Where The Women Are Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KR
KR
330 Followers

When I ran out of things to say, I stood up and stepped away. Hope raised a trembling hand to wipe the tears from her face. She took a deep breath and gripped the hem of her skirt in both hands, then looked up, meeting my eyes, then Sophia's, then Erin's.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"You're sorry?" Sophia asked. She looked at Erin with an incredulous expression on her face. "She's sorry."

Erin's hand reached out and slapped Hope's cheek. It happened so quickly none of us had time to react. Hope raised a hand to her face and started crying in earnest.

"I'm so sorry," she said almost to her self. She hugged her other arm around her waist and started rocking a little.

"Sorry doesn't cut it," said Erin at the same time Sophia said, "Sorry isn't good enough."

They looked at each other, and a moment later, Pilar intersposed herself between Hope and the two women. "What are you going to do?" She asked them.

"I'm going to put her skinny white ass over my lap and spank her, is what I'm going to do," ground Sophia.

She tried to push past Pilar, and I put a hand on her arm, thumb lightly pressing a nerve cluster just enough to get her attention. Two sets of eyes, one black, one dark brown, met and dueled.

I shook my head and spoke to Sophia in language we both understood on a visceral level. "First, don't touch Pilar, she mine. Second, this her room. Nothing happen here she don't want to happen, ne?"

Erin and Pilar pulled us apart before Sophia could respond to my warning.

Hope spoke up.

"Ok," she said.

"What?" Pilar asked, turning to look at the mousy girl we'd momentarily forgotten.

"Sophia can spank me. I suppose I deserve it." She was silent for a moment. "No, there is no 'suppose' about it. I deserve that, and far worse."

She wiped the tears off her face, then stood up and walked to Sophia. She took the sexy latina's hand and squeezed it. "I really am sorry, Sophia. I didn't realise all the trouble I caused."

I smiled to myself. It was pretty obvious to me that Hope was hot for Sophia. I wondered if the others noticed, too?

Sophia looked at Erin, her face alight with excitement and anticipation. "Spanking enough?" she asked.

Erin grinned, then looked thoughtful. She glanced at Hope and for a moment something flashed across her face. I wasn't certain, but it seemed to me that she felt sorry for the girl. I had a feeling she'd been spanked by Sophia before and had not found it an enjoyable experience.

"Thirty swats," she said, "Ten for each of us. What do you think, Kay?"

"In her underwear," I amended. I wanted to see the pink glow on her pale skin when Sophia was done with her.

We all looked at Hope.

She wrung her hands together, fresh tears falling from her eyes, and nodded submissively.

"Ok," she said in a quavering voice. "Thirty swats, in my--in my undies."

Sophia lifted Pilar's straight-backed chair from her desk and placed it in the middle of the room, then sat in it. Erin moved to stand behind her, Pilar turned up the radiator, and Hope ducked into the bathroom.. I leaned against the wall near the bathroom door, listening to make sure she didn't head into my room and disturb Drew.

Two minutes later Hope appeared, bearing her clothes in a nicely-folded bundle. She had a long, lean runner's body, I could see, with very small breasts and impossibly thin legs. She wore a camisole and matching bottoms, both silk, in a peach colour. She laid her clothes at the foot of Pilar's bed and stood there, her head bowed, bobbed brown hair once again concealing her face. Pilar went to her, put her hand on the younger woman's arm. "You don't have to do this, you know."

"Yes, I do," Hope said, and taking a deep breath, turned around and walked to Sophia. "How do you want me?"

"Erin, bring a pillow," Sophia said.

Erin grabbed a throw pillow from the chair under the window and handed it to Sophia, who dropped it on the floor to her left. She then took Hope's hand and pulled her over her lap so the girl's bottom was in the air and her head was down, almost to the floor.

"Pilar, will you keep count please?" Sophia asked, rightly so, as Pilar was not an interested party.

Pilar winced and nodded.

Sophia ran her right hand over Hope's bottom. I watched the girl flinch, watched her body tighten up until she was taut as a bowstring.

"Are you ready, Hope?" she asked.

The girl whimpered, but she nodded.

Sophia raised her hand, let it fall.

The was a loud, stinging 'SMACK' followed immediately by a cry from Hope. The girl kicked her legs out and wriggled on Sophia's lap.

"One," Pilar said solemnly.

Sophia rested her hand on the girl's bottom and then let it rise and fall.

