Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara and Megan do what Sherry did.
8.9k words
4.74
40.9k
43

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"Dude, you don't look too excited about going home this weekend."

Having been lost in thought, Rick snapped out of it. "I'm supposed to be excited about going home for the weekend?" he asked as though wondering why he should be. He was actually somewhat nervous about how the weekend would go. Would it be as exciting as last weekend or had that just been a one-time thing? He had no clue.

"Of course, he's excited," Josh said. "He's going home to hug on his mama some more."

"While you go home to sneak peeks at your mom's big titties?" he threw back.

"Can I come home with you? I want to see those tits also?" Edmund joined in.

"In your dreams," Josh fired back. "Unless I can come look at your mom's ass."

They all laughed.

"Why the sudden preoccupation with our moms?" Rick wanted to know.

"I don't think it's sudden," Josh opined. "I just think we're finally getting around to talking about it."

"Particularly when you consider that, for losers like us, they're the three most beautiful women in our lives," Edmund added.

"That makes us sound pathetic," Rick said.

"But true," Josh agreed.

"Well, since we're being depraved," Edmund joked, "whose mom would you most like to fuck? And you can say your own."

"What the hell kind of question is that?" Rick asked trying to make it sound degenerate.

"Seriously, Edmund?" Josh said.

"Oh, come on, you guys. Tell me you haven't already thought about that."

Neither Josh nor Rick said anything.

"You guys realize that your silence is your answer?" Edmund prodded.

"You started this," Rick noted, steering attention away from himself, "who's your choice?"

With a big grin, Edmund boldly announced, "I'm not particular. I would be satisfied with either Megan or Sherry." He chuckled. "Or both."

"Now, you're really dreaming."

"I agree," Josh said. "Either Sherry or Sara would be fine. And both would be icing on the cake. You're up, Rick."

It was a no brainer. "Okay, well as long as we're being ridiculous, Megan first, then Sara. Likewise, both would be the grand prize."

"Neither of you would do your own mom?" Edmund asked.

"Dude, are you serious?" Josh pressed.

"Guys, we watch movies about moms and sons fucking all the time."

"Are you saying you want to fuck your mom?" Rick questioned, but he didn't make it sound preposterous.

Realizing the hole he'd dug himself, Edmund waltzed around it. "Guys, we're just shooting the shit. I'm saying with all those movies we've seen, as we were watching them, you never once thought about doing it with your mom?"

"Can't say I did," Rick gave as a safe answer. Undoubtedly, he might have had such thoughts, though with no expectation of it ever happening. It had been a while since they'd watched such porn.

"Me, too," Josh concurred.

But as they rode the remainder of the way home mostly in silence, it was now in forefront of each of their minds.

* * *

Sherry awoke very early on Friday morning to perform housework that she had not gotten around to because of all the time she had spent with Megan and Sara. As the week had progressed and she gave into the influence of her two friends, and with that the eagerness to be with them that developed, it did not compare to the excitement that was building in her in anticipation of Rick returning home. She only hoped that he was as eager as she was. She had a floating notion that perhaps he would not want to continue with what had started last weekend. But she refused to dwell on it and pushed it from her mind. Instead, she dressed in a very sheer and revealing one-piece outfit in preparation of good things to come.

* * *

Rick, on the other hand, entered his home with apprehension after Edmund dropped him off. Strangely, and maybe it was a bad sign, his mother was not around. He remembered last weekend finding her in the study staring off into space. But today, she was not there either. Sadly, he went into his bedroom, deposited his overnight bag, and then went into the den. He considered turning on the TV, but suddenly, he was not interested in it.

He lay down on the sofa wondering where she was, but the mystery was solved in minutes when she appeared. He didn't know whether he was more surprised by her sudden appearance or her breathtaking attire. She wore a black, totally see-through, all-in-one, low-cut, sleeveless, strapless, loose-fitting pants outfit. He grew an instant hard on.

"I'm hoping by your stunned expression that you're happy to see me," Sherry said by way of greeting.

"I'm not sure stunned quite covers it," he responded. "Where did you get that?"

