Where Must We Go

Story Info
People must go to escapist events to procreate and indulge.
2k words
3.5
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was three rods white. Light that was hot and crisp that bounced around our heads. We walked to a large room in the wing of the house. The entire place seemed empty but we locked the doors anyway. We spent what felt like fifteen minutes setting up the room and fucking. She was half a girl I once loved in high school and a stranger. One followed the other and made it work.

We were in a rolling around bliss like prospective summers. I got up and walked around the large room. There was a fireplace at the opposite end from the bed and bay windows that laid out the green lawn, far forested hill, and rightward sprawl of the house.

I heard a knock at the door and another couple begged entrance. They fitted into the shrinking room. I asked them to repeat their names three times but each name was different, and after a minute I forgot them all.

We began to fervently check the windows and doors but soon a large crowd of couples passed through an unlocked door that I had missed. They trailed in from a back staircase and emerged between a curtain and the fireplace.

My girl and I tried to reserve the bed so we sat down there and didn't want anyone to get any of it but soon a guy came in and started ordering everyone around. Pretty soon he ordered us out onto the lawn and we stood in a big circle and then in the guy and girl respective lines that faced each other. We were told to approach each other and then move off into a designated section of lawn. Everyone got naked and had sex with their partner. After that we were told to wash our genitals and switch partners. I now noticed that the designated areas were in a spiraling circle and everyone moved from right to left.

I got to my next broad who had ears that stuck out, black flattened hair, and puffy nipples. Her pussy was unshaven and she had a firm ass. I couldn't get up because I'd already had sex with my girl twice so this new lay took my dick in her mouth and put a finger in my ass. Soon though the guy came by and told us to get to fucking. She got up and put me inside her and we bounced a bit until I leaned her over on my and put my finger in her asshole. She whispered, 'don't stop,' and I didn't. I took her doggy style and put my thumb in there while I pulled her hair. I came all inside her and as I pulled out I gave her asshole a lick and put my tongue inside for a second.

We took a break and my girl came up and asked how come I didn't eat her ass. I said because I thought she was too pretty. I didn't think she would like it. She said she did like it and squeezed my dick before walking away.

The motivation of these was to take young fertile people and make them have as much sex as possible in a few days in order to ameliorate the chances of offspring. No one knew each others real names. The girls were paid very well while the guys were surveyed for fertility and then paid a bit, mostly in amphetamines.

After round robin-ing once more (pale ponytail with freckles and a scar along her spine) I returned to that large room that was now a camp out for everyone at the retreated. My girl was sitting on the ground with me because our bed had been stolen. We chatted for a while and she ate two or three plates of food. The food made me think about ass eating. I felt a bit sick and wanted a cigarette. They didn't let us smoke before these things for weeks. Or bring any cigarettes. Treating for addiction didn't make sense that way. They didn't want us to have alcohol because we couldn't come off. That made sense but everyone could've done with a beer in that naked bazaar.

My girl licked her plate and smiled at me. She was half out of her bathrobe. I looked at the jagged edge the ball of femur made against the curve of her cheek. She wiggled over to me and whispered something in my ear. We got up and went outside of the room into the carpeted hallway and, walking down it, found ourselves in room with a piano and slightly spiraling staircase. There were many closets and we looked in each one. In the first was a stacking of wooden shelves where there were old letters and notebooks. We looked through these and found an extremely old bottle of St-Germain. It said 2009 or 2010 on a card tied around the neck. We took the bottle and went into the next closet among several long tan coats and bore stacks of rolled sweaters on their shoulders. When we went in we jostled the coats and the sweaters cascaded onto us. She started yelling that she was too hot and burst out of the door before I could stop her.

I put back most of the sweaters and found her in an old study that we hadn't noticed. She moved an old rotting bearskin off of the office table and got up onto it. She was on all fours and spread her ass cheeks. I ground the blue pills I had into a fine powder and rolled up a note card on the desk. It was coned at the front and I put it into the soft, wet middle part of her asshole and watched it give while the ring tensed around it. I scraped the powder off the palm of my hand and blew it in their. She gave a soft littlt 'ah' and a bubble appeared on her lips. I pulled the straw out of there and ripped off the wet, using the dry to snort the rest of the pills. We both took sips of the St-Germain and then sat on the leather couch side by side while we looked up at the bookshelf behind the desk and jogged our memory for which books, if any, we had read.

