Where Few Men have Gone Before Ch. 03

Story Info
Rick and Connie have to decide whether to go to Seluria.
11.1k words
4.33
2.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment of the series "Where Few Men have Gone Before". This chapter, as the others, is not intended to stand alone so you should probably start with the first chapter. Besides which, there is some hot sex in the earlier chapters :-)

Sorry for the long wait on this installment. I've been busy with tax-time etc. but now I'm "sheltering in place" so, here we go.

At the end of the last chapter, Rick, our protagonist, is abducted by two men who throw him into a van that speeds away.

****

I had never seen these guys before. They were human. They were not trying to conceal their identities.

I shouted as they pushed me onto a bench-seat that ran the length of the van as the driverless vehicle sped off. The guy on my left put his hand over my mouth and I bit it a hard as I could.

"Shit! He bit me!" The guy yelled.

I was still struggling when I heard "STOP! Take your hands off him."

My abductors quickly let go. I looked at where the voice came from. Sitting on a bench-seat on the other side of the van was a Selurian wearing a standard jumpsuit.

"Andi, what the hell is going on?" exclaimed.

"I'm not Andi."

That brought me up short. I looked more closely and I could see the hair color and skin tone were a bit darker and the face was a bit thinner.

"My name is Karn."

"What the hell? What is this about? Why the strong-arm tactics?"

"I needed to get your attention. I know Andi has been recruiting you and she has gotten pretty deep into your head, Connie's too. It's not hard to fall for her and lose perspective, fall under her spell, so to speak. I have a pretty good idea of what she has told you but I have to make sure you understand how important secrecy is and that you have understood what you are being offered. You won't be harmed."

At that point the van came to a stop outside a warehouse. My two abductors opened the door and hopped out heading to a door into the warehouse, holding it open.

I heard Karn in my head'Please, let's go inside where we can talk more privately'

I reluctantly exited the van and looked around the immediate area. There was no fence, just a parking lot. Based on the short drive, we must still be relatively close to the park. I could run but figured I really wanted to know what was going on. I went through the open door into the warehouse with Karn behind me. Inside it looked like a reception area, and beyond, a glass door to an office. Karn turned to watch the outside door close. The two guys stayed outside, guarding the door, I assumed. Whether it was to keep others out or me in, I didn't know.

'Please follow me.'

We went into the office. I followed and looked around the room. Typical office; a desk and a credenza behind the desk, a couple of chairs facing the desk, and a couch to the right side. A second door at the far left side of the room was closed and looked to be metal.

Karn moved over to the couch and sat at the far end motioning for me to sit on the couch. I sat at the far end, at an angle so we could more easily look at each other.

I looked closely from head to toe for the first time expecting to see a woman. The similarity to Andi was there but there was something different. It wasn't appearance so much as something else. I had seen Andi in a jumpsuit before so it wasn't that. I stared a while longer trying to figure it out.

'It is my aura. I project myself as neither man nor woman, ambisexual, if you will. Andi, largely for the purposes of her recruitment, projects herself as female. You might be surprised at how attuned we become to perceiving others how they want to be perceived, even for non-empaths. Some of it is physical clues but much is in how the other looks at themselves. On our planet, male and female has no real meaning except at the level of the natural fauna. I project a neutral or genderless aura as do most of us. It is our normal state. When there is a reason to project a gender, we can, at will, and not just the male/female binary choices.'

I had no response. I needed to think about this.

'Forgive my tactics earlier. Like I said, you will not be harmed but my people need some assurances.'

"Please, can we just talk? I find it easier to organize my thoughts when I speak."

"Of course, although, if you do travel to Seluria, you will need to get used to communicating via telepathy. Most there prefer it."

"So what Andi proposed is true; Connie and I are being given the choice to go to your planet?"

"Provided your training goes as she expects, yes."

"And your government will fully support us there?"

"Yes, provided you agree to undergo genetic transformation and you agree to try to have children, many children."

"So, you want me to keep Connie poppin' 'em out?"

"Not just Connie, you as well. After your genetic transformation you will have a uterus and be able to carry babies."

I just stared. My mouth was probably hanging open because Karn had a bit of a grin. I didn't like it.

"You're enjoying shocking me, aren't you?"

"A bit." the grin still there.

"Well, you're going to have to work on your sales pitch. Andi was doing a much better job."

"I'm not trying to sell you anything. If you aren't interested, say so and we'll forget the whole thing. Or, more specifically, you will."

"What? Are you going to wipe my memory or something?" this was getting really weird.

"You and Connie will remember your interludes with Andi but nothing about the offer that has been made. Andi will move on to other prospects. You'll never see her again."

"But before that, I will give you a virtual tour of our planet and society and answer any questions you have about what you experience. Andi has told you that sex between Selurians is much more intense that what you have experienced with her, correct?"

I nodded my head.

"We will make some temporary enhancements to your senses including giving you much enhanced empathy. This is only temporary. Afterwards you will still have to go through the training with Andi to achieve permanent empathic and telepathic abilities. Actually, what will happen is much like the time Andi projected to you the feeling of being penetrated in a vagina you don't have. It will take several of us working together to simulate the experience."

"You will also be able to experience our planet and society. You will see what it looks like, be able to communicate with other Selurians, ask them questions. This will be accomplished by myself and two others, essentially channeling our planet to you. It is very difficult to maintain for an extended time but we will be able to give you experiences that will seem like you were there for a couple of days. In actuality, it will be no more than a couple of hours."

"What about Connie? Will you do this for her, too?"

"Yes. She is here now, in another room."

"You didn't throw her in a van too, did you?"

"No, we thought it much more important to make an impression on you of our seriousness, knowing the dynamics of human male territoriality. She was invited to learn more about our proposal and accepted. She has not been harmed. Would you like to see and talk to her?"

I bridled at the implications that I couldn't be talked to rationally but answered "Yes, very much."

Getting up, Karn opened the metal door and walked through. I followed and we were in a room that was much more luxuriously appointed than the office and much larger. There were no windows but soft, indirect lighting in the entire ceiling about 3 meters above. The walls were covered with deep red drapes. There were couches of a light tan color arranged in a conversation pit to the left and a row of several beds on the far wall. To the right was a kitchen and eating area with tables and chairs. The floor was covered in a soft, thick carpet of a reddish brown pattern. The room was warm and inviting.

Connie was sitting in the conversation pit with another Selurian I had not seen before, both dressed in jumpsuits. She looked over at us as we came in.

"Rick, I'm so glad you're here."

She got up, came over to me and kissed me tenderly. I kissed back.

"Rick," Karn said looked at the other Selurian, "this is Loris who will be assisting us with the virtual tour. Connie has been told everything you have. She has indicated she would like to do the tour."

"Could Connie and I have some time to talk alone?" I asked.

"Yes, of course."

The two Selurians left the room and Connie and I sat on the couches.

"Did they tell you that they abducted me?"

"Yes, and they showed me a video of it. It looked like they just wanted to scare you a bit. Get your attention."

"I'm not a neanderthal. Rational arguments work with me."

"I'm glad we can talk now, alone."

"I'm not sure it makes much difference. They can hear our thoughts."

"I don't really care if they can. I want to know what you think and feel, Rick."

I thought for a bit, looking into her eyes.

"Last evening, before we went to eat with Andi, the three of us had just had incredible orgasms with each other. Basking in that afterglow, as she told us that the Selurians needed help and that we needed to be a pair, I had a feeling like I had never had before. The idea of being a pair with you felt really good. At that moment I was willing to do whatever it took to help them and be with you."

"I felt it too, Rick. We've been having fun together till now but maybe a deeper relationship would be even better."

I continued "Then, as Andi gave us more details over dinner and, especially the genetic modification thing, I really had second thoughts. And just now, Karn told me the modifications would be such that you and I both would be expected to carry children."

"Loris told me the same thing. That is more than I thought it would be for you. I have always known that, if I wanted, I could have a child. But for you, it must be mind bending, not to mention gender bending." She said the last with a bit of a smile.

