Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

Josh tried to hold out to allow her to finish, and he thought he did, but he had to quickly pull out before spraying what seemed like gallons of cum all over her pussy, abdomen, and a few squirts even reaching her tits. He rolled onto his side next to her with his cock still resting on her side.

And then much to his complete surprise, Sara was licking his semen off of his mother's pussy. She then swiped a big glob from Megan's abdomen and laid on top of her smearing his jism between them. To top it off, and eke out a couple of stray drops from his cock, Sara pressed her lips to his mother and the two shared his cum.

If that didn't beat all. Josh had of course seen cum-swapping in movies but to see two women he knew doing it, one being his mother, and the cum being his own, he almost felt he could jerk himself off to another orgasm.

Meanwhile, back on the sofa, Sherry eased off of Edmund and knelt in front of Rick to continue sucking her son. She wiggled her ass at Edmund, who got the message and kneeled behind her to fuck her from the rear.

"Oh, Ms. Sherry, you feel so good," Edmund moaned.

"Edmund, you've got your dick in my pussy. I think we can dispense with the Ms."

"Yes, Mam." He started pumping harder because he was ready to cum, not only from drilling his friend's mother, but from watching the hot action from Josh, Megan and his mother. When he saw his mother licking Josh's cum from Megan's pussy he was ready, but he held out a bit longer. Now . . . "Uh, Ms. . . . I mean, Sherry, I'm gonna cum."

Sherry quickly turned around and opened her mouth and at the sight of that, it was all Edmund could do aim his cock before spraying his load all over her lips, teeth, tongue and probably tonsils. He shot so much, she couldn't take it all and streams dribbled down her cheeks and chin. Depleted, Edmund fell back on the sofa.

Sherry grinned at him with his spunk all over her face. Megan and Sara were there to clean her off with their tongues and three exchanged kisses and swapped cum.

The evening had started with the others walking in on Sherry and Rick and so it would end with them watching the mother and son.

Sherry leaned in and whispered something in Rick's ear. His eyes widened and he complied as she knelt on the sofa in front of their audience and he stood and entered her from the rear. He fucked his mother in moderate, deliberate strokes. Her pussy was so wet, all could hear the slurping sounds of his dick sliding in and out of her and the slapping of his balls against her skin.

She even offered verbal accompaniment. "Yeah, baby, that's it. Fuck your mommy. Give it to me good. Oh, your cock feels so good slipping in and out of my hot, wet pussy. Oh, yeah, that's it. Oh, you feel so good."

Rick couldn't see behind him but he could hear the others' breathing becoming heavier. And with everything the others had done, he didn't really need the extra stimulation. In fact, he couldn't take any more arousal and started to pump harder.

"Yeah, baby, harder. That's it. I'm coming. Yeah, yeah keep it up. Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" A string of more unintelligible sounds followed.

Rick added to it as he felt that familiar stirring in his balls, and then he rapidly reached a point where he couldn't control it anymore and he blasted the inside of his mother's pussy—the whispered instruction she'd given him minutes earlier. Damn, it felt so good and he thought he could go on forever. He kept pumping as he felt an amazing amount of semen jetting out of his cock into his mom's vagina; so much so, his continued thrusts were forcing it back out and down her legs.

Rick became weak and lightheaded as he finished and he fell over onto the sofa, taking his mother with him, his cock never vacating her dripping snatch until it completely deflated and exited by default.

"Wow! He came inside of her. That was hot!" Edmund exclaimed. "Wow! This whole evening was hot. This has been the second best sex I've ever had!"

"The second?" his mother repeated, somewhat chagrined.

"Yeah. The first was our first weekend together."

"That's my boy," Sara beamed.

"I'd have to agree," Rick said, still trying to catch his breath, still in awe that his mother let him come inside of her. That was the most incredible experience of his life; sexual or otherwise.

"So, would I," Josh concurred.

"We raised some good sons," Megan said proudly. "But you were right about one thing, Sherry."

"Just one?" she joked.

"It just keeps escalating."

"What does that mean?" Josh asked.

"When Sherry got involved with Sara and me, she wondered how far we would go to keep satisfying ourselves sexually," Megan explained.

"None of us thought we would go this far," Sara added.

"Did you boys know you had three such horny mothers?" Sherry asked.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't hear any of us complaining," Rick noted.

"Actually, the only thing I could complain about," Edmund said, tongue-in-cheek, "is hunger. Anyone interested in ordering pizza?"

"Sure," Josh agreed, "but who's willing to get dressed to answer the door?"

"I will," Sherry offered. She took everyone's order and placed the call. She then went to her bedroom to clean up and don the dress that had been on and off all afternoon and evening.

When Sherry took a seat on the sofa again with her short dress and obviously nothing on underneath, Josh was forced to comment, "Sherry, you look as hot in that dress as you do nude."

Everyone chuckled.

"He's right, Sherry," Megan said. "Sometimes having little on is sexier than having nothing on. You look good enough to eat!"

"Then eat me," Sherry challenged.

The guys hooped and hollered their encouragement.

"Maybe after the pizza, I'll have you for dessert," Megan joked.

* * *

There was a knock on the front door.

"Can that be the pizza already?" Megan wondered.

"I don't know," Sherry said. "Does seem rather quick. I'll go check. You guys stay out of sight." She walked through the kitchen and living room to the front door and peeked in the peephole. Oh, my god! she thought. And then on further reflection, realizing the implications, said aloud, "Oh, my god!"

Slowly, Sherry opened the door. "Chuck! Gerald! David! What are you guys doing home? I thought your mission had been extended." She spoke loudly, hoping the others in the den would hear, but not so loud that the men would become suspicious.

The husbands stepped in, Chuck embracing and kissing his wife.

"It has been," David explained. "But we had to put in for re-stocking, and our home port was on the way."

"We're on a 72 hour turnaround," Gerald added.

"Our houses are dark," David noted. "Where are the others?"

Suddenly, Sherry broke out in a cold sweat and turned pale, although in the dim light of the living room, hopefully they couldn't tell. "Uh, uh—"

Suddenly, a light went on and Megan, Sara, Josh, Edmund and Rick all appeared fully clothed. Sherry breathed her relief.

As David and Gerald hugged and kissed their wives and greeted their sons, Chuck explained to them what David had already said to Sherry, but added, "We're letting each crew member have 24 hours shore leave on the hush-hush. We're not supposed to be doing this." Chuck then hugged Rick.

"Well, we're all glad you did," Sherry said, truly meaning it.

"What are you guys doing home on a Thursday night?" Chuck asked. "Are you off school tomorrow?"

"Nothing much going on at school tomorrow," Edmund explained. "So, we came home early."

"Well, that's good," Gerald agreed. "Otherwise, we might not have gotten to see you boys."

"We've got pizza on order, if you guys are hungry," Sherry said.

"Oh, wow, pizza sounds great!" David said eagerly.

"Why the surprise?" Megan asked. "We could have picked you up?"

"As Chuck mentioned, we're having to do this very discreetly," David explained. "We're actually on a top secret mission."

"So, of course, you can't say where you'll be going or for how long," Sara surmised.

"Sorry, honey," Gerald offered. "You know the drill."

She merely shrugged. "Well, somehow, we'll manage." Sara was able to wink at Megan and Sherry without their husbands seeing.

"Yeah, we'll take care of your wives for you," Rick remarked to the frowns of the women.

Josh and Edmund, on the other hand had to stifle smirks.

"Consider those your orders, boys!" Chuck commanded, but proudly, with no clue to the double-entendre.

The pizza arrived.

* * *

The husbands had an enjoyable and conjugal 24 hours with their wives, none the wiser of the activity that had transpired during their absence. They were gone no more than fifteen minutes when their wives and sons gathered at Sara's home to try out her huge sectional.

"I hate to say this," Edmund said, "but I don't think I'm going to miss my dad as much this time."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Josh agreed.

"I agree," Rick added.

"Boys, boys, is that any way to talk about your fathers?" Sherry mockingly scolded. "Your fathers gave you orders last night, and by gosh, you will obey them. I know there's other things you young men would rather be doing, but your duties come first. Now, take care of your mothers!"

Megan and Sara were giggling.

"Yes, Mam," the sons replied in crisp military form complete with mock salutes.

As the young men each went to his mother, Edmund remarked, "Thank, god, we still have most of the weekend."

"And at least, another month before they return," Josh added.

"And then what?" Sara posed.

"Same question," Sherry noted. "Where do we go from here?"

THE END

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers