Where Is My Muse?

Story Info
Ponder where her muse is and recalls his talents.
1.2k words
4.44
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xnadry
xnadry
5 Followers

Where is my friend, my inspiration, my muse? Oh to feel his hands upon me, to stir up ideas begging to be explored. His tall dark body stands before me. Waiting for which fantasy we shall work on tonight.

Shall he be the strict teacher teaching the young mouthy girl what her mouth is best used for, while bringing the ruler down on her bare ass? Her skirt lifted as she kneels over the back of his large leather cushioned office chair. Standing in front of her with his cock buried deep in her hungry mouth, the ruler coming down over and over again on her ass. The wonderful red lines beginning to rise on her pale white skin cause him to begin to throb.

Or should he be the Dream Lover, the masked man who is called to from a woman's deepest desires? He lives to slide into your head in the just before sleep stage where you are not sure if it is a dream or reality nor do you care. No word is spoken, he covers your mouth with his, sucking all fear or resistance from you, and filling you with a sense of peace that you melt into his touch, and turn yourself over to him.

Or should he be the reluctant traveling salesman, never cheated on his wife before? He has bought you a few drinks and you know he wants you. You laugh at how nervous and shy he is, but the bulge in his pants, well, you have to have it. You begin with just casual touch of the arm; you hand on his leg, slowly gliding higher, but carefully not touching his cock. You can see him stiffen and want him even more. You seduce him back to your room, and know he is right on the edge of letting go all guilt and regret.

How about the hot young boss who just got a window office, and loves to work you late hours? These late hours may involve ordering out for food, which just happens to come with wine. By the end of the night you are getting fucked harder than you ever before have up against his 35th floor office windows. His fantasy is to have the whole wall of window covered with hot pussy to be fucked one after the other, and playing with each other while waiting.

I would be happy right now just to have his hands on me instead of my own. Let me lay back at write while the feelings begin to stir, the visuals of the stories flash in my head. As his one hand begins to work my clit like only my muse can, his other hand begins working the camera. He teases that he is allowed a hobby also. As long as one hand keeps doing what it does, who am I to deny him his hobbies.

But for now I have my memories, and my future plans. I can recall his touch, his grin, his taste. I do love the way our juices combine after we cum together him buried deep in my pussy. I love for him to slide up me and let me suck us off of him. Taste us together on him, as he begins to grow again.

I wish I could feel him begin to slowly move himself closer so I can take him deeper in my mouth or licking his balls and bury myself in the smells of us, as he leans back and begins playing with my swollen sopping pussy. I lift my hips to reach to him wanting his fingers deep within me. He answers my silent pleas, thrusting 3 fingers in me at once. I gasp as he pushes straight and deep into me. I love his hands deep in my cum filled cunt while he begins to thrust into my mouth. I love knowing what is next. Knowing his hand will slowly work to work my ass. All wet from my cunt he slides one finger in with easy. His cock is to full strength again.

To feel how he concentrates on only sliding his head in and out of my mouth. Using 2 fingers now for my ass. Feel him tense as a racehorse before the opening gate, holding himself back, stretching my ass in readiness of him.

When he can't take it any longer or feels I am ready, he moved back down my body, kissing the whole way down. His cock now positioned at my pussy. Steady, not moving, then, Slam, he thrusts his whole cock deep into my pussy at once. We both pause staring into each other's eyes. Feel the heat building, knowing I am about to get a great fucking. He slides in and out of my a few times, slipping his fingers back in my ass at the same time. Then in a single motion I have never been to figure out, his cock is deep in my ass and his finger begin working my pussy his thumb on my clit.

I have no control over my body at this point. He thrusts hard and steady, balls deep in my ass. He backs out slightly, leaving his head going in and out of me still, never breaking rhythm, he slides 3 then 4 fingers into me. His free hand drips warmed oil onto my clit, my pussy, and my ass. The warmth is comforting until I begin to feel the slight tingle. Mint. His hand fully gathered at my entrance, pushing, entering my pussy. Slowly further and further. His hand free of the oil bottle slowly rubs my clit and he stares deep into my eyes. I can feel his arm shake with restraint. I want him all the way in as much as he does, but he goes slow and gentle. My breathing slows, I relax every muscle in my body focusing on the intense pleasure I am felling.

There is no way I can write this.

There are no words to describe the feeling of floating, the only contact with this world is his hand going further and further inside you, his throbbing cock in your ass, his hand slowly rubbing your clit. No other feelings in the world right now, just him. His eyes locked on yours, and then suddenly his hand slides entirely into you. Balled into a fist, driving into you, stretching you until you think you will rip, but please do not stop. His fist driving into you cervix, his cock hard and throbbing deep in your ass. You feel the spinning like you are going to pass out, but please do not stop. Your body begins to shake, you cannot control the way you shake and grind into him, the waves crashing across you like a boulder at the beach. Slamming hard into you, washing across you, then slam back up and covering you again, never totally receding, but overcoming you more and more, washing away your hard resistance with every wave.

As the waves of feeling and sensations begin to wash away consciousness, you feel him explode into you. His heat pumped into you. His pleasure washing you, covering you, leaking out around him, to drip downs my crack.

Oh where is my muse?

xnadry
xnadry
5 Followers