Where No Trans Has Gone Before 01

Story Info
Deanna Troi helps Tasha Yar explore her masculine side.
6.2k words
4.39
15.8k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Deanna Troi awoke slowly to the pleasurable sensation of having her clit licked and a two fingers slowly pushing in and out of her pussy. She reached her hand down and ran it through the head of her lover. "That feels SO nice!" she murmured.

Unfortunately this movement made her head throb. Shit, she had drunk much too much Romulan ale before going to bed. And then she wondered, who did I bring to my bed last night? She could not remember anything past Guinan putting another round of drinks on the table. There had been three of the bridge officers plus a few others, and she seemed to remember that she had been flirting with several of them during the evening.

"Computer. Lights. Twenty percent!" she said to the air. The illumination in the room rose. Even this dim lighting hurt her eyes and set her head throbbing. She moaned again as her blonde haired lover flicked her clit delightfully, and then ran their tongue up and down her gash. She felt her cunnie gush some juices and she arched her back as she had a mini orgasm. She grasped Tasha's head and pushed it into her groin, grinding her pussy against those sweet lips and searching for a more powerful cum.

Yes, she realized that her lover for the morning was Tasha Yar. The buzz cut blonde hair and the unique way that she licked out her pussy had solved the small mystery. She and Tasha had been in this position many times in the past few months, though usually it was during a therapy session and not an overnight lovemaking session. Not that those had not happened.

It would have been unthinkable for most counsellors to have sex with their patients, but in Deanna's case "Counsellor" was a euphemistic title used when introducing her to visiting dignitaries who did not understand the true structure of the medical hierarchy aboard the Enterprise. The ship actually carried a large complement of psychiatrists and psychologists amongst Dr. Crusher's medical staff. But Deanna Troi and a few others were not part of that staff due to there unique responsibilities. Instead Deanna reported directly to Captain Picard due to the sensitive nature of her assignment aboard.

Deanna Troi was from Betazed. The common misconception of Betazoids was that they were empaths. While they did have limited abilities to sense emotions from other beings, their true value to the Federation came from the fact that from a young age they were all trained to be sexually open and accommodating.

Deanna Troi was the Enterprise's senior sex therapist. The Enterprise had a crew complement of around 1,000 bodies and so she had several staff reporting to her, but it was her personal responsibility to ensure that the bridge officers and other senior staff were sexually well adjusted and, if necessary, to apply therapy to correct any deficiencies that might interfere with the crews' ability to perform their duties.

Tasha Yar was an official patient of hers and saw her for regular sessions twice a week. Those sessions had included verbal counselling and some sexual intimacy. And this was not the first time that she had shared her bed with the strapping security specialist outside of a formal session.

Deanna moaned and then came again, causing Tasha to giggle before moving up her body. Tasha then took one of the Betazoid's nipples in her mouth and sucked hard, nibbling around the barbell piercing. "God, I've always loved your fucking tits!" she told her dark haired lover. "There's only one other person on this ship who has melons to match yours, but yours are so fucking firm!"

Deanna knew that Tasha's excessive use of crude language was compensation for being born female on a war ravaged planet, and her need to be seen as a stronger individual. It was also a symptom of the extra new hormones coursing through her body that were part of her therapy.

Tasha moved up to lay atop Deanna. She ground her pelvic bone against that of her lover, while at the same time squeezing one of Deanna's breasts. She kissed the dark haired woman hungrily, their tongues invading each other's mouths. "Oh, I'd love to put on that strap-on again and fuck you raw like I did last night, but I'm on duty in thirty minutes and have to go to my quarters first. Besides, soon I'll be able to fuck you much more realistically! Any word from Data on that front?"

Deanna put on a light robe as Tasha quickly dressed. "I'll be seeing him later today and will get an update from him then. It shouldn't be too much longer!"

"Great." said Tasha. She gave Deanna one more hungry kiss on the lips and squeezed one of her breasts that was exposed by the open robe. "I'll see you later!" she growled as she gave Deanna's ass a slap in farewell.

As she picked up her clothing from the previous evening which was scattered around her quarters, Deanna took the cum caked strapon from the floor and tossed it into the replicator so that the computer could break down its atoms and store them back into its reserve banks.

