Where There's Smoke Ch. 02

Story Info
Kathy says goodnight; Diane says good morning.
6.3k words
4.72
18.1k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By midday, Kathy had managed to have a shower and some breakfast. Her shower was interrupted with another orgasm as she masturbated to thoughts of Tim. She was still wrapped in a towel when the phone rang. She grabbed the phone on the first ring and said "Hello" quite breathlessly.

"It's nice to know that you're still alive."

"What? Who is this? Oh, hi Diane, I'm sorry I was expecting someone else."

"Someone named Tim, I'll bet. I'll be right over for the details, OK?"

"Oh, yes please, I'll be at the door in a flash."

Almost as soon as she hung up the phone, Kathy heard Diane's knock on her door. Since Diane lived just above Kathy, the stairs were the quickest way to get between their separate apartments. Kathy opened the door and Diane just stared at her.

"Well, are you coming in or are you just going to stand in the hallway?"

"My God, Kathleen O'Riley, you are positively radiant. That must have been some fuck last night."

"It was fucking marvelous and he is marvelous at fucking. You'll just have to wait your turn."

Just then the phone rang and Kathy leapt to answer it on the first ring.

"Hello. Oh, yes, darling, I slept quite well. In fact, I've only been up for a short while. Thank you for the lovely note, it really made my morning. How was your golf game? Oh really, that's wonderful. How about dinner here. I'll fix us a good old American dinner, OK? Yes, 6 would be just fine. Bye, love, see you soon."

"Love? Darling? My, my, things are moving along really quickly, it sounds like. So tell me what happened last night."

Kathy walked towards her bedroom and Diane followed her.

"It'll have to be the short version because I still have to get to the store."

"OK, OK, so tell me. TELL ME!"

Kathy began dressing and talking at the same time. Several times she paused as the feelings Tim had generated in her caused tiny aftershocks to rock her body.

"We went to Southbank for drinks and a bite to eat. By the time we got there, I had this feeling that we were really going to hit it off. We talked for hours... until they kicked us out at 2 am. Just before he opened the car door, he kissed me AND I HAD AN ORGASM RIGHT THERE!"

"Oh, Diane, it was unbelievable!"

"Then he asked if we should go here or to his place. I said I would be more comfortable here. When we got to the door we kissed again and I came again. I was trembling so hard I couldn't let go of him to unlock my door she he just held me until I calmed down. Then I said something silly like "I think you had better come in". I swear, Diane, once we were inside the door it took no time at all to get each other undressed and race to the bedroom."

"I haven't got time to tell you all the details but he was absolutely marvelous. I came at least four more times before I fell asleep and I know he came at least twice. My God, I'm sore all over this morning and I love it. We woke up again later and made love more slowly and then I crashed. I don't remember a thing until I woke up about an hour ago. He left about 4:30 this morning and left me a wonderful note."

Kathy was dressing and talking so quickly that Diane didn't get even a chance to comment. She was listening intently to the story Kathy was telling her and getting excited at the same time. When Kathy finally ran out of steam, Diane began her inquisition.

"Are you sure about all of this? You two hardly know each other."

"It only seems that way, Diane, but believe me this is right. I can tell you right now there is nothing he wouldn't do for me or that I wouldn't do for him. I can feel it in my bones. I just know you will love him as much as I do when you get to know him a little better. Do you want to go to the shops with me?"

"Sure. Maybe I'll get the long version while we shop. I don't suppose you've told him about our arrangement yet, have you?"

"No, I haven't. Do you mind if I wait a few weeks to see if this really is as good as I think it is before we drop that on him? He's really open minded about most things but this hits pretty close to home, you know."

"I guess not. On the condition that you really tell me every last sexy detail of what goes on between you two so I'll have some idea of what I'm getting myself into."

Tim was a few blocks from Kathy's apartment building when he heard the sirens. He identified the sound as a fire engine coming towards him and, a few seconds later saw the approaching ladder truck. The fire truck turned into the side street where Kathy lived and Tim immediately snapped his right foot to the floor. The little car squealed in protest as he charged through the corner. He tapped the brake to set up for the next corner, still hearing the fire siren.

