Where's My Christmas Spirit

Story Info
Susan learns that giving is nice but... ah to receive.
5.9k words
3.31
40k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working in retail in December is not the easiest way to get into the Christmas spirit Susan thought as she finished serving the last customer of the day. It was December 23rd and she was exhausted from the endless stream of frantic customers. Her friend and co-worker, Lisa, opened the door to let the gentleman out.

After closing it again, Lisa turned to her and said, "I wish I was off tomorrow. Let's go get a drink at O'Reilly's Pub to reward ourselves for making it through another day in lingerie store Christmas shopping hell and the lecherous clientele this season brings out."

Susan turned to look at Lisa. Like Susan, she was in her mid twenties. Lisa was definitely attractive with her shoulder length blond hair tied in a loose ponytail with a red ribbon. It complemented the red dress and pearl necklace. Being low cut and framed with a lace bodice didn't hurt either. Lisa was leaning against the door waiting for a response.

Susan looked at her watch. It read 9:32 PM. "What the hell, I couldn't unwind if I went straight home anyway. It will take us another fifteen minutes to finish the closing procedures though."

Lisa smiled. "Put the cash in the vault and let's go. We're both scheduled to open the store tomorrow morning so we can do it then. We want to hurry before the pub gets too crowded or we won't find a seat."

Susan nodded. "O.k. let me grab my purse and coat from the back room and we can head out." Lisa had already gotten her coat and had tucked it behind the counter. She retrieved it while Susan went to the employees' room to get her stuff.

Susan called out, "Maybe I should just go home. I'm not exactly dressed for a night on the town and I'm tired and hungry."

"You're just fishing for compliments. You know that you look good. Babe with those tits, ass and legs you'd be ready if you were wearing a burlap sack, let alone that white top and black skirt. And you're definitely working those black knee high boots too. Guys will be drooling over you."

"Lisa! I wasn't fishing. I've decided that this is probably a bad idea, so I'll be having one drink with you before I head home."

"Babe, when did you stop being a party girl? Back in college we could go to an all night rave and still make it to work early the next morning."

"When I got married. I don't think my husband would appreciate other guys hitting on me."

The two ladies walked to the pub which was just across the street from the mall they worked in. It was loud and crowded with mall staff that wasn't ready to call it a night yet. They didn't see any open tables so Lisa grabbed Susan's hand as she pushed through the crowd to the bar.

There was a high stool open. Lisa hopped up and perched on the edge crossing her legs as she sat. The hem of her dress slid up to reveal a generous portion of her upper thigh as she crossed her legs.

This display did not go unnoticed. A group of four young men were right beside her and they all stared briefly at her nylon clad legs before returning to their own conversation. One of the men was sitting on the stool beside Lisa leaning back against the bar. He looked at her and then at Susan. He said, "Here, you make take my seat," as he stood up and gestured to the stool.

"Thanks, that is very nice of you," Susan said. "I really appreciate the chance to sit down."

"I am sure you're tired. I saw you working in the lingerie Hut. It looked crazy busy in there. Can I buy you a drink? "

"I'm married. Thanks for the offer though," Susan said.

"I'm Dan and I don't see why that would stop you from accepting a free drink. The offer is for both of you." He smiled and waited.

"Dan, we'd both love a glass of white wine," Lisa responded. "I'm Lisa and this tough nut is Susan." He ordered the drinks for the girls and a beer for himself. Once everyone had their drinks Dan introduced the ladies to his friends: Todd, Carter and Joe. "We're celebrating our big commissions tonight. We work at the Big and Tall Menswear store."

The conversation flowed easily among the group as they mostly talked about some of the worst customers they had each faced that day. The time passed quickly and more drinks were consumed.

Carter said, "We've reserved a table for eight but half our group bailed out. Would you care to join us?"

Lisa said, "I'm starving. That sounds like a great idea." She looked at Susan and gestured for her to respond in the affirmative as well.

Susan realized that she was hungry too but she had already had two more drinks than she had intended. She ignored her friend and said, "I better head home. Thanks for the offer though."

Lisa shook her head and stared at her friend as she said, 'Susan, I thought you said your husband is out of town. Why not enjoy a meal with good company? I know you've only got a bowl of cold cereal waiting for you at home."

While Susan contemplated her response, Carter began massaging her shoulders from behind and softly stated, "We would love to have your company a little longer."

Susan leaned into him and said, "You've convinced me. Let's eat."

The group was led to a long booth. Todd and Dan quickly sat on opposite sides of the booth. Carter guided Susan to the seat beside Dan and then sat beside her. Joe directed Lisa to sit in the middle on the opposite side from her friend between himself and Todd.

More drinks were ordered while the menus were reviewed. Susan was on her sixth drink by the time her food had arrived. Being a petite girl standing only 5'2" and weighing 102 lb, this was a lot of wine in a relatively short time. She was definitely feeling an alcohol buzz.

Dan and Carter were both tall black men standing at least a foot taller than Susan. After they finished their meal, the two men moved close to her. Carter resumed massaging her neck and shoulders while Dan lifted her right leg onto his lap and began massaging her knee just above her long boots. She glanced over at Lisa and saw that she was locked in a kiss with Todd and Joe was nuzzling her neck from behind.

Susan knew she shouldn't be letting this happen but it felt so good. She turned her body and lifted her left leg onto Dan's lap as well. She leaned back into Carter and let out a soft moan. "That feels so good," she sighed.

Dan and Carter exchanged a smile and wink as their hands began to explore Susan's body further. Carter's hands moved in wider circles brushing across Susan's chest and dancing along the nape of her neck. Dan now had both hands rubbing her thighs moving in longer strokes from her knees and up under the hem of her skirt.

As his hand moved higher he felt the top of her stockings. He casually asked, "Are you wearing stockings or pantyhose?"

"I work in a lingerie shop; of course I'm wearing stockings."

"Me too," Lisa declared.

Dan asked, "And your panties, what kind are they?"

"Usually I wear either low-rise lace briefs or boy shorts, but today..." Susan lifted her skirt to let Dan see. "I'm wearing Christmas themed string bikini briefs. You can see Rudolph right in the middle."

That wasn't all Dan could see. He saw that the string was buried between her pussy lips and that her pussy was slick and the lips were engorged. He reached out with his right hand and cupped her pussy. She pushed into his hand and dropped her skirt.

Feeling emboldened, Carter quickly opened the top two buttons on her top and slid his hand inside her half-cup bra. He began caressing her nipple with the palm of his hand. "Nice set of B cups you've got. It makes for a delicious handful."

"You don't know anything. Lisa has Bs. Your holding Ds now. It's a good thing you have big hands or I'd be spilling out all over."

Joe got up from the table to square the bill with the waitress while his friends continued to explore the two women.

Todd and Lisa had progressed to heavy petting by the time Joe returned. He said, "Time to go. I've paid the bill and I'm driving."

Both ladies got up to followed him without hesitation or protest.

Susan was drunk and held up her arms saying, "Is anyone going to help a lady in distress?"

Dan and Carter stood on either side of her wrapping an arm around her waist and guiding her through the pub to the front door.

When they got to Joe's minivan Susan said, "Wait, I have to do something before we get in." She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her ankles. Then she put a hand on Carter's shoulder for balance and pulled her left foot out. She raised her right foot with the panties dangling off the end and said, "Dan be a sweetie and grab those."

When he took them she said, "Wait, there's something else." She pulled off her coat, "Dan hold this for a minute."

Once he took her coat, she reached behind her back and unlatched her bra. She removed it from under her shirt and she held it out to Carter pointing at the tag. "36 D." She then dropped the bra into Carter's hand and took her coat back from Dan. Todd and Lisa were gave her applause for the skillful display.

"Now we can go," she said.

Lisa, not to be outdone, kissed Joe and then Todd. She stepped back unzipping her coat and said, "Not yet because now it's my turn." She began in similar fashion to Susan. She reached under her dress and pulled off her panties and tossed them to Joe. Then she took off her coat and handed it to Dan. She reached back and unzipped her dress. She shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall in a pile at her feet. She stepped back, picked it up and handed it to Joe too. "Merry Christmas, boys," she said as she did a little twirl.

"Where are we going?" she asked as she climbed into the van.

"My place," Susan said. "It's big, it's close, and there's no one there."

She gave Joe the directions and then climbed into the back row of seats between Dan and Carter. Lisa and Todd resumed their heavy petting in the middle row. Joe Sat up front alone. He was still holding Lisa's panties and dress. He laid her dress on the passenger seat and hung her panties from the rear-view mirror before he started the car.

In less than ten minutes, Joe was pulling into the driveway at Susan's house. He stopped and turned in his seat planning to say "we're here" but he was silenced by the sight, sound and smell of sex. Lisa was on her knees giving Todd a blow job. Her bare ass pointed in Joe's direction with her shaved pussy and ass in clear view. Susan had her legs spread wide across the laps of Carter and Dan. Her shirt was unbuttoned to the waist and her heavy breasts were exposed. She had a cock in each hand, a mouth on each breast and two pairs of hands buried in her crotch.

Joe flipped on the dome light. Pulled out his phone and started to record the scene taking place in front of him. Four minutes later he announced, "We're here."

Susan kissed both men she was sharing a seat with and got up.

Lisa removed the cock from her mouth and asked Todd, "Do you want to continue this inside?"

Todd nodded and kissed her before pulling his pants up.

Everyone quickly moved inside the house.

Lisa and Todd walked into the living room. They embraced and Lisa unbuttoned his pants. Todd's pants were around his ankles when Lisa pulled him on top of her on the sofa. She guided his hard cock to her pussy and they started fucking.

Susan hung up her coat. Then she walked to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of wine from the refrigerator. She walked back to the front hall.

The guys were all watching Lisa and Todd fuck. Each of them had a phone out and they were recording the action as Lisa moved on top of Todd and remounted him riding cowgirl. Her ass bounced as she rode up and down on his cock. Todd grabbed it and spread the cheeks as they fucked.

Joe said, "Slap that ass."

Todd immediately started to spank Lisa's cheeks, alternating left and right with each down thrust she made. Her ass started to turn pink from the abuse but she never cried out in pain.

Todd was quickly approaching climax and he pulled out and shot his load across her ass and lower back. Lisa collapsed on top of him and they lay there breathing heavily.

Susan was leaning in the doorway and said, "I have a king size bed. Is anyone going to join me?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She turned and walked up the stairs to her bedroom. She turned on the lights and put the wine on the night table. Next, she threw herself across the bed on her back and smoothed down her skirt and closed her top across her chest and belly doing up one button in the middle.

Carter, Dan and Joe followed her up the stairs and hesitated in the doorway. "Shit, I forgot the glasses," she said as they entered the room. "Could one of you go down and get them? Don't be shy now! You got me started in the car and I'm still interested."

Carter slapped Joe on the shoulder and said, "Hey, white boy, why don't you go get the glasses like the lady asked and check to see if there's anything besides wine to drink. Don't worry, I might save you something." Then he moved over to the foot of the bed and started to remove his jacket.

Susan swung around and sat at the side of the bed saying, "Wait, take off the jacket and tie then come around here and let me help with the rest." Carter pulled off his suit jacket and his tie and walked over and stood in front of Susan. She reached out and grabbed his hips and pulled him closer. She then started to unbutton his shirt beginning at the lowest button.

Once all the buttons were undone, she stood up and kissed each nipple on his chest as she exposed it. She slid the shirt from his shoulders. "Do you like that?" She then rubbed and lightly kissed him starting at his lips and then proceeding down his chest to his belly. As she started to unbuckled his belt Carter tried to move his hands into her partially open shirt. She sat back on the bed and said, "Wait your turn. I'll tell you when you can take my clothes off. I'm not even at the halfway mark with you boys yet."

"Carter, I want you to take off your shoes and socks and stand right there and wait for me. Dan, I want you to remove your jacket and tie and come over and stand beside your friend."

Dan moved into position as instructed. Susan stood up and placed her hands on either side of his face and pulled him forward for a kiss on the lips. Dan tried to probe into her mouth with his tongue and she immediately stopped the kiss. "You need to play fair or I won't let you play at all. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm the only girl in the room."

Susan began to unbutton his shirt as she finished talking. She was smiling and staring into Dan's brown eyes. Once the buttons were opened she repeated the process she had done in removing Carter's shirt, kissing down his body until she was seated on the bed and unbuckling his belt.

Joe came into the room saying "I found this bottle of Crown Royal and I brought up some tumblers as well as the wine glasses. Who wants a drink?"

Susan stopped what she was doing and Dan groaned, "Why now? Couldn't you take another few minutes?"

Susan replied, "Joe, you need to catch up with your friends if you want to play. Put down that stuff and get over here." Joe was wearing a sweater and jeans not the suit and tie that the two black men were wearing.

Carter said,"No, hand me the bottle and glasses. We need drinks to keep that buzz going." Carter poured four shots of whiskey and passed them around. He then said, "O.k. on three. 1 -- 2 -- 3."

Everyone gulped their shots of whiskey and handed the glasses to Carter. "Another?" He asked Susan.

She shook her head and turned her attention to Joe. She looked up and realized that he was easily the tallest man she had encountered. "How tall are you?" She asked.

"I'm 7 feet 3 inches tall and I weigh about 315 pounds." He replied.

He was standing in front of her. She spread her legs apart in a seated position and grabbed the top of his jeans and pulled him closer. She moved both hands under the front of his sweater confirming that he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath. His belly was hairy, and she ran her hands up under the shirt until she reached his nipples.

She stood up raising the sweater to his chin. Joe reached down and helped to pull the sweater over his head. While he was occupied with his sweater, she opened the front of her shirt exposing her breasts. She reached around his waist and pressed her tits into his belly and rubbed her face in his chest. Then she started to slowly slide down the front of his body to her knees.

Her face was level with his crotch as she unbuttoned his jeans. She reached between his legs and pulled herself forward, pressing her mouth to the outside of his jeans. She could feel his cock through the pants. She exhaled. Joe could feel the warmth from her mouth on his cock in spite of the jeans.

Susan moved back and said, "O.K., now I want each of you to turn your back to me and remove your pants and everything but your underwear. I want you to keep it on for now."

Carter and Joe immediately did as instructed but Dan just stood there facing her. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm not wearing underwear."

"Oh, then keep your pants on for now and turn around."

Susan removed her shirt and stood behind Carter. She was now only wearing the Garter and stockings with the black boots. He only had on a pair of grey boxer briefs. She pressed into his back with her tits and reached into the front of his underwear. She pulled out his cock and started to give him a hand job. She directed him to turn around and she pulled down his underwear to his knees. She cupped his balls as she continued to stroke his hard cock. She looked up and said, "Now you keep it ready while I get the rest."

Susan stood up and moved behind Dan. She asked,, "Are you ready?"

Dan nodded.

She unzipped his pants and grabbed them by the waist at each hip. She dropped to her knees, pulling his pants down to the floor. Susan then licked from his left ankle up to the cheek of his ass before moving down to repeat the action on his right leg. This time when she got to his right ass cheek, she reached between his legs and lifted the shaft of his cock. While she stroked his cock she stuck the index finger of her other hand in her mouth. She pulled the wet finger out and played with the entrance to Dan's anus. "I see you like anal play," she said. "Now you keep that lovely cock hard while I check on Joe."

"Oh my, someone appears to be in distress." She said looking at Joe's cock tenting the front of his briefs. "Maybe this will help."

Susan turned Joe so that he was facing her. She reached up as high as she could and kissed his upper chest. She started to lower herself leaving a trail of wet kisses down his body towards the band of his briefs. Her nipples were erect and gently danced against his skin as she moved.

She slowly lowered his underwear releasing his cock from its constraints as her face came even with it. It sprang out and struck her on the left cheek leaving a spot of pre-cum.

She suddenly had the urge to take Joe's cock in her mouth. She opened her mouth and licked the pre-cum from the slit in the top before sliding her lips over the head. Her mouth was stretched wide as she held his cock in her mouth.

It felt good. It tasted good too. She wanted more. She held the shaft with both hands as she tried to force the cock deeper.

Joe took a step back and she followed, trying to keep him in her mouth. He reached down and took her hands off his cock and intertwined his fingers with hers. Her eyes were starting to water with the effort. Joe released her hands and held her head. Someone grabbed her hands and held them behind her back. She couldn't look around to see who it was because Joe was holding her firmly in place as his cock continued to press in her mouth.

She was shocked to feel the cock move into her throat. Joe started to thrust, going deeper with each stroke. She tried to relax and take in more of his cock.

12