Deanna had the computer read out her schedule for the day. It was fairly light, but she did have a session scheduled with nurse Alyssa Ogawa in four hours. Ogawa would be ending her shift shortly before then and would have free time for several hours before going to sleep. The Enterprise crew maintained a three shift schedule and Dr. Crusher's second in command was actually first in command at the moment, since Beverly was off on a short away mission.

Deanna put on her exercise outfit and spent an hour in the ship's gymnasium and fitness rooms. Her work demanded that she be in top shape. She could not afford to be tired or flagging in effort halfway through a tense sexual session with one of her patients.

While she worked out, her thoughts turned to Tasha's comments about her tits. Through their unique breeding on Betazed, Betazoid mammary characteristics had diverged slightly from the galactic norm. All Betazoid females had large breasts with very plump aureolas and fat pronounced nipples. As the women aged, their breasts remained firm and never sagged. In keeping with the customs of her people, Deanna had had her nipples pierced when she came of age and she had a large variety of nipple adornments which she wore. At the moment, for her workout she had affixed simple thick studs.

The other person who had tits to match hers, as Tasha had put it, was Beverly Crusher. This was evident to anyone who saw Dr. Crusher in uniform, and Deanna was more familiar than most with the good doctor's large breasts. Although Beverly had never sought her out in a professional capacity, the two senior staff women had shared each other's beds many times and Deanna had played with and sucked on the senior medical officer's tits every chance she had. Her favourite position with Beverly was to sit atop her with a long double ended dildo sunk deep in both of their pussies, rocking back and forth to get some delicious stimulation on her clit, while grasping both of Beverly's large soft breasts in her hands and kneading the delightfully doughy flesh! Deanna almost creamed her exercise shorts!

Deanna grinned to herself. She had to admit that she definitely had a tit fixation. Beverly was her favourite female lover on the Enterprise, with Tasha coming a close second, each for decidedly different reasons. Tasha was aggressive and dominant, whereas Beverly had been shy and reluctant at first, and then had developed into a tender lover who would suckle Deanna's pussy for hours if permitted.

The two women had been quite infatuated with each other for a considerable time, even to the point of not giving enough time to their other lovers. Deanna certainly took care of all of her patients' needs, but poor Will Riker had suffered blue balls for considerable time until Deanna had steered him to other relief. And she knew that Jean Luc had complained to Beverly about not getting enough sex, although while that woman Vash had been on the ship, his complaints had faded away.

Unfortunately the two women had a severe falling out a couple of months back, when Beverly's son Wesley had come of age. Deanna had been counselling Wesley for some time before that, but she had not touched him physically until he reached the age of consent. Wesley had told her all about his frustrations and his few attempts at sexual adventures with others on the ship of his own age, female and male.

Deanna knew that a lot of Wesley's problems stemmed from growing up without a father. While Jean Luc had set a good example since Wesley had come on board, the Captain was not comfortable with children. And, Wesley had had many years before that of being raised only by his mother. She was not surprised that Wesley was socially awkward and that his sexual interactions had been few and disappointing. At first she thought that Wesley might be too attached to his own mother!

On the day he came of age, Wesley had been eager for their first intimate encounter and Deanna had not disappointed the boy. He had cum multiple times on and in her body. He had been a hurried and frankly poor lover. Beverly had not objected to Deanna's having sex with her son. She had in fact encouraged it, since she figured that Deanna would be able to teach him better than anyone else.

No, Beverly had not objected to the sex, but she had been astonished when Deanna had diagnosed Wesley's sexual dysfunction and her recommended treatment. Beverly could not believe that Wesley had the problem that Deanna was suggesting nor could she condone the course of treatment that Deanna implemented.

The two women had ended up arguing so loudly and so frequently that they had ended up facing Captain Picard together, who had heard their arguments and ultimately had decided that Deanna should be permitted to continue her course of treatment for Wesley.

Beverly had forbade this and so Wesley had ended up moving out of his mother's quarters into his own small crew quarters. Deanna had continued his counselling, medication and training. Beverly had refused any further contact with Deanna, except as their professional duties required.

After her workout Deanna took a hot water shower in the fitness facilities. She loved letting the hot water run over her body. This was one of the benefits of staying fit; her quarters, like all of the crew quarters was fitted only with a sonic shower, which was perfectly fine for staying clean, but was lacking in giving any pleasure from the experience. As she soaped herself, her fingers toyed with her clit. Betazoid's were highly sexed and she craved another cum. She thought back on Tasha's tongue running along her clit and then shuddered through another small climax.

On her way back to her cabin she stopped in to Ten Forward to grab a fruit juice. Guinan was pleased to see her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek as well as the juice. In a low whisper the black El-Aurian bartender asked Deanna how things went with Tasha. Deanna looked her straight in the eye and said that she could not talk about patients, but since Tasha had gone to bed with her as a lover, not as a patient, the sex had been fantastic!, she whispered.

As she rode the turbolift back to the area of her quarters, Deanna's thoughts turned to Guinan. If Guinan had sought out a counsellor, it had not been Deanna, since the bartender was not part of the senior staff. However after one particularly long tiring away mission, Deanna had found herself a bit too inebriated in ten forward and Guinan had helped her back to her quarters. One thing had led to another and she and Guinan had made passionate love that night. There were few surviving El-Aurian's and so Deanna had not been prepared for the surprising revelations about Guinan's physiological differences. But the sex had been amazing enough that Guinan had slept over many times after that first delicious encounter. Of course, the fact that the dark skinned bartender had sumptuously large breasts had been a delight ful bonus!

Back in her quarters, Deanna reviewed her case files on several of her patients and then prepared herself for her session with Alyssa Ogawa. The session was to take place in Holodeck Four, which was a small area not lending itself to a change room. Therefore Deanna prepared herself in her quarters. It took half an hour to prepare. When she was done, the five foot two counsellor was dressed in what would best be described as twentieth century black fetish wear, mostly leather, with a tight corset. Her breasts were exposed by way of an outlandish brassiere formed in the shape of two skeletal hands, the palms supporting her breasts and the bony fingers curving up and grasping her breasts firmly so that the tit flesh fairly bulged out from between them. She replaced the studs in her nipples with long thin ivory spikes, about three inches long, extremely sharp on both ends. These she threaded through the holes in her nipples while pulling the fat nipples outwards. As the spikes lay across the bony fingers, they held her nipples distended.

She applied her makeup thickly, using dark colours around her eyes. When she was finished, she admired the results in the mirror. She had achieved the dark wicked sinister look that her role play with Ogawa called for. The nurse had serious issues which could only be resolved with a firm hand. And, with the cat-of-nine-tails which Deanna picked up from the replicator as she left her quarters. If all went as planned, Ogawa should already be in the holosuite getting into position for their session. For Deanna, it would be a short three minute ride on the turbolift to get to the holodeck.

As she stood outside the door to the turbolift waiting for it to arrive, she got admiring looks from many of the crew who passed by. All knew her position on the ship and so none were surprised at how she was attired.

When the turbolift stopped, she was surprised to find Will Riker, Data and Beverly Crusher aboard. Their uniforms had rips and tears, even some burn marks. Each of them looked bruised and scraped. It was obvious that they had only just now returned from an away mission and were heading to sick bay for some patching up!

Will raised his eyebrows at her appearance, but leaned down to kiss her on the forehead, avoiding damaging her makeup. Riker was over six feet in height and Deanna was just five two - about average height for a Betazoid female. Beverly tried to ignore her, so Deanna grabbed Will's head and drew it down for a long lingering kiss. He could not resist and placed his hand on her left breast, but drew it back hastily after being pricked. When he looked he saw a drop of blood gleaming on the end of the spike through her nipple. He moved to wipe it off.

"Leave it," said Deanna with a smile. "It adds realism!"

Beverly smirked at this comment. "Heading off to misdiagnose another one of your patients, are you?"

Deanna smiled sweetly at the doctor and then turned to Data. "Data, about those pieces of equipment that you are preparing..."

"I assume you mean the cyberneuro phalluses, Counsellor? The other equipment is standard issue as you know."

"Yes those, Data!"

"As you know, Counsellor Troi, these are fairly new devices from Starfleet Medical. They are so new that their schematics are not yet lodged into the memory core of the replicators, nor are they approved for standard usage. Therefore it has been necessary for me to build each component by hand and then meticulously assemble.."

"Yes Data, I know all of that. You repeat the same thing each time that I ask you. All I want to know is when do you expect to have them ready for use."

"Ah, I see. Assuming a normal routine on the ship and my normal sleep versus work cycle, and barring any unforseen emergencies, I should have the objects complete in 37.4 hours."

"So, two days from now."

"Thirty seven point four hours is what I actually said, Counsellor."

Riker laughed. "I doubt you will ever get Mr. Data to be less precise, Deanna!"

"Thank you Data. Please let me know if there will be any delay!"

"Well this is my stop" she added as the turbolift doors swooshed open. She turned quickly and gave a startled Dr. Crusher a soft lingering kiss on the lips and gave one of the redhead's large breasts a gentle squeeze. "I miss you!" she whispered in the good doctor's ear before exiting. "And I promise not to hurt your Dr. Ogawa TOO much!" she smiled back at the astonished Crusher.

Exiting the turbolift she walked a short way down the corridor, stopping outside one of several Holodeck doors. She checked the monitor beside the door and confirmed that the expected program was already running.

"Computer, open the door to Holodeck Four. Lighting dim please" she said. Inside she found Alyssa tied to a torture rack. She was naked and her flesh was already streaked with blood where the computer simulated Klingon torturer had been flogging her. Ogawa's eyes went large when she saw Deanna approaching her. Deanna saw hunger in the doctor's eyes, and fear as well.

The Klingon was patterned after an obscure ensign named Worf who was part of Tasha Yar's security team. It was unusual to say the least to find a Klingon amongst the crew of a Federation starship. Deanna knew little about the crewman since he was not a senior officer and so one of her subordinates would see to his "counselling" needs if he sought out those services. However, after treating his injuries several times, Alyssa Ogawa had formed an unhealthy fixation on the Klingon and so Deanna included his likeness in their sessions. The simulated Worf stepped back and smiled, gesturing Deanna to participate.

Deanna swung her whip and Alyssa cried out in pain. More red marks now covered her thighs. Deanna's next swing brought the whip down on Alyssa's pussy and she shuddered in delight. This was what she needed in order to get off. From an early age, sex and violence had been mingled in Alyssa's mind. She needed this. "More," she cried out. "Hit me again!"

Deanna stood over her and spat on her face. "Oh I will give you much much more, dear Alyssa. We have an entire hour in which to play. And believe me, I am going to enjoy this as much as you do!" She flailed her once more, and then reversed the whip, revealing that the handle was shaped like a large male penis. A very large male penis. She abruptly shoved the handle deep into Alyssa's pussy. Alyssa shuddered and a large orgasm ripped through her. "Of, fuck me," she cried! "FUCK ME!"

Deanna nodded to the Worf simulacron and he punched Ogawa in the face, hard. Ogawa just had time to spit out the blood from where she bit her cheek before the Klingon shoved his large cock into her mouth!

Deanna grinned as she rammed the handle of the whip brutally in and out of the nurse's pussy while at the same time twisting one of her taut nipples viciously. Ogawa's eyes rolled up into her head and she shuddered as she had another orgasm.

Then she pulled the handle out and placed it at the entrance to the nurse's ass. Ogawa's eyes went wide with fear. With Worf's large cock buried in her mouth, she could not shake her head as she wanted to. But looking into her eyes, Deanna knew that Ogawa did not want the whip shoved up her ass. Deanna smiled cruelly and pushed the whip end steadily deeper into Ogawa's rectum!

Deanna drove the whip end into the abused nurse again and again and again. Ogawa's body arched as yet another orgasm wracked her body. Deanna laughed! She really did know how to please her patients!

Chapter Two

Tasha Yar looked around at the crew drinking in Three Below and grinned. There were plenty of young prey for her to choose from this evening. In fact, at the moment she had her arm around the waist of a pretty young lieutenant junior grade from hydroponics. She leaned in and kissed the gal on her neck. She had started off the evening at a table with some of her staff, but when several young gals had walked in as a group, she and a couple of guys had wandered over to join them. She left them temporarily to go to the bar and grab a mug of synthabeer.

12