As he swerved around the corner, he spotted the fire engine stopping outside Kathy's building and a knot of people on the front lawn. Tim slid to a halt at the curb about 100 yards behind the fire engine. He bolted from the car, running towards the group and searching for Kathy with his eyes. As he approached, he saw someone waving from the right side and realized it was Diane, so he changed direction to head for her. Thirty feet away, Kathy broke through the crowd and ran to him, arms upraised, tears streaming down her face. Tim stopped and caught her in his arms, asking if she was all right as she flung herself into his embrace.

"Yes, yes, I'm OK but your dinner is ruined."

It took a few seconds for the fact of her statement to sink in, so he hugged her tight and then started to laugh.

"I don't care about the dinner, love, it's you I'm concerned about. What happened?"

She kissed him and he could feel her calming down so he waited patiently for his answer.

"I'm not really sure. I was on the phone with Diane and suddenly there was all this smoke in the kitchen. I yelled to Diane that my kitchen was on fire and hung up. She called the firemen. The smoke was so thick that all I could do was grab my purse and get out. It couldn't have been three minutes later when the fire truck pulled up and then you arrived. I don't understand. I was just cooking dinner."

She cried then, burying her face in his chest, her body racked with sobs as he held her close.

"We'll find out soon enough. Did everyone else get out of the building?"

"Yes, I think so. Mine was the only apartment actually on fire."

She backed up a little and looked him directly in the eyes, terror welling up in her own eyes.

"Oh, Tim, what if my whole apartment is burned up? What will I do? Where will I go?"

"With me, love, with me. Come on, let's see what's really happening before you scare yourself some more."

Tim began to steer her towards the spot where Diane stood watching the commotion. As they approached, Diane breathed a huge, audible sigh of relief.

"Boy, am I glad to see you, Tim, I couldn't handle her anymore."

Tim hugged Diane with his free arm and kissed her lightly on the mouth.

"Thanks for saving her, Diane. Are you OK?"

"My pleasure. I'm fine, thanks for asking."

Diane remained comfortably in Tim's embrace with Kathy held securely in his other arm. The three of them stood linked together waiting, as the firemen worked inside the building. Ten minutes later, the firemen began to withdraw from the building, coiling their hoses. The fire chief came toward the group of onlookers and asked whose apartment was in the center of the problem. Kathy raised her arm and the man walked over to them.

"You're very lucky. The fire was contained in the kitchen although there is smoke and water damage in the other rooms."

"Apparently the stove overheated and melted the circuits. My men are closing off the electrical wiring now and we'll soon have power restored to the rest of the building. It'll be just a few more minutes before you can go back in but don't use any appliances until you've had an electrician repair the damage. I'll mail you a copy of my report for your insurance claim."

When Diane asked about the other apartments, the chief stated that he didn't think there was any outside damage, except for a little smoke damage, that is. Once the electrical circuits were checked, they could all go back inside as normal. Twenty minutes later, as darkness began to fall, Tim, Diane, and Kathy ventured into Kathy's apartment.

The kitchen was gone, scorched walls and ceilings, counter tops warped, table and chairs charred.

The living room had several inches of water and the smell of smoke was overwhelming, even tho the windows had been open for some time. Kathy looked around, then sagged into Tim's arms as tho it was too much to bear at the moment.

Tim left the girls standing in the doorway and sloshed thru the water into the living room for a closer look. He noted the few pieces of furniture were all legged and stood well above the water level, only the lower level of the bookcase seemed to really have any damage. He sloshed into the kitchen, then into the bedroom. The bed itself and the dressing table were above water level but the clothes on the floor of the closet were probably a write off. Everything was laden with the acrid smell of electrical smoke. All of the fabrics would have to be cleaned before they could determine whether they were salvageable or not.

He called to Kathy to join him in the bedroom.

"The things in your dresser are probably OK, love, but the rest of this will have to be washed or dry- cleaned to see if we can remove the smoke smell. Just collect a change of clothes for now, if you can, and we'll come back tomorrow for a better look."

"Timmy, I don't have contents insurance. It was too expensive. I guess that in hindsight it would have been cheap. How am I going to pay for all of this?"

"Kathy, leave the details to me. You just concentrate on finding something worth taking with you now."

"Are you sure?"

"Do you really think I'm going to let a little thing like a fire come between us?"

"No, I guess not. Thank you."