"I bought it to wear for your father, but I couldn't wait to see you and—even though we joked about doing it again—I wasn't certain this would be a continuation of last weekend and I was hoping this would maybe help that along."

"You want it to be a continuation?"

"Well, without sounding too anxious, yes!" With a frown, she added, "You?"

"I actually came home wondering the same thing. But yes, I do, too."

In unison, they both breathed their relief. Seeing each other do that, they laughed.

Happy now, Sherry plopped over the arm of the sofa where her son's head rested. She twisted her body, wrapping a hand around his head and faced him.

Rick couldn't help reaching up to fondle his mother's breast.

"So, was it hard making it through the week?" she asked.

"It was," Rick answered. He then grinned and held up his hand, made a loose fist and shook it up and down in the classic jerk-off gesture. "But l managed. You?"

Sherry nodded. "The same," she said, having no intention of explaining how. She wrapped her upper body around his and kissed him softly. She then kissed a trail down his chest on his T-shirt, raising it above his belly button to peck his exposed abdomen. She didn't stop there, palming and kissing his massive erection through his pants. She was too anxious to refrain from unzipping his pants so she could get her hand around his cock. She pushed his shorts down far enough for him to squirm the rest of the way out of them.

In a move he didn't expect, his mother straddled him, sliding her hips back and forth to rub her covered pussy—such as it was—against his cock buffered by his underpants. She was facing away from him so he reached up and around to cup both of her breasts in his hands. A minute or so later, Sherry turned around still straddling him.

Rick sat up to kiss his mother, having longed for the touch and taste of her lips. In response, she wrapped her legs around his waist. After a minute of enjoying each other's mouths, Rick kissed her neck and the exposed part of her chest. Not content to stop there, he pulled her top down to bare her beautiful breasts. Her nipples became the next focus of his attention, and he sucked those succulent knobs.

Sherry pulled his head firmly against her wanting him to use pressure. Rick gave equal time to each breast, even putting his face between them and rubbing the milky orbs against his checks. His mother giggled. Leaning her back, he slid her top down from below her breasts to her waist kissing and licking the newly exposed skin.

Keeping them on equal ground, Sherry removed her son's T-shirt. She then pressed her bare chest against his, reveling at the unique feel of skin against skin, and her lips to his. From her exploits with her friends, Sherry had developed an even greater appreciation for kissing than the enjoyment she already had. And while kissing another woman was soft and sweet, there was still something about pressing her mouth against a man's firm touch. She pushed him back to supine to savor their lip lock.

A few minutes later, Sherry sat up dragging her palms down his chest. She made certain to also drag her tits over his erection, then kissed it through his undershorts. She toyed with him by playing with his cock without exposing it. Rick squirmed wanting her to pull his dick out, even attempting to sit up, but she pushed him back down and finally relented.

Rick moaned like a child with her first lick of his shaft. After a couple more strokes of her tongue, Sherry teased him by slowly easing down his drawers, but only as far as his knees. Heightening his anticipation, she laboriously took hold of his pulsing cock and raised it to her lips. Halting there, she smiled, and then kissed the soft skin beneath the crown. Continuing her teasing, she did nothing more than lick his shaft up and down, coating it with her sticky saliva.

Rick thought his head would explode with anticipation until his mother sucked his balls. It was something, but still not enough until she finally lifted his cock, covered it with her mouth and sucked it down halfway. He let out a heavy sigh as she continued to bob up and down on his dick, gradually taking in more until she finally deep-throated him. It was what he had desperately been waiting for. She went back to licking his rod and sucking his balls, and now, anything she did was fine with him.

Sherry could feel his penis pulsing at a quickened pace so she halted what she was doing. She didn't want him to come yet. She rose up to her knees and pulled her garment down that far revealing the matching bikini panties that accompanied her outfit. She teased him a bit by playing with her tits, and then stretched one leg out to slide the material off of her leg.

Rick sat up and latched his lips onto one of her nipples, but only until she knelt on her bare leg and lifted the other for him to remove her outfit the rest of the way. She then straddled his cock, rubbing her covered pussy on it. He reached up and pawed her bouncing breasts and tweaked her hard nipples. She slid back enough to reach down and grab his cock, moving her fist in time to her hips.

