Where the Lines Overlap Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the hoverbike slow down, finally coming to a stop a few yards from the wall of glass. Taron turned his head to me, tapping the button on his helmet, causing it to fold back away. "We're here. You can get off now," he said when he noticed I didn't seem to be moving. I awkwardly climbed off and removed my helmet as well, handing it back to Taron.

He wordlessly put the bands away, immediately walking towards the wall. I followed him, sticking my hands in my pocket as I trailed behind him. I took the time to look beyond the glass, seeing as pavement gave way to moon rock beyond the glass. Further down a few miles away, I could see another dome, just another part of Lunaris. The moon was covered with domes, all of which were part of Lunaris. I guess we were lucky, living in the dome that housed the city centre. It was, in fact the largest dome.

Taron stopped by the glass, folding his arms in front of him, staring out to space. I stood beside him, observing the glass in front of me. The dome was made of a high density glass, probably a meter thick. I placed a hand on it, feeling the coldness of the wall on my hand.

"Why do you think that?" Taron asked all of a sudden. I turned to him to see him still staring out to space.

"Think what?"

"That you raped me," he muttered, turning his head to face him. I took one look into his eyes and had to divert my gaze. I couldn't bring myself to look at him for long periods of time.

"Because I did," I said matter of factly. I did though. It was a fact. "I threw myself at you. Forced myself onto you. That's rape."

"I guess that's true," he said. "Unless..."

I furrowed my brow. "There is no unless Taron. I raped you, plain and simple. It was wrong and I'm so, so sorry that I did it. I have never regretted something as much as this. I wish I could go back and change things, make sure I didn't do it." I felt my eyes stinging as I felt my tears welling up again.

"I don't," he said. I could feel Taron walk up and standing behind me. "I don't wish that what happened between us didn't happen." Then I felt his hand by my waist, moving to hug me around the torso as I had done to him on the bike. At his touch I pulled myself away, turning to him.

"I...Please don't. I...I feel...dirty. You don't deserve that."

"I'll decide what I think I deserve or not Branson, not you," he said, returning his hand to my waist. I felt the urge to pull away again, but the glare Taron shot me told me to stay where I was. "Besides, you didn't let me finish what I wanted to say just now."

"How can you even look at me right now? You should hate me."

"Can you just shut up? I'm trying to tell you here," he said. I shut my mouth, but averted his gaze. "As I was saying. Yes, it can be considered rape, unless...I allowed it to happen."

My head shot up to meet his gaze. I looked into his eyes, trying to see if he was lying, just to make me feel better. I could only see sincerity. "What?"

"Sorry Branson, you're big but did you honestly think you could make me do something I didn't want to?" He asked, moving a step closer to me. "I wanted you. I've wanted you since the first time I saw you. I just...didn't think you liked me," he continued, taking another step closer. He was now so close to me I could feel the electricity flowing between us. "Do you like me Kev?"

I gulped. Taron's face was inches from mine, his green eyes burning holes in my own. "I...I..." I stuttered.

"Tell me Kev. Prove it to me." His face was now so close to mine I could feel his breath on my lips. He looked at me, waiting for me to make a move. "I loved what you did. Makes me hot just thinking about it."

All inhibitions were lost in an instant. I grabbed his face, pulling his lips to mine, crashing our mouths together. I could feel his smile against my lips, proceeding to move his hands completely around my waist, pulling us completely together. I could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against my own growing erection. My back contacted the glass wall as Taron pushed me gently backwards as if trying to bring us even closer together.

I opened my mouth, Taron instantly getting the message, his tongue probing and exploring. I was once again reminded of his taste from earlier, and I knew that it was definitely something that I could get addicted to. A taste all his own.

Taron was slow yet fast, rough yet gentle. His touch made my heart race while slowing my brain. His smell ignited my senses, everything becoming magnified. My hand held his face, gently caressing his skin, feeling the slight stubble that peppered his jawline.

He finally broke the kiss, nuzzling my face with his own. "You're a really good kisser," he whispered, making me chuckle.

"You're the first person to tell me that."

"But I'm not your first?"

"Does that bother you?" I asked.

"You're not my first either, so I guess we're even," he said, chuckling before placing another soft kiss on my lips.

"Is this real? I mean, is this some weird CKT session or something?" I asked, putting out how unreal this all seemed to me.

"I sure hope not," he said, finally opening his eyes. "So, did you rape me?"

"I think the answer you want to hear me say is no."

"Yes, but only because it's the truth." Taron pulled off me and moved to my side, leaning against the glass wall like I was. "So what does this make us?"

"I don't know. I mean how will this even work? You're elite, I'm natal," I said.

"So?" Taron asked, shooting a confused look in my direction.

"I don't know, we can't be together right?"

"What? Where did you hear that from?"

