Where Few Men have Gone Before Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure you know what you're asking for. Perhaps I should give you some more background."

"Later. Right now, I've got to get out of this jump suit and I'd sure like you to help with the closure. It's been tricky recently. Probably jammed." I said, smiling

"Let's go to my quarters, then."

As we got up, my hardon was tenting the front of my jump suit until she brushed her hand across the fabric with a deft motion and laid my prick against my stomach. This done, I could walk. She led the way and I noticed for the first time today what she was wearing. It was similar to the standard jump suit but not identical. The cloth had a bit of a shimmer to it and was very thin. I wasn't sure in that state of mind, but it almost looked transparent. I gave up trying to figure it out and just watched her hips move as she walked. Such a long back and legs - I imagined them wrapped around me.

We arrived at her door and went in.

"Lighting level 3." she said to the room controller and turned to me.

"Let me help you with that suit." this time she smiled.

The lights were just right. Bright enough to see everything but comfortably low. She reached out and touched the top of the closure on my suit that sprung open. Pushing the fabric off my shoulders, the suit fell to the deck. She bent down and touched the back of my knee. I lifted my foot so she could remove the boot and suit and she did the same with the other leg. As she touched my naked skin, my sensations began to rise again. I was still hard, that hadn't changed, but I was light-headed now. I told my self to breathe and got a little control back. I could feel her breathe on my thigh and felt like I was beginning to sweat. She raised her head after putting my foot down and looked straight at my prick, blowing on it lightly. I almost came. Holding back took incredible will but I was going to make this last.

She stood slowly until she was looking down into my eyes. She put her arms around me and kissed me, lightly at first and then fiercely, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. It kept coming! Her tongue snaked past mine and tickled the back of my mouth. I had my eyes closed and felt my self spinning. As she pulled her tongue back, I opened my eyes and took a breath to regain control. No human woman I'd ever been with had a tongue that long! And here it came again. I thought I was ready this time but, no, it went even further this time and started down my throat! I thought to breathe through my nose and let her tongue-fuck my throat. I felt like I was floating, aware of nothing but her lips pressed against mine and her burning hot tongue.

She pulled back allowing me to push my tongue into her mouth. As I did, I became more aware of her arms around me and her crotch pressed hard into mine. There was a very prominent mound pressing into my shaft. She had dropped her arms so her hands were on my ass and grinding hard. I realized my arms were still at my sides and raised them to grab her ass. That was when I realized she still had her suit on. Even so, the heat from her buns was intense as I kneaded them.

We broke the kiss. It occurred to me that she knew just how hard she could push me and that I was receiving her desires loud and clear. Like, it was time to open the top of her jump suit, which I did. I peeled the silky fabric from her shoulders like she did with mine but hers did not fall to the deck. It clung to her skin and I continued to peel it down her arms until her small breasts were completely exposed. They were hardly more that that of a young girl�s just beginning to develop. Her coffee colored skin was only slightly darker at the tip and I wondered if it really was a nipple. I bent slightly and touched my tongue to the tip and she moaned.

"Yes, it's every bit as sensitive as a nipple." she said lowly. She knew what I was thinking.

"Suck it, hard!"

I pressed my lips harder to her warm skin and sucked for all I was worth. She threw that long neck back and a kind of growl escaped her throat as I flicked my tongue over the tip of her breast and bit it lightly.

"Yes, use your teeth!"

As I bit harder the tip stiffened and it seemed like a little fluid escaped on to my tongue, because my mouth was filled with a taste like nothing I'd known before. A bit tart, but very pleasant. And it got more pleasant, like I'd just sipped a fast acting intoxicant. The sensation went straight to my brain and I was floating again. This woman was a drug! Kissing her was literally a rush!

Deciding not to OD on her tits alone I began to find out what other surprises she had inside that suit. I pulled down on the fabric until it was past her hips and then it did fall to the deck. I knelt in front of her crotch and was looking straight at the mound that had pressed so hard into my prick. It was completely bald, with no evidence of any stubble. She didn't shave; she just didn't have any pubic hair. The only hair I'd seen anywhere on her body was the short fur on her head. The very crest of the mound was split by a thin crack, which led down to what looked liked the lips of a vagina. I reached out with my tongue and explored the bottom of the mound until I parted the lips. She moaned loudly so I knew I was on the right track, but I needed more information. If I was going to make her feel like she was making me feel, I wanted to see what I was doing.

I pulled my tongue back and she immediately moved toward the bed. She lay down on her back with one knee raised holding her arms out to me. I was there in a flash, falling into her arms, pressing our lips together in a kiss.

This was not a long kiss. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. "I want you to please me, but you must understand that I'm a little different down there. I'm not just like a human woman."

My heart sank a little, thinking she was telling me she didn't have a pussy.

"Don't be disappointed. I have everything you want and more. It's just arranged a little differently. Let me show you."

I leaned back and put my head between her warm thighs. The light was soft and indirect but there were no shadows. I could see very well as she reached down and spread the folds of her crotch to reveal a lovely pink tunnel, glistening with fluids. She put one of her fingers into the opening and inserted it to the second knuckle. She pulled it out and offered it to me. I stuck out my tongue and got another rush as I sucked it clean.

"This gets you high, doesn't it?"

I just nodded. She put her finger back into pussy and slid it in and out, pushing it further inward until she was fucking herself deeply. I watched, mesmerized.

"Put your finger in next to mine."

I did as she said and she next told me to make it two fingers. As I inserted the second, she pulled hers out and put it in her own mouth.

"Mmm" she moaned. "Gets me high too, but not as intense as the rush you get."

I had to taste her so I pulled my finger out and shoved my face between her pussy lips. I pushed my tongue into her hole and licked upward. The taste was clean and sweet. As I moved my tongue to the top of her slit she moaned and said "Higher!" I did as she asked, and my head began to spin, the room seemed to disappear as it had in the bar. All I was aware of was her slit, getting tighter as I moved up toward the mound on top of her cunt.

"Higher!"

Swept up in the intoxication of her juices I followed the crease in her skin to the top of the mound and swirled it around. My only thought was that her clit was sure in a funny place. But then, she wasn't exactly like other women I'd been with. My buzz was unbelievable but I just kept licking where she seemed to like it. She was moaning and throwing her head from side to side. As I licked at the peak, the mound seemed to get harder until I could swear the skin was splitting apart. Could it be? Suddenly my tongue was pushed aside and something popped into my mouth. I was so caught up in the feelings I just licked it now instead of the mound. I was able to swirl my tongue all the way around it. When I did that she let out a wail like I'd never heard before. I couldn't tell if I'd hurt her, so I pulled back to make eye contact.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Suck it, please!"

I put my mouth back over her new appendage and sucked hard. She thrust her hips up and the organ grew in my mouth, getting longer and thicker. In my state of mind, I didn't stop to ask myself what I was doing; I just did what felt good. I started sucking her like she had a cock, moving my lips in a tight circle from the root to the tip, as it grew even larger. Soon it was pressing the back of my throat like her tongue had earlier.

"Put your fingers back inside me."

This time I pressed three together and guided them into her gaping channel. Her juices were flowing and they slid in to the last knuckle. She thrust her hips at me again, but I stayed with her. Her "cock" or "clit" or whatever it was, was now about 20cm long, thin but nearing the back of my mouth. I pulled back and concentrated on the tip with my tongue. She resumed the wail and went stiff. My mouth was filled with a thin sweet liquid and her cunt grabbed at my fingers. I kept up the pressure until she began to relax a little, when I relaxed too. I took the opportunity to swallow and was rewarded with another rush, bigger than any before. As I was approaching oblivion, I became aware that my cock was spurting thick wads all over the bed, spasm after spasm until I lost consciousness.

I awoke what I think was a short time later, on my back with a very warm feeling in my crotch. I couldn't lift my head yet so I reached down and my hands encountered a head covered with fur. My cock was buried in a hot, wet, insistent orifice so I just lay back and let it happen. She sucked cock with great authority and soon had me coming in the back of her throat, swallowing every drop. Even after my orgasm ended, my cock stayed hard as a rock and my head swam from the effect of her juices.

She slowly removed her mouth from my organ and it fell against my stomach with a slap. She moved up until I felt her mouth against mine. She kissed me and as I kissed her back in a lazy exchange, I could taste my cum on her lips.

While still engaged lip-to-lip I clearly heard her ask "Are you ready for more or do you want to rest before we continue?" At first it didn't register that she was projecting her thoughts again and I just finished forming my thought of "I'm ready" when I heard her response.

"Good!" she projected and finally broke the kiss.

She shifted upward, aligned her cunt with the tip of my cock and sank down smoothly and slowly until her prominent mound pressed against the pubic hair above my cock. The feeling of being inside her was wonderful and I had no intention of ever leaving. I just lay back and let her ride me. She continued a slow motion, up and down, tip to root. As my mind floated in a haze of sexual stimulation and the lingering hallucinogenic effects of her body chemistry, I began having a sensation of something penetrating me; stroking in and out. It wasn't in my ass but more like near the base of my cock.

"Does that feel good?"

I vaguely nodded as she continued.

"You're feeling what I'm feeling. I'm projecting my sensations to you. What you feel is your cock inside me as I feel it."

This didn't make much sense in my state of mind but it sure felt good! I was trying to sort out the different sensations when I just gave up and let them flow over me. Fucking and being fucked (like I had a pussy) at the same time. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. She kept up her ride on my pole, breathing harder and faster, climbing towards a climax, as was I. As we approached our peak, she leaned over my face and began kissing me again, driving that long tongue of hers into my throat, flooding my mouth with her saliva. She must have made some change to her saliva because I was once again experiencing a head rush.

She couldn't have been talking with her mouth over mine but I heard her telling me "Stay with me, Rick. Just a little longer."

I didn't have much control but I tried to do as she said until I felt her pussy spasm around my cock and she moaned into my mouth. At the same time I had the distinct feeling of a cock exploding inside me as I shot my load into her. I was feeling two orgasms, hers and mine. My eyes rolled back into my head and then...

****

I woke some time later. She lay next to me on the bed, looking at me. When I opened my eyes, she smiled.

"Welcome back." she said with a giggle.

I had no words just then so I rolled over towards her and kissed her. Nothing torrid, just a tender one.

"Glad to be back." I had questions but no energy at that moment to ask them.

She scooted up to lean against the headboard on the bed and then, displaying strength I hadn't noticed before, pulled me up so I was sitting next to her.

"My people have capabilities, developed over many hundreds of generations, to influence our body chemistry. It started with our ability of sense other's thoughts which, over time, my ancestors developed into the ability to send thoughts to others. That eventually developed into a kind of telekinesis, telegenesis really. We can't move objects with our minds but we can adjust our body chemistry, in certain ways, at will."

"Sex for us is a way of sharing with all those around us. While there are unions between us that are meant for procreation, sex is more widely shared between individuals than for your people. I know you have other partners. You and Connie obviously enjoy a highly sexual relationship and I assume there have been others before her."

I smiled at that and a few faces of previous lovers flitted through my mind.

"Before coming here I was given an orientation of sorts intended to give me an overview of your culture and mores. It was necessary for me, as it is for any Selurians who will be spending time in close proximity to humans. We are encouraged to moderate our normal tendencies, especially sexually, to better fit in. My people normally share our sexuality more openly than yours. Humans, generally, are more possessive of their sexual mates, whether in a long-term relationship or not."

"Your make it sound like I, we, I mean humans, are less advanced than you are, sexually, at least." I said a little defensively.

"Just different." she replied. "Our biological histories, as a people, are very different, for one thing. At this moment, you are at a disadvantage knowledge-wise. I know much more about your people than you do about mine. Mostly, I think, all most humans know about Selurians, at least space-faring humans, is that we are sex fiends and bisexual, am I right?"

I paused, thinking about the exchange Tom and I had when we first saw her step into the common area of the station.

"Guilty as charged." I said a little sheepishly.

"I have felt the looks and thoughts of everyone I have met since arriving. I know that men (and some women) look at me and want to have me, sexually. The idea of 'having' another person is baked into your genetics in a way that doesn't exist for us. I felt it from you. That doesn't mean I think less of you. When I sensed your reaction to me, your sensitivity to my aura, I made a decision to get to know you better. That included physically, sexually, but also mentally, spiritually. I'm glad that we have shared our bodies and minds because, you may not fully realize it yet, but the sex we shared is just one facet. You will be changed by our sharing and so will I. You need to think about whether you want to continue down this path."

Her words started a tumble of thoughts. Of course I wanted the euphoria of our sex again but, at what cost? How would I be changed? I have never been given to introspection. I've been a happy guy with a good paying job that I enjoy, gotten my share of women and never felt the need for much more than that. What mental and spiritual shit was she talking about? As I was thinking all this I realized she could be reading my thoughts. Did I want her in my head like that all the time? Sex with Connie might not have been the mind-bending experience I had just had, but it was plenty good enough and my thoughts remained just that, mine.

"I have to think about all this. I'll see you around the station." With that I got up, pulled on my jumpsuit and left. She didn't say a word.

To be continued in Ch. 2. Rick's ideas about himself and his sexuality will be challenged by more interactions with Andi.

12