Where The Women Are Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KR
KR
329 Followers

Erin's hand moved within me, fingers deft and sensitive, knowing exactly where to press. She found my G-spot, making me cry out. She attacked my clit with renewed fervor and suddenly Sophia was there, hovering over me, her pussy just inches from my face. Her eyes blazed down at me, those fierce dark eyes, and I raised my hands to her hips, bringing her down on me. She was wet and open, her clit hard again. I ran my tongue from her opening to the tip of her clit and back again. She tasted and smelled divine. Salty and tangy, musky and spicy. I wanted more. She moaned and arched, making the jewelled piercing in her navel twinkle. She shifted, leaning forward on her hands, her head toward Erin.

"Suck it," Sophia instructed. It was not a request. I took her clit into my mouth, sucking it between my teeth. She pressed her pussy harder against my face. "Yesssss..." she hissed.

This must have appealed to Erin, because she attacked my clit, nipping on the hood, scraping it between her teeth. It made me jolt and cry out, and I repeated what she was doing to me on Sophia, eating her pussy the way Erin ate mine. For an endless moment in time, fingers plunged into me, Sophia rocked on my face, Erin's breath splashed across my skin whenever she came up for air. I have no idea how long it lasted, how long it took me to come, but at one point Erin stimulated my clit and G-spot the right way at the right time and that was it. I climaxed. Hard. Harder than I ever had before. I clamped down on Erin's fingers so hard that I don't think she could have pulled them out of me if she tried. I sucked air into my lungs through my nostrils and wailed against Sophia's pussy, my body bucking and writhing, my fingers digging into her hips, clinging to her like she was the only thing keeping me from being swept away.

Erin came next. She must have been playing with her clit as she pleasured me, because there she was, shoulders rocking against my thighs, her cries muffled against my pussy, making it vibrate, extending my orgasm.

Sophia's thighs closed on my head and her full weight pressed against my face. I could hear nothing but the sounds of my own moaning. Her pussy moved on my face like a mouth, slick and mobile, bumping and grinding shamelessly. I tried to breathe in and succeeded only in sucking pussy juice into my nose. I felt a moment of panic and pushed at her hips. She shifted forward and I gasped for breath, and then she was on me again, rocking against my nose and mouth for all she was worth.

Not long afterwards, my eyes tracked the languid movements of her body as she slid off my chest to lay on the floor next to me. My eyes scanned the wall of the shower room, resting for a moment on the doorway, then scanning back. My heart skipped a beat. There was someone there! I had never seen her before. She was dressed in a swimsuit, had probably come here to shower after her swim. I wondered how long she had been there, watching us. My eyes met hers and when she realized she had been caught, she jumped and then turned around, fleeing.

I looked at Erin and Sophia. Neither of them seemed to have noticed our unknown observer, and I decided not to tell them about her. Instead, I sat up, groaning at the sudden lightheaded feeling, and ran my fingers through Erin's hair. Her head was still resting against my thigh.

"Thank you," I murmured, at a loss for anything else to say. I rarely ever had difficulty finding the words to express myself, but in this case, it seemed that words would only diminish what I felt. Erin gave me a radiant smile, and Sophia trailed her fingers down my arm.

"Have dinner with us," Sophie half-asked, half-ordered.

Suddenly, I realized that I was ravenously hungry. Sophia was a handful and a mouthful; but a meal, she was not.

"Whose house is closest?" I asked, then named mine.

It turned out that Erin's was closest, just a short walk from the exercise facility, located between it and the science center where I spent most of my days. We finished up showering and dressing, then headed up the path to her house, chatting about a guest speaker coming to campus. Erin let us into her house and we followed the wonderful smell into the dimly lighted dining room. I was disoriented by the white tablecloths and candles for a moment, then realized it was Thursday. Of course. We always had dinner by candlelight on Thursdays.

We gathered our meal from the buffet: London broil, fresh asperagus with hollandaise, and garlic mashed potatoes, then sat down in a private corner to eat and talk quietly. Erin and Sophia both flirted with me, touching me, awakening my flesh even as I fought not to yawn. My body sent me conflicting messages. I wanted to eat, I wanted to sleep. I wanted to fuck, to suck, to taste, to lose myself in the sensual delights these women offered. I wanted to know what Erin tasted and smelled like. I wanted to feel Sophia's wide, mobile mouth on my clit.

In the end, curiosity and desire won. As I followed them up to Erin's room after dinner, I knew sleep would be a long way off. I also knew, without a doubt, that it would be the most exhausted, the most satisfying sleep I'd ever have.

KR
KR
329 Followers
12