Where to Come?

Story Info
Mouth or Pussy?
3.8k words
66.5k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers

Let me introduce the characters. There is a Man, and a Lady. You might ask their names, but their names are irrelevant. The only concession to a name I will give you is that she is not called a woman, but The Lady.

The Lady is in her early twenties, she is short - just hovering somewhere around the five-foot mark - and she is plump: chubby, curvaceous, and callipygian. All these words and more could be used to describe her, and many more. She looks fertile, her breasts round, her bottom rounder, her thighs like pillows. Her lips form a rosebud and the twinkle in her eye makes the Man want to enter her. And while she has folds of flesh, each one is still imbued with the dewy freshness of youth. They could be called baby fat, the way that each curve is smooth and round and bite-able. Her love handles are as perfectly round and grab-able as if they were breasts as well. The dimples in her chubbiness are as cute as ever dimples can be. The Lady is bright-eyed and clever, and full of the joy of youth. She is a post-graduate student, and she likes strong powerful men. She wants to own one, to control him, to make him her own. And then he can dominate her, use her and own her. That is her secret desire. She doesn't want the sort of men who line up at clubs or ask her out at college. They are too young; too easily pleased; too powerless.

The Man is older, naturally. He is around 6 foot, muscular, in good shape, with a naturally athletic, strong build. His leg and arm muscles are big, beefy and defined, but not like a body-builder: it is as if he was born this way - tall, rangy, and strong. His face is neither Hollywood-beautiful nor ugly. It is good-looking, but mainly from the intelligence and firmness in his eyes and in his jaw. He dresses well and eats healthily and is a senior manager in a company that relies on him. He likes younger girls. He likes to take them to dinner, get them drunk, and then take them to a hotel room and cum inside their mouths.

The Man has a simple rule in life: if you only cum in a girl's mouth, you can't get her pregnant. Of course there was that tennis star, but he learnt from that: he always makes sure they swallow every last drop of his cum. He does return the favor, with his hands and his tongue.

He doesn't like his cock to be sucked: he likes to fuck the mouth of the girl. He likes to hold her head and pump his cock into their soft willing mouth. He likes to control it. He likes to know when he is going to cum and to decide. He likes to know that it is his decision whether or not to spurt his hot sperm into her mouth or not. He likes to decide when to take his cock out of her mouth, or whether to just leave her sucking on it until it gets hard again. If he could have a girl under his desk to face-fuck in his lunch break he certainly would.

How do The Man and The Lady meet? It is inevitable that they will meet. It almost does not matter which of the many ways they could meet is the actual one. In the way of it, they meet online. They start to email each other. They share fantasies. His fantasies are all about domination, about tying the girl up, coming in her mouth. Her fantasies are about fertile girls getting pregnant, about full breasts brimming with milk, about warm wet pussies milking big cocks for their sperm. You might think that The Man's fantasies wouldn't interest The Lady, and likewise that The Lady's fantasies wouldn't interest The Man. But something about the fantasies turn each other on, and they have both read them and cum to each other's dirty thoughts.

When they write to each other, it is like a little war. She tells him that she never lets a man cum in her mouth: that she will suck him, but he needs to cum in her pussy or between her breasts. He tells her that he hasn't cum inside a woman's pussy in more than 5 years - that he will force her to swallow his cum, his sperm, that she will swallow it or choke as he thrusts his cock inside her mouth. She counters that he has never felt such a warm, tight, wet cunt as hers. That her cunt is so irresistible that just the sight and smell of it will make him slide up inside her and instantly spurt his juice into her.

They send each other photos to taunt the other person.

Her photos are soft focus, arty, never completely revealing but still showing hints. An edge of lace knickers on her round bottom; her nipple tight inside a satin bra; a close up of her lips sucking on a finger; a single cherry lying between her perfect chubby thighs.

His photos are more obvious. His arm muscles tight as he holds a pose; his torso showing his big shoulders; and of course his cock - hard, erect every time. In close ups it thrusts towards her, it glistens at the tip with pre-cum, it throbs and the veins stand out as the blood fills it. Only once does he send a picture of his face. It is very intense. He looks like he can see right into her.

