Where There's Smoke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, I want you now."

She broke the embrace and took his hand to lead him at a fast walk back to her bedroom. They fell together on the bed and immediately resumed kissing. This time, hands were busy undoing buttons and zippers in a frenzied attempt to get naked as quickly as possible. When the last of their clothes were finally off, they embraced again, tongues lashing each other's mouths. They were lying on their sides, bodies together full length, and Kathy could feel his rock hard cock pressing at the opening of her steaming pussy. As if on signal, they rolled together so that he was on top and she spread her legs to allow him entrance to her moist slit.

She rolled her hips up, moving her legs to encircle his waist. His cock was poised at the opening of her pussy, the head just barely touching her lips.

"Fuck me."

She grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him into her.

Tim shoved his hips forward at her command and entered her wet, hot love tunnel in one smooth stroke.

Kathy shrieked as her pussy stretched to accommodate this foreign invader. Her actions belied her words.

"Oh God, you're killing me. It's too big. I can't take it. Oh, Tim, you're huge."

"Should I stop? Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh nooooooooooooo, don't ever stop. Fuck me, stretch me, kill me, but don't ever stop. This is so fucking marvelous. Just keep fucking me, please."

Kathy wrapped her legs around his waist even tighter as she wailed these words. Tim began to move in and out of that gloriously, hot, wet pussy. Slowly at first, moving back until he was almost out of her then pushing forward, charging into the very depths of her waiting, grasping pussy. As he surged into her depths, Kathy expelled a huge breath and moaned loudly.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, oh my God, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, uggggggghhhhhhhhhh."

Her sounds became unintelligible. Not words, just noises of appreciation as he battered her insides with his rock hard cock. Tim couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to plumb the depths of this woman. Her pussy was alive, grasping, pulling his juices from him relentlessly accompanied by her encouraging sounds. It was heaven just being able to plunge into the depths of her and elicit those delicious, fucking moans from her.

Suddenly, she gripped him very tight, arched her back and lifted them both off the bed. As the scream started, Tim covered her mouth with his and held on as she bucked her way through an extended orgasm.

When she started to relax, he began to kiss her face, forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, and finally that sweet, sweet mouth. She had almost returned to normal breathing and purred as he continued his kiss. She adjusted her position slightly, moving her hips, and then her eyes flew open and her jaw dropped.

"Oh Timmy, you're still hard! Fantastic! How in the world did you manage that?"

She pulled his head down and kissed him with her tongue on fire. Between whimpers as she wiggled beneath him, she continued kissing him and biting his lower lip. With each movement, his cock touched a different part of her insides, sending yet more thrills throughout her already overwrought nervous system.

"How do you do that? How can you stay so hard when I'm so wilted?"

"It's just something I wanted to do for you. Are you pleased?"

"Pleased? I'm overwhelmed. This is the most marvelous feeling I've ever had."

She continued her movements and muttered to herself with each new position. After a short while the movements began to generate real heat. Tim felt the change in her internal temperature and knew he wouldn't last very long. He pulled back and thrust deeply into her, causing her to clamp her legs around him with renewed effort.

"Oh, yes, Tim, fuck me hard."

He pulled back and slammed his cock into her pussy as hard as he could while she arched her back to meet him.

"Oh, yes, like that. Harder, please, keep fucking me hard."

He continued his thrusts, ramming his hips forward into her with as much force as he could muster. After a short time, he could feel the internal heat in his groin and he knew that he was only a few strokes from erupting. With a low growl in his throat, he issued his warning.

"I'm going to cum any second now."

"Yes, yes, please, I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel your cum in me now."

His cock grew bigger, harder, and his thrusts had more force than before as he reached for his climax. He could feel the intense heat in his cock and balls and knew that only by getting farther inside of her could this heat be satisfied. In his ears, he heard her voice urging him on.

"Now, Timmy, now, now, I want your cum in me now."

Then he exploded, issuing a long groan as he pumped load after load of white-hot cum deep into her flaming pussy. In the end, they both screamed, hers much more high pitched than his, her nails digging into his back and buttocks, his hands clamped on her buttocks forcing his way as deeply as possible into her. Then they held each other tightly to survive the downhill slide back to reality.

With hearts pounding and breaths coming in gasps, they rained hundreds of kisses on each other. Tim finally raised himself on his forearms and knees to relieve the pressure on her but she resisted him so that some of his weight remained on her. They laid together in this manner for what seemed like a long time.

Finally, his soft cock slipped out of her tunnel of love and he moved to her side. She rolled onto her side so they could embrace, facing each other, her head resting in the crook of his arm and shoulder. She moved her head to look into his eyes and asked if it was all right.

"All right!!! You are fucking marvelous!"

As she snuggled closer to him, she muttered just audibly.

"And that's only the beginning, my love."

He woke up and looked at the bedside clock. Four am. He glanced at the sleeping woman next to him and felt a stirring in his loins. She was so beautiful he couldn't resist leaning over to kiss the back of her neck.

She murmured as he did so and stretched her neck to give him access to the side and to her ear. He continued kissing her neck as she rolled towards him and found his lips with hers. He felt her body on his and marveled at the softness of her. His hands caressed her back and buttocks as the kiss deepened.

When she began to whimper, he rolled her onto her back and moved on top of her, resting himself between her widespread legs.

With no words exchanged, she lifted her legs to encircle his waist and he entered her in one long, slow push. The whimper changed to a long, low sigh of contentment. He immediately began to move in and out of her in a slow rhythm, slowly, easily, and deeply. She shuddered at each entrance and moaned at each near exit. After a small number of strokes, his rhythm increased and she increased her movements as well. They were moving in harmony towards a common goal, confident in the knowledge that they would get there with ease.

The speed of their movements increased but without the panic of their earlier lovemaking. This was a confirmation, not a testing. They already knew they were compatible, this was just proving it all over again. When at last the orgasm overtook her, she stiffened and gasped but he continued to plow into her hot, grasping pussy. Just as her orgasm was beginning to subside, he blasted his hot cum into her waiting pussy and she was off again, the orgasm being sustained by his infusion of heat.

The melding of their bodies was near perfect as they relaxed after reaching their peaks. He pulled out of her and held her tightly as her body was racked by several aftershocks. He didn't move until he heard her breathing deeply in sleep. Then he got up to get dressed.

Before leaving her apartment, he found paper and pen and wrote her a note.

"My dearest Kathy, This is NOT a goodbye letter so smile and read on. I love you. This has been the most fabulous night of my life and I expect to have many, many more repeat performances with you in the future. It is now 4:30 am and, as I mentioned earlier, I have an early tee time at the golf club. I must also stop home and feed my cat, which is probably very angry, so I am leaving now. I will call you when I return home after the game, about midday, and we can decide what to do then.

Love, Tim "

He found some tape and taped the note to the bathroom mirror where she would be sure to find it. Then, as quietly as possible, he let himself out the front door.

At about 10 am, Kathy woke up and stretched lazily. She couldn't remember when she had slept so well and felt so good upon waking. Then she opened her eyes to discover that she was alone in her bed. Where is he, she wondered, and when did he sneak off. Then she noticed the time and remembered his mentioning an early golf date. She rose from the bed and went into the bathroom. She found his note taped to the mirror and her breathing almost stopped. A whoop of joy could be heard throughout the complex when she finally read it.

"He loves me. He loves me." She shouted to no one in particular and hugged the note to her chest.

In the midst of her celebrating, a mini-orgasm ripped through her body, reminding her of their lovemaking the night before. The images swirled in her head and she found that she had to hang on to the doorframe for support. He's not even here and he causing me to cum. My God, what have I gotten myself into. Oh, Diane, you're not going to believe this at all!

12