Where Opportunities Lie

Story Info
Coed has an opportunity to meet meet her Cyber-Lover.
2.2k words
4.33
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is (almost) pure fantasy. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Chris and I have a wonderful relationship. We had met on the Internet and quickly became cyber-lovers. We had discussed meeting in person several times, but there was problem; he lives about 200 miles away and has a family. Another problem is that I'm a college student on a fixed income.

One day as I was walking through the student union, I saw a sign on the bulletin board for the internship program. I noticed that there was a position available for a researcher at the university library in Jacksonville, Chris's city. I immediately applied for the internship sure that the position had been filled since the deadline was that afternoon. Much to my surprise, and complete happiness, no one else had even applied for the internship, so it was awarded to me.

Later that night when Chris called, I told him the good news and told him that I would be living in the university dorm during my four-month stay. We began making plans for what to do with whatever free time I would have, as I would also be taking a full course-load at the university while I was there. The university, whose library I'd be interning at, had said that I could arrive up to a week before classes, so I planned to do just that.

When I arrived at the university, I called Chris and asked him if he could meet me for lunch somewhere. He said that it would have to wait until the next day as his wife had the day off. I was disappointed, but I understood, so I decided to take a walk around the university district of town. I must have been gone about two and a half or three hours when I realized that I was lost in a very seedy looking part of town. I didn't know what to do, so I called Chris. He told me to sit tight while he made up an excuse and he'd be there as soon as he could.

About a half hour later, he pulled into the parking lot of the little store I was at and my heart started beating a mile a minute. He got out of the car and hugged me, tight. Oh, God, it felt so good. He looked around at where I was and said, "Let's get you out of here. By the way, Baby Doll, how did you end up in this part of town?" I explained to him that I was bored and restless and decided to have a look around and got lost. He told me that the next time I was bored and restless to stay on campus. I wholeheartedly agreed.

On the ride back to the university, I sat as close as I could without sitting in his lap. He had his arm around me and it felt like it had always belonged there, so warm and comforting. He called Mary, his wife, and told her he ran into some traffic from a ball-game he knew had just let out and that he didn't know how long he'd be held up. He was smiling the most wonderfully wicked smile at me the whole time. While he was on the phone, I noticed that he had pulled off the main road and had stopped. When he hung up, he pilled me into his arms and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back for all I was worth. I needed him so bad it hurt so I reached down and started to caress his cock through his shorts. He pulled back and told me we needed to wait; he didn't want to give his wife any clues. "Sweetheart, If you return home with this," I stroked his cock, "she'll suspect something quicker than if you stay out longer than expected." I undid his zipper and slipped his rock solid cock from his pants and, leaning over, immediately slipped it into my mouth and began to suck and lick it until he shot spurt after spurt of delicious cum down my throat. "Oh, God, I've wanted to do that for a long time, Baby. Thank you." All he was able to do was nod his head in acknowledgement.

When he was finally able to concentrate, he started the car and pulled back out onto the main road. When we got to the university, he walked me to my room and kissed me again as I clung to him as if my life depended on it. "Baby Doll, you're killing me. I have to go," he said as he pulled me off him. "We'll have the whole day tomorrow." I kissed him again as I reluctantly let him go and watched until he was out of sight.

When I closed the door and turned around to start putting my things away, I noticed what I assumed was my new roommate looking at me with amusement in her eyes. We introduced ourselves to each other. Her name was Sara and she was also a history major. We also discovered that we had half of our classes together. Then she hit me with something I had not expected. "By the way, Chris is my best friend's brother. But I know his wife well enough not to blame him for having an affair and you don't have to worry about her finding out because of me." I explained that we weren't having an affair, yet. "I saw the way you two were looking at each other. If you aren't yet, it isn't for lack of wanting to." She helped me put my things away and then we went to get a bite to eat.

That night, I couldn't sleep because I still wanted Chris so much it hurt. I tossed and turned for what seemed like hours before I got up, and making sure not to wake Sara, got on the computer hoping Chris would be there. He was, which made my heart leap for joy. I sent him an IM to let him know I was on-line.

--Hey Baby Doll

Hi Sweetie

--I'm sorry I couldn't stay earlier.

Aren't you glad that I'm so understanding?

--Of course. That's one of the things I love about you.

So, how's work tonight, Love?

--Slow and boring.

Aw, poor baby. What do you suppose we could do about that?

--Hmmmmmm…I could think of a few things.

Like what, Love?

--Are you naked?

Nearly.

--Is your roommate asleep?

Do you think I'd be sitting here about to frig myself while talking to you with her awake?

--Guess not.

Now I'm naked, Love. What did you have in mind? And please tell me the office is empty except for you.

--Oh, it is 'Chelle. Are you wet yet?

What do you mean "yet". I've been wet since I first saw you this evening. Just thinking about you gets me so wet I feel like I'm floating in it.

--Mmmmm. I wish I were there to taste it. Are you playing with your pussy?

Yes. And I'm imagining it's your tongue on my clit. Are you stroking your cock? Is it hared for me?

--It's very hard, Baby Doll. I wish you were here to suck it for me. I know how much you want to.

Oh, God, yes, Love. I've never wanted to suck a cock like I want to suck yours. I would lick all around the head before licking down the underside of the shaft. Then I'd slowly slide it into my mouth and start to gently suck on it as I slide up and down.

--Oh, God, Baby Doll. That sounds so wonderful. My cock is getting so hard listening to you. You know what I would do if I were there with you??

What, Love? As if I didn't have a clue.

--I would lick that hot wet pussy of yours until you begged for more then I would suck on your clit until you screamed out your orgasm.

Oh, God, Baby Love, I'm cumming so hard. Cum with me, Love.

--Oh, Sweetheart, I am.

Mmmmmmm, I can almost taste it, Love.

--I gotta go, Baby. Don just pulled in.

I'll see you in the morning, Love. About what time will you get here?

--Around 9:00.

OK, Love. I'll be ready. 'Night.

The next morning, I suggested to Sara that she might need to go somewhere else. She looked at me with an understanding look on her face. "I need to go to see my advisor anyway. While I'm out I might as well go shopping for a new outfit for the Fall Festival. You sure you don't wanna come with me?" "Thanks anyway, Sara, I'm sure I'll find something to do," I told her with a grin on my face.

Chris was about to knock on the door when Sara opened it to leave. He stood there with a scared look on his face when he saw her. "Oh, God. Please don't tell Mary." "Don't worry Chris. Your secret is safe with me. I know how she can be sometimes, and, quite frankly, I'm amazed it took you this long to find a girlfriend." "Oh, thank you for understanding." "No problem, Chris. You two have fun." "Oh, don't worry Sara," I said with a wicked look in my eyes. "We will."

After she shut the door, Chris turned to lock it. When he turned back around, I was sitting on my bed. He walked over to me and took me into his arms and kissed me so deeply I thought I would faint. This time when I reached out to touch him, he didn't resist. He was so hard, I knew it must have been hurting him to keep it confined like that, so I reached up and undid his pants and slid them off of him. As soon as his cock was free from his pants, I broke the kiss and smiled. "Oh, no you don't. It's my turn, Baby Doll." He reached down and slipped my dress over my head, taking one aching nipple between his teeth and gently nibbling on it, causing me to moan out in desperate need.

The next thing I knew we were both completely naked with me lying on the bed, his tongue deep in my pussy. It felt as if I had died and gone to heaven, or a reasonable facsimile thereof. He was nibbling and sucking on my need swollen cunt lips as he fingered my dripping slit until I cried out in desperation. "Please, Chris, FUCK ME!!!!!!!!" He looked up at me and grinned, "What took you so long to ask?" And with that, he rose up, positioned his cockhead at the entrance to my hot, wet pussy, and drove into me with so much force, I thought I was gonna be split in two. "Oh, yes, FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!"

He reached down, grabbed my ankles and pulled them up to rest on his shoulders. He was driving his cock into me so hard and fast, I was lost in the pleasure. "Baby, you are so hot and wet, I could fuck you all day." He turned me over so he could fuck me from behind, without slipping out of my cunt. He continued to fuck me hard and fast; we were both so lost in our passion that we didn't hear the door open.

At about the time we both climaxed, we heard, "What the hell is going on?!?" We looked around and there were Sara and Mary standing in the doorway. Sara had this evil look on her face. "And you believed all that crap about my not telling. Shame on you." I couldn't believe it; she had lied to us. Then I looked at Mary and she was smiling!! "I was wondering how long it would take, Chris. I've had this fantasy about watching you fuck another woman for years."

We were both so shocked that we didn't even think about covering ourselves up. Sara excused herself and Mary came in, and, after closing the door, sat down. "You know I've been reading your e-mail Chris, don't you?" All he could do is nod. "Even after you though you were able to hide your accounts from me, I was able to break into your accounts and read everything. That's how I knew 'Chelle was coming here. I arranged with the dean to have her share a room with Sara, who was willing to tell me when you two were together."

By this time, we were recovered enough to try to cover ourselves up. "Don't bother," she told us. "I want to watch Chris shove his cock into your pretty mouth. NOW!!" I looked and noticed that his cock was hard again, so I knelt down in front of him and started to lick and suck his cock and balls. Before long he had his hands in my hair, pulling me harder against his groin, shoving his cock farther down my throat. I loved every minute of it. I love it when he gets rough; it makes me feel like such a slut.

He fucked my face so hard that he came before I knew it and I almost gagged, but I was able to swallow almost every drop. I looked up at Chris and he was smiling at me. "Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are?" He pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply.

To be continued...