Where Exactly Were We?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look wonderful, Sammi," I breathed standing up to take her in my arms. As I cuddled her and after we kissed, I mumbled. "So wonderful, I think you should stay like that for dinner."

Beaming me that beguiling smile, which was part a cheeky schoolgirl and part that of a seducer she replied. "Gladly, Missus Williams, but of course that is on one condition."

I guessed what she meant and smiling I said, "Shall I change now?"

She laughed. "We are getting to know each other well aren't we?"

"Wow, I just love teddies," she said when I came downstairs in the whit lacy, one piece garment. It was low at the front, showing most of my, unfettered boobs, and was cut acutely at the thighs showing the edge of my mound.

With most of a bottle of white wine drunk before the pasta and salad and the best part of a bottle of red consumed with it, we were nicely mellow during what was an amazingly erotic dinner.

"Shall we clear up now?" She asked, standing up.

"No let's leave it," I said as we both stood up. I held my hand out to her, she took it and I pulled her to me. Our bodies merged together. We kissed pressing our breasts and mounds together. Then I broke the kiss and whispered.

"Tell me Sammi, where exactly were we?"