Where Love Lives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you can sleep in bed with me," I said with a fake sigh.

"There's not really another option if I'm staying the night," he said, gesturing to the lack of space I had in my apartment. It was true, I didn't even have room for a chair of any sort.

"You're right... But that's my side," I said with a cheeky grin. He gave me one too and winked as he scooted over to the other side. I crawled under the covers with him and let out a deep breath that I didn't know I had been holding.

"Whatcha playing?" I asked, being nosey.

"Just some stupid fighting game. I grew up reading these comics and watching the cartoons and movies," he explained as I peered over his shoulder. His character was winning in a fight against another. I vaguely recognized them.

I watched him play for a while until he ran out of energy, so he was forced to quit. When he retired his phone for the night, I reached out and flipped the lamp off. My room was illuminated by the red neon sign and the sound of rainfall.

As we settled in to sleep, Jackson put one of his big arms around me and held me closer. Our bodies radiated off of each other to keep us warm. I rested my hand on his chest and nudged my face in as well. I felt his thumb rubbing the side of my arm. The moment was so still yet still spinning wildly. I could live in his lavender cologne. We stayed like that for at least half an hour, but I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to miss a second of it.

"Hey," Jackson said, finally breaking the silence in a low tone.

"Yeah?" I responded, turning my head up to face him. We locked eyes, and even in the red glow of the night, they sparkled as he looked at me. He brought his other hand to my cheek.

"Kiss me," I whispered.

He didn't need to be told twice. He leaned forward, and we collided into a wonderful, wet kiss. The taste of his honey lips coated mine. I was hungry for it. I reached out and put my arms around his neck and held him tightly. All the air in my lungs seemed to vacate me, leaving me lightheaded. My heart was thumping like a rabbit, and all I could do was kiss him harder and hold him tighter.

Those soft lips seemed to caress mine. The smoothness drove me wild, so I squeezed tighter. I highly doubted that I could possibly hurt him; I've got some muscle but not enough.

After kissing for what felt like a blissful eternity, I made the choice to push things a little further. I wanted to test the waters. I continued to kiss him, but I let myself climb on top of him. I straddled him, and I felt him start to smile. To be honest, I was a bit nervous because I hadn't done anything with a guy in a long, long time. I hovered above him as we continued our hot make-out session.

I broke our kiss to catch my breath for a moment. It took a moment for Jackson's eyes to open and find me. Once they did, his mouth twisted into a content smile. I felt spit slide down my chin, and I wiped it away, slightly embarrassed.

"You're so beautiful," Jackson said so quietly that I wasn't completely sure the words had come from his mouth.

"That's you," I said, elongating my words and dragging my finger across his lips. I sat up and consciously made the decision to sit more on his thighs rather than his crotch. I didn't know why. He was in my bed, in my clothes, making out with me. Why would sitting on his crotch be pushing it? I was too in my head.

Jackson reached out and let his fingers run across my forearms. Every muscle in my body shivered at the lightness of his touch. I lifted my hand from its resting place to meet his, and our fingers slowly interlocked. I felt every bit of movement that there was. I was in a heightened state.

Our hands practically floated in the space between us. The sound of the pouring down rain orchestrated our night. Jackson lowered my hand to his chest and pressed my palm into it. He held it there, and I could feel his heart beating like a hummingbird's. Even through his shirt, my shirt, he was firm. That came as no surprise.

I looked into his eyes. They were so prepossessing. In what seemed like slow motion, he pushed his hand, and my hand, down his torso. I felt my palm sliding over the ripples of his muscle under the thin fabric. My breath left me once more, and I felt blood rushing to that special place. I felt his abs under my fingertips, and I gasped.

He let go of my hand once we reached the waistband of the pajama bottoms. I could feel the heat that was radiating off of him. I swallowed and took the leap. My fingers, slowly yet still clumsily, moved the hem of the shirt up a bit to reveal the smallest bit of skin. I snaked them in and felt his bare skin. A wave of adrenaline ran over me as my hand moved up to feel those abs with nothing between us.

This was the kind of moment that I had been dreaming since the night we met, and it was here. Arousal washed over me and took over my brain. I took my other hand and pushed his shirt up further to see him. The neon light draped his skin so finely. I took in the sight of him, and my craving only grew stronger. I fell forward and went directly into a kiss. Thankfully, our teeth didn't smash together and ruin the moment.

This time around, it was more passionate and our hands freely explored each other. I let our bodies fully come together this time. I felt his hardened member through our pants. I moved around to be sure and felt my own bump over his. His hands rubbed all over me, and my own shirt started to come up. In the heat of our kissing, I felt him grab my shirt, and I instinctively raised my arms so that he could take it off of me. It didn't come off easily. Once it popped off my head, I threw it across the room.

While we were broken apart, I pulled on his shirt to do the same. He leaned up, and I pulled. The fabric got caught on his head though, so he was there for a moment blinded. He got it off of himself and revealed a messy head of hair matched with a small laugh.

I lowered my body right back to him, and when our skin connected, a feeling that I had never felt before went through me. I thought that I was turned on before. Feeling Jackson's bare torso pressed against mine as we kissed sent me even further. I couldn't get close enough to him. I couldn't touch him enough. I couldn't kiss him enough. He was a revelation.

I felt his hands trace down my sides, leaving behind a trail of tingles. His thumbs hooked in the waistband of my underwear and lingered for a moment. He started to tug, and I felt more of my skin become exposed. He stopped so that my pants were about halfway over my ass. He took the moment to grab my cheeks. I gasped again. He squeezed them and really relished in holding me against him.

"Fuck," I whispered out. He grinned and pushed them all the way down over my ass. My dick was keeping my pants from coming all the way off. I held on even tighter to him. I just needed more of his touch.

As Jackson massaged my butt, his lips found their way to my neck. Once again, I gasped. This time though, an involuntary moan escaped me. My whole body tensed up, and another wave of arousal hit me.

I raised my hips and helped him push my pants all the way down. My cock flung out as I kicked the pajamas to my ankles and then to the floor. I was completely naked. I couldn't handle anymore.

I grabbed grabbed the waistband of his pajamas to find that he was going commando. I pulled them down in one swift movement to reveal him in all of his glory. I took in the sight of that beautiful man laying before me, and I oozed with lust. His cock was fully hard and truly a sight to be seen. The curves to it matched with just the right colors and the veins in the exact right places made it seem like he really was carved by the gods. His balls hung down between his legs as he watched me watch him.

"Like what you see?" He asked. I stopped staring at his crotch and looked to his face.

Instead of giving a verbal response, I gave him an oral one. My head dove down and my fingers wrapped around his cock, pulling it upwards. Just feeling it made me want to cum, but instead, I let my lips wrap around it. His pink head filled my mouth, and my tongue ran across it. I heard him let out a light moan as he dropped his head back.

I let drool pool in my mouth to give him more lube as I slowly lowered my head, taking more and more of his member in. I forgot how much I liked sucking off men. I bobbed my head slowly, savoring the taste. Jackson reached out his hand to caress the side of my face. With my other hand, I held his balls, lightly massaging them. When he was about halfway into me, I gagged a bit. I pulled up but not all the way.

I couldn't even help but moan while he was in my mouth. I let my tongue roll around his thick shaft, feeling the underside of him pulsing. I tightened my lips' grip as I bobbed some more.

"God, fuck. You're so good at that," Jackson moaned out. I pulled off and started to stroke him with my free hand. His cock glistened in the neon light from all the spit that was on him. It felt so fucking good to hold him that way. He tensed up even more and writhed in pleasure.

"You're amazing. You know that?" I asked him. Just as he was about to say something, I stroked a little faster, and he had to bite his lip.

