Where I End and You Begin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look at me, she orders.

Our eyes meet and this time, I see so much more than I did through the camera. Far more naked than naked. Open, vulnerable, delicate, pure, free. Without breaking eye contact she lowers herself slowly onto me. So wet, resistance melted and barely a trace of friction. Perfect. For a moment we sit, joined and still. I feel her smile more than see it and then she starts to rock forward and back, still in rhythm to the music. First half as fast, then right on the beat and finally, twice as fast. And then there's no rhythm at all. Just dissonant chaos propelled by limbic instinct. My hands support her shoulders while she grasps my neck. Buried deep inside her, she grips me so sweetly. Now we're embracing. I feel those nipples, spearingly hot against my chest.

Like a house falling in the sea
In the sea

I begin to lose focus and my mind drifts to a fragment of a dream. A very slender girl, pale skin, lithe and athletic. She moves with an almost artificial grace and when she turns to face me the dream ends. Damp and sticky, I'm not ready to wake up yet.

Don't you get turned on being around all of those beautiful women?

The question snapped me out my haze.

Don't you get turned on being around all of those beautiful women? she asked softly.

She was kneeling on the floor in front of me. Her head resting on my thigh, idly playing with the soft hair on my thighs.I don't know how you stand it.She plants on small kiss on the head of my penis, closes her eyes and inhales deeply.

I mean, who wouldn't?

*

© 2005 Steffen Andrews. All rights reserved. Lyrics to "Where I End And You Begin" © Radiohead.

12