Where There's Smoke Ch. 04

Story Info
Tim gets two fashion shows at once.
2.4k words
4.74
16.3k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim fixed himself a cup of coffee then went out to the verandah to wait until the girls were ready. A short while later, Diane come to him and leaned down to kiss him firmly on the mouth.

"Timmy, darling, do we have to wear every garment?"

"No, I guess not. Getting in and out of some of those things could be a bit of a hassle. I do want to see everything, however, so if you're not going to wear it you at least have to hold it up for me to see. I'd really like to see you model some of the sexier things, tho."

"Thank you, Timmy, we'll be ready in just a little while."

Twenty minutes later, Kathy came out to the verandah and immediately sat in his lap to ask where he would like the show to be staged. When Tim answered the living room with him on the couch, Kathy replied they would be ready to start in another five minutes.

Comfortably seated on the couch, Tim was anxious for the show to begin. Kathy started first, carrying a dress on a hangar. She showed the dress, front and back, and then held it up against her body so he could more easily visualize her wearing it. Diane entered the room as Kathy left, doing exactly the same with her first dress. The girls took turns, bringing out skirts, blouses, slacks, and dresses for Tim to see and appreciate. This part of the show took nearly an hour. Finally, Kathy announced that the lingerie portion of the show was about to begin and Tim applauded loudly.

Each of the girls started modestly, wearing white bras and white panties with high-heeled shoes. They followed the same routine, walking slowly towards him, turning completely around in front of him, and then walking slowly back into the other room. While Kathy was keeping Tim mesmerized, Diane was changing into another set of clothes and vice versa. After a few changes, they began to wear lacy, see-through outfits and occasionally parading in only a pair of panties. Needless to say, Tim was in a complete state of uproar as the show progressed.

Kathy came out in a sheer, black lace peignoir with no panties and Tim could only say "Wow". When she turned in front of him he reached out and pulled her down into his lap. Wrapping his arms around her, he began simultaneously kissing her neck and caressing her breast.

Kathy lolled her head back and sighed loudly at the attention she was receiving. As his hands gripped her breasts, a low moan escaped her lips and her hips ground into his pelvis. She could feel his hard cock against her buttocks and immediately wanted that cock inside her. She reached back and began fumbling with his belt and pants, breathing heavily as she did so.

Diane was expecting this to happen and was watching

intently from the bedroom door. She was completely naked and had her hand clamped between her thighs with her thumb resting on her clit. Her other hand was tracing lazy circles on her belly as her breathing became more forced.

She watched as Kathy slid off Tim's lap and, turning around, pulled his pants off, exposing his rock hard cock for both of them to see. As Kathy took the cock head into her mouth, Diane inserted two fingers into her own mouth. Kathy sucked his cock for only a few minutes, and then she climbed onto the couch facing Tim with her pussy poised above his stiff rod.

As Tim's lips found her nipple, Kathy lowered herself onto his hot cock. She groaned audibly as she impaled herself on his wonderful tool. As she did so, Diane leaned heavily into the doorframe, spread her legs slightly, and inserted two fingers deep into her dripping pussy. Tim's eyes popped open at the sound of Diane's moan. Kathy had taken his cock inside her and, as he turned his head, he could see Diane in the doorway. The sight of this beautiful naked woman masturbating was almost more than he could bear.

He renewed his attack on Kathy's body, biting her nipple lightly and squeezing her buttock with his hands. This surge, along with the intense feelings being generated in her pussy, pushed Kathy over the edge and she wailed out her delight, sinking her nails into his shoulders. A few seconds later, she slumped against him as her orgasm abated. Tim was still hard, she realized, and hadn't cum yet because she was in such a rush. She held him tightly, then turned her head to peek over her shoulder at Diane.

"Timmy, Diane needs you."

She whispered as she knelt up to slide off his cock with a groan. She walked gingerly across the room and took Diane by the hand.

"Come on, Di, he's waiting for you."

She whispered and tugged lightly on Diane's free hand.

Diane slowly removed her hand from her pussy and began to walk forward, eyes glazed over with lust, leaning heavily on Kathy. When she reached Tim, she spread her legs and mounted him in the same manner that Kathy had done earlier. She immediately sank down over his hard cock and moaned loudly. As soon as Tim accepted Diane into his arms and onto his cock, Kathy lay down on the floor on her back to watch the show. Now the roles were reversed and she was the heated spectator.

Diane's voice echoed in the room as the breadth of his cock replaced her fingers in her pussy.

"Oh my God, Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Tim grabbed her waist in his hands and began moving her up and down on his cock, partly to add to her pleasure but also to increase his own pleasure. At each stroke, Diane moaned, causing Kathy to echo the moan with her own cries. Tim was high on the love sounds being made by the two women and his cock was near bursting. In less than two dozen strokes he filled Diane's pussy with his hot cum.

Diane exploded as Tim's liquid filled her churning pussy. She stiffened and screamed, clamping her fingernails deep into his shoulders. Kathy was furiously fucking herself with three of her own fingers and, as Diane's screams filled the air, Kathy joined her. The screams of ecstasy coming from both women were overwhelming and Tim unloaded every drop of cum before collapsing into Diane's chest, his lungs bursting for air. His hands were caressing her back and his lips were caressing her heaving breasts as they clamed down.

Kathy was curled up in the fetal position, fingers still inside her pussy, hands clamped tightly between her thighs and a look of pure joy on her face. When Diane finally dismounted and sat on the couch, Tim slid them both to the floor and held them tenderly in a three-way embrace. At his touch, Kathy unwound her position and embraced them full length, kissing Tim on the mouth with a caressing tongue.

"My darling, you are so wonderful." She whispered to him.

When she closed her eyes again, Tim volunteered that he had seen enough of their fashion show for this evening. All three of them laughed. A short while later, the group stirred. They separately showered and the girls began storing their things in the closets while Tim prepared a simple dinner. When dinner was over, the discussion turned to the apartments the girls were leasing. Tim asked if they indeed had written leases and they answered in the affirmative. The leases were stored in their respective apartments, however, so they couldn't accurately tell him what the restrictions were.

Since Tim had a full day scheduled for tomorrow and the girls were going back to work, he suggested that the documents should be retrieved tonight.

Stating that she couldn't bear to even look at that apartment one more time, Kathy begged to be allowed to stay home. Tim and Diane agreed. Kathy gave Tim the keys to her old apartment and in a few minutes, he and Diane were off. Before they got into his car, Diane hugged him close and kissed him.

"Thank you for everything. This is a day that I will never forget."

"I'm sure that none of us will ever forget this day, Diane."

Remembering that Kathy's electricity would probably be off, Tim grabbed a flashlight from his workbench and threw it in the car. When they arrived at the building, all of the windows were lighted except the one's to Kathy's place, as he suspected. With the flashlight in one hand and Diane in the other, he entered the building. They decided to go to Kathy's place first and Tim opened the door. Snapping on the flashlight, Tim carefully picked his way across the living room to the bedroom with Diane tightly holding his hand. When they found the small tin box on the bookshelf, Tim opened it to make sure the lease was in fact there.

"Got it." He said and snapped the box shut. "Now lets go up to your apartment."

Following the flashlight beam again, the pair carefully made their way out of the apartment and locked the door behind them. Diane led the way to the stairwell and up one level to her old apartment. Once inside, she went to almost the same place to retrieve her little tin box and returned to the living room.

"Here's mine." She said, handing him the box. Tim placed the box on the table next to Kathy's and moved to encircle Diane in his arms. He kissed her lightly, just brushing his lips ever so gently over hers and he felt her shudder. He pulled her a little closer and deepened the kiss and she responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her pelvis hard against him. After several long moments, the kiss ended and they stood staring at each other. Breathing heavily, Diane broke the silence.

"Are you ready again?"

"Yes. You two always get me ready."

"Oh, great. We haven't christened this place yet. The bedrooms this way."

Grabbing his hand, she started for the bedroom. Tim quickly hurried behind her.

"How about the doggie-style position?"

"Oh, yes, that's practically my favorite. Hurry, Tim, I need you so bad."

In mere seconds, they were naked and Diane jumped onto her bed. She arranged the pillows to suit herself, then leaned her head on a folded pillow with her ass sticking straight up in the air. She spread her legs, showing him her dipping pussy and wiggled her ass playfully.

"Oh, hurry, Timmy, I'm so wet and ready."

Tim climbed onto the bed and moved up behind her on his knees. Physically, they were a perfect match for this position. He moved close and allowed the tip of his cock to graze the inside of her thigh and the edge of her pussy lips. He caressed her buttocks with his hands eliciting a low moan from Diane.

"Oh, don't tease me, Tim, just fuck me. I want you now."

Tim clamped her buttocks in his hands and inched forward. The tip of his cock was at the entrance to her pussy. She could feel the heat of him and moaned loudly. With a slight adjustment of his position, he was ready to enter her. Then he pushed his hips forward and his cock slid easily into her wet, hot pussy. Tim pushed firmly until he was imbedded completely inside her. He immediately began pulling himself back out. At the same time, his hands were moving her hips in the opposite direction of his movements.

He maintained a steady rhythm, in and out, pulling her back onto his rigid cock as he thrust forward into her. Diane grunted and gasped at each entry.

"Uggghhh. Yes, Fuck, Ohhhh, yes."

The sounds she made became less intelligible as the speed of his thrusts increased. Suddenly, Diane couldn't wait any longer.

"Now, Tim, fill me now." She screamed, shoving her hips back into him with brutal force.

Tim grabbed her waist in a viselike grip and began pounding his cock into her pussy. He too was very near climax and the heat of her pussy was almost unbearable.

Finally, with a loud roar, Tim slammed his cock deep into Diane's hot pussy and filled it with his cum. Diane was a maniac, shaking her head, gyrating her hips, pushing back hard to drive his cock deeper into her. It took all of his strength just to hold on to the wildly vibrating woman. Diane screamed into the pillow and stiffened one last time as she crashed over the edge of orgasm.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHNIIIIIIIIIICKKKKK!"

Tim held them together with all of his strength. It was several long seconds before he relaxed his grip although he didn't move his hands.

As he fought for breath, he began to caress her back, moving lightly from her neck to her hips and back again. Diane sighed and made a noise like a purring kitten. A few minutes later, Tim's limp cock slipped from her wet pussy and he lay by her side. She stretched and moved to cover him partly with her body. Finally, she raised herself up on one elbow and leaned over him.

"Thank you, Tim, this has been the most wonderful day of my life."

Diane kissed him deeply before he could answer. He wrapped his arms around her and returned her kiss. After a short rest period, they got up and dressed for the ride home. It was nearly midnight when they crept in the back door. Diane kissed Tim once more, then tiptoed to her room. Tim peeked into the living room and found Kathy asleep on the couch with the TV still on. After turning off the TV and all of the lights, he lifted the sleeping girl and started to carry her to the bedroom. Kathy draped her arms loosely around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. He placed her gently on the bed. She tightened her grip on his neck, forcing him to lie on the bed on top of her.

"Thank you, darling." She breathed, "For everything."

"My pleasure, love."

As he lifted himself off her, she rolled onto her side and was instantly asleep again. Tim stood by the side of the bed and grinned from ear to ear. He was the luckiest man in the world, no doubt about it. Even Tinker Bell meowed his approval as he jumped onto the bed and curled up at Kathy's feet.