Where No Man Has Gone Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers

"It's okay I don't think of you as 'Mom'," figuring it's a Freudian thing. Boy did I have it wrong!

"No, no, you're the only one I did right."

The Light bulb finally came on.

"How can I live with having sent my genetic 'offspring' to be auctioned, knowing full well where they might end up? I'm pond scum," now she was certainly upset. Then she shocked the hell out of me.

"I am so glad I kept you," I got a big wet salty kiss (Woman logic, I'm starting to understand it and that is scary.) "I might have gone on doing this and hurting so many."

"I'm glad you told me, but truthfully I had all but forgotten asking you," I was still holding her.

"What I really need to know concerns the laws of your world, and the 'limits' restricting how many Earth males and how many females can be taken every year," boy the little hamster working the exorcise wheel in my head was getting his workout today.

"You're not thinking about still doing this work. Snatching innocent people from their world, are you?" those exquisite eyes were wide with horror.

I smiled a big shit eating grin, "This isn't going to be easy for me to tell you. But weren't you just a wee bit curious as to why I accepted my current predicament so readily?" I was blushing like a teen-age girl.

"That's basically the only reason I decided to release you from these restraints," she pointed to them easily, since she was sitting in the middle of them.

"Most of the others would curse, scream, and struggle so much I was afraid to let them loose, I even had to gag most of them." She was tearing up again, "So why were you so different?"

"Here's the hard part. I don't think I even ever really admitted it to myself, let alone actually said it out loud. I think I wanted to be a woman all along, so you really have given me everything I ever dreamed of."

Time stood still for me. This would be the moment in my life when I was at my most vulnerable. Tick Tock, Tick Tock (It had to be in my head. Whoever heard of a mechanical clock on a starship?).

All of a sudden, she lit up and nearly jumped on me, "Oh, thank you!"

I am truly confused. My eyebrows must have been so screwed up you could have spun my head into a light socket. Of all the possible reactions that I played out in my head, that wasn't one of them.

"Why would you thank me," I said with a face that would have done Mr. Spock proud.

"I know at least one of my 'victims' is happy. You are aren't you?" she was gazing into my eyes.

My knees went weak, "In all my 44 years, I have never told any woman I loved her. Now that I am one, I love one, you are the first, Sa' Indie. I love you."

I don't think you could have broken us up with a garden hose, or even a fire hose. That kind of sex, blocks out the whole rest of the universe. We used oral, toys, (Yah you know the one.) nipples, lubricants, and a new one, for me Zero-G. (Don't try this one at home kids, only under the supervision of a trained professional with a starship.)

When things calmed down, I went over my ideas with her.

There were a few flaws we had to work out but I thought we would soon be set up.

First part of the plan, and Sa' Indie could hardly believe it is, on earth there are people who are into just about every thing imaginable. Second, we arranged with my namesake, (I'm glad I carry her name now, cause she is so, 'you know', the 'c' word….) to run a 'placement service'. Sort of like an adoption agency for adults. She checks out prospective 'Mentors' to make sure that they don't order someone just looking for love, and wind up with a dominatrix, don't get me wrong, some folks like that stuff, so if a dominatrix wants a submissive we'll be more than happy to supply one, just no surprises!

Now is when the final shoe falls. This story is posted on the Internet to induce recruitment. It is to let the adventurous and the true transsexual want-to-bes realize their lifelong dreams. (We're talking all the way, periods, cramps, babies, the works, and none of this primitive butchery surgery stuff. Yes, the 'worm' is real.). This is 100% sit down to pee stuff! Moreover, you had better be sure, cause you'll be stuck that way for 3,000 years or so. (You can change your looks, just not your gender.) The deal is, you contact our middleman, be honest as a nun, cause this dude doesn't take kindly to liars. (Yes, he can tell. Did I mention he's telepathic?) In addition, if you honestly don't know what you want, he'll tell you. We are, only allowed so many each year. We convinced the government to allow us to supply well over double what used to be, 'allowed'. Having motivated, willing recruits seems to appeal to them (That's why it took a whole year to setup.). Our middleman it seems can supply as many recruits as we are limited to. (And boy are some of them motivated!) Our female quota is always, filled and even I can't believe there are so many willing super-buxom sex slaves looking to serve some dominant woman. (Some of them beg so much it's embarrassing.)

There has been one quirk that I haven't gotten worked out, yet, no matter what size Bio-engineered Jell-O mold we use, all of the clients he sends us, wind up with incredibly big boobs. Sa' Indie says it's not possible but it's been looked into by some of the top scientists of 'Our' World (Did I mention you get full citizenship after one year?).

How do you find him? Well he says just go to your local mall in the proper frame of mind, namely have this story on you mind, most likely where there is usually a blank wall, or normally vacant store front and he'll find you. You'll know it's him cause he's wearing a black bathrobe with stars and crescents on it.

I'm receiving more gratification "fixing" things now than ever before.

The End

Epilog

"Oh Sa' Indie, only one thing still kind of nags at me? (Yes, by this time I was wearing clothes, at least some of the time. It seems the ship can manufacture just about any type of clothing I wanted. This particular day I had on a teal colored brassiere with matching teal thong panties.)

"What is that dearest?" she replied

"That first night your ship seemed to make a bee line straight at me, not like it accidentally ran across my path. Were you seeking for me specifically or was it just a chance meeting?"

"Well this part is sort of hard for me to explain. I was in orbit and decided to get some sleep before making a pickup. I dreamt of this old lady in a weird bathrobe and she pointed you out in a crystal ball, telling me you were my destiny, isn't that strange? So as I made planet fall there was the scene in front of me just like in the crystal ball, I just went with it."

"Wow, I guess it was just fate," I said.

Somewhere sounding far off in the back of my mind I heard a very satisfied chuckle. I don't know if he was able to read my thoughts just then, but if so he got the biggest mental, 'Thank you,' I could muster!

COPYRIGHT:

Where No Man Has Gone Before (Version 2.0)

Everything else is Copyright (c) 2000, by: Stone on the Moor LTD. This file may be freely archived, copied, transmitted, and redistributed, provide that it remains in its original form with all warnings, copyright, author credit, and other info intact, it may NOT be, distributed for profit, or sold for profit.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
213 Followers