What's your name? I asked. My real name is Lydia. Mine is Cole. What are you doing here Lydia? She rested her head on my chest and said that her parents were dead and she didn't have any money left. She also said her sister was acting like a bitch and refused to help her out. Her sister's husband worked in politics and they did well. Politicians now stayed in gated communities that were heavily policed as Antifa people in Guy Fawkes' masks would throw bricks at them and try to rob them.

The place we were at was a retreat so folks could get pregnant. Miscarriages were on the rise and luckily things didn't devolve into a religious, Margaret Atwood world. 'The Farm' was the place we were at but there were all kinds. You got tested for fertility and then surveyed for personality, preferences, and attractiveness. You were matched up based on these qualities and given an alias you could use, or not, whichever you preferred. It was simply a precaution against people getting their phones back after the weekend and looking everyone up and shit talking about how vilely licentious they were.

Lydia was pale as everyone. But she has a big butt and long legs. Her black bangs shelfed her moony face. She had pink lips and green eyes. I guessed they thought I must look ok to be paired up with her. Besides having a slight gut from drinking, I was looking fine.

These things did involve getting pregnant, and the man who was responsible could choose weather or not to be in the kids life. Separately or with the mother. The reason we did it was because the guys got paid a good amount and the girls got paid a ton, especially if they got pregnant. All the bills were paid for and they didn't even have to raise the kid. They could foster them to desperate but sturdy couples.

The main reason everyone did these things was for a release. It seemed like generation after generation was having less sex and finally these things allowed for a publically acknowledged way to find a release. You were paired up with people with the same fetishes and expected to carry them out. Besides a few fucks in the field every day (an assurance that we were indeed having sex so they could pay us for our time), we could spend our time as we wanted.

The rooms were so crowded some weekends that you had to be creative. If a door is locked people usually respect that and they leave you alone. I've brought camping gear a few times or else snuck sleeping pills and a little flask in and fallen asleep on the floor. There are several bedrooms upstairs. The time to come is during the week, although the people who go then don't usually work and depend on this for money so they're more bored. You can spruce things up with some role play but it's usually that you're pounding them as they check their watch, continually asking when you're clocking out.

Lydia asked if I ever fucked any guys. Once or twice but I didn't ever take it. She lifted my leg and lifted it. She licked her finger and pressed it on my asshole. It resisted at first and then gave and I felt her finger up there hitting my prostate. I licked my finger but she stopped me and said she had to shit but she would want to do anal after. She licked up my shaft and started to suck on my balls, then moved down to my taint. She took her finger out and hardened her tongue and stuck it in my asshole while she was pumping me off. I came in her eye and she spanked me. We decided to sleep there that night because nobody had noticed the room.

They didn't maintain the plumbing in the house, so the toilets didn't work. You brought a bottle or got a milk jug and filled it at several spigots outside. Lydia went outside with a roll of cheap toilet paper. I saw her squatting outside and pooping. She looked like a little girl with those bangs and looked around sweetly. She didn't seem worried as a naked guy and girl walked by and said hi to her. The girl down and went pee next to Lydia and they chatted while the guy filled up water in the spigot. Lydia wiped her ass several times and then picked up the poop in a plastic bag and threw it one of the green bins by the spigot. She then washed her ass off with the spigot while talking to the girl who sipped water with her partner.

Lydia came in with a bottle of water and said the rim of her butthole felt raw from the cheap paper and asked if I would put lotion on her anus. I applied it carefully and gave it a kiss for good measure. She said her butt was sore and she didn't want to do anal after all. I said no problem and we curled up on the couch. She fell asleep as I watched outside as several more people came out to poop. A couple of them didn't pick it up which I thought was rude.

I searched through the desk drawers and found a pack of Old Gold cigarettes. They turned to powder in my hands. I managed to treat them gingerly enough to light and went outside. I smoked the entire pack in one sitting and then felt like I was going to be sick. I took a runny shit behind a tree, unable to feel as beautifully bold as Lydia had. I washed with some soap at the spigot, especially my ass and my hands.

I fell asleep next to Lydia we woke up early. We both felt thin and sick. It was Sunday. We both got dressed and went to the entrance gates. We got our phones and wallets. Her check was bigger than mine but not so much. We kissed and got into our cars and drove away back to our lives.