They live about 3 hours drive from each other, but there is no talk of meeting up. Each of them is trying to gain the upper hand before they meet. Neither is succeeding - which is making the tension between them grow. And then something happens. His work is taking him to the city where she lives. He is going there for two nights. He can't help mentioning it to her in an email, and so they plan to meet for a drink.

I won't tell you about the preparations. I'm sure you all know of the excitement; the feelings of arousal and uncertainty; the mind thinking of endless possibilities; all the things that happen when you are going out for a drink with someone you know you would like to have sex with. And I'm sure you know it is even more intense when you have discussed that sex, played mentally with each other, and inevitably cum thinking about the other person, reading their stories and emails.

What I will tell you is how they looked, just beforehand. He is waiting in the bar, dressed in an Italian suit, white shirt, but no tie. His face has a thin layer of stubble, and he looks calm, in control. He looks like the successful businessman that he is, and at the same time there is a sardonic, slightly wry look to his face. A closer look at the Man will reveal that there is a distinct bulge in his expensively cut suit trousers. His cock is ready. He is aching to cum into her mouth - to show her that he is in charge.

She is walking towards the bar. She has on a beautiful dress. It accentuates her curves. It doesn't try to hide them - she knows that the best thing to do with her plump body is to revel in it and show it off. If people don't like it, that isn't her problem. And there are plenty who let her know that they do like it. She is wearing stockings and shoes with a medium high heel. Her cleavage is on full display - a beautiful valley of plump, smooth flesh. And she has a secret too. Underneath her dress and above her tights, there are no underwear. She knows that he wants to cum in her mouth, and she is going to make sure that her cunt is just as open, just as accessible as her gorgeous mouth. She is smiling, her bright teeth showing between her lips, contrasting against the red lipstick. She might be nervous but she doesn't show it.

They meet.

The flirting in the bar: the batted eyelashes, the jokes, the touching, the quick glances at each other's bodies. That was all foregone. They knew they wanted each other, and nothing in the reality of the moment minimizes their lust. If anything, she finds the older man more attractive than she thought she would. He makes her laugh, he instantly catches the eye of the bar staff, he tips generously. He is exactly what she misses when she dates younger men. He too finds her engaging. Despite her confidence, he can see the inexperienced younger girl in her. He finds her more innocent in real-life when the facade of email is stripped away. She seemed older than her years when she was the writer; the email-writer; the teaser. Now she is here, she seems younger, more innocent and even more desirable.

He leans in and whispers into her ear: "I'd like you to taste my cock."

She blushes and then she pulls his head down so she can whisper in his ear: "I'm so wet for you, it's dripping down onto my stockings".

He looks down, and she gently pulls up the dress of her hem, just enough so that in the dim light of the bar, he can make out a wet patch at the top of her stocking. Her thighs glisten in the light - she has been rubbing them together, crossing one leg over the other, and the wetness has spread like a beautiful sheen over her thighs. His cock twitches in his trousers.

He grabs her hand and pulls her to standing. He doesn't even tell her where they are going. There is no point - they both know that his hotel room is just upstairs.

They get into the lift and it is empty. As soon as the doors close, he pushes her up against the wall and kisses her hard. At the same time his hand is pushing between her legs, moving up against her wet thighs. She tries to keep her legs closed but his hand finds her wet open pussy. When he saw the wetness he had guessed she was bare, but it still comes as a huge turn on that her cunt is exposed to him. His finger slides in just as the elevator pings. He steps away as the doors open. She looks shocked, turned on, ready. The corridor is empty, and he slides his wet finger over to her mouth and inside, making her taste her own juices.

The Lady is no stranger to her own taste - she loves to lick her fingers as she rubs - but this is the first man to do this to her, and it makes her even wetter. Even more, she knows how her taste changes throughout the month, and she can taste one thing in her mouth. Ovulation. It is that time of the month and its making her even hotter than ever. She can just imagine his hot cum spurting into her and making her pregnant. If only she can keep control of him.

He pulls her out of the elevator and then kisses her again - this time tasting her juice in her mouth as his tongue pushes between her lips.

She wants him. She wants his cock inside her cunt the same way his tongue just slid into her mouth. At the same time she feels that he is taking over. He stops kissing her and leads her to his room.

As soon as the door is closed he is kissing her again. He wants to cum badly. Her mouth tastes so good, and the feel of her wet pussy is driving him mad. Deep down he wants to slide into her pussy, but he also knows that if he comes in her mouth then it will keep him in control. Usually he spends time on foreplay, licking, sucking and making the woman cum first. It is part of his keeping them in control: making them cum and then choosing where to cum himself. I say choosing, but it is always one choice for him: spurting his cum down whichever girl's throat.

As he kisses her, he is undoing his zip, pulling his cock out. It needs to be free; because it is so hard it is uncomfortable. His other hand is on the back of her neck, holding her into the kiss. He is forcing his tongue into her mouth. She grabs his cock with her hand. She would like to guide it between her legs, but unfortunately her short height is against her: his cock is up against her belly. She starts to wank it with her hand, but he pulls her hand away. He grabs both her hands and pulls them above her head. While he kisses her, he uses his other hand to rub her wet pussy, his fingers delving inside. Her knees are going weak. She's never been this turned on. She loves his cock. She wants it inside her, where his fingers are. She wants to feel it spurt. She wants his sperm. She wants him to get her pregnant. She wants to be the one who finally snares him, who has his baby, who doesn't just go home with a mouth tasting of his cum.

He has other ideas. He is pulling her away from his mouth, using his hand in her hair to control her. He is pushing her to her knees. His hand holds her head steady as he forces his cock against her lips. While she wants his cock inside her cunt so badly, she does like to suck cock, and his forcefulness, his erection and the heat of the moment act on her. She opens her mouth to it and feels it slide in deep. She feels his desire to cum, and she knows that it won't be long before he spurts it deep into her throat.

He starts to fuck her mouth. It feels so good. He thrusts in deep and hard. He can tell she loves to suck cock from how deep she takes him. He has her head by the hair and he is holding it tight. There isn't much she can do except take his big cock and let him spurt his hot cum down her throat. Half of her wants to. She remembers his fantasies, how he needs to dominate a woman by spunking into her mouth, and part of her wants to submit. But there is a bigger submission, and that is to give over her body to his sperm, to let it swim up through her cervix deep inside her. God, she wants it so badly. She can't stop imagining his cock pulsing, shooting long strings of hot cum into her deepest place.

She just needs to buy some time. She takes both hands and starts to massage the base of his cock and his balls. This isn't helping. She can tell he is close. His breathing is deep, and when she looks up at his face he has a fierce, intense look on his face. She finds it sexy, but it makes her want his cum inside her fertile pussy even more.

She tightens her thumb and fingers around his balls and the base of his cock, making them act like a cock-ring, and pushing on his perineum, holding back his cum. He wants to stop her but his hands are busy holding her head steady. If anything, now that his cock is temporarily held from coming, she seems even more willing to let him fuck her mouth deep. This drives the Man wild, and he fucks her mouth deeper, harder and faster. He needs to cum, but the pressure on his perineum isn't letting him. He can't take the sensation for too long and he suddenly pulls out of her mouth.

She gets up and kisses him. It is really intense. She is holding onto his cock while she does it, and using the other hand to pull down his trousers. Then she pulls away. With a twinkle in her eye, she keeps just out of his reach, and she says: "Before you cum down my throat, I just want one favor."

There is a sofa in the hotel room and she suddenly bends over the arm, looking back over her shoulder. With her hands she raises the hemline of her dress up over her arse, displaying her round cheeks, the suspenders and stockings, and most of all her wet pussy, which is visible, swollen, dripping.

"Please, will you just dip your cock into me so I can taste my juice on it when I suck you?" she says with a naughty, winsome smile on her face. And then she bends all the way forward, so her head is on the seat of the sofa, and she reaches back with each hand on a cheek, and she opens herself up wide. The high heels are pushing her bottom high in the air, and given how much shorter she is, it looks as if her pussy is now exactly level with the base of his throbbing manhood.

She doesn't look back; she doesn't say a word. She knows that he needs to be in charge. To say anything more might break the mood, so she bites her lips to keep quiet. She feels so empty; she aches to be filled. She can't see whether he is going to slide in or not.

