Where the Wild Things Are

Story Info
An outdoor strap-on fantasy.
815 words
4.08
15.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BhamDomme
BhamDomme
17 Followers

It's a warm and beautiful summer evening and we're going for a walk in the woods. The air is fresh and we can smell the trees and all the other forest scents. The twigs and such snap under our feet as we walk.

I say "Come here, I want to show you something," and we walk a little further. "There's a little spot I'd like to show you."

We arrive at our destination. Unknown to you, I've come here earlier and hidden my toy bag and supplies among the fallen branches and ferns, so they will be at the ready. We stop, lean on my favorite tree and we kiss for a bit.

I tell you to strip and wrap your arms around the tree trunk and you do. I get some white cotton rope out of my toy bag and secure you by the wrists with it. I bite you on the ear and you startle a bit. "Your MINE," I say. "I own you."

I start to massage your shoulders with my strong fingers and you begin to relax, leaning onto the tree. I reach into my toy bag and pull out a flogger, slowly dragging the suede falls across your back. Half the falls are braided with knots on the end and the other half are plain.

You shut your eyes and just feel. Thwap. I hit you with the suede, gently at first to warm you up. Thwap. Thwap!! You moan as the intensity increases. I grab you by the hair and kiss you, checking to see how you feel and you smile. I feel your skin and it's warming up nicely.

I continue to flog you and you gasp as my flogger meet your back. Your moans and squeals of delight fill the air. Whack!! I flog you harder. You push your butt toward me. Whack! Whack!! I hit you on the ass cheeks with the flogger. Then I start to slow down and stop. I rub your back and then kiss you again.

I get my wooden paddle out of the bag and, when it meets with your ass cheeks, you twitch a little as you didn't expect it. I spank you until your ass cheeks are a nice rosy shade of pink. Then I lay down the paddle.

I put some lube on my gloved fingers, slip one into your ass and work it, then two fingers, then three as your ass relaxes and loosens a bit. I grab you by the hair as I whisper in your ear "I'm going to fuck you like the little bitch you are."

"Yes Ma'am," you say. I drop my pants to reveal the strap-on harness I'm already wearing, grab the dildo portion out of my bag, and put it on. I slather more lube on your ass and press the tip of my cock onto your hole, easily entering you. Your muscles twitch and relax to accommodate it.

I reach around and rub your nipples. They begin to harden and you moan contentedly. I bite that special spot on the side of your neck and, as I thrust faster, I grab your now-erect nipples between my nails and I pinch them....first softly and then harder. Your moans and screams fill the forest but I know you're a huge masochist and you're loving every bit of it.

I pinch your nipples and fuck your ass harder with my strap-on. My strap-on has a vibrator that rests against my clit and I can feel the tension building as it vibrates my clit with every thrust.

As my cock massages your prostate, your own cock begins to harden. You thrust your ass up to meet me and that vibrator presses hard against me. I feel the waves of impending orgasm wash over me and I moan as I spasm to release. I withdraw my cock from your ass, wrap it in a towel and put in in the toy bag.

I grab a soft blanket from the supplies I had waiting here and spread it out on the ground. Then I untie the rope around your wrists and say "Come over here and lie down," so you do.

I climb above you and we 69. As your face is buried in my pussy, I'm sucking and nibbling at your cock. I can feel the tension building again and you do also. You're very hard and now throbbing. I squirt on you and howl as I cum.

I can sense you're very close also, so I replace my mouth with my hand on your cock. You spurt your hot cum several times into my hand and then I tell you "Lick it clean," so you do.

I kiss you again and then we cuddle on the blanket for awhile, sipping and nibbling at the snacks I've brought along for just this moment in time.

BhamDomme
BhamDomme
17 Followers