Kathy turned and spotted Diane grinning at them from the doorway and waved her to the dresser to help her find her clothes. After a few minutes, they managed to collect a small bag containing mostly underthings. When they reached the hall doorway, where Tim was talking to the building manager, Diane put her arm around Kathy and loudly offered to have Kathy stay with her.

"Thanks, Diane, but I need to get away from this smell. Tim has offered to let me stay at his place tonight and I have accepted."

Tim breathed a sigh of relief as he heard this conversation. Although he had been reassuring in his offers to help, he really hadn't directly invited her to stay with him. He was immensely pleased that she had announced the fact to Diane without consulting him.

It showed that she was confident in their new relationship and he was overjoyed by her confidence. When they stepped out into the hall and were closing the door, the manager of the apartment block came up to them and asked Kathy about the repairs.

"Who is going to pay for all of this damage?"

Tim immediately stepped in rather than risk a confrontation that the girls didn't need.

"We will arrange for the repairs after your insurance adjusters have filed their reports, OK? We'll be here tomorrow to determine what can be salvaged and I'll give you my name and address then."

"Sure, I guess so. As long as it gets taken care of, I don't care who does it."

As he turned away, Kathy breathed a huge sigh of relief. Tim started to turn towards the door then stopped and asked if Diane would like to join them for dinner. Diane glanced at Kathy and was welcomed with a huge grin and readily accepted the invitation.

"I'll get my purse and meet you two outside in just a minute."

Kathy hugged Tim closely as the walked slowly to his car.

"Thanks for everything, honey, especially for inviting Diane. She doesn't like being left out of things."

"I got that idea. I just hope she doesn't stay too late."

Kathy giggled and pressed her body closer to his.

"I'm sure it won't matter. I told her all about last night so she knows everything about our relationship."

"Did you tell her everything?"

"Yes, darling, everything."

Kathy covered his mouth with hers and at that moment it didn't matter if she had told the Pope about last night. Even in these circumstances, he wanted her now.

"Alright, you two, break it up. I'm starving after all of this commotion."

Tim suggested pizza to be eaten at his place and the girls readily agreed. Diane hopped into the back seat and they were off. A few minutes later, they pulled up at Tim's front gate. He opened the gates, then walked down and opened the gates leading under the house to his parking spot.

He moved the car inside the fence and stopped on the apron, allowing both the girls to get out before he parked under the house. Neither of them had seen his house yet so appraising looks were the order of the day.

He snapped on the outside lights and a loud meowing was immediately heard. Out of the blackness came a large black and orange cat. Tim bent and lifted the animal for the girls to pet and ooh over.

"He's a good people cat and can't stand to be ignored. His name is Tinker Bell."

Tim then led them up the stairs and opened the back door, inviting the girls to inspect the place in their own good time while he fed the cat. That done, he searched for and found the menu for the local pizza delivery place. When he went looking for the girls, he found them both in the master bedroom.

"My, my. I turn you two loose and the first thing you do is head for the bedroom. Anyone interested in some food?"

Diane and Kathy both grinned widely and moved to where Tim stood at the door to review the menu he held. After a short discussion, an agreement was reached and Tim called in their order. While Diane excused herself to use the toilet, Tim showed Kathy the arrangement of his clothes closet and suggested where she could make space for her things.

"Tim, do you really want me to move in with you?"

"I can't think of a better arrangement. If you move in with Diane, I'll have to fight her to get your attention."

"No sir, you are the top of my attention list. Thank you so very much for saving the day."

Kathy lowered her eyes, rested her head on his shoulder, and hugged him very, very tightly.

An hour later, they were reliving the incident among the remains of the pizza. Tim and Kathy occupied the couch while Diane shared the chair with Tinker. Kathy was lying across his lap and allowing his fingers to lightly massage her belly. In the middle of a sentence, Diane suddenly yawned. Kathy followed suit several seconds later.

"It's beginning to look like bedtime around here."

Diane stood up and stretched, showing her luscious body to good advantage.

"You're staying the night, aren't you Diane?"

"I wouldn't want to impose, Kathy, you haven't even moved in here yourself yet."

"No imposition at all, Diane, you're quite welcome to stay, especially if you don't mind sharing your bed with Tinker. He seems to have taken quite a liking to you."

"Well, OK, if you're sure. I don't want to be in the way."

Diane and Kathy grinned at each other like a pair of Cheshire cats. Tim caught the look and idly wondered what these two were up too, then just wrote it off to good friends in an unusual situation. In less than fifteen minutes, the house was shut down for the night.

Diane was in the spare room and Tim and Kathy were sharing the master bedroom. Kathy was lying naked on her back on top of the sheet watching Tim disrobe.

"I can see that you're glad to see me."

Kathy smiled as she watched his hard cock bounce in front of his body.

"That is fairly obvious but the real question is are you glad to see me?"

Kathy moved her hands under her head and spread her legs wide.

"See for yourself, lover, I think you'll be pleased."

Tim knelt on the bed and placed his hand in the vee formed by her legs. She was hot and wet even to his lightest touch. When his finger rested in the valley between her legs, she allowed a low moan to escape her lips.

As he entered her with his middle finger, she gasped and raised her buttocks up off the bed. Her fingers were laced together behind her head and she was trying mightily not to grab him. Her breathing instantly became labored as the penetration made itself felt. She squeezed her legs together and a small shudder coursed through her body. With his finger firmly inside her, Tim pressed his thumb into the slit housing her clitoris.

When he penetrated the valley, he found that her love knob was already hard and needed very little coaxing. Kathy gasped each time his thumb contacted her love button.

Tim leaned across her body, careful not to touch her except for the hand between her legs, and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Kathy's moans became louder as she arched her back to insert more of her tit into his mouth. He sucked and licked her nipple, delivering a light bite at the end of his attention, causing her to yelp.

He then repeated the performance on the other nipple, this time eliciting a deeper moan in place of the yelp. His finger was imitating a cock in her pussy, building a steady rhythm of in and out. When he inserted a second finger into her steaming pussy, she arched her back higher and moaned even louder that before.

"Yes, yes, oh baby, yes."

Kathy was moving on the bed like an electric wire gone mad. Her hips were gyrating up and done, around and around, and bucking off the bed all at the same time. Finally, when he claimed her mouth with his, she could no longer keep her hands to herself. She grabbed his head with both of her hands and raped his mouth with her searing tongue. Then those grasping hands moved down his body, across his back, reaching for and finding his buttocks, pulling him on top of her.

"Fuck me." She demanded. "Fuck me now. Fuck me hard."

Tim maneuvered himself between her legs and, as she raised her legs to press him to her, he lunged forward and impaled her on his rigid cock. Her cry at this penetration seemed to be echoed from the next room. Tim heard the slight noise, then decided to ignore it and leaned forward to kiss Kathy. He was supporting his weight on his hands, one placed on either side of her waist, and was able to control the movements of his hips. He decided to try to make this last longer than last night and began fucking her with slow, deliberate, deep strokes.

With each entrance of his cock into her pussy, Kathy groaned loudly.

"Oh my, oh yes, harder, faster"

Tim was controlling the speed to enable himself to last longer in spite of her urgent pleas for him to speed up his thrusts. With each thrust, the heat was building inside him and Kathy was reaching for her climax. Her nails dug into his back, her hips bucked and vibrated; her legs squeezed his hips in an attempt to drive him deeper into herself.

Her moans and cries grew louder and more passionate. Tim began to rapidly lose control. He was now racing for his own climax. Their bodies pounded together, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, her mouth glued to his, her nails imbedded in his back, his hands grasping at her buttocks to pull her onto him.

Kathy began to scream.

"Now, now, finish me, Timmy, finish me now."

Kathy repeated this chorus each time he rammed his cock into her. In mere moments, it was just sounds, not even words.

At the same time, her cries seemed to be echoing from the next bedroom, adding to the lustful atmosphere. Finally, with a loud moan, Tim announced that he was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum, Kathy, I'm there. Oh God I'm there."

"Yes, yes, oh yes, cum now, cum in me now, oh yes, baby, that's it, cum in me."

Kathy wailed as she stiffened in his embrace. Tim stiffened and crushed her to him. In the other room, Diane wailed almost as loudly as Kathy did as she masturbated herself to the sounds of their lovemaking. The blending of the three voices in lustful harmony was more exciting than Tim thought was possible. After several long moments of tension, Tim and Kathy collapsed into each other's embrace.

12