Where's Waldo? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,156 Followers

The take off was smooth and we were finally on our way. Jean quickly gave us a nice dinner which we gulped down. We didn’t want to waste any more time. After dinner the captain turned off the over head lights and only the small reading lights remained on. Steve got up and turned off the lights still on. The first class section and except for the small light over Jean’s seat was very dark.

Since we were the senders we got to direct how the next hour or so would go. Steve took down a pile of blankets and tossed three of them to me. He moved to the seat in front of me and turned to motion for the Waldo woman to join him. I peeked back to see Jean reading a magazine. She didn’t even look up as we moved around.

The Waldo man didn’t need to be told to move into the seat next to mine. I opened two of the blankets and spread them over his body and mine. Only our heads stuck out the top. I knew I was to be the aggressor so I moved my hand over to find his. His hand was so much bigger than mine. I played with his fingers and brought his hand to my bare thigh. We moved the arm rest between us up so nothing was between us as his fingers moved slowly up under my dress. I slid my ass forward until my panties contacted his fingers. His large fingers moved slowly across the front of my panties. I knew he could feel my dampness as I opened my thighs to give him more room. He touched my hard clit and I moaned.

I tried to keep quite as he played with my pleasure button but I was so hot. Finally to keep me quiet his lips moved to mine. My mouth opened to accept his tongue. His fingers brought me closer to coming. I looked forward to see the Waldo woman’s head pushed back and her eyes closed. I could hear her moans but could not see Steve. I sat up a little to see his \whole body under the blanket. I knew he was eating her pussy.

I realized I was supposed to be the aggressor so I pulled his hand from under my skirt and reached over to find his bulge. It didn’t take me to long to find it but I was not sure it was his prick. It was so large there was no way it could be real. I quickly released his belt buckle and unzipped him. I was happy to find he was not wearing underwear. His massive rod sprang out from its confinement. My tiny hand tried to wrap around it. I wasn’t even close. I peeked back to see Jean still reading and moved my head under the blanket. My lips moved over his large knob. My tongue explored his crown as my lips opened to move over it.

I heard him moan as I moved my mouth down as low as I could go. I applied some suction as I slowly moved my wet lips upward. My hand moved down to capture his giant balls. My left side was pushing against the seat where Mrs. Waldo was. I could feel it moving back and forth. Shit. He was fucking her somehow. I moved my head off of Waldo’s prick and looked between the seats to see the woman lying across the two seats. Steve’s naked ass was moving up and down on top of her. Her legs were wrapped around his ass.

As I stroked Waldo’s cock with one hand I pushed down and off my panties. “Fuck me.” I whispered as I bit his earlobe.

I moved back to lie under him but he was too tall for these seats. We had to find another place to fuck.

I remembered the first four rows were empty. I pushed him up and moved around him to guide him to the front row. I moved the three arm rests up and moved down on my back. I pulled my dress up until my bare pussy waited for his invasion. He looked back to make sure Jean was still reading as he pushed his pants below his knees. He aimed his prick at my bald lips as his body lowered on top of me. My legs were spread wide but not wide enough for his large tool to enter. I opened my legs as far as I could and wrapped my feet around his hips. His tip finally moved inside. At first it was very painful. I thought about stopping him as he inched inside of me. Finally my pussy got used to his size and relaxed. He felt the muscles relax and started a slow in and out motion. I finally knew how it felt to be completely filled.

“Ohhh.” I moaned as he fucked me faster and faster. Pretty soon his body and mine was slapping together. We knew we were making noise but really did not care.

I screamed when I came. “NOW!” He moved faster until he exploded inside of me. I couldn’t breath and was gasping for air for almost a minute.

Suddenly the over head lights came on. SHIT. “This is your captain speaking. We are only about 50 miles from Chicago so I’m asking the flight attendants to prepare the cabin for the landing.” I jumped up and look around for Jean. We had not seen her as she had moved to the front. She was standing directly in front of Waldo and me with the microphone in her hand. She looked at me and smile.

“Please return your tray table and seats to the upright position.” She said as she watched me pull my dress down over my dripping pussy. “Please turn off all electronic devices until we have safely arrived at the gate.” She was still smiling as she watched the Waldo giant pull his pants over his huge tool. She turned and hung up the microphone.

She walked over to me and said. “I have to get the application to join this club before you leave.” She laughed as we both turned to see the Waldo woman pulling up her panties as she hurried across the aisle to her seat. The other couple was moving up in their seats and was rubbing their eyes from the nap they just had.

I kissed Steve as I sat down next to him. He was holding up my panties as I buckled my seatbelt. I grabbed them and hit him on the arm. He laughed. We hugged each other until we came to a complete stop at the gate. As we were getting our bags down from the top Jean came over and whispered in my ear. “Where are you staying tonight?” I was not sure why she wanted to know at first. Then, it hit me. I smiled and answered her, “At the OMNI.”

“Do you mind if I stop by later and fill out an application?” She asked. Steve overheard her. “Please do.” I knew Steve wanted this weekend to go on and on.

As we exited the plane some airline officials were waiting for us and the Waldo couple. They gave us some hotel vouchers we could use at anytime and free round trip airline tickets to anywhere in the world. They also gave us some restaurant vouchers and $500 in cash.

“We want to do a feature article about you when you return home.” The airline official said. “We found out the man had a history of airplane hostility that has been getting worse and worse.”

I was proud of my husband as we walked through the airport. We didn’t try to connect again with the Waldo couple because it was against the rules. We headed for the OMNI and were unpacking our bags when the phone rang. It was Jean.

“I’m downstairs in the lobby. My company also gave me a free night at a hotel of my choice. And, of course I wanted to stay here.” She said.

“We are in room 808.” I said. “Come on up whenever you are ready.”

Steve was sitting on the bed watching the late night edition of Sportsline when I heard a small tap on the door. I moved over and unlatched the chain. Jean was standing in her flight attendant uniform when I opened the door. She smiled and walked by me as I closed and locked the door.

At first we talked like none of the sex actually happened. She told us she received a phone call from the president of the airlines who is giving her a large bonus. Jean and I were sitting on one bed and Steve was sitting on the other. He was waiting for some baseball score so he was not in our conversation.

While we talked Jean was the first to lie back on the pillow. I automatically moved to the pillow next to her. She started laughing and I just watched. “What’s so funny?” I asked.

“I just remembered your look as Steve held up your panties.” She said cracking up.

“It wasn’t funny.” I said trying to not smile. Finally, I had to laugh as well.

I was unprepared as Jean moved forward and hugged my body to hers. “You don’t know how scared I was of that asshole.” She whispered in my ear.

“I think I do.” I said as I felt her firm breasts crush against mine.

We continued to keep our arms around each other as we moved our heads back to the pillow. Jean’s eyes were on mine as I moved my lips to hers. My tongue found hers and showed her the joy of kissing another woman. She moved to lie on her back as my hand moved up her side to cup her covered breast. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. “I’ve never been with a woman.”

“You will enjoy it.” I said as I released one button on her blouse. Then another and another. Her caramel skin welcomed my hand and it slid into her blouse opening. My finger pushed under her white bra until her whole breast was in my hand. Her nipple was long and hard pressing against my palm.

I had forgotten about Steve until I felt the bottom of our bed move. I took my lips off Jeans to look down. He was completely naked as he moved up the bed until his hands found her feet. Jean looked down as well as she saw his large white prick under his stomach. His hands moved up her thin legs until they disappeared under her skirt. She lifted her hips to allow him to pull her panty hose down and off her feet. His hands returned to her hidden paradise to find her white bikini panties. She lifted her hips again to allow the skimpy material to slide easily down her warm thighs.

Steve was undressing the bottom part as I removed her blouse. She moved her chest upward to allow my hands behind her back to unclasp her bra. I pulled the straps around until the silky material pulled up off her dark mounds. Her nipples were long as they stuck upwards. I lowered my lips until I sucked one of them into my mouth. She moaned. She moaned again when Steve’s mouth found her damp pussy lips.

