Where Trouble Lurks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,524 Followers

I saw the door open a slice and I could make out someone standing just beyond with something in their hands. I only hoped it was a camera and not a gun. Dawn was now a person I truly didn't understand, and I wouldn't have put it past her to do a murder-suicide at this point. The next moments would be interesting indeed.

I rolled over on top of Lynn and began kissing and feeling her up in earnest. I felt her tense just a bit at my change up, but then she really got into the new attack. My lips moved away from hers and I kissed my way down to her tits. My tongue slipped out and licked her nipples, causing Lynn to moan with desire.

My hand moved between Lynn's hot inner thighs and found nirvana. My fingers delved into her wet tightness as I bit down gently on one of her nipples. Lynn's moans grew in loudness and I could feel her desire building in spite of the situation, knowing what we knew was about to happen.

Dawn's entrance was quick and efficient. She was taking pictures with a digital camera and shouting at the same time. I rolled onto my back, exposing Lynn's and my nudity to the lens.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU CHEATING BASTARD!"

I smiled into the lens and waved. Turning back to Lynn I began to kiss and lick her nipples once again. Dawn, stunned at my calmness was struck mute, camera forgotten for the moment. Lynn was acting stiff, until she realized that I was calm as calm could be, then slowly she started to come around.

Dawn spouted off some more about my cheating ass and other things, but we ignored her protests and accusations. Lynn's hands were on my hard cock and she pulled me towards her, wanting me to enter her let her experience what my cock would feel like.

Rolling back on top of Lynn, I moved so that my cock head was resting on her pussy lips, so wet and inviting. I could feel the heat emanating from her there, her desire laid bare. With a nice long French kiss, I slid my cock deeply into her tight yet yielding pussy. Once buried, I froze, allowing her to become used to the invader that was filling her full.

I took that moment to turn my head and look into my wife's eyes. Dawn had gone to her knees, right beside the bed, and she was staring at us. Actually, she was staring at me with some kind of lost lonely look at that moment. I knew that she was just beginning to realize that she had totally screwed up now.

"Why?"

I almost didn't hear her ask. She was speaking so softly she could hardly be heard over our heavy breathing.

"Why? Because you wanted us this way dear. Isn't that it? Your plan was to 'catch' me cheating and then use that to make me forgive you for your cheating? Right?"

"You were supposed to stop and be all embarrassed, not turn and get into it. How could you?"

"You are the reason dear. Now if you'll excuse us, we have some love-making to do for a bit. I'll be down in a bit and we can talk then."

Dawn stumbled to her feet and worked her way out of the room. Her camera lay on the floor, forgotten. I turned my attention back to Lynn and her hot wet pussy.

"You're going to keep on with this still?"

"You want to quit?"

"Well...not really...but what about Dawn?"

"What about Dawn?"

I started to stroke in and out of her tightness and Lynn's moans told me she'd rather finish what we'd started first. Slowly I built up speed until we were rutting like two animals in heat. Mostly because that's what we were at that moment in time, two animals in heat.

Lynn came hard as I stroked in and out of her. I felt her shudder once, twice then a third time. I was close, but not so close that I'd cum too soon, so I slowed back down and worked more magic in change of direction and speed and depth. My cock was throbbing hard and fast as I started to build to orgasm, and once I was headed there, Lynn suddenly pushed me off of her body and onto my back.

Disoriented I tried to roll back over, but her hands held my shoulders down and she whispered into my ears.

"Baby, I want to do something special for you now. I've wanted to do this for so long. Lay back and relax."

Saying that she moved her head down my body, kissing and licking me all over as her hands gripped my shaft. Soon her hot moist lips were surrounding my shaft and I was being treated to a world class blow-job. Lynn, if nothing else, was an excellent cocksucker, and what she was doing to me was beyond anything I'd ever experienced before in my life.

I felt my orgasm building up to climax, and I moaned out its arrival to prevent her any embarrassment. It was a wasted breath.

"I'm almost there sweetie...I'm cumming."

Her lips tightened up around my shaft and then they plunged fully to the base. That resulted in my shooting off like gangbusters. I came and came, squirting everything I had into Lynn's mouth and down her throat. She swallowed it all and licked me clean afterward.

We laid together for a bit before I knew it was time to go finish it up.

"Be gentle Dave. Really, I mean it. She wasn't ready for what happened at all. What we gave her was never in her wildest dreams something that was going to happen. She fully expected you to cower and hide when 'caught', not be laid back and cool about it all like we really were."

"Best laid plans of mice and men..."

"Yeah...something like that."

"I don't feel like being gentle Lynn, but I'll be decent."

"Guess that's the best she can ever hope for then."

I pulled on my pants and walked down stairs to the living room. Dawn was on the love seat, head bowed, shoulders shaking as I heard her sobbing into her hands. Hearing her cry so broke my heart, but I knew that things had gone beyond fixing by this time too. She'd planned and schemed too much trying to save face and fix things in her own screwed up little way. I realized that I didn't know my wife at all suddenly, and that thought hit me hard.

"Sorry."

"You're sorry? I'm the one who cheated on you...I'm the one that laid plans to make it so you'd be the one caught, and I'm the one that threw away everything. What do you have to be sorry about?"

"Sorry that I carried through with it anyway, even though I knew about what was to happen pretty much, before hand."

"You knew?"

"Yeah, figured it out mostly. Not quite until the bitter end though. Turns out Lynn has a thing for me...thinks she loves me, and I her."

"Do you?"

"I care for her, of course, but your planning and her willingness to help you lie to me, well, that kind of makes it harder for an 'us', just like what you've done makes it harder for an 'us' anymore too."

"I really screwed up didn't I?"

"Yes. Yes you did Dawn. For the life of me, I still don't understand it either. You could have come to me at any time and told me. You could have mentioned that your desires were coming to a head. I would have welcomed being with you sexually far more than we had been, and I would have loved and respected you so much more in the end."

"That hurts."

"I know, but it's the truth too. I don't know why you went outside our marriage for fulfillment. I don't understand your little scheme to put me in the position to be nothing more than a cheat on you either. My God, Dawn, you're an educated, intelligent woman. I thought you loved me more than that too. It's a pretty sorry mess now though."

"There's no chance then?"

"I don't think so. Too much and too far."

"I really messed up. What will I do now?"

"Your job. You're good at that and you are respected. I won't require that infidelity be used. We'll just use a general run of the mill one and call it good. I don't want to punish you anymore than I already have. I'm just...tired and want it over with. This last week or so has been difficult for both of us."

"The last week or so for you. The last year or so for me. I really have been torn up about this."

"I know. I read your diaries."

"Maybe some day we will..."

"Lets not go there Dawn. Too much has gone on and your little plan to use Lynn as you did is way over the top as far as I'm concerned. It's going to be hard on both of us, and I think by the time this whole thing blows over, I won't want to see or be reminded of you for quite some time. I'll say this much though...there will always be a special place in my heart for the mother of my children and the years we spent together that were honest and happy."

"Ouch."

"Yeah. Ouch."

I was surprised at our conversation that evening. We talked without heat or anger, though I know in my case I had plenty of reasons to be more than a little angry. In retrospect, I think that little time with Lynn, before I went down to talk to Dawn did more for me than anyone could have thought.

For that little lovemaking showed me that I still could please a lady. It showed me that it wasn't the end of my life. It showed a glimmer of hope that I'd find the right person eventually, and that person could still possibly be Lynn. Dawn? Not a chance. I was correct in telling her too much and too far. During the waiting period of the divorce I went through some painful and angry times remembering what had gone on.

In case you're a score keeper, our divorce went smoothly. We split evenly down the middle, each got their retirement accounts left alone and we each had our own investment accounts left alone too. Our joint finances were the 50/50 split and once that was done the only thing left was the house and the mountain cabin. I got the cabin Dawn took the house. Since the house was valued a quite a bit more than the cabin, the difference was settled in cash in my account.

Lynn and I?

It turned out that I couldn't trust her either. I kept thinking to how Lynn had 'acted' at first, on Dawn's direction and I couldn't let it go. We called it good after a couple of months, and split as friends. I do miss the hot sex with her, but I have managed to find some other women to date now and that means I'm not destitute in any way. Lynn and I manage to still work together at the plant well, and I hope that continues that way too.

I'm sure that one day I'll find someone else to love and cherish, and I can only hope that they are nothing like Dawn...or Lynn in the end.

Dawn? She has been having a rough time of it. She doesn't date at all, and I think she seems to be holding a hope that I'll come back to her eventually. I guess she still can't see how her lying and game playing hurt me and caused my love for her to fall.

curious2c
curious2c
2,524 Followers