode after only a few minutes of his finger inching his way out of my pussy and then slamming it back in as far as he can reach. I could swear that no other feeling could be better than this. That is until I feel the dampness of his mouth above my clit. I start to squirm even harder as I feel myself move closer and closer to my destination. And then he stops. I am suspended in the middle of heaven and hell. And in that void of feeling I want to cry. But as I start to whimper and tears start to slip past me tightly shut eyes; his mouth comes down on my clit. I scream as ecstasy takes me while he sucks hungrily at my clit and slams his fingers over and over into my pussy.

Then I hear a low hiss, "Horton, get your hand off her. She is mine." And I snap back to the face in front of me. He stares at me with confusion and desire etched of every single plane of his face. I look down to see that I a fully clothed. And Jay is standing at the doorway of the balcony, drunk as any person or vamp could be. It was just a vision or a daydream. It wasn't real. But why could I feel his fingers and tongue still working on me if it wasn't real. Why did this vamp, Horton, Jay had called him, looked puzzled and ready to protect me from Jay?

Then I remember when I had ready back when Jay had first told me of his little true mate. He had brushed up against her by accident and he said lightening wouldn't compare to the feelings he automatically felt for her. He just knew. Oh My God. I can't have a soul mate... I am married. But I stand there and watch Jay and Horton stand off about me. I realize. I hope Horton wins.