With a sigh, Rick thought how fantastic it was to have a woman hold his dick, so much nicer than holding it himself. She held it in such a way that she could jerk it and rub her pussy on it at the same time. The strained expression on his face told her that he was in heaven, but for her, it wasn't enough. She pulled her panty leg aside to expose her pussy so she could rub skin against skin. He reached out, pressed his thumb against her clit and heard her breathing quicken.

Finally, she could take it no more so she lifted her crotch up. Rick got the message and pulled her panties off. With her legs stretched out to accomplish this, he grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy to his mouth, her hole coming in perfect contact with his pointed tongue. She had a fresh, clean taste, obviously having washed herself in anticipation of him coming home.

Her son's talented tongue felt so good on her desirous pussy that she lay back on his legs. She'd like to see her and Megan and Sara try this position. But as good as it was, she'd had more than enough pussy-licking this week. What she hadn't had and desperately wanted was a large cock jammed up her vagina. She sat up, planted a leg on the floor and eased her vulva down to be split by his pre-cum dripping dick. The ultra-high-pitched sigh that escaped her lips was completely involuntary.

After a couple of bounces on his cock to get both of them nice and gooey, Sherry planted her feet under his armpits and leaned her upper body back supported by her arms and fucked away. Sara and Megan could make any justifications they wanted, but there was nothing like fucking a cock.

For his part, Rick rather enjoyed being on the bottom. It was a totally different feeling from being on top, and the way his mother moved up and down and around brought new sensations to him. She was really moving faster now. He could feel liquid beginning to puddle at the base of his rod.

Barely missing a beat, Sherry awkwardly rolled them over. Rick planted one leg on the floor.

"Now I want you to really fuck me," Sherry urged.

He complied and she had to hold on to her breasts because they were being jostled around too much. So, desperate was she that she came almost instantly in a massive orgasm unlike anything she had experienced during the week. She even broke out in a sweat. Her hands on his hips, she would not let him stop thrusting until she had wrung every ounce of pleasure she could from this climax.

But she finally had to let him go because his deeply wrinkled face and clenched teeth told her that he was about to burst. He pulled out an instant before the first jets of semen rocketed out of his shaft and onto her neck, tits and abdomen. And they came and came and came until she was virtually covered in the stuff. She had a big grin on her face as he collapsed, totally spent, and came to rest against her, ignoring the fact that he was coming to rest in a lake of his own cum.

When he realized that, Rick started laughing without concern. It was contagious, causing Sherry to do the same. As an added humorous gesture, she moved her stomach around smearing the mess all over him. But he was too happy to care. And so was she.

After a few minutes, as they felt the stickiness starting to dry, they both got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Rick had grabbed his clothes and brought them into the bathroom.

"No reason to dress," Sherry said. "I'm sure we'll be doing a lot more of this."

"Sounds good to me. What's for dinner? Or do you want to send out for pizza?"

"I fixed something special," she said. "I'll get it ready."

Rick followed her toward the kitchen somewhat amused to see her make sure all the curtains were closed and doors were locked along the way. "What about your friends? You locking them out?" he asked reaching for a soda.

"Let them fuck their own sons."

Rick nearly choked on his drink. After a coughing a few times, he asked, "Are they?"

"What?" Then realizing what she'd said, she added, "Oh, I don't think so. That was just a poor attempt at a joke. Unless you know something I don't."

"No, I don't know anything. I'm not sure they would admit it even if they were. I certainly haven't said anything about us."

"Good, because if they think it's really wrong, it could ruin all of our relationships." But in the back of her mind, Sherry really wondered about her friends. If they were doing what amounted to lesbianism, what would prevent them from fucking their sons also? Now she was curious. She had to figure out a way to find out. "Do you boys even talk about such things?"

"What such things?"

"Sex."

"Of course, we talk about sex. Josh and Edmund are no better off than I am in that department."

"Have they ever discussed having sex with their mothers? In a hypothetical sort of way?"

Rick chose his words carefully. "We watch porn movies about that, so I guess we have had some 'what would it be like?' thoughts. But I don't remember either one of them ever saying they actually wanted to do that."

"Do you think they really do want to?"

"They're not much different than me so I don't see why not."

"Do you think most guys think about having sex with their mothers?"

"When their mothers look like you and Sara and Megan."

"Would you like to fuck Sara and Megan?"

"Mom! Really?"

"It's okay if you say you do. They're both attractive women. Why wouldn't you want to?"

But he didn't answer and she didn't press him.

* * *

When Edmund arrived home, his mother was moving around straightening things out. She wore short shorts of a very soft and flimsy material that really showed off her ass. He tried not to be too obvious in watching her but, while he had seen her numerous times in shorts, he couldn't remember her wearing any that short. He wondered why now, not that he was complaining. It also occurred to him that, given the discussion on the ride home, perhaps he was looking at her in a different light.

Then there was her top. It matched her shorts except that it was like a zippered, long-sleeve jacket, but better still, it was unzipped halfway down her front. He also noticed—maybe for the first time—that her small breasts actually looked appealing. Stealing closer glances, he was fairly certain she was braless.

Edmund had to wonder; was she dressing so differently, or had he just never paid close enough attention?

"Eddie, are you okay?" Sara asked.

Damn! She'd caught him. "I'm fine. Why?"

"You seem lost in thought."

Maybe he hadn't been caught. "Just school work on my mind."

"Oh, okay. Well, dinner is still an hour away, so go get comfortable."

"Need any help?"

Sara did a double-take. Edmund rarely offered to help. "Uh, I guess you can set the table."

And so he did. And all the while, he was uncharacteristically sneaking glances at her as she flitted around the kitchen. Not only did she appear not to have a bra on, but it also seemed she was pantyless. Had he really not ever noticed things like that before? Otherwise, why would she suddenly change? Damn Rick and Josh for putting these notions in his head.

Realizing he suddenly had a raging hard on, he excused himself to wash up for dinner. In his bedroom, he closed the door, laid on his bed, pulled out his aching cock and pumped it furiously, unbelievably aroused by the thought of his mother.

* * *

A weird feeling came over Sara. She was certain her son had been eying her up and down. But why? She hadn't done anything different to herself. She was the same as she always was. She hadn't worn this outfit in a while—it had worked its way to the bottom of her drawer and she'd only discovered it this morning. But Edmund had certainly seen her in it before. Perhaps he didn't remember. But what about it, or any part of her today, for that matter, was so different as to give him an erection?

Had Sara simply not noticed him paying such close attention to her in the past? She had to admit to herself that she found it somewhat flattering. But it was also just a little odd. A little odd? It was really odd! After all, he was her son. However, it just as quickly occurred to her that the intimate relationship she had with Megan, and now Sherry, was just as offbeat. The only difference was that Edmund was her son. The girls were just friends.

Did that really matter?

The more Sara thought about her son admiring her, she found herself getting somewhat aroused. She shook her head at the absurd notion and looked around as though someone was watching her. But no one was. Still, she couldn't shake the notion from her head.

She found herself walking down the hallway toward the bedrooms—his and hers, though his was first. She also curiously realized that she did so stealthily. At his door, she halted. It was closed, but not tightly. There was enough of an opening for her to peek in. Did she dare? He was sneaking looks at her; turnabout was fair play.

A gasp nearly escaped her lips as she glimpsed him lying on his bed with his hand firmly wrapped around his rather sizeable penis. His fist was a blur as it moved up and down so rapidly. Sara's mouth gaped open in awe. With her husband gone for so long, she hadn't seen a dick in some time. She was mesmerized by the sight of her son's. Add to that what he was doing to it and she couldn't help breathing heavier. Her pussy was even feeling wet.

The question now was what should she do? It would be fantastic to remain here and watch that cock spurt all over the place. But that wasn't proper. Her son was entitled to his privacy. She should go to her own room and do exactly what he was doing. But strangely, that didn't seem as exciting as standing here. Her hand dropped down between her legs.

It was thrilling to watch him compliment his hand with upward thrusts of his hips. Sara found herself pushing the door open a slight bit more without realizing it so she could have a better view. His face was a study in intense concentration. She wondered what he was using as mental motivation.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers