Where Is My Mind? Ch. 01

Story Info
A day in the life of a schizophrenic.
805 words
3.49
18.8k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's Narrative

I woke up beside my husband, just like every morning. I pushed my long blonde tresses away from my face and yawned with out-stretched arms. Today would be a good day; I'm a housewife in suburbia and the luckiest woman in town! Every morning begins like this, but I'm never quite sure how I get here.

I threw the sheets off of my lean body and stepped out; opening the curtains once I reached the window. My husband awoke as I performed this action, just like every morning. I approached the bed to give him a good morning kiss; he slid his arms around my waist and pulled me back to bed. With his strong arms around me and his warm gaze staring down at me I felt safe, I knew he would always be there and I loved him. My life couldn't possibly be more perfect!

We kissed, gently for a moment; just enjoying each other's taste and feel. Mike, my husband, slipped a hand inside my night dress and cupped my breast, I knew what he wanted and I was more than willing to oblige, I am a good wife after all. I reached for his readily erect cock beneath the sheets and played with it a little. I looked up at him, he had that gleam in his eye. I looked down at his beautiful cock and licked my lips. My small frame slid down the bed a little until my mouth was parallel with his cock.

I licked the pre-cum from the tip and circled the head with my tongue. I always enjoyed tasting his cum, it felt like such an honour to me. My small mouth engulfed the head and I popped it out of my mouth again, I giggled to myself as I did this. I licked the underside of his shaft and covered the head again with my mouth. This time I worked my mouth further down his 6", probably about half way down I pulled back up until I reached the head. Then I took back the three inches plus another and pulled back up. I did this until I had five inches of my husband's cock in my pretty little mouth. This time I worked in the final inch pushing some of him down my throat. He groaned as I did this. I knew exactly what he liked, and I was the perfect little cock sucker for my husband.

He began thrusting inside my throat slowly at first, building up speed every few strokes. I didn't really have to do anything at this point, he loved fucking my throat all I had to do was let him. He began grunting more frequently now, I knew he was about to cum and I was ready. Two more thrusts and he spilt his warm cum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, knowing he'd be angry if I wasted any of his precious cum.

'You're such a good little cock sucker.' My husband patted me on the head as he got out of bed. I was ready to follow him. 'Amy, stay.' He said in his commanding voice. 'I'll be back soon enough.'

I smiled and nodded obediently. 'I love you.' I said as he walked into the en suite.

He returned twenty minutes later, damp with a towel covering his bottom half, well almost. His erecting stood out between the folds and I knew what to do. I turned away from him, kneeling towards the wall with my legs spread, bent forward and supported my weight on the head-board. This was how he liked me.

He came up from behind and probed at my entrance with his cock. He thrust in with one long push. He started off slowly, but soon built up pace. I knew he was enjoying himself, I could hear him grunting every time his hips hit the back of my thighs. The faster he got, the more excited he was. He began slapping my ass, this really turned me on and made me want to scream out in pleasure, but I knew I wasn't allowed. I bit my lip and kept my orgasm inside, women weren't supposed to enjoy sex and I didn't want to disappoint my husband. I am a good wife after all.

He started yelling dirty names at me the closer he was to orgasm: 'whore', 'bitch', 'slut'. He took one last long hard thrust and filled my pussy with his cum. He leaned on my back for a moment, catching his breath and then descended from the bed.

'I'll be needing my breakfast soon, Amy.' I walked down to the kitchen to prepare it; he would want it ready for 7 am as he'd be leaving at half past. After that the day was my own.