"Nowhere. I just thought—"

"Well you thought wrong. I don't care that you're a natal and you shouldn't care if I'm elite. It's a little weird but so what?"

"I don't know," I said.

"While we're on the subject, can I ask you something?" I nodded to him, waiting for him to continue. "Okay...um...was what Will Harrison said true? Tell me the truth."

"No. At least not in the way he thinks. It's just...you have a habit of calling me dumb," I said, blushing. It sounded so pre school to me, being affected by something as small as that.

"Well, you can't deny you're a little dense," he said. I turned to him, shocked that he had said that, only to see him smiling at me. "I'm joking. See what I mean though?"

"Whatever. I'll admit that I'm not the smartest person around but...I don't know."

"If it bothers you that much, I'll stop. Okay? I didn't think that you'll even think twice about it honestly. You and your brother always seem like people who couldn't give a fuck what others thought about them. Maybe that's why Alena became your best friend."

"I don't care if it's someone else, but...when you say it...I don't know. Mind you this was before I knew you liked me so..."

"Anything else? Anything I have ever done to you that you don't like. I swear the only reason I picked on you was because I thought it was the only way I could talk to you."

"Now who's the stupid one," I rebutted.

"Touché. So now that that is settled, back to the task at hand. What's the decision? You wanna try a relationship with me?"

"If I say no?" I said.

"Then I'll know you're lying. I felt your erection man. I know you liked what we did."

"It felt good. Rub your cock against mine and regardless of whether I like you or not, I would have gotten hard."

"I guess, but then again you wouldn't have jumped me in the shower last week if you didn't like me," he said. At the mention of last Friday, the smile I had dropped from my face, something that wasn't lost on Taron either. "Oh my god, you still feel bad about it. Kevin, I loved it okay? You had your fingers around my dick, you know how hard I was. Trust me Kev, I loved it. You had me orgasming so hard I thought I was going to pass out."

"Can you...not be so...graphic with your depictions," I said.

"Hey, I'm a scientist. I report what I observe as is," he replied. "So do you believe me or do I need to conduct a repeat experiment to show proof of concept?"

"I would say no, but quite frankly a repeat experiment does sound tempting."

"You're such a horndog," he laughed, pushing at my shoulder before leaning into my side, touching his shoulder to mine. He sighed, interlacing his fingers with mine.

At some point we had sunk to the ground, our backs propped against the glass wall. With hands still interlocked, we simply enjoyed the silence. Being this far away from the city was peaceful and very relaxing. Of course, that may be due to the the calming effect of Taron's hand in mine, but who knows. Nothing was said between us, everything that needed to be said already spoken.

The sudden beeping from my wrist broke the silence however, my BIC flashing from a call. I brought my wrist up to see that it was Ken who was calling. It suddenly occurred to me that I had left the research centre without telling either Ken or Alena of my departure. I swiped a finger across the screen, answering the call.

"Hey man, where are you? We can't find you anywhere," Ken said, his voice echoing from the small speaker of my BIC.

"Yeah sorry about that. I forgot to tell you I left," I replied.

"Yeah I figured. So what, you head home or something? I know it can be pretty boring for you here."

I turned to look at Taron who returned my look. "Um...no. I'm actually with someone right now."

"Really? Who?" Ken asked incredulously.

I was about to brush it off when Taron spoke up, "He's with me Branson."

Ken immediately went full on protective twin at the sound of Taron's voice. "Taron? What did you do to my brother? If you so much as—"

"Ken," I tried interjecting but Ken carried on, not hearing me at all

"—lay a finger on him I swear I will personally—"

"Ken," I repeated.

"—hunt you down and kill you myself do you hear—"

"Ken!" I shouted, finally causing him to end his rant. "I'm fine. We're just talking."

"Oh...well um...do you need me to come get you?" He asked, his voice returning to his calm tone when he realized Taron hadn't beat me up like he thought.

"I don't think that's necessary Ken."

"Don't worry Branson. I'll make sure he gets home safe," Taron added.

"You'd better Wolfrum. You'd better," Ken said, not at all trying to conceal the growl in his voice.

"Oh and by the way, I already laid my hands on your brother," Taron added, although from his tone you could tell he didn't mean the same thing as Ken did.

"Wait what?! Kev you didn't—"

"Bye Branson," Taron laughed, swiping across my BIC and ending the call. I couldn't help the chuckle that escape from me at that point.

"You know you just left me with a lot of explaining to do later right?" I said, smiling at him.

"Yeah I know. Consider it punishment for being so stupid," he said, only to have his smile drop not a second later. "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean—"

"It's fine Taron. Like I said, it doesn't bother me. At least not anymore."

"Are you sure?" I nodded to his question, making him sigh in relief. "Good, because it would take a lot of getting used to, not insulting you and all."

"Asshole," I said, bumping him in the shoulder.

"Right here? I mean I know you want me but I thought you'd prefer someplace more private. Told you you're a horndog," Taron smirked.

"You're one to talk, you're just as much of a horny bastard."

"Only with you Kev," he said, looking at me in the eyes. I didn't know what to say to that. It was sweet and yet had a slight joking undertone and I couldn't tell which was which. Taron didn't give me much time to think about it however, getting up and pulling me to my feet. "So, shall I get you home before your brother decides to track us down and possibly castrate me?"

"You joke, but he is fully capable of actually going through with that."

"And I believe you," he said, walking back to the hoverbike. We took our time though, walking along with our hands tied together. I'm not going to lie, it did feel a little strange. A few hours ago, the thought of being able to talk to Taron was difficult, let alone actually holding his hand. I would say however, that Taron being slightly more gentlemanly towards me was a nice change, although I wouldn't want our little bickering spats to stop completely.

Eventually, we made it to the hoverbike and he handed me a helmet band once again. I took another look at his Comet, this time observing it more closely, not having anything else plaguing my thoughts. "I'm surprised you actually know how to ride a hoverbike," I said.

"Yep, so are a lot of people. Nearly gave my parents a heart attack when I told them I bought a Comet," he chuckled, remembering the thought.

"Why though?"

"Not many elites ride hoverbikes. Most of them think it's dangerous, especially one as fast as this baby right here. It's only natural that my parents were a little shocked," he said, patting the top of the bike like it was a prized purebred animal.

"That's not what I meant."

"Oh? Then what were you referring too?"

"Why did you learn to ride one?"

"Oh...um...hmm," he paused, looking deep in thought as he pondered about the question. "I don't know really. I just wanted to. City centre traffic was one of the reasons for sure, I mean it sure beats a hovercar in that sense. Or maybe it's just my inner thrill seeker. I don't know."

"You're a thrill seeker?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him in disbelief.

"What? I can't be? I wanted you didn't I?"

"Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes before pulling the helmet around my head. I watched as Taron did the same as he mounted the bike before pulling myself in behind him. I tentatively placed my hands around his torso without his prodding, my hands barely touching the sides of his waist.

"C'mon Branson, just hold on like you mean it. I swear I don't bite. Okay maybe I do, but not the unpleasant kind," he smirked.

"Are you always like this?"

"You have that effect on me," he said before taking off down the road. He didn't drive as fast this time though, moving at a much more leisurely pace, but somehow I was still holding on to him tightly, maybe even tighter than when he was traveling at breakneck speed. On the outside, I may have appeared calm and collected, but inside I was a hot mess.

I mean the day had been nothing short of an emotional roller coaster. I was happy earlier in the day because it was officially the last day of school for both Ken and me. I was nervous, wondering if I wanted to go to the gym or not, lest I bump into Taron. I was scared when I did indeed bump into Taron while I was at the research centre, angry at myself after recalling the things I did to him, shocked when he kissed me and confused when he told me he liked me. I swear I have felt more emotions in that one day than my whole life put together.

And yet, I felt somewhat at peace. Taron liked me, and this time it wasn't some strange fantasy my mind concocted. It was real. Taron liked me and he was holding my hand, being all kinds of sweet but still throwing in his little quirks here and there. But most importantly, I felt at peace because I finally knew for a fact that what had been keeping me awake at night for the past week was all in my head. Ken, as usual, was right in his assumptions that Taron had liked what I had done. Taron himself had confirmed that, and I believed him.

As for me, I won't say that what happened doesn't bother me anymore because it does. Knowing that Taron wasn't disgusted by my actions did feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders but that doesn't excuse my lack of self control. It still bugs me that I had lost my control like that and I may never know what compelled me to do it. I mean I could come up with a thousand excuses but whatever the case, I should have had the willpower to maintain some sort of decency.

We eventually came to a stop outside my house. I got off and removed my helmet, handing it back to Taron. He too had done the same, leaning against his bike as we looked at each other awkwardly.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.

"I'd like that," I replied, blushing ever so slightly.

"Well...okay then. I'll call you."

"Sure."

"Good luck with your brother," he smirked before moving in and giving me a quick kiss.

I sighed as he pulled away; a contented sigh that I felt come out whenever I felt his lips against mine. "Thanks," I muttered. He smiled, before clicking his helmet on and headed down the road.

I turned, feeling a little bit like I was on cloud nine. I entered my house and lo and behold, Ken stood just behind the door, arms crossed and tapping his foot. He gave me the feeling like he had been waiting impatiently for my return, which knowing Ken, was probably what he was doing. The expression he wore told me that the day was far from over for me, about to be put through an interrogation that would have made the hardest cop proud.

"Hi," I tried weakly.

"You've got some explaining to do," he said and I knew that I would not have a moments rest. I was about to be ripped a new one. Well, into the fire then.

12