“Don’t stop.” She moaned as my lips moved off her one breast to find the other.

Steve’s mouth brought her close to coming but slowed. I wondered how it would be if we both kissed her pussy. My mouth slid off her nipple and moved south. My eyes opened to see Steve’s lips tightly squeezing Jean’s clit. I moved my tongue out until it tasted his lips and her juices. Steve moved his lips down to allow my tongue to reach her hard knob. His tongue flicked on one side and mine on the other. Her body was moving and wiggling on the bed. “What are you two doing to me?” She asked.

Steve’s tongue moved lower and entered her damp pink hole. My lips moved over her clit. I suddenly felt her hand moving down under my stomach to reach my pussy. I kept her clit in my lips as I reached under my body to pull my dress up over my panties. Her hand moved under my hand to find my pussy lips. My hand pulled my panties to the side to allow her direct contact with my womanhood. She was familiar with the territory as her finger moved to get me off.

I couldn’t keep my mouth closed on her clit as I became more excited and had to take big breaths. I moved my lips back up her body until my mouth once again found hers. Her fingers still played with my pussy as Steve moved his body upward until his white prick slid into her dark hole

“Fuck me.” She cried as his hips moved up and down. My body was quivering as I came.

“Ahh.” I grunted in her mouth as I climaxed. I moved back from them to give them more room. I moved to the other bed to watch how beautiful it was to see a man and woman make love.

They came at about the same time. Jean cried out and Steve hurried his movements until he climaxed. He fell on top of her. I moved over and hugged them both into my body.

This was a night to remember as we all jumped into the shower together. Steve washed both of our bodies covering every square inch. We did the same to him. It was almost 2:00 AM when we finally got to sleep. Jean had told us the airlines had given her a few days off. We spent them with her in every combination we could think of. We also found out she was based out of our town.

“So tell me about this club.” She said as we ate breakfast in bed. “I know you did not know that other couple.”

“We are not supposed to tell anyone about it.” Steve said.

“However, you are different.” Steve took the next 30 minutes giving her every detail. She took it all in. When he stopped talking she said, “How do I get in?”

I looked at Steve and suddenly realized we had another invite. Since we had only put in Carol’s name we could ask someone else.

“I’ll submit your name and we will just have to wait and see.” I said as a drop of jelly dropped off my toast onto my bare breast.

“Thank you!” Jean said as her mouth moved over to licked off the jelly. Her mouth began to roam until she had my hard nipple between her teeth. Steve was in the shower as Jean moved down my naked body. I took another bite of toast as I opened my legs to allow her mouth entrance to my pussy.

“Show me what to do.” She said as her lips found my clit.

“You are doing just fine.” I moaned as I took a drink of coffee. My eyes closed as she brought me over the edge.

We returned home to find Allison and my mother sitting on the sofa laughing. “Hi MOM and DAD! Allison said. “Grandma told me she is a WW club member too! I got my first letter this morning!”

Steve and I sat down to hear them talking about the club. Our families have changed so much in the past 4 or 5 months we have been in the WW club. What we didn’t know was our experiences have been tame compared to what the future held for us. I went upstairs to unpack and heard Allison’s door close. She had come upstairs. I needed a drink of water so I headed back down to the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks. My husband was standing by the sink and next to him on her knees was my mother. His prick was sliding in and out of her mouth. He looked over at me and put his finger to his lips to keep me quiet. I was torn between throwing something at him or pulling up my dress to touch my dampness. I choose the later.

I slipped away before they were finished and moved back into my bedroom. I glanced back at the stack of Waldo letters and wondered what our next mission would be. It suddenly hit me that the excitement of being in the WW club was not really the sex itself. It was the suspense waiting for the next letter and the excitement of do it with complete strangers. I fell asleep with the stack of old letters on my chest. I didn’t noticed Steve returning to bed almost a hour later. If I had I would have asked him what took him so long.

The following week we received another letter. But, that’s another story.

Hope you enjoyed WWIII. Don't forget to vote. Thanks...Slickman.

Slickman
Slickman
8,156 Followers