Where Fire and Ice Mix Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he'll throw everything off. Don't let him help..."

---+---+---+---

Ghost stared at the painting that was in the scroll. He would have called the subject a Vampire with an AK47.

Merrath stated, "A large number of Human Dread Bloods have been teleporting into towns all over, ripping them apart, and turning many of the populace into Dread Bloods, who disappear."

Wanderleaf continues, "The only clue is this odd weapon. If we can find the source, maybe we can find where they're coming from."

Merrath shakes his head, "It's not finding the sorce; we all ready know it."

Ghost got up and went to his back wall, which was covered with green growing plants, stuck his arm between a poison spewing, flowering bush and a beautiful thorny vine that could wrap it's victums up, neither of which happened and yanked out a box that was too big to go between the plants. Soon after he set it down he flipped open the lid and pulled out an AK47.

"The source is my world; all we need to find is a Who. And I believe that who is an Assassin!"

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Please feel free to commentconstructively.