"Kiss me," he said, echoing my command from earlier. I obliged and leaned forward, not letting go of him.

It was immediately a French kiss. He explored my mouth in such a hot way that I moaned and leaned in harder. There was a lot of pressure between the two of us at that point. He reached out and grabbed my cock to find that I was dripping with precum. He stroked a few times, and I was soon lubed up by my own fluids. I moaned into his mouth. He bit my lower lip lightly and pulled.

"Sit on my face," Jackson whispered to me as if not wanting someone else to hear even though we were entirely alone.

I leaned back onto my knees, but when I did, I almost fell over. I guess I had been sitting on them in a weird way for too long cause one leg was asleep. I stretched it before moving over Jackson's face. Looking at him, I saw a trail of sweat rolling down his forehead. Maybe it was the rain. Either way, it was beautiful in the way it left a shine. He rubbed my thighs as I got closer to him. I saw him smile as I lowered my ass to his mouth.

His tongue. Wow. It was its own Olympic athlete honestly. He moved it so quickly and effortlessly against my opening that I had to hold on to the wall so that I wouldn't fall over. He ate my ass with such eagerness that I couldn't doubt his attraction to me for anything. I'd never been in such physical pleasure before that.

"Oh, fuck!" I whined out as he continued to eat my ass. Without even knowing it, Jackson raised one hand and slapped my cheek. I felt my ass jiggle and him holding onto them. All the while, he never once slowed down on me. My body took control, and I started to move my hips on his face.

Suddenly, Jackson wrapped his arms around my legs and held tightly. His tongue stopped moving, and I watched as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. At first, I was confused, but then I looked back. He came. It was a lot too. I moved back off of him and sat beside him so he could catch his breath.

"Fuck. I don't usually cum so fast," he told me. Without saying another word, he jumped to his hands and knees and pushed me down onto my back.

It was his turn to work his mouth on my cock. I felt the warm sensation on my head as he took me in. It didn't even need touching to get close, so when his mouth made contact, I knew it wouldn't take long. His lips glided along my shaft, easily taking my entire length. It wasn't that I was short. It was that he was just good at giving head. He kind of choked when he pushed the whole thing in, but he didn't come off of it. I moaned and gripped the sheets around me.

Jackson sensed that I was getting close and popped off of me. His hand replaced his mouth and stroked me with the perfect amount of pressure, speed, and twist. I held onto the sheets tighter and whined. I looked into his eyes as my orgasm came over me. The first shot went all the way to my chin. I moaned the entire time as I shot rope after rope of cum onto myself.

"Wow," I uttered out. Jackson was resting on his side, looking up at me. We both smiled wide.

"I think it's safe to say that you enjoyed that," Jackson said, gesturing to all the cum on my torso.

"The same goes for you," I replied, pointing to his. He looked down to see his own creation and laughed.

"Here. Let me grab a towel," I said, and I climbed out of the bed. I stood up and had to reorient myself. My head was a little light too. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself off first. Then, I grabbed a rag. As I got it wet, I looked into the mirror and stared into my own eyes. These were the eyes that Jackson looked into. I felt... comfortable.

"That better be warm water," Jackson said as I re-emerged. I looked at his completely exposed body laying in my bed. His cock was back in its flaccid state, and it was beautiful in an artistic way.

"There's only one way to find out," I said menacingly as I approached him. He raised one hand, ready to fend me off if it was cold water. I placed it on him, and he relaxed.

"Don't scare me like that," he said as he took the rag and started to clean himself up. I just laughed as I settled in on my side of the bed. Jackson finished and set the rag on the bedside table before getting back under the covers. I cuddled up to him. I was glad that we didn't bother with putting any clothes back on.

Jackson's arm wrapped around me and held me tight as we got comfortable. It was so nice to have him there. I've always slept the best when it's raining outside, and having Jackson there was a huge bonus.

"Goodnight, Bobby."

"Goodnight, Jackson."

12