Where the Hell is He?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah that's it, take it deep!" He said with a chuckle after, slowly beginning to pump his hips.

Tiffany coughed a bit as he shoved his whole cock in, hitting the back of her throat with it. Saliva was dripping down her chin as she slobbered and sucked him off. Freddie looked down with a smirk, this was the hottest thing he'd ever done!

"Yeah, you like that? This big cock down your throat?" He asked, holding her head down to the base of his cock for a few moments, then letting her go a bit to continue sucking. All she could do at this point was nod her head a bit, to agree she liked it.

Freddie was grunting softly now with every thrust of his hips, his cock massive and swollen. He slid it out of her mouth and slapped her face hard with it, and rubbing it all over her cheeks and lips.

"Suck on my balls, then I'll be wrecking that cunt of yours!" He said.

Tiffany smiled at him and obediently began. First she kissed his heavy sack all over, giving it a little tickle. She then slowly slid them in her mouth and began sucking on them, feeling his pubic hairs tickle her nose and mouth.

Freddie groaned louder above her, still slapping her with his cock as she sucked on his balls. "That's it, suck on those sweaty balls."

Tiffany was surprised the bathroom wasn't flooded at this point! Her pussy was drenched! Out of all the guys that had fucked her, which had definitely been a lot, none of them had ever turned her on so strongly like this before! She felt it was her duty to please Freddie as best as she could!

After a few minutes longer of his balls and cock being sucked, Freddie couldn't wait a moment longer. He needed to fuck this bitch! He yanked her up and pulled her into one of the stalls, closing the door and bending her over the toilet.

"Alright, let's see what exactly I'm working with here. I'd eat your cunt out normally, but I don't know how many guys have been in you, so you don't get that privilege from me." He said cruelly.

Tiffany bit her bottom lip in pure bliss hearing him talk to her like this. A sudden harsh slap on her ass brought her back into the moment, and she squealed out.

"Keep quiet will you? Damn if someone catches me with the likes of you, I'll be fucked." He said, smacking her ass again, starting to turn it red.

Tiffany covered her mouth to keep from yelping out again and again as he kept spanking her, laughing as he did so. After he was satisfied, she could feel him roughly yanking her panties to the side, rubbing her exposed pussy.

"Oh yeah baby, you've got a real nice cunt here. Maybe it won't be so nice after I'm done with it though." Freddie said, smacking it lightly with his hand.

Freddie held out out his erect cock, and began rubbing it hard against her little wet pussy. He wondered if she'd even be tight at this point in her whore life, but he didn't care, he just needed to bust a quick nut! With that he thrusted into her roughly, in one push, a low grunt escaping from his lips, and a muffled whimper from Tiffany as she covered her own mouth. Tight enough.

"Fuckin' hell, ohh, I'm going to destroy this!" He said as he gripped her ass in his hands, giving one cheek a firm slap as he began thrusting.

Tiffany already felt her legs quivering as he was thrusting into her, his cock was very large! She knew it had been big before, but not this huge until today! How the hell did Madison still walk after this long of being with Freddie?

"You like that? This big cock in you?" Freddie asked her, sliding one his hands down to rub on her clit as he kept pumping his dick into her.

Freddie was already pumping very hard and fast into Tiffany, this was the best cunt he'd ever had! His balls were smacking into her loudly, and his belt buckle was clinking in the rhythm of his thrusts. He slid his hands from her lower half up her body, pinching and tickling her all over to tease and frustrate her. His hands then landed on her tits, and he began to squeeze them in his hands, feeling how hard her nipples were. He gave them firm slaps as well, grinning as he watched them jiggle around. He stopped his thrusting and pulled out, only to plunge back in with lethal force, causing another muffled whimper from Tiffany.

Her body was quivering and her pussy juices were slowly sliding down her leg. She slid her hand down and began to rub her clit, feeling her pussy being bulged and stretched out from the cock that was ravaging it. She felt like she was in a dream! All she could hear was Freddie's grunts and the clinking of his belt. She was glad no one had came into the bathroom yet.

"Yeah, you can take it. Ohhh fuck!" Freddie said in a groan, slamming his hips into her faster now, clenching onto her tits like he was hanging off a cliff.

Freddie glanced at his watch, surprised by the time. He'd really have to finish up soon and get back to his groomsmen. No doubt Madison was about to jump out a window at this point from worry and anger and whatever else, but he didn't care! He was having the time of his life!

He began to thrust harder, grinding his hips in circles as he was balls deep inside of her. His grunts were getting louder and louder at this point, and he didn't even care. Whoever walked in now could just deal with it!

"Alright, I'm ready to mark you for good slut! I hope you're on some sort of pill, I'll be damned if you fuck up my marriage by getting knocked up!" He hissed to her as he began pumping as fast as he could.

Freddie grabbed onto one of her hips with one hand, and her neck with the other, pumping like a madman. This was it, after all the years of seeing this bitch and imagining fucking her, he was finally about to bust his load inside of her. His breathing was very heavy, and he felt the tingling sensation in his heavy ball sack getting stronger and stronger. After a few more pumps he slammed his hips in for one final cruel blow, his dick balls deep into her as he began to flood her with his semen.

"Oh god yes, fuckin' yes!" He moaned out, throwing his head back as he blew his hot and sticky load into her.

Tiffany squirmed as she felt her own cum dripping down her legs and she orgasmed, and her pussy getting flooded with his cum. If he hadn't have been gripping onto her, she would have fell right into the toilet from weakness!

He chuckled behind her and slowly pulled his cock out, tapping it against her hip, and rubbing the last bit of his cum all over her ass cheek. They were both breathing heavy at this point, no one saying anything. Freddie reached for some toilet paper and began to wipe his dick off, while Tiffany sat down on the toilet to catch her breath. Freddie certainly felt relaxed now, and was ready to be married! Tiffany had been very helpful. Maybe he'd reward her with cock more often.

"Well Tiffany, thank you for your help. At Least you're good for something." He said with a smirk.

Tiffany looked at up him coyly, still getting over that she had just been used by this man, and loved every second of it! Her pussy was very sore and so was her throat!

She watched as Freddie pulled his pants back up, zipping them up and tucking his shirt back in. She ogled the bulge that was still showing in them.

"And not a fuckin' word to anyone about this, understand?" He said to her, slapping her cheek gently as he walked out of the stall.

After a few seconds later, she heard him talking on the phone in the hall.

"Madison honey, I'm so sorry. I went to check on something in the venue and I was locked in a closet. Yeah, Tiffany found me, she's just fixing up her makeup and shit. Ok, I'll be on my way. I love you darling."

Tiffany heard his footsteps trail off down the hall. She stood up and pulled her panties back up, limping into the main part of the bathroom, smiling to herself in the mirror as she straightened herself out. She was very excited for the wedding to already take place , and wondered when she herself would be married.

She smirked to herself as she pulled out her comb and makeup from her purse. Why the fuck would she bother getting married, when she could just fuck other people's husband's?

The end, for now.