Again, the 'SMACK' was chased by a cry from Hope. Her hips bounced, pressing her mound momentarily against Sophia's knee.

"Two," said Pilar.

Just as Pilar counted the tenth swat, the bathroom door opened and Drew walked in, naked as the day he was born, with an erection that would be the envy of any nymph-chasing satyr. "Can I watch whatever game you are play--- Hey! What the hell?"

Hope gasped and tried to squirm off Sophia's lap. Erin dove for her, helping Sophia hold her in place. Pilar and I grabbed Drew.

"Not now, Drew." I said, pushing him back into the bathroom.

"Kay, what's going on?" he asked in a bewildered tone. His face was adorably sleepy and I wanted nothing more than to grab him by that gorgeous cock and lead him back to my room. But I felt responsible for Hope's safety and I couldn't do that while I was romping my boyfriend in another room.

"Not now, Drew," I said even more firmly. I walked him into the bathroom, gave him a hard kiss, and then closed the door in his face. I turned the lock, just to be safe, then leaned back against it and crossed my arms. I nodded at Sophia.

"I believe we were at ten," I said, eyeing Hope's ass. What I could see of it was nice and pink. There was even a livid hand-print visible where her thigh met her buttocks.

"My hand hurts, Kay, let me borrow your slipper?" Sophia asked.

I walked over to the chair and slid the slipper off my foot, then leaned down to pick it up. When I handed it to Sophia, I caught her eyes staring boldly into the gap of my robe. My breasts were clearly visible, pale white mounds the size of grapefruits, with brownish-pink nipples. I met her eyes and smiled. Such a carnal wench she was, just like me.

Sophia wielded the heel of the slipper in her hand and swung it against Hope's ass, catching the top of her thigh as well. The smack was muffled, but the squeal from Hope was no less loud. Pilar announced "Eleven" and the girl bounced on Sophia's lap, her pubis grinding against Sophia's knee. I could see that her face was red and her mouth was open. Her panting breaths filled the silence of the room.

As Pilar continued the count, I watched Sophia. The colour rose in her cheeks as she spanked Hope, and her eyes sparkled. Her nipples were hard under the thin knit of her turtleneck, and I wasn't sure that all of the squirming she was doing in her chair had to do with Hope's wriggling and bouncing. No. I was pretty certain that Sophia was finding this spanking highly erotic. I know I was.

At twenty-two swats, Hope's head was leaning into her crossed arms, which were pressed into the pillow on the floor. She was crying in earnest, and begging Sophia to stop. Yet she remained in the woman's lap. By then, her thighs were also splashed with red marks. Sophia had been merciful, spreading the swats out over a larger area than just Hope's bottom. 'She will be tender tomorrow, but she will be able to sit,' I thought.

"No more?" she asked, her left hand lightly caressing Hope's low back. The girl whimpered and begged, her body writhing in Sophia's lap.

"Erin," Sophia asked, looikng lover her shoulder. "Are you satisfied?"

Erin's eyes were cool. She flicked her eyes in my direction, then she nodded and said yes.

"And you, Kay? Are you satisfied?"

I looked at Hope, her body stretched across the latina's lap, looked again at her red-splotched skin. "I suppose so," I answered.

Sophia unceremoniously pushed the girl off her lap. Hope sprawled at her feet in a sobbing heap. "You owe me eight licks," Sophia said, and pressed the toe of one of her shoes against the girl's belly.

Erin gasped and frowned. I watched as she crossed her arms under her breasts and stared daggers into the back of Sophia's head. 'Trouble?' I found myself wondering.

Hope kneeled and leaned her forehead against Sophia's feet. "Thank you, Sophia, thank you," she whimpered.

'Well, well. A sub is born,' I thought to myself as Hope's ass flared in front of me and I got a good look at the wet spot in her panties and the gleam of moisture on her thighs. I did not doubt for a moment that Sophia would get the eight licks the girl owed her. And based upon her pouty expression, I did not doubt that Erin would get her own, as well. Probably first.

I could feel my own juices slippery on my thighs. I thought of Drew in the other room, with that delicious erection going to waste... Watching Sophia spank Hope made me hot, and I knew just the tool to use to stoke the flames. I turned the lock on the bathroom door and crooked my finger at Pilar.

"Come along BooBoo. I know a certain Ranger who is hungry for a sandwich."

KR
KR
330 Followers
12