Where Trouble Lurks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

I could feel my cock stirring as she spoke. She was putting out vibrations that attuned to me closely. She was right. I did want her. I wanted her in the worst way. I wanted her in the best way too. I was torn, due to my life at the moment. Everything was mixed up and my guard was down.

Putting my arm around her shoulder I hugged her close. Lynn turned her head up as I turned to kiss the top of her head, and my lips landed on hers instead. Her hands went around my head and she locked me up in a kiss that was steamy hot and full of promise.

I felt her tongue pressing between my lips and I allowed it in. Sucking on it gently, I let her explore my mouth. My heart was beating faster and faster, my urges were overcoming my common senses.

Lynn's hand found its way down to my crotch and she was massaging my cock through my pants. I moved my hand, intending to pull hers away, but ended up just laying it on hers, allowing her to feel my hardness.

That caused her to start to become more aggressive and her kisses heated up even more. We were soon to the point where had someone seen us they'd have been telling us to get a room. The waiter bringing us our food interrupted our make-out session.

We broke apart, breathing heavily. The waiter gave me a look that spoke volumes. It was one of those disapproving looks. Along the lines of 'You're old enough to be her father for crying out loud.' The real problem was, I knew this waiter and I knew that he knew I was married too. His look was like a bucket of cold water being tossed in my face.

I moved apart from Lynn and we started to eat. The difference now though was I had regained my sense and I knew that Lynn and I could go no farther than we already had, and what we had already done was too far.

Lynn finished eating her meal before me and after ordering a desert, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. I felt a need to visit the men's room myself, so I headed that way. Lynn didn't see me walking behind her, as she was almost to the door of the women's room.

As I walked up to the men's room door I noticed that Lynn was at the back of the hallway, back to the restaurant, talking on her cell phone. Curious, I moved in behind a large plant and listened in. I guess my trust in females had taken a large hit. Actually I was just wondering who she was talking to.

"It's me. We're at dinner. I've started to make some moves and I think we'll end up at your place later on."

That statement threw me. It really did. I was wondering who she was talking to as she said it, and as the realization dawned on me who it could be, what she said hit me like a ton of bricks. 'We'll end up at your place'? She had to be talking to Dawn. But why? I soon found out.

"I know. He's been resistant to my advances so far. How can you be so sure that he would cheat on you? He's been very careful in keeping faithful to you, even though all that's happened in the last weeks."

I stood there, understanding suddenly coming over me. I was stunned. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Well, if you're there by nine I'll have him in a real compromising position and you can get the pictures you'll need. I just can't believe that you want me to do this Dawn. I don't understand still."

She was talking to my wife. I'd been set up!

"Look...say what you want about him, I think you're wrong. I don't think he's ever cheated on you, and to be totally honest, I feel really guilty doing what I've been doing. I like Dave a lot more than I knew and you having me do this..."

Lynn seemed to be having a hard time doing this at least. Maybe she did like me a little bit after all. I was trying to digest this off the wall discovery, and finding it hard to know where I was at the moment. Suddenly I found I couldn't trust anyone anymore.

"Dawn, I'm going to go through with this, but I think you're wrong and what you're trying to do is wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right...Dave told me that. You setting him up like this is just wrong. Besides that, I'll have to work with him after this all blows up and I'm not sure I'll be able to. You're not only messing with his mind, you're messing with my career. If things go bad you'll still end up divorced and I could be out of a job. I really think you need to just forget..."

Lynn was worried now, and she was trying to talk Dawn out of this plan. I only wished I knew what that whole plan was. Evidently, from what I could gather so far, Dawn had put Lynn up to making up to me. Why, I didn't know. Hints from the conversation were sending warnings to me, but I just didn't have enough to figure out why or what.

"Besides that Dawn...I think I'm falling for him too. I might try to steal him from you after all."

That caught my attention. I'd thought she already had fallen for me. Surprise, surprise.

"Well, you started this all. Your crazy plan may not work. It may backfire on you. I know he's older than me, but I could go a long time and through a lot of men to find someone as good and kind as Dave. He's also a hottie too. You messed up and dragging me into this was wrong. If you're not careful you could still end up divorced and losing him. You really messed up Dawn, and if I see a chance in hell that he'll come with me, I'll take him and run."

That was interesting. Of course, one sided conversations always are more interesting than hearing both sides. After all, the listener can fill in blanks however they wish.

"Just remember that this was all your idea. You knew he was getting suspicious or at least you felt that he may become suspicious and having me do this as a pre-strike may have made sense to you, but it still doesn't to me. The only reason I did this was to help you stay married to him. If I knew you didn't love him I'd have left you in the cold. I still may Dawn."

Dawn had put Lynn up to making up to me. This whole thing had been a planned war to keep Dawn married to me and for me to not leave her. Evidently Lynn was to get me into bed with her and then Dawn would discover me cheating on her and she'd use that to even things up? I really didn't know my wife at all anymore.

I turned and went into the men's room. I waited long enough for Lynn to finish her call and get back to the table before I made my way back. As I approached our table I noticed Lynn had a severely guilty look on her face.

"Where were you Dave? You had me worried."

"What, did you think I'd leave you with the bill or something? I care for you Lynn, I'd never leave you hanging. I just had to visit the men's room. That's all."

"Oh. Sorry. When I came back and you were gone like that, I thought you may have run out on me."

"Dates do that to you often?"

"No. I mean...never. I thought that maybe I had scared you off with my fondling and kisses earlier."

I knew that I had to get Lynn to relax. I had an idea in my mind and I knew how I needed it to work out, so I was going to play the game. I was going to let Lynn get me into bed...maybe not quite like they planned though.

"Your kisses are what's keeping me alive right now Lynn. I'm a lucky man to have found someone so beautiful and kind to help me out in my time of need."

"Well I've always respected and cared for you too Dave more now than ever."

"I'm a very lucky man then."

Lynn moved close to me and we kissed. It wasn't quite as hot as our first kiss, but it was warmer than a 'friendly' kiss. As we ate our deserts, I began to feed Lynn bites of her ice cream. It was a semi-sexual type of thing and I'd never known how much of a turn on it could be. By the time our deserts were finished, we were both hot to trot.

In the car, on the way to my house, Lynn slid over next to me and was kissing my neck and cheek. Her hands were busy too, playing with my cock through my pants. I was hard as steel and horny as I'd ever been. She was keeping me hot and I was letting her.

Once in my driveway, we necked for a bit in the car. I had my hands on her tits, under her skimpy dress. I also had slipped two fingers into her hot wet slit. Lynn, not to be outdone, had managed to get my cock free of my pants and was stroking it in her hand.

"Let's get inside before the neighbors call the cops."

She agreed, moaning into my chest as I flicked her clit with my thumb. With my fingers still inside her, rubbing on her G spot, she had her first orgasm of the evening. Lynn slipped out my side of the car and we almost ran into the house. Once in the living room I mentioned needing to get something to drink for us.

"I'll get us something to drink. Coke's okay, or do you want something stronger?"

"Do you have any rum to toss in the coke?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do."

"I'll...um...be waiting upstairs..."

"Are you sure you want to do this Lynn?"

"Oh God yes. You have me so hot right now Dave...yes...I want you."

"Okay. Don't get undressed though. I want that job when I get up there...okay?"

"Okay."

I went to the kitchen and made up our drinks. While there I thought about Dawn and Lynn and what they'd planned for me tonight. Suddenly I knew that if Lynn and I did it, I could end up with a hot young babe for a girlfriend and possible wife. It was a strong indication of how far I'd come over the last week.

I wanted to fuck her. I really wanted to bury my face between Lynn's thighs and enjoy everything she'd been offering me over the last week. Even though I knew that it had started out as a 'plan' for Dawn, I knew now that Lynn was falling for me. I could end up in a win-win situation here.

I walked into our bedroom to find Lynn standing on my side of the bed staring at my dresser. I noted that I had two pictures there. One was from work, on our picnic day. Lynn and I had been partnered up in a three-legged race and the picture showed us as we crossed the finish line ahead of everyone else. Dawn was in the background, laughing at our antics.

The other picture was the traditional family portrait. It was of Dawn, our kids and me. The day that picture was taken had been a long and tiring one, made so due to Dawn's insistence that everything had to be just perfect for it. That picture had taken six takes to get right. Even the photographer had been getting edgy after it all.

"Memories."

My statement startled Lynn.

"I didn't know you had that picture of us on the picnic day. You always keep it there?"

"Yes. It was a happy day for me."

"Me too."

I handed her the rum and coke and took a sip of my Scotch. I was looking at her from her toes to the top of her head and back down. Lynn looked guilty for a second, then I could see a certain desire coming out. She sat her drink on the bedroom dresser and moved to hug me close.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you Dave. I'm going to do that..."

"No. I'm going to show you how much I care about you Lynn."

"Really? I need to tell you something first though..."

I didn't want her to tattle on herself and Dawn, not now. I wanted to twist the knife a bit and guilt her out some before letting her off the hook.

"Lynn, I've been attracted to you forever it seems. I even have fantasies about you. Now, knowing that you love me so much and all, it just makes me feel so damn good. I'm a lucky man. I really am."

"Dave...I really need to say..."

"Please...let me finish Lynn. I've needed to tell you this for a long time and it needs to be out in the open between us right now. The first day you came to work at the shop I think I fell for you. You looked to beautiful and you were also so friendly, I was just taken with you. Then you and Dawn became such close friends, and I'd see you over here all the time...I just kept falling more and more for you."

I could see Lynn's face showing some pain or perhaps fear in what I was telling her. Mostly it was the truth, if the real truth were to be known, except that as a married man I also knew in my heart that I'd never be able to touch her in the way I would really want to.

"Dave...please...let me..."

I couldn't let her spill the beans now...not quite yet...I twisted the knife a bit more.

Taking her hands in mine I pulled her close to me and kissed her hard. Pulling back and looked into her eyes trying to read her thoughts as I plunged on.

"Lynn, these last days have brought me to the realization that you care for me in a way that could mean we could be something together. Our love for each other could bring us into a higher level of being...our love for each other could carry us on forever. I really want you...I want to possess you. Forever. Lynn, I truly do love you."

Tears started to run from her eyes, and she pulled back from me. Moving around me, so that the door of the bedroom was to her back would give her a clear path to freedom for what she had to tell me. What I already knew was she was about to tell me that is.

"Dave...I can't do this. Look, Dawn put me up to most of this. She wants to catch you...with me...in...bed."

"What?"

"Please...let me finish before you get mad at me...please Dave? I do love you...I found that out over these last days...and...now I feel so guilty and so bad about what I've been doing...I can't go on. Not like this. Not for anyone, and especially, not for Dawn."

"What are you saying Lynn?"

I almost smiled at her distress. I was hurt, of course, but I also knew that she was being honest with me...perhaps with herself, for the first time.

"Please...Dave...I love you...I really do. I mean that. That's why I'm telling you about this now...before we...before she crashes in here and pulls this terrible stunt. I can't do it. I want you for myself, I really fell in love with you Dave. I really do love you. I don't want you in lies and deceit. I want you in love and honesty. I know you're going to hate me now...but I had to tell you truth."

"Dawn put you up to this? Why?"

"She thought you were about to find out...about her. She figured that if she caught you red-handed in bed with someone that she could use that to hold you to her, even though she was cheating on you all the time."

"What made her think I was on to her cheating?"

"A few weeks ago you didn't try too hard to get her in the mood...she said she was tired and you just shrugged and gave up, when in the past you'd push a bit more for a while until she'd change her mind. That night however, you just shrugged your shoulders and walked away. Then there was the issue of the late dinner she had with Steve...when he showed up in town one night a few weeks ago."

"Oh, the spaghetti night."

"You'd made dinner and she called to tell you that she wouldn't be home until late. You had dinner in the oven for her, with the roses and candles on the table, all set for you two. She felt so bad, and then she thought that you may have seen her at dinner with him...and that made her think you knew."

"She didn't think that I'd have crashed their party had I known about it? She didn't think I'd have knocked him on his ass for making moves on my wife had I known? Hell, I didn't have a clue until you told me Lynn. Not one damn clue."

"She didn't know that for certain. Then she talked me into helping her out...and I did reluctantly. I thought her plan was bad all the way around. Only...when we got involved...when I started to see you with different eyes...when I knew that you'd never cheat on Dawn, never had, and never would...I started to see a different picture than the one Dawn had painted for me."

"She thought that I'd cheated on her before?"

"She didn't know, but she suspected. She said that in her experience, most married men do cheat on their wives. It isn't that they don't love their wives...just that sometimes temptations can overcome the best of a person. She knew from her own experience I guess."

"And you jumped in to help me cheat on Dawn?"

"You make it sound so ugly."

"What would you call it Lynn?"

"Two wrongs don't make a right...I know."

"Well, don't run out on me now. We need to be here when Dawn shows up with camera running."

"What?"

"Do you or do you not have strong feelings for me Lynn?"

"I do. I love you and I know what I've been doing is wrong on so many levels."

"You love me. Will you help me then?"

Confusion was causing Lynn to become nervous.

"What...I...don't understand...help you what?"

"Dawn expects to find us naked in bed in a little bit...correct?"

"Well...yeah...but..."

"I've seen you naked...you say you love me...so lets get naked."

"I don't understand..."

"Lynn, I believe you when you say you love me. I think that even though you've been lying to me, and maneuvering me to help Dawn, that I still have the same feelings for you too. Will you help me with Dawn?"

"Dawn's my best friend too though. I can't...I couldn't do this..."

I saw comprehension etching her face as she began to understand what she was saying.

"Oh...God. You want her plan to work don't you? You want her to catch us in bed together. But...why?"

"This isn't about Dawn anymore Lynn. All this drama that's been going on is just a show for Dawn. She decided to assuage her guilt by arranging for me to cheat on her, so she could use that as ammunition to make me, force me into a submissive act. She wants to 'catch' me in the act so she can point at me and say cheater is as cheater does...and then for some strange reason she seems to think I'll roll over and allow her to get away with her cheating, since I cheated on her. I'm not going to care. I don't care. I thought she loved me, but she just wants to drag me down with her...and then we can all suffer her mistake. Does that sound like the actions of a 'loving wife' to you Lynn? Would you, who claims to love me, do that to me?"

"But, Dawn does love you Dave."

"In her own twisted little way I suppose she does. But she wants to use you in a sexual manner to trap me into her little world of lies and cheating."

"I don't understand her. I really don't."

"I think that when she cheated on me that first time, her mind began to misfire. She's always been under-sexed, yet suddenly she wants it more and more. Only problem is, she started that path of more sex with someone outside our marriage and couldn't figure out how to fix that and not spill the beans. So, as time went on her training and education as a lawyer caused her to think in terms of 'third person' or in more hard terms or more calculating ways. She felt that for whatever reason, if I were just as guilty as her, I'd be more amendable to wanting reconciliation."

"Two wrongs..."

"Right. They don't make sense, let alone make a right. She'll be here any minute now. Will you help me or not?"

"Okay, I'll help you."

"Get undressed and lay on the bed. I'll be right back."

Lynn started to strip, although I will say it was reluctantly at first. She suddenly smiled at me and started to get into it. I saw the question before it actually came. I was ready for it.

"So...since you admit you love me, really, and you now know I do love you in spite of what I've done...does this mean..."

"Yeah. We'll try 'us' out for a bit. See what happens. Okay?"

Her smile was all I needed to see at that moment. I turned and left the bedroom and went to the front door, checking to ensure that Dawn wasn't already here. Then I set up my tools in the living room and in the hallway to our bedroom. Once back in the bedroom I found a very beautiful and very naked Lynn spread wide on the bed playing with herself, waiting patiently for me.

I undressed and looking at the dresser smiled and gave a thumbs up. Lynn missed that part since I was between her and the mini-cam tucked in the statue on the center of the dresser. I rolled onto my back and Lynn moved up on top of me and began to kiss me all over.

Her hands went straight to my cock and since I was hard from seeing her naked a few seconds before, she had quite a bit to play with. I kept kissing her and keeping her from moving to go down on me. I wanted us naked and face to face, not having done anything but be naked together on the bed by the time Dawn showed up to 'catch us in the act'. Lynn was getting pretty worked up and desperate by the time I realized that Dawn was there and about to enter our bedroom.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers