Where to Find Love Ch. 06

Story Info
A woman questioning who can give her love.
3.2k words
4.55
3.4k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's noon. I'm at work standing next to the coffee machine when I get a call.

"Hey, it's me, Julian," the voice on the phone says.

"Hey Julian, how are you?"

"I just wanted to say I really enjoyed our date the other night. If you are interested, I would love to show you around at my workplace. After that, I'm going to go play pool with my boss. You can join us if you want."

"Uhm, seems fun," I reply, although that's not something I'm experienced with.

"Both my boss and I will be at work until at least 6, we always order pizza. So, if you have the time and are interested, feel free to stop by."

"I think I will. Thanks for inviting me Julian."

"It's my pleasure. I will text you the name of the company and the address. See you."

"Bye," I say and I hang up.

This is the first I hear from him since last night. He doesn't seem to be very intrusive, which is quite pleasant. It's not like I have better things to do tonight. A moment later, he texts me with the information. Luckily, it won't take me an hour to get there. I proceed to text Ellen to let her know that I'll be home later.

"That's quite the long coffee break you're taking." I look up and see Albert standing before me. He is a senior worker here, in charge of logistics. I don't like him. Whenever he is with women, he can't help but be flirty or just be plainly inappropriate. It would even be right to call it sexual harassment. Complaints have been made to the people in charge from multiple women, but apparently these efforts have been fruitless. I've heard a rumor he's a family member of one of the shareholders which might explain the fact that he's still working here.

"I just had to send this text," I say.

"Aha, sending texts by means of foreplay? Yeah, we've all done that haven't we." I notice him giving me a wink.

"No."

"Oh, you don't need to lie to me," he winks again before he starts preparing himself a coffee. "I can only image how many lovers someone like you has. If you need one more, I'll be ready to give you the time of your life honey."

"You have a wife and daughters of almost my age."

"I know, I know. But if you don't say anything, then I'm be willing."

I roll my eyes and walk away, back to work.

***

I enter the company where Julian works and greet the receptionist. "I think one of the employees here named Julian is expecting me," I say.

"Sure," the woman says. "Just take the elevator there to the second floor. His office is to the left."

"Thanks."

A moment later I'm walking through the hallway of the second floor. Although it is well past 5 already, there still seems to be a fair amount of people walking around.

"Hey, Sara!" I hear someone say. I look towards the sound and see Julian waving. I smile and wave back before walking up to him. "Thanks for coming," he says. We greet each other with a kiss. "What do you think of my little office?"

"It definitely looks like a cool place to work," I reply. "I don't have an office like this unfortunately."

"It is indeed a nice workplace. It's hard work, mentally speaking. But at the same time very rewarding."

I can hear someone knocking on glass. I look and see a man standing. He's tall and looks thin yet doesn't come off as weak. I can't tell if his suit has anything to do with that. He has blonde hair which seems to be long enough to cover his forehead, but I can't really tell as he has combed it to the side. His black suit looks good on him.

"Sara, may I introduce you to Daniël, my boss." I smile and shake Daniël's hand.

"I heard you've had the privilege of meeting one of my best engineers?" he says.

"Yes," I reply.

"I also heard how you two met. I must say, you look like a beautiful and fun lady. I hope it works out between you two."

"Oh, thanks," I say.

"You know what?" Daniël says. "I think I'll be paying tonight."

"That sounds great," Julian replies. "I think I'll invite Sara again in the future." The two men laugh.

"I had planned to work a bit longer," Daniël says. "But I think we should leave now. I'm hungry anyway. Have you eaten already Sara?" I shake my head. "Alright then. Let's go."

"We aren't going to order pizza?" I ask.

"Nah," Daniël says. "Let's eat out. I'll be more fun now we're with three people."

"Why don't we go to the place where you can get that incredibly tasty roast pork?" Julian asks Daniël.

"Oh, right. And they serve pretty fast there. That's definitely fine by me," Daniël says. We walk outside the building and I decide to get into Julian's car. The drive is short and soon we arrive at the place. I've heard about it too, but I've never actually eaten here. It's not a classy restaurant like the one Julian took me on the date, but it looks very comfortable and cozy to dine and chat. Not much later, I'm sitting at a table with two men. Last week I still had a boyfriend, and here I am. This is fast, even for me. I notice both Julian and Daniël eyeing me sometimes when they think I am not aware of it. I decide to answer Julian's eyeing and let our eyes lock. We both smile at each other. I wonder if he expects something from tonight. Will he try something? Or will it be like yesterday? The three of us make some small talk and we have a fun conversation.

"How long have you two known each other?" I ask during dinner.

"Let's see," Daniël says. "Julian arrived one year after my start at the company, so it must be something like six years.

"Indeed," Julian says. "And after a few months we started to spend our Friday evenings together. My ex-five didn't like that."

"I never had that problem," Daniël reacts.

"How so?" I ask him.

"I haven't had a serious relationship since I was a student. Too busy with work, too focused on my career. People think being CEO is sleeping on large desk all day."

