Where Dreams Cum True Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly said, "There, you're married. End of story."

He interjected, "But..."

I quickly interjected, "No buts!"

He actually growled.

My wide eyes looked at Him then I stated, "You actually just growled at me." I suspiciously eyed him.

His eyes remained focused on me, such a strange but exciting expression engulfed them. Then in a type of interrogation of my motives He asked, "Why are you here in the back of this cab with me, hmm?"

My mouth slowly opened, the answer slowly developed but what came out was an obvious answer, "Because you asked, kinda." then I smartly added, "And I would have gotten lost if I attempted to walk back to the hotel." An innocent smile crossed my lips with a shrug about my shoulders.

Honestly, I tried avoiding, perhaps, the truth of my motives or intentions. Also, I tried to avoid His motives or intentions.

His face became serious, reminiscent of that serious face I witnessed numerous times in Fright Night. Then with a very familiar serious voice I heard used against the Fright Night character Charley Brewster, He asked, "Then what about yesterday and earlier today, hmm?"

I quickly mumbled back, "What?"

A doubtful expression frowned His eyes, He wasn't fooled by my dumb act, then another question, "Are you trying to tell me that you, at any one of those moments, weren't at all intentionally flirting with me?"

Slowly my head started to shake side to side then slowly the shaking shifted into nodding.

His head started to nod as another one of those amazing grins formed over His lips.

"Okay!" I nearly griped then confessed, "Sure, yeah, I was flirting." then I accusingly aimed my finger at Him, "And you were flirting with me!"

He blatantly agreed, "Yes I was."

Then I questioned Him in return, "Fine, why were you, huh?"

He actually chuckled as if He truly got a kick out of my question. He cleared His throat then took a deep breath followed by a deep huff.

My hands tossed up and I snipped, "Come on, out with it!"

He shook His head then stated, "Should be obvious."

His eyes again looked at me, the amusement quickly dissolved and was abruptly replaced with an unexpected expression.

He moved from His spot on the backseat of the cab.

At my side of the backseat, I leaned back against the cab door as He made His way across the backseat moving my direction.

I questioned, "What are you doing?"

Oh shit! Holy shit! Oh my god!

My eyes were wide as I pressed back against the cab door because lips I only dreamed about and watched kiss many other women on my television had found mine. Shock, yes, it was shock because I felt frozen stiff from head to toe with my eyes so wide I thought they would go popping out of their sockets.

Oh, I knew it was wrong. But what was a woman to do when the best damned good looking Man I have ever seen in movies was kissing me? How could I seriously deny that it was beyond my expectations?

I was a woman. I was a damned woman! And, dammit, all my life that Man floated my damned boat more times I could count without physically being in my presence! What the hell was wrong with wanting my boat to float for real?!

Oh, so that's what Amy Peterson experienced in Fright Night. Wait, that's what Karin Swann got a taste of numerous times in Temptress, five sexy times to be exact. Oh wow, that's what all those actresses had experienced throughout His career. Wow. Just wow!

He drew back.

Every inch inch of my body felt like Jello, good old wobbly Jello, hopefully cherry flavored.

My eyes opened, never realized they closed, and before them were the most heavenly dark brown eyes in showbiz and they were looking into mine. Very slowly I swallowed. I swore He stole my damned voice and likely my soul. Yep, I thought, I was going to hell for sure.

His eyes glanced down, likely eyed my heaving chest with His movie's logo tattooed on the right tit. Back to my eyes His returned. The darkness that was lust within His glorious eyes sent a damned excited quiver all the way down my stiff spine.

Oh shit, again! Holy shit, again! Oh my god, again!

Again, really?

Yes, again!

He kissed me again which made my forever damnation definite. Yet, that second time I was far from frozen stiff. That inner vixen no longer was inside, she oozed outward and embraced her likeness then took complete control. Actually I believe I let that vixen take control and I eagerly returned that 'holy shit' kiss with a pent up passion I never realized was so damned pent up.

Oh hell! Holy hell! Oh damn me to hell!

Not just His lips touched me, His damned hand slapped against my crossed thigh. Well, the hand that I've witnessed guide Amy Peterson's to touch His butt was on my thigh. Take that back, my mind screamed with pure excitement, that hand had moved and found my ass.

Then the cab slowed and turned onto the hotel entrance.

He drew back.