"I admit that our experiences with Andi have opened doors in the way I look at myself but it is a big jump to consider carrying a child."

"Look, Connie, after you left for work, before I went for my run and they jumped me, I did a lot of searching on the hyperweb. There really are no images available of the planet and the only humans that have even been on the surface have only been to one location; some meeting rooms at the spaceport. Before they were contacted by the Federation, they didn't have interstellar comms and they still don't have their own spacecraft. They don't really have anything that other Federation planets trade for. They aren't even full members of the Federation, just provisional. We really have no way of knowing what we're getting in for if we go there."

"Except", Connie said, nodding her head "what they tell us and let us experience in the virtual tour. So the question is do we trust what they tell us and show us?"

"I don't know. But I'm not even sure that's the most important question. Even if we do believe them, do we want to undergo the transformation? Can the sharing they have described, sexual and otherwise, possibly be good enough to justify letting them do that to us? And so what if their race is in trouble. What will the Federation lose if they die out."

"I don't know, but if we agree to the virtual tour, maybe we'll have more to go on? Can it really hurt to just go through with that part. If we aren't convinced, they just wipe our memories of it."

'What about it, Karn?' I projected.

'Yes, you can go through with the tour and still choose not to go. We will wipe your memories in that case but, to answer your fear about the memory removal, we can demonstrate that.'

I looked at Connie, and she nodded. We hadn't even voiced it but the fear was there.

'OK, how?'

The door to the office opened and Karn and Loris came in. Karn pointed to the corner of the room above the couches near the ceiling.

"There is a video camera there. We are recording. I am choosing to speak so that is captured by the video recorder."

Karn and Loris then both proceeded to strip and Loris kneeled down to lick Karn's mound which quickly split with a growing cock/clit that was engulfed by Loris' mouth.

Karn moaned and spoke "I think Andi said you might as well call it a penis. We call it a lagni."

Loris kept working the lagni. I began to feel their auras affecting me. A quick look at Connie told me she was feeling it too. We were feeling their sensations as their oral copulation went on.

"Touch each other but keep watching us." Karn ordered.

Our clothes were quickly on the floor and my fingers were in Connie's pussy, her hand on my cock, stroking it. The feelings they were projecting at us became stronger and stronger. It felt as if Karn's cock was sliding in and out of my mouth and at the same time, I could feel it approaching orgasm as if it were my cock.

Then Karn came and I felt the fluid in my throat. I swallowed as I came over Connie's hand and my stomach. I could feel Connie's pussy clutching my fingers buried in her spasming quim. We fell back on the couch to catch our breath.

After a few moments Karn knelt in front of me, putting a hand on my knee, and said "That felt great, didn't it?"

I just nodded.

Karn looked at Connie and she nodded, too.

"Rick, look at me" Karn said.

I did and felt a momentary blurring of my vision then Karn asked "Rick, what is the last thing you remember before you saw me kneeling here in front of you?"

Startled by their sudden presence, I thought for a moment "I asked if we could do the tour and still choose not to go to Seluria."

Loris brought over a video screen, touched it and it showed Connie and I sitting and talking. Karn and Loris walked in and I heard Karn talking about a video camera, things I had no memory of, then that progressed to Karn being sucked by Loris and Connie and I masturbating each other. We all came and then Karn knelt down in front of me asking what the last thing I remembered was. I had no memory of any of that until Karn spoke at the last asking his question.

I looked at Connie and she said "You don't remember just coming with all of us, do you?"

I shook my head, no.

"That's amazing!" said Connie. She then lifted her hand in front of my face and showed me it was covered in my come. Karn and Loris just smiled.

'It is very specific. We can remove precise segments without disturbing surrounding memories. We'll let you go back to Connie's place now. You might want to help him check that his other memories are intact, Connie. We would like to have an answer tomorrow as to whether you wish to proceed. We'll contact you tomorrow morning and if you agree we'll come back here to begin the tour. It will take several hours.'

****

Back at Connie's we ordered some food. We sat on her couch and I pulled her close to me, kissing her. She climbed into my lap with arms around my neck and we kissed some more. We broke the kiss and she tucked her head against my shoulder and we just sat for a while.

"So, do you remember being abducted?" Connie asked.

"Yes, but I still think that was way over the top."

"Do you remember all the research you did and what you found?"

"Yes, but ask me something specific from what I told you."

She thought for a moment "What products does Seluria trade with other Federation planets?"

"None."

"I would think that if they were going to deliberately remove memories other than the test they did, that it would be something that might cast suspicion on them. It doesn't seem they have done that."

"Well, just let me know if I seem to have forgotten something."

"I have been thinking about the genetic transformation, like, have they done this on other humans before? How many? Can we talk to them?"

"Yeah. I think after the virtual tour we should ask them to allow us to talk to others that have gone through this via interstellar comms, not their channeling thing." I said.

We sat there for a while longer just holding each other.

The door chime rang and we both jumped.

"I guess the food is here." I got up and went to the door to get the delivery. We spread it out and ate silently.

When we had finished and cleaned up, Connie said "What do you think, Rick? Should we continue the process?"

"Let's do the tour tomorrow and see how we feel after that."

We went to bed and made sweet love, face-to-face kissing the whole time.

****

In the morning, after we had coffee and toast, I heard Karn in my head.

'Good morning you two. Are you ready?'

I looked at Connie. She said "15."

'We be ready in 15 minutes.'

'There is a car waiting on the street.

I said to Connie "I wonder how far the telepathy comms work?"

She shrugged then made a call to her supervisor asking for the day off. It was granted.

We threw on jumpsuits and made our way down to the street to the waiting driverless car. When we closed the door, the car started without instruction from us and soon we were at the warehouse. I noticed the time when we arrived at the warehouse was 10:00.

Karn was waiting outside the door and led us in through the office and into the inner room. In the conversation pit were Loris and Andi and another other Selurian.

'The telepathy comms, as you called it, work very far indeed. We will be using it today, with some help from the other end, to give you the virtual tour of Seluria. The stronger the connection emotionally between the two communicating, the farther the away they can be. The partners on Seluria that will be helping us are our life partners, which helps immensely.'

'You know Loris and Andi. Meet Cari.'

Both Andi and Cari came over to me and gave me a hug then did the same with Connie. I was a bit surprised at how glad I was to see Andi. Since our dinner the other night I had begun to think that she had used us to some degree. But being in her presence again, feeling her aura, was comforting indeed. Plus, I was responding to her and maybe Cari, too; my cock was becoming hard. This had not happened to me with Karn and Loris. Cari's aura felt very much female, like Andi's. It also made me think that I needed to be careful and not let my little head think for my big head.

Karn was obviously in charge.'As I told you yesterday, the virtual tour requires strong emotional connection, not only between we guides and our partners on Seluria, but also between guides and the two of you. The best way to establish a connection quickly is to share our bodies. Rick, you still respond most strongly to those who project a female aura and, since you have a connection with Andi, she and Cari will be your partners. Connie, you had a good rapport with Loris, so Loris and I will be your partners. Follow me.

We were led to the end of the room where the beds had been but the mattresses had been pulled off the beds and put on the floor with a seamless covering. Karn stopped at the edge of the large cushioned area.

Please begin.

I wasn't sure what was meant by that but Andi and Cari were. They quickly dropped their clothes and then pulled off mine. Cari looked much like Andi; fur covered head, small breasts, voluptuous hips but was even a little taller. Stepping in front of me, she, for that is what she projected, femaleness, put her hands on either side of my face and pulled me in for a kiss, deep and long. I put my arms around her. Andi pressed herself into my back, wrapping her arms around me and Cari, pulling the three of us closer. The warmth of their bodies enveloped me and their auras grew stronger. Swapping spit with Cari was getting me high. I was in paradise.

'Rick, sharing with you is so good. Yes, it was my job to recruit you and Connie but it did not feel like a job. You were open even if you didn't realize it at first. Your male ego wanted to conquer me but that was just on the surface. You were seeking something more and only your deeper self knew it. Please, open yourself to Cari like you did with me.'