"Do you regret that?" I ask.

"No," Daniël replies resolute. "The self-esteem my work gave me made me happy and fulfilled. I just love creating wealth and value. And I still do today."

"I feel the same," Julian reacts. "When I finish a project, the fulfillment and pride I feel is my biggest source of happiness in life."

"What about you?" Daniël asks me. "Do you love your job."

"I am not quite like you two," I reply. "I don't really have that sense."

"You should try to find it," Julian says. "In my opinion."

The three of us finish our meals and decide to leave. The place where Daniël and Julian spend their Friday evenings is close and we decide to walk there.

***

Not much later, the three of us arrive at Grand Café. This isn't just a place where one could enjoy a nice drink, but also where one could play pool or spend some time bowling. I don't really know the place, but Julian and Daniël seem to be regular visitors.

"This looks like a fun place," I say while walking in.

"It is," Daniël says. "I'll go pay for a pool table. Why don't the two of you find one already." Daniël walks off towards the bar.

"Come," Julian says to me. I follow him towards a free pool table.

"I have to admit, I'm not really good at this," I say.

"That's alright," Julian says. "I need a handicap anyway." We both laugh.

"Are you that good, or is he just bad?" I ask.

"Who's bad?" I hear someone behind me say. "Ah, I see what's going on. Trying to impress the lady?" Daniël says to Julian with a smile and a wink. "Someone will be coming in a moment to take orders for drinks," Daniël continues. "But we can start the game already." Julian starts laying the balls on the table. "So, will you join one of us or watch us for now?" Daniël asks me.

"I think I'll watch the first game, just to get the rules. And it'll be fun to see the rivalry and to see who's better."

"Alright," Daniël says. "You heard that Julian? The winner gets the girl."

"Funny," Julian says sarcastically, but with a smile. Perhaps it's my imagination, but it's like they both just got serious. Daniël opens the game. With one forceful shot, he scatters all the pool balls. None go into any of the pockets though. Daniël steps back and makes place for Julian. While Daniël is looking at the position of all the balls, Julian sinks his first ball, a striped one. With a smile, he starts looking for his next shot.

"Why don't we make this a bit more exciting," Daniël says. "The winner gets a kiss of a beautiful woman named Sara." Julian looks up at Daniël and shrugs his shoulders.

"If she's alright with it," Julian says. Both men look at you, waiting for an answer.

"Alright," I reply. "But a small one." Julian misses his second shot. It soon becomes clear that they both are experienced players, although they both seems to have different styles. Julian takes a while during his turns. He seems to consider every possible choice he has. It is as if he calculates which ball has the highest chance of being pocketed. Daniël is different. He seems to rely less on calculation, but more on skill. He just chooses his ball with a quick look at the positions and tries to pocket it. If he chooses one, he sees it through. No matter how much skill is required he'll try it. The game continues with both of them being equally good. Or so it seems. Both of them never manage to pocket two balls in a turn, but when half of the balls remain, it becomes clear that the positions of the solid balls on the table is much more favorable for Daniël as opposed to the striped ones. I see a nervous look in Julian's face, while Daniël is smiling. I don't know much about the game, but the men act like the game is finished. Not much later, only the 8 ball and one striped ball remain. Daniël is lining up his shot on the 8 ball since he has just pocketed a solid one. Unfortunately for him, he needs to hit the ball from a big angle. He misses.

"Damn!" he says. Julian doesn't even seem to react. He just looks at the table with a face of pure concentration. I can almost see the mathematical equations fly before his eyes. Soon, he pockets his last striped ball. While his face doesn't change, Daniël seems to have troubles keeping it together. He's squeezing his cue so hard I wonder if it'll break.

"Yes," Julian shouts. The black ball has disappeared from the pool table. I see Julian smiling and Daniël hanging his head down.

"Hey Julian," I say. "I'll give the kiss later. Let's not make this guy sadder than he needs to be," I say smiling and nod my head in the direction of Daniël.

"Have your fun," Daniël says. "But next time you're paying the drinks buddy," he says to Julian.

"Worth," Julian just replies. I join in the next game, siding with Julian, but we lose rather fast because of me. The rest of the night passes quickly. I'm really enjoying myself and the alcohol goes in easily. Even for someone with a relatively high tolerance like me, I'm getting very loose-lipped. When Daniël asks why someone like me joined a dating site I start talking about my past boyfriends and about the cheating by two of them. When it is ten o'clock, the place closes and we decide to go home. "Shall I drive you home?" Julian offers.

"Oh, you would? I think it's quite the detour for you."

"It's not a problem. It's less than an hour."

"Well I guess I'll accept. And now I don't need to bother my housemate with it."

Daniël goes to his own car and I walk with Julian to his. "Do I get my kiss now? Julian asks. I laugh but don't reply. We step into the car.

"Look at me," I say when we both are sitting down. When he turns his head, I give him a little kiss on his lips. He smiles.

"Thanks," he says. "But I do hope I'll get some more someday."

"Oh," I say. "What more do you want?" We both look at each other, both knowing the answer. His green eyes tell me everything. I can feel a hand on my leg.

"You're such a beautiful and fun woman," he says.

"Why didn't you tell me that yesterday?" I ask.

"I suppose I was too afraid. Too insecure about my appearance perhaps. I mean, you are truly good looking." To my regret I notice Julian doesn't understand what a woman wants. What they expect. What they look for. Or at least a woman like me.

"I wouldn't mind getting another kiss." Julian says. "But perhaps on some other part of my body?" I'm amazed by how straight forward he is, which I don't consider to be a bad thing. It's just a pity that he wasn't like this after our date. The alcohol must have its influence on him. I move my right hand to his crotch and start to open his pants.

"Is this the part you mean?" I ask seductively. He leans in to kiss me again.

"A good choice," he says after kissing me.

I lower my head towards his crotch and pull his cock out. He already seems to have an erection. Barely a second later, my lips wrap around it and slide down over it. I don't fully understand why I am so eager. Is it the alcohol? Or is it just desire. It's likely a combination of those two. Or is it perhaps guilt? I have made up my mind today, during the game of pool. The way Julian acts, the way he talks. He is a nice guy, a sweet guy, but not someone I want to spend my life with. But then why would I feel guilty? Why could I not just tell him now, why am I giving him a blowjob? As a consolation prize? I feel a bit disgusted with myself. Why do I think he would even appreciate this? Why do I assume he would want that? I can hear Julian moan.

"Does it feel good?" I ask.

"Yes," he whispers. His answer pleases me and I continue sucking. For a moment, I imagine myself giving someone a blowjob and hearing moaning, but the moans don't come from Julian. Suddenly, I think I realize why I'm doing what I'm doing. It isn't guilt, or the alcohol. My deepest desire right now is getting into a car with a perfect man. A man that knows what he wants. A man that can take on the world. A man that never forgets about me. A man who I can life for. I want to rip that man his pants of and surrender my mouth to whatever he desires to do with it. This unfortunately is not reality, and I seem to have settled with the next best thing. Yet despite that I seem to give myself to Julian. I feel something hot and liquid spewing in my mouth. It doesn't taste good, but I swallow everything. It's not like this is my first time. "Wow. This felt amazing Sara."

"Thanks," I say. "It was my pleasure." Julian tucks his wet dick in his pants and starts driving. Not even a minute later, I can already feel a hand on my leg again. He tries to get his hands in my panties and I decide to move a little bit closer to make it easier for him. I can feel his fingers over and in me. He isn't the most experienced guy, but he roughly seems to know where to touch. After five or so minutes, I am wet and enjoying it.

"I want more than a blowjob Sara. I want to have sex with you." I look at him.

"Do you now?" I say teasingly.

"Can I?" Julian asks. I can barely believe he asks. He really is an inexperienced guy.

"Don't ask," I just reply. When he stops at a rather private spot, it looks like he found his courage. He turns to me and puts a hand on my breasts, gently massaging it while looking at me.

"Let's get in the back," I say, trying to take charge a bit. Again, I seem to give myself to someone I don't truly desire and I wonder if I have just lost hope. I take of my heels and crawl onto the back seat. I decide not to wait for Julian to take charge and lower my pants and panties. Julian seems eager and also lowers his pants and underwear, not bothering to take of the rest of his clothes. I enjoy the view of his erect cock and find pleasure in the fact that, despite him having had an orgasm mere minutes ago, I can already make him hard and ready again. Because of the foreplay moments ago, I enjoy the feeling and feel a pleasure wash over me when he goes inside. A car isn't the most comfortable place, but I honestly don't want to spend the night at his house. I feel like this will probably be a one-time event.

"Sara, you feel really good," Julian says. I just give him a smile as answer. "Am I pleasuring you?" he asks. Again, I just nod. I close my eyes and try to think about the man I imagined earlier. That perfect man. Would he have sex like this. No, he would give me little kisses on my body. I imagine him leaning forward and kissing my neck. While Julian is holding me on my hips, I imagine a man's hands going over my body, caressing me. That's what my perfect man would do.

"Can I come inside you?" Julian asks.

"Yes, just don't get my clothes dirty if you can."

"Okay," Julian says. "Thank you, Sara." Did he really just thank me? Despite his inexperience and teenage talk, I can actually feel an orgasm coming up. Yet I doubt I would have gotten to this point without my imagination. Suddenly, Julian stops moving. He's coming just too soon. Desiring an orgasm, I move a hand to my clitoris and start rubbing. Not much later, right after Julian draws out, I climax and moan softly. I look at Julian. He smiles, seemingly happy with his prestation.

"Thanks for driving me home," I say, trying to make a joke. We both laugh. Fifteen minutes later, we arrive at Ellen's house where Julian drops me off. I give Julian a kiss on his lips and say goodbye.