Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With all due respect sir, you're anything but normal. You are the only natal to become an elite. You're the husband of the president's son and you helped exposed Dart's corrupted ways. Normal isn't what I would call you sir."

"Please, call me Will. Quite frankly, I'm surprise you know that much about me?" he spoke.

It was only then did I realize how stalker-ish I sounded. I basically made it sound like I researched him night and day, which only made me blush deeper. "Sorry sir," I apologized.

"Will," he corrected.

"Sorry, I mean Will. It's just, you changed my life in ways you don't even know."

For a moment, a look of confusion washed over his features, before being replaced by one of understanding. "Oh, you're gay too."

"Yeah, and if not for you, I'll probably still be in the closet."

"Well, I'm glad I could have made an impact on your life. I was, after all, in the same position you were in. I can't take all the credit though. President Hopper had a huge role to play in that," he smiled.

I couldn't get over how casual he was, just another proof that he was once natal too. He didn't have that unapproachable elite aura that some elites possessed.

"Okay, I think I'm done gushing," I said, taking a deep breath to bring my excitement back down to normal levels.

"Shall we begin then?" he asked, to which I nodded. I still didn't know what the interview was about, but I really couldn't care. I had just met my hero, and the interview could have been the most uncomfortable thing in the world but I would not have cared...I think.

-------------------

So, how was that? Comment your thoughts.