The sight of her open wet cunt is so engrossing. He can smell it on the air, and he loves the idea of the Lady sucking her own juice from his tool. Just one dip into her wet cunt, he knows he can just slide in once. It won't break his rule.

His cock head is up against her open lips. It sends a jolt through her feeling his cock there. She has to restrain herself from pushing back. She just stays there motionless, knowing that he likes to be in control. She isn't going to move her hips one centimeter.

He pushes in. Oh god. He has forgotten the difference between a tight wet cunt and a mouth. It has been so long face fucking that his cock can't remember that amazing feeling. She doesn't move her body, but her pussy naturally contracts around him as he pushes inside. She can't help moaning as his engorged throbbing cock spears her. His cock feels bigger than ever before to him. Maybe its the tightness, or maybe the sensations have sent more blood than ever to fill it, but its enormous. And the feeling of power, of spearing her cunt, of penetrating her is amazing. His hands grab her juicy love handles as he slides in deep for a second time. A small part of him is saying to stop, to pull out, to push his throbbing cock into the slut's mouth and cum there. But that can wait: just a few more thrusts; a little more of this delicious cunt around his cock. Each thrust is slow, and each one seems to go deeper into her. Its almost like her cunt is sucking him in.

His muscular thighs seem to push right into her soft warm welcoming arse, and the heels have angled it so perfectly. He can see his cock sliding in and out, see her juice on it as it slides out, making it so wet and slippery. He can feel her pussy so tight around it. And he can hear her grunts every time he pushes it in to the hilt. They sound so good. It sounds somewhere between the edge of pain and pleasure. Is his cock too big for her? It almost feels like that: so tight.

Without thinking, his thrusts speed up. It was just going to be one slow thrust, and by now it is ten, maybe twenty. He isn't counting, that is certain. But she is. Each thrust, each grunt. She is thinking, if I can just get another five, another ten. He can't last long. And she is pulling her cheeks wider apart, trying to get him in deeper. She can imagine her pussy sucking him in, milking his cock.

"Unh," he grunts. It is the first sound to come out of him, but within two more thrusts they are both grunting together. He is no longer under control. His body is pumping into her like a piston, sliding in and out. She can feel it. He is going to cum. He is getting closer, so close, his cock in control now.

"Yes.... cum inside me," she moans, risking it now, risking everything because she can't help it.

"Do it, fill me with your hot spunk! Fill me up, spurt inside me"

It nearly wakes him up, nearly jolts him out of his reverie, but his cock is listening too, or whatever deep part of his brain controls the cock, and suddenly its too late to stop. His balls, his prostate, they have all started. The sperm comes boiling up out of his balls, along past his perineum and then he feels it pushing along his shaft. It seems like everything has slowed down. In real life it takes less than a second, but he can feel every moment as it pushes along his cock, reacting against the pressure of her tight pussy walls, forcing its way along until it suddenly breaks free from his tip and ejaculates deep into her.

She knows it is coming, she can feel the sudden way he thrusts in deep and stays there, his cock buried, his pubic bone pushing up against her anus, his cock head right up against her cervix. She feels it, spurting up deep inside her. She feels her cunt spasm around his cock, absolutely milking it as it tightens and contracts around him. Then, as his second spurt pushes up into her, her own orgasm floods through her, exploding through her body, waves of pleasure washing over her, each like a tsunami in strength.

His cock spurts a third time, but neither of them will remember this afterwards because their senses are so overloaded in pleasure. All he knows is that his balls feel emptier than they have done in years. All she knows is how much of his cum drips out of her pussy and down her legs that night. Neither of them know it yet; but his sperm is inevitably swimming up deep inside her.

=================================

Six months later he is fucking her mouth yet again. He has filled her throat with his cum innumerable times, just as he has filled her pussy many times since. He looks down over her swollen breasts, with their tight engrossed nipples, to her round pregnant tummy, and he sees her fingers sliding under this big belly, to where he knows they are pushing across her throbbing clit and deep into her pussy. Once again he has to decide: where to cum?

zaksx
zaksx
250 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Impregnating Jenny Jenny's aunt has more in mind for her than she realizes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
College Teen Waitress Knocked Up A passionate quickie turns dangerous.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories