Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Sara couldn't help herself easing further into his room and foolishly closing the door most of the way behind her. That became her big mistake because in the instant she switched her attention away from him was when he opened his eyes for a second. Of course, that was all the time it took for him to see her.

"Mom!" Edmund quickly stuffed his cock back into his pants with great difficulty. "What are you doing?"

Thinking quickly, Sara decided to take a proactive approach. "I know you were looking at me."

He didn't respond, but the guilty look on his face betrayed him.

She came over to the bed and sat on the edge. "Is that why you were doing that?"

Still, he was embarrassingly silent.

"It's okay if you were," Sara reassured. "It's actually flattering."

"I . . . I don't know what to say," Edmund stammered.

"Have you done this before? I don't mean masturbate. I'm sure you've done that quite a bit. I meant thinking of me."

Seeing that she didn't seem angry, Edmund answered her. "This is the first time."

Sara nodded. "Why now?"

"You just looked really nice." Then he quickly added, "Not that you don't always look very nice."

She smiled. "Thanks for the compliment. To be truthful, I guess I gave you a closer look when I saw you stealing glances at me. I particularly noticed this." She reached out and placed her hand on his bulge, felt it pulse, then closed her fingers around it as much as his pants would allow.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"I'm touching you," she explained in a husky whisper. "Don't you like it?"

Of course, he liked it, but he felt as though he should say, "Should you be doing that?"

She shrugged, becoming too stimulated to care. "I haven't touched one of these in a long time. Your father has been gone four months."

He hadn't thought about that; hadn't really thought about how sexual his mother was. "What are you saying? Are you h-horny?"

"That's putting it mildly." She separated the already unzipped flaps on his pants using two hands.

Edmund sucked in his gut.

"Do you mind?" she asked. "You really have a nice cock. Guess I haven't seen it in a long time. Probably since you were younger."

He merely nodded for lack of any other response. It was almost unbelievable that this was happening given the conversation in the car on the way home. Of course, if they hadn't had that discussion, he might not have given his mother a second look.

She began stroking it slowly, and her hand felt so much better than his, he was powerless to stop her, not that he wanted to. Involuntarily, he moved his hips up and down to match her pumping.

"Are you okay with this?" Sara asked. "Some people might not approve of this."

Right or wrong, there was no way he wanted her to stop. "Then I guess we shouldn't tell anyone."

"That's the spirit." And with that, Sara bent her head, parted her lips and slid her mouth down taking nearly his entire shaft into her mouth.

Edmund let out a high-pitched sound that was a cross between a sigh and a cry. He thought he was going to pass out. He hadn't had many blowjobs, but none had been as perfect as this was so far; that and the fact it was his mother doing it. He wanted to close his eyes and enjoy it, but he also wanted to watch because otherwise he wasn't sure he could believe it was real. Watching also afforded him a glimpse inside her half-zipped jacket. He'd been correct before. She wore no bra, and though her breasts were small, they were very nicely rounded mounds topped by hard, pointed nipples.

When Sara felt his cock pulse in her mouth, she casually looked up and could see that his eyes were focused on her tits. She was glad he found them appealing. She sucked his shaft slowly, and each time she pulled back leaving only the head between her lips, she twisted her head and swirled her tongue around it.

"Oh, oh," Edmund moaned.

Occasionally, she would lick up and down.

"Oh, mom, you're so good." But somehow he couldn't imagine her doing this to his dad, although it was obvious she'd done this many times before. Of course, it was possible she was having an affair, but he seriously doubted it; or maybe it was just wishful thinking that she wasn't and that this was all for him.

Sara had always known that she had a great ass and had been told that by many including her husband, Megan and Sherry. But she always felt that she had nice breasts, even though not as big as Sherry's and certainly not huge like Megan's. But her husband and her friends did not give them much attention and she liked having them touched and played with. She stopped sucking, knelt up and unzipped her jacket almost all the way so that her tits were exposed. She took Edmund's hand and placed it on her right one. He got the message and fondled it while she went back down on his cock.

They really weren't big enough to press them around his penis, but she completely removed her top and simply dragged them back and forth over his cock and balls.

"Oh, yeah," he said.

Sara smiled. She saw that he was oozing pre-cum so she held his shaft and rubbed the head against each of her nipples, smearing the clear liquid around. It felt as good to her as it did to him so she continued with her tits on his dick, even coating it with saliva so it would glide easier on her chest.

After a while, she sat back and pulled his pants and underwear off. When he saw her doing this he quickly shed his shirt.

Both mother and son were sexually delirious and equally desperate. With Edmund now completely nude, Sara wasted no time in kicking her shorts off. She sat on his thighs and rubbed her aching pussy, spreading her vulva to give him a tawdry show. The more she showed off, the faster he pumped his cock. She grabbed his hand and swapped it with hers on her pussy, and then she took hold of his rod.

Her pussy felt divine. He rubbed it with his fingertips bringing a moan to her lips, and then he used his thumb on her clit. She enjoyed that even more.

But having his swollen cock in her hand was no longer enough, she desperately needed it somewhere else. Uncertain how far her son was willing to go, Sara watched his face as she eased forward aiming his cock at her pussy. Slowly, she guided it into herself and watched Edmund close his eyes in complete submission. At first, she only inserted the tip and made slight up and down movement. Just the sensation of the head tickling her was thrilling enough. But that didn't last long because she needed the entire length inside, so she sank it.

"Ahhhhhhh," Edmund mouthed.

Sara started her thrusts slowly, but gradually stepped it up to a moderate pace. It was so good that she became weak and could barely hold herself up, so she rolled them over so he could be on top.

Edmund began pumping immediately. He had no idea if he was doing it correctly, or if there even was a correct way, but the feel of his cock touching every part of the inside of her vagina was like nothing he had ever experienced. It was so much better than any sex he had previously had that he couldn't even remember those other encounters. His mother's moaning indicated she was satisfied.

The whole world faded to oblivion as the only sensation his mind would consider was the exquisite fervor he was experiencing.

All Sara could think of was what Sherry repeatedly reminded her and Megan: there was nothing better than a cock in your pussy. She'd thought that what she and Megan had been doing was satisfying, but she now realized that it was just relief. A cock sliding in and out of her pussy was divine. It touched places a finger or tongue could never. Forcing every other thought from her mind and concentrating only on her son's penis had Sara coming right away.

Every nerve in her body was alive with pleasure, and strangely, she was uncertain how much joy her body could take. But she was determined to ride the wave of orgasm to the end. When finally it subsided, she looked up to see a huge smile on her son's face as though he was extremely proud of himself for getting her off. But he could be no more thrilled than she was.

Finally, he shouted, "I'm gonna come!"

And Sara knew the perfect cap to this experience was for him to shoot his jism all over her breasts. "On my tits," she said quickly.

Pulling out of her, Edmund aimed his cock at those now gorgeous mounds and sprayed them with a coating of pearly white liquid. When the last drop splashed on her, Sara instantly massaged it into her boobs as though it was the most expensive body lotion one could have.

Edmund fell over and lay beside her, breathing heavily.

As he recovered, Sara said, "Damn, that was good, son. Sorry if that was improper or weird for you. But you have no idea how bad I needed that."

"I don't think you heard me complain."

"What did you think of it?"

"It was probably the greatest sex I've ever had."

Sara beamed. "Have you had a lot of sex?"

Embarrassed, Edmond answered, "Unfortunately, no."

Sara was surprised. "A good-looking young guy like you with the equipment you have?"

"That's a mother's assessment. It's not like that in the real world."

"What about Josh and Rick? Do they fare any better?"

"Sadly, no."

"That's hard to believe."

"But true."

"Do you have trouble talking to girls?"

"No. I think we are perceived as geeks or nerds."

"You don't look at all like the stereotypical geek or nerd."

"We're not jocks, we're not pre-law, we're not pre-med; we are in technology, and that translates to computer geeks."

"Well, they don't know what they're missing," Sara remarked. She patted an empty space on the bed. "You can show me your technology right here any time you want."

"Except when dad is home."

"Well, that goes without saying," Sara agreed. "How do you feel about that?"

"You mean that we're cheating on him?"

"If that's what you want to call it."

"What do you want to call it?" Edmund wanted to know.

"Son, you have no idea how difficult it is being alone so much, and particularly having to do without intercourse—" she was careful to use that word since effectively she was having some kind of sex with her friends "—for so long."

"I guess I never thought about that," Edmund admitted. "Children don't tend to think of their parents having sex."

"Well, for what it's worth, before today, I never considered us doing this. But now, I'm going to justify it by saying that your father is getting to do what he wants to do without regard for my needs. So, this is how I get do to what I want and need."

"I understand and I don't have a problem with it." With a smirk, Edmund added, "Particularly since I'm what you want to be able to do."

They both had a good laugh over that.

Beyond that, Edmund thought he had died and gone to heaven.

* * *

For Josh, it was just a regular Friday night. His mother was dressed no differently than she usually was when he came home. She fixed one of her standard dinners that she knew he liked because she didn't believe he had good meals at school. After dinner, they watched television together and, as was typical, she went to bed before him. He stayed up for the late shows and then retired himself.

Saturday morning, he slept late because he was not able to do that at school due to early classes. He woke up, visited the bathroom and then headed to the kitchen. His mother was not there, but the aroma of fresh coffee attracted him so he poured a cup. They usually had a late breakfast in between doing the weekly laundry. So, Josh returned to his bedroom to sort through the dirty clothes he had brought home.

With a bundle of garments in his hands, Josh passed by his mother's room to see if she had anything to add. Her door was slightly ajar and he caught a glimpse of her bra and panties strewn on her bed. They were black and lacy, and to his astonishment, the panties were quite skimpy. He had not known his mother to wear something like that. He certainly didn't remember washing them, unless she did items like that when he wasn't home.

Josh was jolted back to reality when his mother came from the bathroom, which was behind the bedroom door, and walked around to the far side of the bed. She was wrapped in a towel with obviously nothing on underneath. When she turned toward him, he quickly eased to the side, but still in position to see in. He knew this was wrong, but given the talk in the car yesterday, he had a hard time turning away. He had seen her draped in just a towel before, but for the same reason, it was as though he was seeing her for the first time.

The tops of her breasts her pushed up out of the top of the towel and her shiny legs were shapelier than he could ever remember.

With heightened anticipation, Josh continued to watch for what he knew—and hoped—had to eventually happen. He sucked in his breath when she pulled the tucked end of the towel and let in fall to the ground. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head as her fabulous body was bared before him. As large as her breasts were, they were not way out of proportion to her body. She was absolutely beautiful.

When she reached out for her panties and slipped them on, Josh feared being caught, so he hurried back to his room breathing heavily. Despite the teasing he had endured from his friends, the fact was, he'd rarely had opportunities such as this, and then, never complete nudity. All he could think of was how gorgeous his mother was and what an amazing body she had. Somehow, he had to see more, or at least, see what he saw again.

* * *

Megan smirked having glimpsed her son peeking in the slightly ajar door to her room and then rushing away. Though she had never caught him before, it wouldn't surprise her if this was not his first time. Surely, he wanted to see her big tits.

Her large breasts had always been both a blessing and a curse. When she was a teenager and they began growing—and growing and growing and growing—she had been thrilled. Always having bigger boobs than her friends gave her status with the boys. But it also brought unwanted attention. Yet, she'd always managed to handle it. Why boys—hell, men too—were so obsessed with breasts was a mystery to her, but they were. So, it was no surprise that her own son was also.

That thought also brought her to the realization that he was no longer a boy. He was a man. In that instant of voyeurism, she couldn't help but notice the bulge in his pants, which clearly stood out—almost as sizeable as her tits. That made her flush, made her pussy tingle.

Megan shook her head. Whoa. He's your son, she reminded herself. You shouldn't become excited over your son's cock. But he's a man, she also noted. And she'd been without one for some time. She shook her head again. Woman, consider what you're thinking. Mother's didn't lust after their sons. However, most mothers didn't have to wait so long for the attention of their man. Besides, she was engaged in a lesbian relationship with another woman. Two women now. Wasn't that just as bad?

The arrangement with Sara, and now Sherry, worked because it kept her mind off of cock—except for Sherry's repeated reminders that nothing was better. Now, it was on her mind. Could Sherry's revelations have been a subliminal suggestion? And now, with the subtle attention from Josh, such thoughts had been forced to the uppermost part of her mind and it was all she could think of.

With no further consideration, clad only in skimpy panties, Megan re-wrapped the towel around her and walked down to Josh's room. He was sitting on his bed with a dazed expression and a load of clothes in his lap. "Getting ready to do laundry?" she asked, startling him.

Josh looked up sharply. "Uh, uh—"

"Everything okay?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. Everything is fine." His voice was strained.

"You look a bit pale. Is that because you were looking in on me?"

"What?" he asked nervously. "I . . . l was going to wash clothes and wanted to see if you had any to . . . to . . ."

"Oh," Megan said as if there could be no doubt. On impulse, she added, "I do have some laundry," and with that, she removed the towel and held it out to him. "Wash this."

Mouth agape, Josh was too stunned to move let alone accept the towel. There she was standing before him wearing only a smile and the briefest panties with her wonderfully large breasts hanging there for his eyes to feast on.

"What's the matter? Never seen tits before? Isn't that what you were trying to get a glimpse of?"

Josh's cock returned to a full aching hard-on made all the more uncomfortable because he didn't want to be obvious and adjust it.

"Well?"

"Y-Yes, of course, I've seen tits before, but I wasn't trying to see yours—"

"Why? Something the matter with mine?" she asked, toying with him.

"N-No. Y-You're my mother."

"You don't like my tits?" She feigned disappointment.

"No, no, no! They're great! It's just that you are my mother and that makes it hard to look at you . . . like this . . . and not always be mindful of that."

"I see. Would it help if I told you I don't care?"

That relaxed him a tad. "You mean you don't care that you're my mother and you're essentially baring yourself in front of me?"

"That's exactly what I mean," Megan answered with a smile.

"Why?" Josh had to ask.

"Do you know how long your father has been gone?"

With a shrug, Josh answered, "A few months, I guess."

"Four!" she corrected. "That's a long time to be without . . . things."

"I never thought about that," Josh admitted.

"When was the last time you had sex?" Megan asked.

"Uh, well, uh, it's, uh, been a while," he answered slowly.

"More than four months?"

"Uh, yes. It has been longer."

"So, you should understand what I mean."

"Yeah, that I can understand." Throughout this conversation, Josh had been doing his best to look away, but still stealing glances.

"Josh, you can look at me. Why is it hard for you to look at a naked woman? Don't you like to look at naked women?"

"Of course, I do. But you're my mom and it just seems wrong."

"Why? Where is it written you can't see your mother nude? I haven't checked all of the rule books, but I'm fairly certain it's not in any of them."

He had to chuckle at that. "It's just the way we're brought up."

"But now you're a man, and it's different. I want you to be comfortable with me like this. I need you to be comfortable with me like this." Megan pulled him to his feet letting the clothes fall to the floor. She cupped his face in her palms. "I need you to be the man in my life."

"Why now all of a sudden?"

"Because I'm a very horny woman, Josh. I know you don't know that about me, but I am. Sexually, I've been getting by through . . . other means—"

"Other means?"

This was not the time to tell him of her relationship with Sara and Sherry, his best friends' mothers. It would be too much to drop on him at one time. "Hands, fingers, devices. They're not enough anymore. And I've seen the way you look at me. And it's been a long time for you too."

"What are you saying? What do you want—"

Megan pulled his face to hers and kissed him, not in a motherly fashion. He did kiss back—somewhat. "Tell me you don't want me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, tell me you want me to stop." She kissed him harder, and around his cheek to his ear. "Tell me you wouldn't like to fuck me. Tell me you've never had thoughts about fucking me."

"Mom, are you sure this is right?"

She pushed him down onto the bed, then climbed on top of him. "You tell me it's not." But she didn't really give him the chance mashing her rotund boobs into his face. One nipple found his mouth and he instinctively sucked it. "That's it. That's my boy." She returned her lips to his, and now he kissed her meaningfully. "I don't know why we waited so long."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers