Where Should I Park?

Story Info
Couple gets hot in secluded car park.
1.3k words
4.14
44.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped the watch out of my pocket thankfully it was almost six pm and time to leave the deli had been hellish all afternoon. Tracy would be meeting me outside work and you never knew what she was going to be wearing or what would happen. When we first met up we where both always so incredibly horny, we'd talked a lot on the phone about what we would like to do.

A female customer aged about mid forties wandered over to the counter. "Hi can I help?" I asked. She smiled back at me. "I need some cheese please."

"No problem did you have a particular variety that you wanted?"

"Could you recommend something?"

"Well my favourite is this one. " I said picking up a piece of the black waxed St Illyd and adding . "It's a semi soft welsh cheese with garlic and herbs."

"Sounds great to me."

"How much do you want?" I asked, noticing Tracy stood there for the first time. She was wearing her short red skirt and a black crop top I hadn't seen before. I glanced down to see her legs covered in black fishnets and her sexy boots just like I had suggested on the phone the night before.

"I'll take all of it thank you. " The woman said, I snapped my attention back to the customer. I priced it and handed it to her. "Thanks bye."

Tracy stepped forward. "Hi, I guess you like what I am wearing?"

"Oh yeah I do. I'll be finished in a minute or two. I need to leg it upstairs and get my stuff."

"No problem. Are you going to be long?"

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Nothing to worry about, I'll just cross my legs. " She said with a suggestive wink. If she meant what I think she meant it would be a great night.

Clare came over to me. "You can go if you want."

"Thanks. " I replied with a grin.

I legged it upstairs and quickly changed into a t-shirt, pulled my coat on and ran back downstairs. Tracy was waiting for me by the staff entrance. "You ready. Let's go."

We got into the car and Tracy grabbed the back of my head and kissed me passionately, sticking her tongue down my throat. "Come on let's go. I am so horny and desperate. " She moaned.

"Where to?" I asked.

"That car park you where talking about?" She suggested with a glint in her eye.

It only took two minutes to get to the car park and find a quiet spot. Tracy kissed me passionately, I ran my hand up her skirt and could feel her see through thong was already sopping wet. I ran my fingers across them and pressed against her clit flicking it my finger. She arched her back and moaned in my mouth. It only took a few moments and she was approaching an orgasm. "Don't make me cum. I am so desperate to pee I might wet myself."

"Sounds good to me. " I laughed and flicked harder.

"Oh fuck if I pee myself in my car I will kill you. " She thrashed wildly in orgasm but didn't pee.

"Outside then?"

In answer I simply opened the door and got out. Tracy leapt out and joined me round the back of the car. I grabbed her wrists, pushed her down onto her knees and handcuffed her to the fence her knees on the grass verge. No one coming into the car park would be able to see a thing. I lay down on the green verge on my back and grabbed one of her legs moving it across my face. Her pussy was just a couple of inches above my face.

I put my hands up her skirt around her bum and pulled her pussy onto my face. I nibbled at her pussy through her thong and teased her. She writhed in ecstasy, beneath the thin fabric I found her clit and alternated between nibbling at it, sucking and flicking it. It wasn't to long before she was building to a massive orgasm judging by the moans through gritted teeth.

Suddenly she snapped her legs tighter on my face as an orgasm swept through her. Moments later I heard a hiss and felt warm pee run through the fabric. I gulped hard. "Give it to me. " I moaned and another stream ran from her. "More. " I called.

Moments later and a whole long stream poured out of her running into my mouth, over my chin and onto my t-shirt. I pressed my mouth into the sopping wet fabric and sucked eagerly. The stream stopped. I slid up her body and smiled. "You got more?" I asked, she bit her lip and nodded. "Let me have it now."

I looked down and watched as she let another long stream out through the fabric of her thong and over my t-shirt and trousers making a big wet patch. Once she'd finished she kissed me passionately. "Fuck me!" she said, lifting a leg off me.

I slipped out from under her and pulled my trousers down followed by my boxers. I knelt behind her and pulled her knickers to one side and rammed two fingers up in her pussy making her moan. With my other hand I grabbed my cock and moved into position. Withdrawing my fingers I slipped my cock so it was positioned right by the entrance. "You want this?"

"Please give it to me. " She begged.

"What do you want?" I teased.

"Put your cock in me now!" She moaned.

I gripped her hips and rammed my cock into her pussy and began to rapidly fuck her as hard as I could pulling my cock almost all the way out and then ramming it back in suddenly she was rocked by a mammoth orgasm. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pulled her knickers further to one side. I slipped two fingers back into her pussy and smeared her juices around her bum. "Oh shit! You are going to fuck me up the bum?" She asked with a hint of lust in her voice.

I slid my cock right up to the entrance then leant forward so it slowly sank all the way in making Tracy moan aloud. She pushed her bum up as if trying to get me to penetrate deeper into her pussy. I grabbed her hips again and started to slowly thrust into her bum once I had got a rhythm going I reached in my coat pocket and took out the small blue remote control vibrator and slid it up into her pussy.

I pulled the remote out and whacked it on. Tracy writhed and bucked once the vibrations began. Every time my cock sank inside her tight bum I could feel the vibrations that where inside her pussy. I could feel and hear another orgasm brewing and then suddenly she was having a huge orgasm. It was too much for me and I shot load after load of spunk inside her. I withdrew my cock and breathed heavily watching as a thin trail of my spunk ran out of her mouth.

I moved round to her head and pulled her chin up. "Suck my cock clean. " I ordered.

She took my cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck it clean pausing as the vibrator bought her to another orgasm. Suddenly I needed my post orgasm pee, looking down I looked at my cock inside her mouth and gave a sigh. I felt the pee run up and out of my cock and into her mouth. I wasn't sure what she would do and thought she would pull away. She just sucked as fast she could and gulped down my pee setting an orgasm ripping through her body.

I got up and quickly changed into dry clothes. Next I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of her laying there, spunk running out of her bum and a dribble of my pee running out of her mouth. I hadn't noticed two blokes in their twenties walking round the edge of the car park...

To be continued...