I believe I had held my breath that entire second go around with kissy heaven and released it.

He quickly asked, "Do you have pen?"

Pen? I asked myself in thought. What the fuck was a pen?

Oh, a pen!

My brain returned functional and head bobbed. I dug into my purse as the cab pulled before the lobby doors. I whipped the pen out with a smile of success.

He snatched the pen.

My eyes widened as they shifted downward and witnessed numbers be blatantly written across the top mound of my left tit.

He finished then looked me firmly in the eyes and stated, "That's my room number." He scooted His way back to the other side of the seat, "Use it if you want."

He quickly handed the cab fee to the driver then got out of the cab.

My eyes stared down at my tit. My head screamed, Chris fucking Sarandon just autographed my tit with His damned room number!

The cab door came open.

I couldn't pry my eyes off my own tit as I slowly got out of the cab. Then I startled a bit the moment the cab door closed. My eyes blinked and when I finally looked up He already entered the lobby breezeway.

The cab left as I stood there blinking in shock.

Suddenly came some seriously loud whistles.

My head darted to the right and discovered Jake and Sarah amongst other smokers.

I pried my heel off the walkway and numbly made my way towards them as I dug out my cigarettes. My hands trembled as I tucked the cig between my lips then shakily lit it up.

I reached the two grinners as I inhaled deep and long.

Jake and Sarah stared at me with their grins frozen place.

My entire body started to tremble, a mix of cold and reaction to being macked on twice by Chris fucking Sarandon. Even my exhale was shaky then I groaned, "Holy shit fucker."

Both Jake and Sarah belted out loud laughs.

Jake quickly asked, "So, how was it?" His brows did that little suggestive dance.

My eyes blinked then I said with a shaky tone, "How was what?"

Jake frowned then changed up his question, "How was he?"

My head shook, partly from cold, then I mumbled, "He was nice."

Jake groaned, not satisfied with the answer then commented, "Well, I was hoping for something more juicy since," he pointed at my face, "Your lipstick is smeared." then he pointed at my boob, "And that's a definite room number on your tit."

Sarah nearly cheered as she jumped up and down clapping.

My eyes looked down at my boob then I nodded and said, "Yep, that's a definite room number."

Sarah excitedly asked, "So, you're gonna, aren't ya?"

My eyes frowned as they shifted upward and looked at her giddy expression. I asked, "What are you guys? My pimps?"

Jake quickly quipped, "Only if he's actually paying."

My mouth dropped open with smoke slowly drifting passed my gaped lips.

Thud, Sarah slugged Jake's arm and scolded, "That's mean!"

Jake shouted, "Son of a bitch!"

Sarah shook her head then looked to me with a softer smile, "But seriously, are you going to go, well, see him?"

I slowly shook my head and said with confusion, "I don't know."

Jake took a step forward, his arm done hurting, and placed a hand on my shoulder then said, "You have to do that man a serious favor because I just saw one of his costars head to the hotel with a chick." he nodded then encouraged, "You can't allow someone like your main man not get any when that little fucking prick is getting some."

My head continued to shake and I commented, "You're fucked in the head, Jake."

Jake nodded with a serious expression then agreed, "Yes, that I am."

I dropped the cigarette to the walkway then crushed it with the grind of my heel.

Jake again spoke, "You have two choices." his voice was serious, "Either you put yourself through the torment of the pageant or," he sighed, "You march your ass into the hotel, take the elevator to," he paused to read my tit, "Then go to floor fourteen then to room thirty-five."

Thud, Jake was again slugged by Sarah.

Jake yelled, "Mother fucker!" He spun while cradling his punched arm.

Sarah sweetly said, "Georgia, you do what you want, whatever you want."

I nodded.

Sarah sweetly smiled, "Whatever you decide on, we ain't gonna judge." she leaned closer and whispered, "You do what feels right even if it seems wrong."

Again I nodded as my eyes drifted in direction of the lobby doors. My mind repeated Sarah's words.

I knew what happened in that cab felt right but seemed wrong. Yet, I was somewhere that dreams come true and many of those dreams had already come true. I questioned myself, should I be greedy with those other dreams?

My eyes blinked then I looked to Sarah and smiled. I said, "I'm gonna go to my room for a bit."

Sarah simply held her sweet smile and nodded.

I nodded then turned and headed for the lobby doors. Through those doors I moved then aimed myself for the elevator.

12